City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 19 2020, 10:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is entirely dedicated to our gorgeous superstar SWAINS!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration over 5 min.)!
Beauty, elegance, glamour, on-the-fly action shots, no-nonsense urban barefooting and exciting close-ups of SWAINS' sexy bare feet!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

SWAINS goes glamorous in the Garden of Villa Giusti in Verona (Italy) on her debut session
user posted image

user posted image

It's cigarette pause time for barefoot SWAINS
user posted image

SWAINS on her second session for me, held in Verona (Italy) in September 2013
user posted image

SWAINS buys a pack of cigarettes
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration 5 min.
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Daniellowl
Posted: Apr 19 2020, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

I'm always getting excited when you post photos with gorgeous, marvellous and extraordinary Swains, my friend! Thank you a lot for this!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 19 2020, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Apr 19 2020, 11:46 AM)
I'm always getting excited when you post photos with gorgeous, marvellous and extraordinary Swains, my friend! Thank you a lot for this!

Thank you very much for your appreciation! Great to know that you enjoyed the update! smile.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Apr 19 2020, 07:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

stunning update with SWAINS, thank you very much! she is incredible!
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Apr 19 2020, 07:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 17 2020, 08:10 AM)
@bfwatcher, @shifter: many thanks indeed for your warm thoughts.. they mean a lot to me.
In these days I have made some reflections, and I have come to the conclusion that I could not imagine my life without BUG.
Plus, pulling the plug for a period would probably destroy the already shaky membership base of the site for good..
it would cost a huge effort to rebuild one, and the task might prove impossible.
The efforts of over 16 years as The Feetosopher would go bust in a few weeks.
So even if the burn-out is still here with me, I will carry on.. hoping that the enthusiasm (if not the returns) of the beginnings.. will come back to me.
Thank you very much again for your support!
People like you is surely an important part of the reasons why I have held on with BUG in spite of dwindling returns.

hi feetosopher

these are great news, iīm glad for you, that you know that you want to continue with BUG and still remain a part of your life in your future. (and also our future wink.gif )
I think, now its time for you, to focus on the stuff that you love the most about BUG, and do more of that, do WAY more of that, get back your drive and your fire!
And stuff that comes with it, that you dont like as much of or that you are really annoyed of, try to do less of that.
perhaps there are technical things, perhaps some of those can be automated or helped with some additional software? or maybe even outsourcing those things to someone else could relieve some of this "pain" your shoulders?
Or if making "promotion" for your website on different places on the net (takes a huge amount of time.. ask yourself, is it worth it?)

again, happy to hear such words from you.
i love your art, but more important to me than your art is you, even if we dont know it each personally, somehow we do (at least a little bit wink.gif )

all the best
shifter
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 20 2020, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Apr 19 2020, 07:59 PM)
@bfwatcher, @shifter: many thanks indeed for your warm thoughts.. they mean a lot to me.
In these days I have made some reflections, and I have come to the conclusion that I could not imagine my life without BUG.
Plus, pulling the plug for a period would probably destroy the already shaky membership base of the site for good..
it would cost a huge effort to rebuild one, and the task might prove impossible.
So even if the burn-out is still here with me, I will carry on.. hoping that the enthusiasm (if not the returns) of the beginnings.. will come back to me.
People like you is surely an important part of the reasons why I have held on with BUG in spite of dwindling returns.

hi feetosopher

these are great news, iīm glad for you, that you know that you want to continue with BUG and still remain a part of your life in your future. (and also our future wink.gif )
I think, now its time for you, to focus on the stuff that you love the most about BUG, and do more of that, do WAY more of that, get back your drive and your fire!
And stuff that comes with it, that you dont like as much of or that you are really annoyed of, try to do less of that.
perhaps there are technical things, perhaps some of those can be automated or helped with some additional software? or maybe even outsourcing those things to someone else could relieve some of this "pain" your shoulders?
Or if making "promotion" for your website on different places on the net (takes a huge amount of time.. ask yourself, is it worth it?)

again, happy to hear such words from you.
i love your art, but more important to me than your art is you, even if we dont know it each personally, somehow we do (at least a little bit wink.gif )

all the best
shifter

Thank you so much for your warm thoughts and for your suggestions, amico shifter! smile.gif
Luckily for me, the burn-out was probably aggravated by a work overload in my regular job.
So I am pretty confident that I will comfortably handle again all the activities I have always carried out by myself as The Feetosopher.
I wish you all the very best! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 20 2020, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Apr 19 2020, 07:46 PM)
stunning update with SWAINS, thank you very much! she is incredible!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, shifter! smile.gif
I hope that I will be able to shoot SWAINS again at some point this year.. we will see..

--------------------
Clipper
Posted: Apr 21 2020, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Hello Feetosopher,

as you already know I am anxious to see new photos and videos of Swains,

but for now we have to wait more for virus emergency stop,I hope very soon

Thanks.

Bye....
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 21 2020, 09:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Clipper @ Apr 21 2020, 09:52 AM)
Hello Feetosopher,

as you already know I am anxious to see new photos and videos of Swains,

but for now we have to wait more for virus emergency stop,I hope very soon

Thanks.

Bye....

Hello there amico Clipper, nice to read from you! smile.gif
I am eager to shoot SWAINS again myself, also because we could not arrange a single shooting during 2019, for various reasons.. sad.gif
Yet the uncertainty looming over the 2020 BUG shooting season is truly serious.
We can only hope that at some point in the summer we will be able to go outside without wearing masks, and without being inspected by the police..
Take care, all the best, ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 25 2020, 05:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Good to know that youīre ready to carry on! Without your beauties life wouldnīt be as colourful as it. What would we do without them? And you? I can only repeat what Iīve just said about the girls; there arenīt many people willing to share views when it comes to this weired passion of ours! So, to cut a long story short, thanks, man, for hanging out with us in this forum! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 25 2020, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 19 2020, 10:41 AM)
SWAINS buys a pack of cigarettes
user posted image

Wow! SWAINS. I miss her a lot! When that bastard COVID is gone, this girl should take to the stage again. She must look fantastic now. Two years older and sexy as hell! Wouldnīt be bad at all if she chose to put on a pair of jeans and that fantastic white shirt she was wearing last time and began her comeback session with this particular pose! Canīt wait to see her again! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 25 2020, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 25 2020, 05:54 PM)

Good to know that youīre ready to carry on! Without your beauties life wouldnīt be as colourful as it. What would we do without them? And you? I can only repeat what Iīve just said about the girls; there arenīt many people willing to share views when it comes to this weired passion of ours! So, to cut a long story short, thanks, man, for hanging out with us in this forum! wink.gif

My pleasure, bfwatcher! smile.gif Active forum members are few, but sure there are some super-cool dudes among them! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 25 2020, 08:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 25 2020, 06:03 PM)
Wow! SWAINS. I miss her a lot! When that bastard COVID is gone, this girl should take to the stage again. She must look fantastic now. Two years older and sexy as hell! Wouldnīt be bad at all if she chose to put on a pair of jeans and that fantastic white shirt she was wearing last time and began her comeback session with this particular pose! Canīt wait to see her again! wink.gif

I don't know when I will be able to shoot SWAINS again.. but sure she is on top of my priority list for 2020 (or 2021?)! smile.gif
As for the outfit.. SWAINS very rarely wears jeans but.. I'll see what I can do.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 26 2020, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This SPECIAL UPDATE at BUG features the first release in a series dedicated to the first BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR EVER!
Back in August 2008, our hardcore barefoot beauty ARIANNA went on a 3-day all-barefoot holiday in Switzerland, and I followed her
to document the performance! 20 pictures taken during the adventure were featured on Toes-In-Action several years ago..
but nearly FOUR HUNDRED PICTURES were actually taken during ARIANNA's holiday, and now BUG subscribers will enjoy them ALL
(including the ones featured on TIA) in the exact sequence in which they were taken! smile.gif
In the first photoset of the series (41 pictures in total!), dedicated to the evening of day one of the holiday, sexy ARIANNA poses
in various locations along the Reuss River in downtown Luzern (Switzerland), walks barefooted in public, and proudly shows off the
ROUGH DIRTY SOLES of her powerful size 38EU/7.5US bare feet, which she also tests on TERRIBLE GRAVEL!
The photoset features a mix of posed pictures in scenic locations, on-the-fly shots of ARIANNA barefooting and admiring the beauties of the city,
and breathtaking feet close-ups, including on sharp gravel!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for the second episode in this exciting series.. another BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EXCLUSIVE! cool.gif

Sexy ARIANNA poses on a bridge on the Reuss River in Luzern (Switzerland) on the evening of day one of her barefoot holiday
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy several breathtaking close-ups of ARIANNA's ROUGH-SOLED size 38EU/7.5US bare feet!
user posted image

The set also features plenty of "on-the-fly" action shots of ARIANNA barefooting in public!
user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 26 2020, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 25 2020, 08:30 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 25 2020, 06:03 PM)
Wow! SWAINS. I miss her a lot! When that bastard COVID is gone, this girl should take to the stage again. She must look fantastic now. Two years older and sexy as hell! Wouldnīt be bad at all if she chose to put on a pair of jeans and that fantastic white shirt she was wearing last time and began her comeback session with this particular pose! Canīt wait to see her again!  wink.gif

I don't know when I will be able to shoot SWAINS again.. but sure she is on top of my priority list for 2020 (or 2021?)! smile.gif
As for the outfit.. SWAINS very rarely wears jeans but.. I'll see what I can do.. wink.gif

Yes, please, try to bring SWAINS back this year! Do you know what? Given the circumstances, she doesnīt have to be a barefoot urban girl at all. If she chose to add another layer to her barefoot identity and became a barefoot country girl walking a dirt road in a field and/or a forest, nobody would mind, Iīm sure! Fingers crossed! wink.gif

Speaking of SWAINS and her outfit, if she isnīt into jeans, she should take a look at ARIANNA and follow suit. As we can see, girls look awesome sporting a white dress! ARIANNA did a great job in Switzerland indeed! I absolutely love how her nail polish matches the colour of her necklace. A really nice touch if you ask me! Some food for thought for SWAINS: a black handbag and black varnish wouldnīt be bad either! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0223 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]