City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 15 2020, 04:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Another super-exciting update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
Today we have three photosets starring FOUR barefoot beauties:
hardcore barefooter GIORGIA shows off her SUPER-TOUGH SOLES with a THICK LAYER of DIRT & DUST DEEPLY INGRAINED in their leathery skin,
CHAT NOIR delivers a breathtaking footshow in the car of famed German barefootographer gb62da, and SELF-KISSES her DUSTY BIG TOE,
and ROUGH-SOLED barefoot photographer SOLE shoots sexy barefoot blonde ALYSSA in the garden of a luxury hotel in Venice (Italy).
BUG subscribers can enjoy a true FESTIVAL of breathtaking FEET CLOSE-UPS in this week's update! wink.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

GIORGIA is rightly proud of her powerful size 39EU/8.5US feet, equipped with SUPER-TOUGH SOLES.. and she loves to stick them in your faces!
user posted image

GIORGIA's bare feet can tackle with no effort any kind of terrain, including sharp gravel
user posted image

GIORGIA poses inside Castelvecchio fortress in Verona (Italy) on her last session for me (May 2009)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy the entire sequence, with CHAT NOIR SELF-KISSING her DUSTY BIG TOE! tongue.gif
user posted image

CHAT NOIR delivers a mind-blowing footshow in the woods of the Hessen region of Germany during the 2018 edition of the BUG EUROPEAN TOUR
user posted image

CHAT NOIR shows off her legs & feet in the car of famed German barefootographer gb62da.
EXPLICIT NUDE PICTURES & VIDEOS from this session can be enjoyed at our sister site BAREFOOT NUDITY
user posted image

SOLE (left) & ALYSSA (right) pose inside the garden of a luxury hotel in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

SOLE shoots ALYSSA in the same location.. what a barefoot model & barefoot photographer combo!
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
shifter
Posted: Mar 15 2020, 06:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wonderful update!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 15 2020, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Mar 15 2020, 06:18 PM)
wonderful update!!

Great to know that you enjoyed it, amico! Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Mar 21 2020, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

OK, let me put it this way: is it better to talk about female barefoot beauty or just look at it? With so many great BUG pictures around, my comments are completely superfluous, arenīt they? smile.gif

Thanks, Feetosopher, for reminding us how hot GIORGIA, CHAT NOIR, SOLE and ALYSSA are! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 21 2020, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 21 2020, 07:37 PM)
OK, let me put it this way: is it better to talk about female barefoot beauty or just look at it? With so many great BUG pictures around, my comments are completely superfluous, arenīt they? smile.gif

Thanks, Feetosopher, for reminding us how hot GIORGIA, CHAT NOIR, SOLE and ALYSSA are! wink.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, bfwatcher.. I am glad that you enjoyed the.. reminder.. biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 22 2020, 03:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends & followers! First of all, let me wish you the very best of luck for the difficult situation we are experiencing with that darn virus.
Let's hope that we will all live to tell the tale, and be back to our normal lives as soon as possible!

To cheer you up a bit, I am happy to inform you that the second update in a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" starring gorgeous AMELIE is now online! smile.gif
AMELIE sports her SEXIEST OUTFIT EVER, which leaves very little to your imagination.. and makes many heads turn! biggrin.gif
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration over 3 min.)!
Beauty, elegance, sex-appeal, no-nonsense urban barefooting, on-the-fly action shots,
PLENTY of breathtaking close-ups of AMELIE's superb bare feet and.. VERY DIRTY SOLES! wink.gif
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring gorgeous AMELIE!

AMELIE delivers her trademark radiant smile.. and shows off her fantastic DIRTY-SOLED feet in my hometown, Mantova (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of mind-blowing close-ups of AMELIE's sexy & DIRTY-SOLED size 38EU/7.5US feet!
user posted image

AMELIE's outrageous outfit made MANY HEADS TURN! biggrin.gif
user posted image

AMELIE posed in various scenic locations of my hometown
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - duration over 3 min.
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 5 2020, 11:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Sexy FENICE is back in the last episode of her first ever "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration over 5 min.)!
Hours of heavy duty urban barefooting have yielded very satisfactory results on FENICE's sexy & tattooed size 37EU/6.5US bare feet,
and she is very happy to let you make a thorough, in-depth assessment!
The perfect mix of posed pictures, on-the-fly shots, and a festival of mind-blowing close-ups of FENICE's feet with SUPER-FILTHY SOLES!
Let's hope that the situation in Italy will get back to normal by this summer, as FENICE and all the other Barefoot Urban Girls
are eager to make their soles dirty in city streets again! STAY SAFE & HEALTHY!

FENICE is rightly proud of the results of an entire day of urban barefooting in Verona (Italy)..
user posted image

and BUG subcribers can make a thorough, in-depth assessment in a festival of breathtaking close-ups! wink.gif
user posted image

A happy & dirty-soled FENICE waves you goodbye before taking her train home
user posted image

FENICE visited barefooted the Sottoriva area in downtown Verona (Italy), and enjoyed it a lot
user posted image

FENICE tested her sexy bare feet on sharp metal grates
user posted image

FENICE in HD VIDEO - duration over 5 min.
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 6 2020, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump! dry.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 13 2020, 09:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends and followers! I hope that you are enjoying a relaxing Easter break, in spite of the not-so-cheerful period.
I badly need to relax myself a bit, too.. but in today's mini-update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS I am happy to deliver
some rare, never-before-seen pictures of a legendary dirty-soled meeting that took place in Verona (Italy) in an unusually hot Indian summer day in 2011!

I was holding an urban exhibitionism shooting for my BAREFOOT NUDITY project, starring the legendary CHAT NOIR..
and KEA (still two years from her topless debut for the same project) agreed to act as my assistant, also because she was eager to meet CHAT NOIR in person!
The shooting was a memorable one also because my longtime friend, The Claviclosopher, filmed a "making of" video from the opposite side of the Adige River.
BAREFOOT NUDITY subscribers can enjoy the entire nude shooting starring CHAT NOIR (with super-daring flashing action, very explicit nudity and
DIRTY SOLES!), plus the video.. it is the only video where you can see me "in action", and KEA acting as my "watch.. woman"! biggrin.gif
In the afternoon, I took some non-nude pictures of the wonderful barefoot duo for Toes-In-Action.. but kept a few images in my infamous secret archive!
KEA & CHAT NOIR had barefooted for some hours, and proudly showed off their DIRTY SOLES with Castelvecchio fortified bridge as a scenic backdrop!
Today BUG subscribers have the chance to enjoy these rare gems.. with The Feetosopher's best wishes! wink.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will revert to its standard updates from the next weekend. Stay safe & healthy! smile.gif

KEA & CHAT NOIR proudly show off their DIRTY SOLES in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

BAREFOOT NUDITY subscribers can enjoy the entire nude shooting starring CHAT NOIR..
user posted image

.. and can see me, CHAT NOIR & KEA "in action" in video.. getting inside a BAREFOOT NUDITY urban flashing shooting! wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Apr 13 2020, 05:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

nice update and happy easter my friend
enjoy and take time to relax!!
i also do my best to take a pause at the moment!
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 14 2020, 04:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Wow! Yes, I remember this wonderful story! This "making-of" stuff makes such a huge difference. It adds that spicy touch of reality which I abslolutely love. And when it comes to models, can we think of better ones than CHAT NOIR and KEA? Well, we can but it isnīt as straightforward a task as it might seem at first glance. :-)
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 14 2020, 11:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@bfwatcher, @shifter: thank you very much for your appreciation.

I will be honest: I am actually experiencing a (hopefully temporary) burn-out about BUG.
Frankly speaking, investing most of the little leisure time I have into updating the site, only to get at best 1-2 new subscriptions per week
(but often ZERO new subscriptions per week), and some cancellations basically EVERY week is extremely frustrating.
Dudes subscribing for a single month to basically download the entire site are particularly annoying.
Add to that the uncertain situation concerning the 2020 shooting season.. well guys, holding the shootings is the nice part of being The Feetosopher..
editing pictures and videos, updating the site and promoting updates on internet is a true pain in the ass.. and even more so with upsetting returns.

In a nutshell: I hope that some enthusiasm about BUG will get back to me, because it is currently at its all-time low.
I get enough physical and mental strain from my regular job.. so the desire to devote the little leisure time I have to less demanding
and more relaxing activities - like enjoying the genres of erotic videos I like on internet - is rapidly increasing.
Especially in these gloomy Covid-fucking-19 days.

It is not a matter of material shortage: as I said, I have got enough stuff to regularly update BUG for over 2 years without holding a shooting.
It is instead a matter of mental and physical energies, enthusiasm and rewards for my efforts.

We will see what happens in the next weeks. Cheers.

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 15 2020, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Sorry to hear about your BUG burnout. I can only hope that it really is only a temporary problem.

Taking a break might help. Why not updating only once a month and making your content more exclusive for some time? Who knows, such a step could make more people realise how much they actually like your work. But who am I to tell you what to do?

So enjoy erotic videos that others are shooting and keep us posted. Your thoughts regarding the future of Barefoot Urban Girls will always be appreciated here. wink.gif

Fingers crossed!
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Apr 16 2020, 09:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear Feetosopher,

thank you very much for your honest and open words!
how you feel, is clearly understandable for me, the situation is draining and very frustrating for you!.

i know, as you have written this before, you did this long long time like just as a a hobby just for fun, after many years, you gathered a massive collection of images, and why not offer it as a site and use the income to re-finance new shootings? that sounds like an great idea?, but only for a while, after some years now with BUG and BUN, sure this had lots of drain and pressure on you
so . maybe its now the perfect time to rethink the whole situation?

maybe divide it into personal section and a business section

Why do you do this?
What where the reasons you have started BUG? are these reasons still valid today?
Would you continue shooting, if you dont have a site anymore? like you did before?
or would you love to quit shooting at all because you are also now a different person?

and on the business side
i know, this is more or less a niche section, so the market is already limited but what would you need to improve to get more new subscribers?
and what do you need to do, to keep the existing subscribers so they become longer members.

if the outcome of what you will find out, is doable for you, you may wanna go this route, but if not, if it does not fit at all, perhaps its a good time to stop it at all?

if you think about these and write them down and then take the action that fits best for YOU

a couple of weeks ago, a read a good sentence, that i often now think of it
"if it costs my peace, its too expensive"

and also, life is too short to make a compromise, right?

from the deepest of my heart, my friend, i wish you all the best, and hope to be able to take some pressure from your shoulders!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 17 2020, 08:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@bfwatcher, @shifter: many thanks indeed for your warm thoughts.. they mean a lot to me.
In these days I have made some reflections, and I have come to the conclusion that I could not imagine my life without BUG.
Plus, pulling the plug for a period would probably destroy the already shaky membership base of the site for good..
it would cost a huge effort to rebuild one, and the task might prove impossible.
The efforts of over 16 years as The Feetosopher would go bust in a few weeks.
So even if the burn-out is still here with me, I will carry on.. hoping that the enthusiasm (if not the returns) of the beginnings.. will come back to me.
Thank you very much again for your support!
People like you is surely an important part of the reasons why I have held on with BUG in spite of dwindling returns.

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0225 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]