City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
bfwatcher
Posted: Mar 2 2020, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Feb 23 2020, 10:57 AM)
Here we go with another special update entirely dedicated to our gorgeous superstar SWAINS!
3 photosets and one HD VIDEO (duration over 4 min.)!
Beauty, elegance, sex-appeal, glamorous poses, scenic locations, no-nonsense barefooting,
plenty of breathtaking feet close-ups and ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

SWAINS (feet size 37EU/6.5US) goes glamorous in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of breathtaking close-ups of SWAINS' sexy & hard-soled feet!
user posted image

".. baby take off your shoes.. you need no shoes.. you can leave your hat on.." wink.gif
user posted image

SWAINS posed with a 1971 Wolkswagen Beetle in the outskirts of Bologna (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS in her debut session, August 2013, Gardens of Villa Giusti in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration over 4 min.
user posted image

Sadly, Iīve been a bit busy lately thatīs why I couldnīt add my comment earlier on. Man, SWAINS does deserve it for sure. She looks stunning in each set, always barefoot but always in a different setting and in a different outfit. This variety is fantastic!

Well done, SWAINS, well done, Feetosopher!

PS Hope that this year SWAINS takes to the streets of Italian cities again and proves that she hasnīt lost anything from her ability to walk for us completamente a piedi nudi! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Mar 2 2020, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 1 2020, 07:14 PM)
The three sets in today's update feature some of the DIRTIEST SOLES ever seen at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
BUG subscribers can enjoy a wonderful trio of blonde barefoot beauties: VIOLACEA in her first solo session ever,
and unpublished pictures from two famous photosessions starring MANDALA & UMA!
Beauty, sex-appeal, no-nonsense barefooting in grimy railway stations, on-the-fly action shots,
plenty of breathtaking feet close-ups and a true FESTIVAL of SUPER-DIRTY SOLES!
ENJOY! cool.gif

VIOLACEA loves to get her soles SUPER-DIRTY and to stick them right on your noses! tongue.gif
user posted image

user posted image

The railway station of Mestre (Italy) is famous for her very rarely washed platforms and its very high overall dirtiness level!
user posted image

MANDALA ventures barefooted in very dangerous & super-dirty locations in the railway station of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of super-hot close-ups of MANDALA's sexy size 38EU/7.5US bare feet with PITCH BLACK SOLES!
user posted image

MANDALA in an unusually sexy mood & outfit.. I still wonder whether she was wearing panties.. I had the impression that she was not! ohmy.gif
user posted image

BUG subscribers can get very close to UMA's DIRTY SOLES in plenty of exciting close-ups! tongue.gif
user posted image

UMA in all her magnetic barefoot beauty
user posted image

The set also includes non-posed, on-the-fly shots of UMA "in action"
user posted image

Wow, this update is awesome as well! Why? OK, Iīve always associated the black colour with formal events in which women arenīt expected to show up without footware and yet if they do, they look so incredibly sexy! That damn incongruity again! In other words, VIOLACEA and MANDALA in these sets are a dream come true!

UMA, by contrast, looks so feminine, so vulnerable in her light green skirt! This, too, is something I absolutely love when it comes to barefoot girls.

To cut a long story short then, brilliant! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Mar 2 2020, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wow... holy...
what a fantastic update.. these closeup and "dirty soles in your face" shots are killing me!!
fantastic!! many thanks!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 7 2020, 04:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Mar 1 2020, 07:30 PM)
Looks like your found some great places for barefooting, feetosopher!

I guess so, Zane.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 7 2020, 04:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 2 2020, 05:36 PM)
Sadly, Iīve been a bit busy lately thatīs why I couldnīt add my comment earlier on. Man, SWAINS does deserve it for sure. She looks stunning in each set, always barefoot but always in a different setting and in a different outfit. This variety is fantastic!

PS Hope that this year SWAINS takes to the streets of Italian cities again and proves that she hasnīt lost anything from her ability to walk for us completamente a piedi nudi! wink.gif

No worries, bfwatcher.. as you have probably noticed, I am sadly forced to be active here on weekends only.. sad.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation about SWAINS.. well, her job in the fashion industry is a guarantee for a huge variety of super-cool outfits! wink.gif

I do hope that I and SWAINS will have the chance to work together again for BUG this year.. even though it has not started on a merry note
(to be euphemistic).. that darn virus is spreading panic everywhere.. let's hope that the situation in Italy will get back to normal by summer.. sad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 7 2020, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 2 2020, 05:53 PM)
Wow, this update is awesome as well! Why? OK, Iīve always associated the black colour with formal events in which women arenīt expected to show up without footware and yet if they do, they look so incredibly sexy! That damn incongruity again! In other words, VIOLACEA and MANDALA in these sets are a dream come true!

UMA, by contrast, looks so feminine, so vulnerable in her light green skirt! This, too, is something I absolutely love when it comes to barefoot girls.

To cut a long story short then, brilliant! wink.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation, bfwatcher! smile.gif
I fully agree with you about the "total black" look.. it can work miracles on nearly any woman.. fancy on beauties like VIOLACEA and MANDALA!
As for UMA.. that was a great session indeed.. stay tuned for more.. and for MUCH DIRTIER SOLES! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 7 2020, 04:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Mar 2 2020, 07:15 PM)
wow... holy...
what a fantastic update.. these closeup and "dirty soles in your face" shots are killing me!!
fantastic!! many thanks!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! Glad that you liked the update! And The Feetosopher's trademark "in-your-face" sole shots! wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Mar 8 2020, 03:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 7 2020, 04:09 PM)

PS Hope that this year SWAINS takes to the streets of Italian cities again and proves that she hasnīt lost anything from her ability to walk for us completamente a piedi nudi!  wink.gif

No worries, bfwatcher.. as you have probably noticed, I am sadly forced to be active here on weekends only.. sad.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation about SWAINS.. well, her job in the fashion industry is a guarantee for a huge variety of super-cool outfits! wink.gif

I do hope that I and SWAINS will have the chance to work together again for BUG this year.. even though it has not started on a merry note
(to be euphemistic).. that darn virus is spreading panic everywhere.. let's hope that the situation in Italy will get back to normal by summer.. sad.gif

Yeah, the situation is terrible! The numbers are going up by the minute and nobody really knows what to about it… On top of that people are so irresponsible, refusing to wear face masks, coughing and sneezing on buses, refusing to cancel their holidays even in the areas currently hit by the virus...

Anyway, letīs make a deal, shall we? Once the nastiness is gone, weīll celebrate the great news by watching SWAINS in her brand new set. How about that? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 8 2020, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 8 2020, 03:04 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 7 2020, 04:09 PM)

PS Hope that this year SWAINS takes to the streets of Italian cities again and proves that she hasnīt lost anything from her ability to walk for us completamente a piedi nudi!  wink.gif

Yeah, the situation is terrible! The numbers are going up by the minute and nobody really knows what to about it… On top of that people are so irresponsible, refusing to wear face masks, coughing and sneezing on buses, refusing to cancel their holidays even in the areas currently hit by the virus...

Anyway, letīs make a deal, shall we? Once the nastiness is gone, weīll celebrate the great news by watching SWAINS in her brand new set. How about that? wink.gif

Just today my hometown, Mantova, has been included in the so called "red zone", with severe limitations concerning many aspects of everyday life,
aimed at stopping further diffusion of Coronavirus in Italy. I am OK for now, and the few models I am still in touch with - including SWAINS - are OK.
But sure 2020 did not start on the right foot. Let's hope that things will get better soon. And that my shape and health will be better this year.
Sessions with SWAINS are surely on my agenda for 2020, bfwatcher! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 8 2020, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have another episode of a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring gorgeous FAIRY,
plus cute barefoot Japanese exchange student MOKO MOKO!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3 min.)!
FAIRY tests her bare feet on sharp metal grates, and shows off her powerful & tattooed size 37EU/6.5US bare feet with TOUGH FILTHY SOLES!
Plenty of exciting feet close-ups in today's update!
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring FAIRY in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

Wonderful FAIRY tests the ROUGH FILTHY SOLES of her powerful & tattooed bare feet on sharp metal grates..
user posted image

.. and BUG subscribers can assess the results in plenty of mind-blowing close-ups! smile.gif
user posted image

FAIRY in HD VIDEO - duration 3 min.
user posted image

Japanese exchange student MOKO MOKO barefooted in public for the first time ever in Venice (Italy) in the spring of 2008
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Mar 8 2020, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

omg.. stunning update with Fairy and Moko Moko
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted: Mar 8 2020, 07:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5960

Fantastic black soles!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 8 2020, 09:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ZaneSGM @ Mar 8 2020, 07:58 PM)
Fantastic black soles!

smile.gif well, I'd say that also what is above the ankles is noteworthy, Zane.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 8 2020, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Mar 8 2020, 07:45 PM)
omg.. stunning update with Fairy and Moko Moko

Thank you for your appreciation, amico! Glad that you enjoyed this update! smile.gif
Stay tuned for the next update.. there will be a great encore set.. I am pretty sure that you will like it! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 11 2020, 10:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump! dry.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0219 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]