City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
shifter
Posted: Jan 19 2020, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1877

thank you for this fantastic update my friend!!
that first teaser picture of Alyssa is killing me. fantastic pose and then a toering!! yes!

the fantastic twins mandala and chat noir!

and super-black-filthy soles of oceana!!

thank you
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 24 2020, 03:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 19 2020, 07:48 PM)
thank you for this fantastic update my friend!!
that first teaser picture of Alyssa is killing me. fantastic pose and then a toering!! yes!

the fantastic twins mandala and chat noir!

and super-black-filthy soles of oceana!!

thank you

Glad thay you liked the update, amico.. thank you so much for your appreciation! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 24 2020, 03:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 18 2020, 06:02 PM)
In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have 3 photosets starring 5 barefoot beauties:
barefoot photographer SOLE takes pictures of blonde ALYSSA (including feet close-ups! wink.gif )
real-life sisters MANDALA & CHAT NOIR go glamorous in Venice (Italy),
and cute OCEANA ends an entire day of barefooting in Bologna (Italy) with BLACK SOLES!
Beauty, elegance, sex appeal, glamour, action shots, scenic locations, exciting feet close-ups and TOUGH DIRTY SOLES!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

ALYSSA is no shy girl, and knows well that guys are into her sexy size 38EU/7.5US feet!
user posted image

Barefoot photographer SOLE takes a close-up of ALYSSA's sexy bare feet!
user posted image

A satisfied SOLE relaxes herself after taking pictures of her friend ALYSSA
user posted image

Real-life sisters MANDALA (left) and CHAT NOIR (right) pose at the Zattere promenade in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

It was crystal clear since her debut session that 19 year old CHAT NOIR had star quality
user posted image

CHAT NOIR & MANDALA seek relief from the sweltering August heat
user posted image

Cute OCEANA is happy to let you assess the results of an entire day of barefooting in the streets of Bologna (Italy).. BLACK SOLES!
user posted image

OCEANA goes glamorous before the "Neptune" in Piazza Maggiore
user posted image

OCEANA loves fast cars, and which car goes faster than a Ferrari? smile.gif
user posted image

This is the update I and shifter are talking about!

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 25 2020, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Sexy FENICE is back in another episode of her first ever "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO - duration 4'30''!
A star of our BAREFOOT NUDITY sister site, FENICE now sports an outrageous pink hairdo,
and has gladly accepted to join the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' regular model roster!
FENICE poses in different locations around Verona (Italy), checks her smartphone, and shows off her luscious legs and sexy bare feet!
FENICE also delivers mind-blowing, in-your-face FILTHY SOLES SHOWS, with plenty of exciting feet close-ups!
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

Sexy FENICE knows that guys are into her feet, and loves to show them off! wub.gif
user posted image

BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS subscribers can enjoy FENICE's FILTHY-SOLED feet in plenty of exciting close-ups!
user posted image

FENICE in HD VIDEO - duration 4'30''
user posted image

FENICE poses in different locations in Verona (Italy), including picturesque Sottoriva porch
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jan 25 2020, 06:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

wonderful update!! thank you
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 25 2020, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 25 2020, 06:49 PM)
wonderful update!! thank you

Glad that you enjoyed it, amico.. many thanks for your appreciation! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jan 26 2020, 03:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 18 2020, 09:19 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jan 18 2020, 07:38 PM)
OK the period of winter shoots updates is definitely over and we´re about to start looking forward to the summer! I´ve checked also the preview of what to expect in 2020 and having seen AMELIE again I have to say I´m not gonna be sorry to wave the winter goodbye.  wink.gif

As for this update, excellent. CHAT NOIR and MANDALA are the very top! Fantastic girls indeed!  wink.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, bfwatcher! smile.gif

I have (probably) good news for you.. there will be some "barefooting in spring" photosets, too.. with the girls wearing jeans, jackets, etc. wink.gif

Good news? No way, the news is much more than that. It´s fantastic! Jeans, jackets and bare feet - that´s exactly what I always look for. Thanks. I´m sure I´m gonna like it all! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 1 2020, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jan 26 2020, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 18 2020, 09:19 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jan 18 2020, 07:38 PM)
OK the period of winter shoots updates is definitely over and we´re about to start looking forward to the summer! I´ve checked also the preview of what to expect in 2020 and having seen AMELIE again I have to say I´m not gonna be sorry to wave the winter goodbye.  wink.gif

As for this update, excellent. CHAT NOIR and MANDALA are the very top! Fantastic girls indeed!  wink.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, bfwatcher! smile.gif

I have (probably) good news for you.. there will be some "barefooting in spring" photosets, too.. with the girls wearing jeans, jackets, etc. wink.gif

Good news? No way, the news is much more than that. It´s fantastic! Jeans, jackets and bare feet - that´s exactly what I always look for. Thanks. I´m sure I´m gonna like it all! wink.gif

Great to know, bfwatcher.. STAY TUNED, then.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 2 2020, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have three photosets starring ALEXIS, IRIE and MANDALA!
Beauty, cool outfits, action shots of the girls barefooting in the streets, and plenty of exciting feet close-ups!
A festival of powerful bare feet and rough soles.. with ALEXIS showing off one of the BLACKEST PAIR OF SOLES ever seen on the site!
ENJOY! cool.gif

ALEXIS (feet size 40EU/9.5US) shows off one of the BLACKEST PAIR OF SOLES ever seen on BUG.. including in mind-blowing close-ups!
user posted image

user posted image

Don't worry.. ALEXIS is not going to wash her FILTHY SOLES.. biggrin.gif
user posted image

IRIE is a fond supporter of recycling: that pillow found in the garbage can will be washed and re-used!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy IRIE's unpedicured size 38EU/7.5US feet in several exciting close-ups.. including "in-your-face" ROUGH SOLES!
user posted image

The set includes several "on-the-fly" shots of IRIE barefooting in the streets.. with her "new" pillow.. wink.gif
user posted image

MANDALA poses in various locations in Peschiera del Garda (Italy), showing off her size 38EU/7.5US bare feet!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Feb 2 2020, 07:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

stunning update!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 2 2020, 08:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Feb 2 2020, 07:51 PM)
stunning update!

Thank you very much, amico.. glad that you enjoyed it! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 9 2020, 04:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the long-awaited first episode in a brand-new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring our gorgeous supermodel AMELIE!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration over 3 min.)!
Courtesy of 2019's extremely hot summer in Italy, AMELIE sports her SEXIEST OUTFIT EVER, which leaves very little to your imagination!
AMELIE jumps out of her Renegade Jeep barefooted and already dirty-soled at a shopping mall in the outskirts of Mantova (Italy);
after parking her car, she moves towards downtown, and her soles get DIRTIER AND DIRTIER as she walks barefooted in the streets!
Plenty of breathtaking close-ups of AMELIE's perfectly pedicured and DIRTY-SOLED size 38EU/7.5US bare feet, as well as some "on-the-fly" action shots!
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting series.. AMELIE was in a showoff mood on that day, and you will really see A LOT of her! rolleyes.gif

AMELIE delivers her usual magic in the scenic Piazza Erbe in my hometown, Mantova (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of close-ups of AMELIE's perfectly pedicured and DIRTY-SOLED size 38EU/7.5US bare feet!
user posted image

user posted image

The set also includes "on-the-fly" shots of AMELIE barefooting in the streets of the city!
user posted image

This time AMELIE arrived already barefooted & dirty-soled in her Renegade Jeep
user posted image

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - plenty of action scenes - duration over 3 min.
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 9 2020, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It seems that Big Horn Enterprises is rebooting its servers, because some BHE-hosted sites cannot be currently reached (at least from Italy)..
besides my own ones, also NorCalFeet, WU's Feet Links, etc.
I hope that the process will not take long.. my apologies, but the issue is clearly out of my control.. sad.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 16 2020, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have three photosets starring FIVE BAREFOOT BEAUTIES:
exotic-looking STEFANIA, real-life hardcore barefoot sisters ARIANNA & GIORGIA, hippy redhead KEA and her punk friend TONGA!
Posed pictures in various locations, on-the-fly action shots, bold footshows, plenty of mind-blowing feet close-ups
and a festival of ROUGH FILTHY SOLES!
ENJOY! cool.gif

If you love the "barefoot in jeans" look, you'll love this set starring STEFANIA!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of exciting close-ups of STEFANIA's sexy & DIRTY-SOLED size 36EU/6US bare feet!
user posted image

STEFANIA ventured barefooted into very dangerous places of the railway station of Venice (Italy), where workers are required to wear safety boots! ohmy.gif
user posted image

Real-life hardcore barefoot sisters GIORGIA (left) and ARIANNA (right) teamed up for me only during GIORGIA's debut session
user posted image

GIORGIA & ARIANNA boldly show off their ROUGH & DIRTY-SOLED bare feet (ARIANNA's size 38EU/7.5US, GIORGIA's size 39EU/8.5US)
user posted image

GIORGIA & ARIANNA test their super-tough bare soles by walking on scorching hot blacktop at the harbour of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

KEA (left, feet size 38EU/7.5US) and TONGA (right, feet size 35EU/5.5US) show off their DIRTY-SOLED feet in my hometown, Mantova (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

KEA delivers a blazing hot DIRTY SOLES show!
user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Feb 18 2020, 05:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

I like KEA and TONGA, I´m always happy to meet ARIANNA and GIORGIA here (their feet aren´t that perfect but for some reason they look so sexy on each of these wonderful sisters), that´s all fine, but what I absolutely love this time round is STEFANIA and her fantastic set. If I had bumped into you two while you were shooting, I wouldn´t be writing this post now because I would have dropped dead right on the spot. My heart isn´t strong enough to deal with a sight like this, I´m afraid. Is there a sexier way to show female barefooted beauty? I´m not so sure. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0214 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]