City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 8 2020, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, I am rather surprised to be the first to comment this great update. What I like a lot about Barefoot Urban Girls is that there are many unpublished pictures of models that appeared on Toes-In-Action first, and that the pictures of a certain model are generally better on Barefoot Urban Girls than on Toes-In-Action. This is another reason why I have joined Barefoot Urban Girls more often than Toes-In-Action in the last four years (after that you started offering high-definition videos on the site).
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 9 2020, 09:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jun 8 2020, 08:48 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher, I am rather surprised to be the first to comment this great update. What I like a lot about Barefoot Urban Girls is that there are many unpublished pictures of models that appeared on Toes-In-Action first, and that the pictures of a certain model are generally better on Barefoot Urban Girls than on Toes-In-Action. This is another reason why I have joined Barefoot Urban Girls more often than Toes-In-Action in the last four years (after that you started offering high-definition videos on the site).

Ciao, great to know, and thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif
Of course yours is a personal preference (others may have different views).. but if you are into my models,
a subscription to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS deffo allows you to enjoy much more pictures and VIDEOS of them than a subscription to TIA.
And one should not overlook the fact that most models who debuted on BUG (SWAINS, AMELIE, FAIRY, CHARLOTTE, GOLD CHANEL,
ELETTRA, FENICE, CLEMENTINE POULAIN, etc.) CANNOT be enjoyed on TIA.. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 9 2020, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 7 2020, 09:56 AM)
Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS features three FILTHY-SOLED barefoot beauties:
hippy redhead KEA and her punk friend TONGA, plus blonde & blue-eyed MANDALA!
Charme, no-nonsense urban barefooting (even in the rain!), DIRTY SOLES and
plenty of exciting FEET CLOSE-UPS (for subscribers only, of course! tongue.gif ).
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for additional unpublished pictures from both sessions in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

KEA & TONGA proudly show off their FILTHY SOLES in my beautiful hometown, Mantova (Italy)
user posted image

TONGA (feet size 35EU/5.5US)
user posted image

KEA (feet size 38EU/7.5US)
user posted image

An already FILTHY-SOLED MANDALA moves from the railway station of Venice (Italy) to the Grand Canal
user posted image

The photoset includes several "on-the-fly" action shots of MANDALA barefooting in the crowded streets of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

It rained on and off during the session, but MANDALA could not care less!
user posted image

This is the update I and barefootfootseeker are talking about..

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 13 2020, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the fourth episode in a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring drop-dead gorgeous AMELIE!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO - duration 3 min.
AMELIE sports two different sexy outfits, strikes great poses in scenic locations in my beautiful hometown, Mantova (Italy),
and is super-happy to show off the results of hours of urban barefooting.. that is, SUPER DIRTY SOLES! wink.gif
BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of breathtaking close-ups of AMELIE's fantastic size 38EU/7.5US feet!
The video offers you an appetizer of the BLAZING HOT FINAL EPISODE in this series.. get an oxygen mask, because AMELIE was in an
unusual "showoff/naughty" mood on that day! wink.gif Coming soon at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

AMELIE delivered her trademark radiant smile also in the afternoon leg of the session
user posted image

BUG subscribers get 15 more mind-blowing close-ups of AMELIE's fantastic size 38EU/7.5US feet with SUPER-DIRTY SOLES! smile.gif
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The update also includes the last batch of pictures from the morning leg of the session.. with AMELIE wearing her sexiest outfit ever!
user posted image

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - duration 3 min. And the best is yet to come! wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 21 2020, 08:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The stars of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS customary annual "Barefoot & Pregnant" special are gorgeous ALEXIS & IRIE!
Beauty, charme, no-nonsense barefooting in pictoresque locations, and several breathtaking close-ups of the girls' HARD & DIRTY-SOLED bare feet!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is the ONLY PAYSITE featuring beautiful BAREFOOTING MOTHERS-TO-BE! cool.gif

ALEXIS was 8 months pregnant at the time of the shooting
user posted image

user posted image

Also IRIE was 8 months pregnant at the time of the shooting
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 22 2020, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

You are right, Feetosopher. Neither Toes-In-Action nor City Feet feature pregnant models: Barefoot Urban Girls has a plus for me here. Great update.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 23 2020, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jun 22 2020, 05:52 PM)
You are right, Feetosopher. Neither Toes-In-Action nor City Feet feature pregnant models: Barefoot Urban Girls has a plus for me here. Great update.

Thank you very much for your appreciation, glad that you liked the update! smile.gif
Indeed the annual "Barefoot & Pregnant" specials are a BUG exclusive! wink.gif
Not many are into barefoot mothers-to-be, but I definitely am, and since it's me running the show at BUG.. biggrin.gif

I take the chance to remind viewers that BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS has had the privilege of featuring another wonderful barefoot pregger.. LAVINIA!
In the picture below she is portrayed with.. well, no introduction needed, I guess.. wub.gif

LAVINIA & SWAINS in Venice (Italy), summer 2017
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 28 2020, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This SPECIAL UPDATE at BUG features the second release in a series dedicated to the first BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR EVER!
Back in August 2008, our hardcore barefoot beauty ARIANNA went on a 3-day all-barefoot holiday in Switzerland, and I followed her
to document the performance! 20 pictures taken during the adventure were featured on Toes-In-Action several years ago..
but nearly FOUR HUNDRED PICTURES were actually taken during ARIANNA's holiday, and now BUG subscribers will enjoy them ALL
(including the ones featured on TIA) in the exact sequence in which they were taken! smile.gif
In the second photoset of the series (32 pictures in total!), dedicated to the evening of day one and the morning of day two of the holiday,
sexy ARIANNA poses in various locations along the Reuss River in downtown Luzern (Switzerland), walks barefooted in public, and proudly shows off the
ROUGH DIRTY SOLES of her powerful size 38EU/7.5US bare feet!
The photoset features a mix of posed pictures in scenic locations, on-the-fly shots of ARIANNA barefooting and admiring the beauties of the city,
and breathtaking feet close-ups!
STAY TUNED for the third episode in this exciting series.. another BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EXCLUSIVE! cool.gif
Oh, and we also have a HD version of a popular VIDEO starring ALYSSA & ALPHEA! wink.gif

ARIANNA with the famed covered bridge of Luzern (Switzerland) in the background
user posted image

Do I REALLY need shoes? No, I DO NOT! wink.gif
user posted image

ALYSSA & ALPHEA in HD VIDEO - duration over 2'30''
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 5 2020, 10:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have two photosets starring hardcore barefoot beauty GIORGIA and barefoot Japanese cutie MOKO MOKO!
Beauty, elegance, barefooting in crowded places and plenty of exciting close-ups of HARD & DIRTY-SOLED bare feet!
ENJOY! cool.gif

GIORGIA in her last session ever, Verona (Italy), late spring 2009.
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

MOKO MOKO, a Japanese exchange student, went barefooted in public for the first time ever in Venice (Italy), late spring 2008.
user posted image

The set features several close-ups of MOKO MOKO's sexy, non-pedicured bare feet!
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jul 5 2020, 04:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Oldies but goldies!!! Wonderful photos, awesome girls! And feet... wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 5 2020, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jul 5 2020, 04:36 PM)
Oldies but goldies!!! Wonderful photos, awesome girls! And feet... wink.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif
Imho, the true added value of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is that any update proposes unpublished material from a wide range of vintages..
spanning from 2004 to 2019! 15 years of barefoot beauty.. wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 6 2020, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

It was ARIANNA last week and this week it´s GIORGIA, two girls with tough looking feet. And they´re wearing a denim jacket and jeans. Is there a better outfit for a barefoot girl?

MOKO MOKO is great too, of course. I like the idea that she comes to Europe and tries to walk barefoot here. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 6 2020, 09:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ciao Feetosopher. The main board says that it is your birthday today... auguri!
I was really happy to see Giorgia in this week's update. I am a great fan of her.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 7 2020, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 6 2020, 03:32 PM)
It was ARIANNA last week and this week it´s GIORGIA, two girls with tough looking feet. And they´re wearing a denim jacket and jeans. Is there a better outfit for a barefoot girl?

MOKO MOKO is great too, of course. I like the idea that she comes to Europe and tries to walk barefoot here. wink.gif

Thank you for your appreciation, bfwatcher! smile.gif
I have different views about the best outfits for barefoot girls, yet.. biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 7 2020, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 6 2020, 09:13 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher. The main board says that it is your birthday today... auguri!
I was really happy to see Giorgia in this week's update. I am a great fan of her.

Ciao! I have to thank you A LOT.. for your appreciation about GIORGIA (I am a great fan of hers too! wink.gif )..
and especially because you were the ONLY forum member that cared about my birthday.. wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0222 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]