City Feet message board

Pages: (9) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Reviewing a CF model daily for the month of Decmbr, Character limit is too short
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 2 2022, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

I've wanted to do some more reviews but the ranked format was limiting when most models only did 1 set, or 2 on a rare occasion, so I decided to try and 1 a day "challenge". I threw 31 popular models in a wheel randomizer and it's decided the order for me ahead of time.

Today's model is

user posted image

Anna

General info

Release span - 6/22/13 - 8/8/13

Number of sets - 1 (35 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Review

I probably first saw one of her videos in 2016 and I likely quite enjoyed it. Anna is quite a cute girl, I especially like her hair. Her feet are great, really long toes (long 2nd toe too which I love) and super high arches. Her outfit is cute and looks great on a barefoot girl.
Part 1 is a regular walking around the city episode with some great closeups and her soles get pretty dirty. There's a weird spec on the camera throughout that's kinda distracting.
Part 2 is a long one, 12 minutes. There's some great shots on the stairs especially when we see her soles from underneath. The rest of the episode is mall shopping, and her soles stay pretty dirty. The best parts are the escalator ride and the massage chair.
Part 3 is my favoruite of the 4, and it covers her metro ride. Her soles get super dirty and we get a lot of great arch flexing. So I'd completely forgotten about this model for around 4 or 5 years until a post was made on here about an interaction she had with a stranger in the metro, and there's a specific photo from the top of the escalator where this woman has her head slightly turned, giving Anna and the camera the death stare.
Part 4 is the bench episode and it's about what you'd expect from one. Her soles actually manage to stay dirty for part 4 which is rare and there's some great arch flexing going on, so a pretty good bench part.

I'm gonna give this set an 8/10, let me know what you think of Anna and hope we can get some more good discussions going this month! It's 1:45 AM so off to bed

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
shifter
Posted: Dec 2 2022, 08:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

good review!
she is really cute, she is definitely one i revisit more often than others
i wished she had also done a 2nd set with paul,

my fav. parts are the massage chair and the scene in the metro where she knees on the bench and showing us her dirty soles
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Dec 2 2022, 09:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

A great start. Always loved Anna, and she gave Margarita a stellar fight in the final of the very first CF tournament back in 2015:

http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.5883

Topically, perhaps you can review the winner of the current tournament at some point after the grand final result on the 17th? (like Christmas or New Year's Eve)

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 2 2022, 11:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I already decided last night that the winner will be the January 1st review!

I picked out the model list last night and threw them in a wheel randomizer

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 3 2022, 12:03 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 2 2022, 01:49 PM)
good review!
she is really cute, she is definitely one i revisit more often than others
i wished she had also done a 2nd set with paul,

my fav. parts are the massage chair and the scene in the metro where she knees on the bench and showing us her dirty soles

2nd set with PAUL

Does that imply she's done stuff elsewhere?

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Dec 3 2022, 12:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

not to my knowledge
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 3 2022, 12:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dang

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 3 2022, 07:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Nadya aka "Lawyer Girl"

General info

Release span - 9/20/06 - 2/23/07

Number of sets - 2

Number of episodes - 7

Set 2 episode # - 184-186

Set 2 size (photos and videos) - 230 MB

Quality - 480P

Source - Mini DV?

Review

So before I start this review. I didn't know she had 2 sets before I did this today, so I'll just be talking about set 2. I first probably saw it in 2017 and I remember quite liking it. It's only 3 parts and 15 or so minutes. Nadya wears a grey blazer with a black dress. Part 1 starts with her in the office in high heels which were very uncomfortable for her feet so she kicks them off and rests them on her desk with her ancient PC, haven't used one of those things since I was like 6 lol. I like her red nails, they look cute. After a couple minutes she goes out for her lunch hour. She puts her hair up and looks kinda MILFy. We get a good classic shot of the camera on the ground and her walking over top of it. Her soles unfortunately don't get very dirty. Part 2 we get some mall shopping and some good closeups, her high heels scraped up her feet (fuck high heels). Part 3 has her visiting various stands around town, and features some guy posing and trying to chat with her. The rest of part 3 is a foot show on a bench. We get some great shots of her standing up on the bench posing. I'm not really a huge fan of most of the earlier CF videos, a lot of them suffer from "Early Installment Weirdness", but this is definitely a highlight from this era (we'll talk more about EIW on December 6th). Unfortunately her soles don't get very dirty, which is another quick of early CF I noticed. Solid set!

And now, a 2nd opinion from a friend of mine

"I'd let her handle my case with soles that dirty. She's a 9/10 for me. Her arches and black soles are fucking amazing, used to binge her a lot"

I'm gonna give this set a 6.5/10. Let me know what you think of Nadya!

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Dec 3 2022, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

i didnt remember her until your review, now i do :-)
i probably didnt watch her 2 sets for many years now.

in retrospect, i think this is a good and solid set and marks the start of city-feet
bonus points for putting on a toering and an anklet :-)

i´m curious what you mean with EIW biggrin.gif

PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 3 2022, 08:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

From TV Tropes "Long-running series often have to experiment a little before they find their niche: sometimes there are concepts abandoned early on that were fascinating, either because they were potentially good ideas back then, or they just clash so much with the later tone of the series. In short, the first installment is a "prototype", like a pilot of a first episode."

Early CF has a lot of early experimental stuff that would be cut later on

I'll get more in to detail on the 6th

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 3 2022, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Magnificent stuff TWRS1999!! You're like a doctor bringing a near comatose
patient back to life again!! I'm at work for the rest of the weekend and won't have much time to spend here, but that'll change soon. Didn't think I'd ever see anything like this again...it took a non-robot to breathe some life into this place. I love all the City Feet models...but not all with same degree of love...but one thing is for sure, that the gorgeously memorable models don't deserve being forgotten. I'll keep it brief here but expound on it later (oh, will I expound on it). There are a few models that in time maybe you can review,...girls like Milan, a special case for me...she's one of the cutest & sexiest models on board...and that recent, 2-timer delicious little mall rat Daria,.....any of the great Svetas from 2012 and onwards,...and my lovely peach, Alexandra (colorful dress)....and I have a feeling that you might have plans for the model of my dreams (like hell, they're ALL in my dreams)...Yana.....You're easily the poster of the year, with your energetic, innovative ideas...this forum is once again a fun place.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 3 2022, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Some of your faves are gonna be reviewed this month! On December 9th, December 12th and December 17th! Thanks for the feedback!

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 4 2022, 09:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's model is

user posted image

Dina

General info

Release span - 7/15/10 - 8/11/10

Number of sets - 1 (23 mins)

Number of episodes - 4

Episode # - 632-635

Size (photos and videos) - 911 MB

Quality - 720P

Source - Digital camera

I became a City-Feet fan in fall of 2014 and Dina's 1st part was the 3rd CF video I ever saw. It was uploaded by a YouTube channel called "Paddy Power" and it had the title was "Barefoot Girl In Public Whit Dirty Feet" typo and all. The 4 videos on that channel were the only CF videos I had access to for a couple years, so I have a lot of fond memories of that video and Dina is still to this day one of my all time favourites, not just from CF, but from the entire foot fetish world. The video begins with Dina and her best friend Masha walking to the metro, linking arms like true besties. Dina was wearing a cute pair of black flip flips with little studs on them. She wisely kicks them off because they were uncomfortable, you can see the freedom in her feet as she takes those first few steps, and her soles got PITCH BLACK in the metro. Her feet look great riding the escalator down (and after that some dude waves at the camera which gets a laugh out of Dina). As she walks through the metro we get some great views of her amazing black soles and high arches, especially the shot on the bench while she waits for the train. Her black soles look even better on the train. This video essentially was the cause for my love of PITCH BLACK soles and it's still to this day one of my all time favourite videos. Dina is totally my type of girl too, she's got beautiful hair which I am very envious of and great eye makeup. She's got an adorable smile and she's got a great style with her denim skirt and black jacket. Her tough dirty soles contrast amazingly with her super pale skin and high arches. Part 2 opens with Dina and Masha leaving the metro and walking around the city, in the photo set there's some great pics of her dirty soles posing at a bus stop. Dina and Masha link arms and it's super cute, I totally ship it lol. She steps in a puddle but it barely effects the darkness of her soles. Dina's soles look amazing walking up there stairs, she sits down and there's some cute shots of her feet.... and a dog too, kinda reminds me of my old dog who left us in 2011. There's next some great posing on some metal railings and amazing shots of her dirty soles. Part 3 starts with Dina and Masha checking out a flower shop, and then Dina hops in a fountain cuz why not and sticks her foot in a statue of a boot. Dina and Masha then walk down a gravel path, and Dina mocks some random woman talking on a phone. Part 3 ends with Dina playing in the flowers. Part 4 is one of the best bench episodes ever! Normally I hate it when the soles and clean on the bench, but Dina has some of the best soles I've ever seen. Her soles look super tough and she's got great high arches and long toes, evident she's got some barefooting experience.... I love her soles so much. She poses her feet in many different cute and sexy ways. After the bench she poses her feet on the sharp gravel path like a badass barefooting queen. After the set she gives us a cute wave goodbye. It goes without saying, I love this model. She's very pretty and has amazing feet and I really wish she did more sets. She seemed to have a good time shooting and shows lots of personality. I'd have gone absolutely nuts for a set where she went out on more rough terrain like Alexandra or Nastya or put out cigarettes on her tough soles. Might be my favourite CF set ever!

And now, a 2nd opinion from a friend of mine

"9/10. Bold, badass, one of the filthiest feet. No fucks given"

I love this model to death, I rate this set a 10/10. Let me know what you think of Dina

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
michael0218
Posted: Dec 4 2022, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Great review TWRS1999!! You've set a mighty high bar....she's strikingly lovely, has phenomenal feet...just wish she wasn't toting around those shoes with her.... cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 4 2022, 06:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Great review TWRS1999!! You've set a mighty high bar....she's strikingly lovely, has phenomenal feet...just wish she wasn't toting around those shoes with her.... cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (9) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0107 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]