City Feet message board

Pages: (20) « First ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Instagram
dude
Posted: Nov 19 2023, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1568

I remember the two Rudolstadt festival girls from back in the day and I remember thinking that they had the toughest feet I had ever seen and probably hadn’t worn shoes in months. Thanks for sharing, Bremer!
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 19 2023, 11:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

QUOTE (Bremer @ Nov 19 2023, 01:35 PM)
Recently she changed back to wear shoes.

Boooooooo

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
Bremer
Posted: Nov 20 2023, 07:48 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3843

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 19 2023, 11:01 PM)
QUOTE (Bremer @ Nov 19 2023, 01:35 PM)
Recently she changed back to wear shoes.

Boooooooo

She considered beeing barefoot her lifestyle so she did not even own shoes and looked for a job that allowed her to work barefoot. She admits that it is difficult to live completly without owning any shoes for that you have to look a long time to find a job that allows you to be barefoot all the time. At the time of the interview she recently changed her job and looked for a better position as a next step in her career and she found it more difficult to find the kind of job she was looking for when beeing barefoot compared to wearing shoes. As the priorities in her life changed from barefooting to improving her job situation she changed back to shoes. Surprisingly appearently not only during work time but also in her private life.
PMEmail Poster
Bremer
Posted: Nov 20 2023, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 19 2023, 06:52 PM)
I think how those cosplay shoots work is he just goes to conventions and just asks to photograph people, 99% likely aren’t barefooting there, just shoes off for 1 pic

He actually told me that there is alway a small no. of visitors barefoot at the Cosplay conventions and that he actually looks for them and asks them for a photo. Most girls are very happy to show off their costume, after all that is one of the reasons to go to this kind of conventions - however those cosplayers are no barefooters, they play a barefoot character.
PMEmail Poster
Bremer
Posted: Nov 20 2023, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bremer @ Nov 19 2023, 03:15 PM)

This was a scheduled shooting with a "true" barefooter. She came to the shooting on her motorbike. She habitually rode her motorcycle barefoot, to school and all. Riding a motorbike barefoot in city traffic was of no concern to her:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AuQ7ue6-ga...iew?usp=sharing

Just noticed that the Motorbike the girl rides still has the "old" version of the german license plate. The "current" plates were introduced in 1994, so persumably the picture was from the early 90s.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 20 2023, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
dude
Posted: Nov 20 2023, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

As much as I prefer the photos with random barefoot women in the streets, some of Burkhard’s models are really cute.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 21 2023, 02:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I’ve actually been thinking of doing a review series on some of his photoshoots

He seems to be popular enough here they someone will read it lol

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 21 2023, 08:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
dude
Posted: Nov 22 2023, 02:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 21 2023, 08:06 PM)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz6KZ2IN8p0/?ig...DhhZWM5NmIwOQ==

I like this chick too, cute with excellent style, just wish she wasn’t carrying boots and her feet were a lot dirtier:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz51fulAbzj/
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 22 2023, 08:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Which pic is she carrying boots in?

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
Bremer
Posted: Nov 22 2023, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dude @ Nov 20 2023, 07:16 PM)
As much as I prefer the photos with random barefoot women in the streets, some of Burkhard’s models are really cute.

He definetly sees himself mainly as a (semi-professional) phtographer and not mainly as a fetish-content-creator. Yes, bare feet are the main focus on his work, but he would rather do a scheduled series with a cosplayer wearing shoes than only one or two snap shots of a true barefooter.

He actually told me he does not like his old pics as much as it is somewhat akward to approach barefooters on the street and those are then generally only willing to do one or two shots. He prefers his current works were he schedules longer shots and he can set the scene in terms of motif, lighting etc. He prefers than to take pics of barefoot models, but if that is not possible as the model does not want to be barefoot or bare feet do not go with the costume, that is fine for him too and he perfers it compared to a snap shot with a true barefooter but bad lighting and strangers in der background.
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: Nov 22 2023, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 22 2023, 08:12 AM)
Which pic is she carrying boots in?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz50POBtcZU/

Still a cute photo, just wish she had come to the photo shoot with no shoes at all.
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: Nov 22 2023, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bremer @ Nov 22 2023, 09:26 AM)

He definetly sees himself mainly as a (semi-professional) phtographer and not mainly as a fetish-content-creator. Yes, bare feet are the main focus on his work, but he would rather do a scheduled series with a cosplayer wearing shoes than only one or two snap shots of a true barefooter.

He actually told me he does not like his old pics as much as it is somewhat akward to approach barefooters on the street and those are then generally only willing to do one or two shots. He prefers his current works were he schedules longer shots and he can set the scene in terms of motif, lighting etc. He prefers than to take pics of barefoot models, but if that is not possible as the model does not want to be barefoot or bare feet do not go with the costume, that is fine for him too and he perfers it compared to a snap shot with a true barefooter but bad lighting and strangers in der background.

Funny, I love his older pics because they’re spontaneous and authentic, and the girls usually have cool hippie style and VERY dirty feet.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 22 2023, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bremer @ Nov 22 2023, 02:26 AM)

Idk how some people have the balls to approach random women and ask to take pics of their feet

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (20) « First ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0143 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]