City Feet message board

Pages: (21) « First ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Instagram
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 23 2023, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Bremer @ Oct 23 2023, 05:50 PM)
Burkhard was considered somewhat strange at that time as he kept on asking the female participants of the forum for photos, actually almost to the point of bothering them. Today it seems that he is a really nice guy who is taking pics of barefoot girls as a hobby photographer, but at that time his behaviour seemd strange and annoying to be honest.

Bremer, you basically confirm what Hal told me about Burkhard when we first met in person in the summer of 2008.
To be honest, I cannot remember if I had some direct contacts with Burkhard in the early years of my online presence (that is, in the late 2000s).
Whatever.. when I started surfing the web for female barefooting stuff in the late 90s, Burkhard pics were very popular, also because there weren't that many pics on the theme back then.
From a purely photographic standpoint, I like Burkhard's stuff, he knows how to shoot.
Yet, from a purely personal viewpoint, there are two major turn-downs with the subjects of most of his pics: 1) Most of the girls seemed to be barely legal, and some even seemed underage (I have no concrete elements to prove that, of course): definitely not the type of barefoot beauties that I find sexy, in any case. 2) Cosplay is definitely not my thing.
Great to know that he is still alive & kicking, anyway smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Bremer
Posted: Oct 23 2023, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3843

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Oct 23 2023, 06:07 PM)
QUOTE (Bremer @ Oct 23 2023, 10:50 AM)
QUOTE (shifter @ Sep 17 2023, 02:37 PM)
he has a huge collection, i was in direct contact with him around 2010 and got a bunch of pictures and also videos from him.

i assume you all know his deviant profile?
https://www.deviantart.com/burkhard55/gallery

i much prefer deviantart instead of instagram, the imagequality is much more superior than on instagram and you can setup galleries, etc, but i guess in terms of reach instagram does suceesd nowadays by a lot

i wasnt aware he is on Instagram, so thanks for posting him.

As I am a barefooter myself and as I am german I had first contact with Burkhard about 25 years ago when I fist got the internet. I was in high school at that time - i guess about 1998, 1999 - and could surf the internet for the first time and was absolutly surprised to find a german language forum for barefooters & barefoot lifestyle.
Burkhard was considered somewhat strange at that time as he kept on asking the female participants of the forum for photos, actually almost to the point of bothering them. Today it seems that he is a really nice guy who is taking pics of barefoot girls as a hobby photographer, but at that time his behaviour seemd strange and annoying to be honest. I had some email contact with him at that time and some of his pics I have seen over the years are really good, some of them are still some of my all time favorites. I guess because he has been active many decades by now and he has surely taken many thousands of pictues there are some highlight in his collection. As I remember he stated to take pics of barefoot girls some time during the 80s, some of his older pics must be about 40 years by now. As he took his old pics with semi professional equitment and scanned them the quality is quite good.

However there is also a large portion of his pics i dont like. I really like the pics of true barefooter, barefoot girls that he met on the streets. A large portion are staged pics, he seems to also be into cosplay and often has pics of girls in cosplay constumes, some barefoot, and also some pics of barefoot photoshoots done with girls that normally do not go barefoot and just took the shoes off for the shoot, for me that is by far not as good as his pics from bareooters he met on the street. A few years ago I acutally saw him at the Ruldolstadt music festival as he was asking girls for a photos shoot but did not talk to him. Good to see he is still active.

When I followed Burkhard on Instagram immediately he messaged me asking if I was a barefooter girl lol (which I am). But he’s really nice in the comments to people and seems chill overall.

I personally think some of the cosplay pics are cute

At that time in the late 90s, Burkhard was very defensive about beeing "only a semi-professional hobby photographer" and seemingly unaware that his behaviour might annoy female participants in the forum as he kept asking and asking again for pics or photo shoots. This led to him beeing banned from multiple german barefooters forum.
By now I believe him that he seems to be a nice guy and only takes pics as a hobby photographer, but still he seems to be unaware that he is sometimes too intrusive when asking random strangers on the internt again and again for the avaliability to do photo shots.

Things are different when it comes to asking people on the street, especially at music festivals. Many of his pics on the instagram site are taken at "Rudolstadt music festival" and I think it is completely OK to ask people there if a photo can be taken. When we wrote emails in the late 90s, he also said that he would never take a pic without asking first, that he always sents copys of his pic to the girls and that he always accepts if girls do not want their photo taken. That seems to be very reasonable, but his behaviour online made people belive otherwise....
PMEmail Poster
Bremer
Posted: Oct 23 2023, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 23 2023, 07:08 PM)
Burkhard was considered somewhat strange at that time as he kept on asking the female participants of the forum for photos, actually almost to the point of bothering them. Today it seems that he is a really nice guy who is taking pics of barefoot girls as a hobby photographer, but at that time his behaviour seemd strange and annoying to be honest.

Bremer, you basically confirm what Hal told me about Burkhard when we first met in person in the summer of 2008.
To be honest, I cannot remember if I had some direct contacts with Burkhard in the early years of my online presence (that is, in the late 2000s).
Whatever.. when I started surfing the web for female barefooting stuff in the late 90s, Burkhard pics were very popular, also because there weren't that many pics on the theme back then.
From a purely photographic standpoint, I like Burkhard's stuff, he knows how to shoot.
Yet, from a purely personal viewpoint, there are two major turn-downs with the subjects of most of his pics: 1) Most of the girls seemed to be barely legal, and some even seemed underage (I have no concrete elements to prove that, of course): definitely not the type of barefoot beauties that I find sexy, in any case. 2) Cosplay is definitely not my thing.

Indeed, some of the girls are under age. I remember that he told me that at the time we had email contact in the late 90s and that he told me the ages of some of the girls, some were as young as 14, which I opposed from the beginnig. Still I was surprised to learn that in some (few/rare) cases he met the girls parents and became friends with them due to bonding over non barefoot-related stuff. I guess it is not that black and white.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 23 2023, 11:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

QUOTE (Bremer @ Oct 23 2023, 12:14 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 23 2023, 07:08 PM)

Indeed, some of the girls are under age. I remember that he told me that at the time we had email contact in the late 90s and that he told me the ages of some of the girls, some were as young as 14, which I opposed from the beginnig. Still I was surprised to learn that in some (few/rare) cases he met the girls parents and became friends with them due to bonding over non barefoot-related stuff. I guess it is not that black and white.

People shouldn't post photos of underaged girls regardless of circumstances. At the end of the day he's still making them for fetish purposes

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)

https://youtu.be/fFWlZIHbZaE?si=l0R1EJNwYWXm8DID
PM
Bremer
Posted: Oct 24 2023, 07:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dude @ Oct 23 2023, 06:47 PM)
Agree with everyone here that barefoot girls in the street who aren’t just taking their shoes off for the camera are the best, which is why I love Burkhard’s stuff from Rudolstadt and his old pics from the 90s, but I’m sure there are other people who like his cosplay and modeled stuff too.

I’m just happy he’s posting all this stuff for free, especially the 90s stuff I haven’t seen in 20 years.

Either the cosplay as well as the staged shootings are fine, but not interessting for me. Burkhard surely was/is very active, scouting for "models" he wants to shoot (barefoot girls, girls in cosplay or japanese style outfit etc) in large cities every day during summer, going to certain events (music festivals, cosplay conventions etc) in summer and scheduling planned photo shoots during winter. Doing this almost daily with state-of-the -art equiptment for over 4 decades or so and keeping good records about his shoots, many thousands of pictures must have accumulated over the years and clearly there are a handfull of his pics from this massive collection that are some of my all time favorites.
Not only for pics showing some of the most dirty, callused feet I have ever seen but not less for getting some information about the "background" - I remember some pics of a young girl with extremly dirty feet in a car repair shop. That would not be for me if it would have been staged, but he told me that the girl was 100% barefoot, school and all, and worked barefoot at the gas station/repair shop after school without any shoes even though it was already freezing temperatures - I would not have believed this if it was not for him having told me. Another pic of a girl walking barefoot in the city were he gave the information that she did not own any shoes and recently came back from a week long school trip to Berlin where she went without taking any shoes along.
Knowing this kind of background about pics makes them interessting for me and to me seems to be difference in quality when compared to photos from the same situation with models only taking off their shoes for a photo, even though their feet are eaqualy as black.
PMEmail Poster
Bremer
Posted: Oct 24 2023, 07:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Oct 23 2023, 11:26 PM)

People shouldn't post photos of underaged girls regardless of circumstances. At the end of the day he's still making them for fetish purposes

100% agree and even though I like a portion of his pics I, I keep wondering about the legal perspective. I believe that he should neither be asking random women on the net for photo shoots in this aggressive manner nor posting pics of people - under age girls especially but other as well- on the net without their consent. Giving the work he puts in his pics it should have been a small additional thing to at least blur out the faces on the older pics.
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: Oct 24 2023, 02:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

QUOTE (Bremer @ Oct 24 2023, 07:52 AM)
Either the cosplay as well as the staged shootings are fine, but not interessting for me. Burkhard surely was/is very active, scouting for "models" he wants to shoot (barefoot girls, girls in cosplay or japanese style outfit etc) in large cities every day during summer, going to certain events (music festivals, cosplay conventions etc) in summer and scheduling planned photo shoots during winter. Doing this almost daily with state-of-the -art equiptment for over 4 decades or so and keeping good records about his shoots, many thousands of pictures must have accumulated over the years and clearly there are a handfull of his pics from this massive collection that are some of my all time favorites.
Not only for pics showing some of the most dirty, callused feet I have ever seen but not less for getting some information about the "background" - I remember some pics of a young girl with extremly dirty feet in a car repair shop. That would not be for me if it would have been staged, but he told me that the girl was 100% barefoot, school and all, and worked barefoot at the gas station/repair shop after school without any shoes even though it was already freezing temperatures - I would not have believed this if it was not for him having told me. Another pic of a girl walking barefoot in the city were he gave the information that she did not own any shoes and recently came back from a week long school trip to Berlin where she went without taking any shoes along.
Knowing this kind of background about pics makes them interessting for me and to me seems to be difference in quality when compared to photos from the same situation with models only taking off their shoes for a photo, even though their feet are eaqualy as black.

Yes, it was really cool to learn the background of one of my favorite old photo shoots of his (girl now in my signature) and how she had no shoes with her as she took the train into Cologne. Her feet were already really dirty before she got to Cologne, image what they looked like after walking through the city barefoot!

Also, if you’re going into a big city like Cologne without even carrying shoes with you, you probably go barefoot almost 100% of the time.
PMEmail Poster
Bremer
Posted: Oct 24 2023, 03:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dude @ Oct 24 2023, 02:59 PM)
QUOTE (Bremer @ Oct 24 2023, 07:52 AM)

Yes, it was really cool to learn the background of one of my favorite old photo shoots of his (girl now in my signature) and how she had no shoes with her as she took the train into Cologne. Her feet were already really dirty before she got to Cologne, image what they looked like after walking through the city barefoot!

Also, if you’re going into a big city like Cologne without even carrying shoes with you, you probably go barefoot almost 100% of the time.

I had seen the pic from your signature for the first time already about 20-25 years ago when I first saw burkhards pics and it is one of my favorites too. It might have been right there at the top if it would have only been for the dirty feet, but I know that there are some pics in burkhards collection with an even more "impressive" background - girls not even owning shoes, walking barefoot to school in the morning when there was already snow or having traveled india for months without carrying any shoes. Maybe that pics will reappear also some day since he is now posting his old photos on Insta...
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 24 2023, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

All my favourite Burkhard pics were the classics from his DeviantArt https://www.deviantart.com/burkhard1955/gallery

Found them in 2016

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
Bremer
Posted: Oct 25 2023, 07:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Oct 24 2023, 07:20 PM)
All my favourite Burkhard pics were the classics from his DeviantArt https://www.deviantart.com/burkhard1955/gallery

Found them in 2016

Saw his Deviantart a while back, seems to show only a minor part of his work without the very early photos. I remember particulary only a very few pics, maybe 4 or 5, that are my "favorites" due to the backstory I can remember about them. Havent found them in his current galleries yet. I guess that is a realistic number, out of the thousands of barefoot girls he approached over the decades - or at least out of the 1000+ pics he posts online - there has been a low number of girls beeing particulary "hardcore" about barefooting - going barefoot all year round, not owning shoes, backpacking without carrying shoes etc.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 14 2023, 06:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 16 2023, 06:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
oldtom
Posted: Nov 16 2023, 10:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1536

PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Nov 16 2023, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (oldtom @ Nov 16 2023, 10:58 AM)
https://www.instagram.com/wild_spirit_feet/

it was just a question of time, when AI generated images will also swap over into our niche
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 16 2023, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

AI generated images hold 0 appeal to me

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (21) « First ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0144 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]