City Feet message board

Pages: (21) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Instagram
dude
Posted: Oct 18 2023, 03:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1568

Burkhard is starting to add descriptions to some of his photos and will reply to questions about them in the comments (his English is flawless). The girl above that I mentioned leaving me stunned so many years ago was apparently named Sandra and he found her on the train in June of 1996. She was traveling into Cologne from a small town nearby, didn't have any shoes with her (!!!) and was really happy to have Burkhard photograph her feet.

I feel like it doesn't get any better than a pretty hippie girl with long hair and jewelry who probably goes barefoot close to 100% of the time in the summer who is thrilled to show you how dirty her feet are (and if that's how her feet looked before she got to Cologne, imagine how filthy they were at the end of the day after walking around that city for hours). I guess it would have been cool if she had put some rings on those long toes to go with that jingling anklet, but that's a minor quibble. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 18 2023, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

QUOTE (dude @ Oct 18 2023, 08:29 AM)
I feel like it doesn't get any better than a pretty hippie girl with long hair and jewelry who probably goes barefoot close to 100% of the time in the summer who is thrilled to show you how dirty her feet are (and if that's how her feet looked before she got to Cologne, imagine how filthy they were at the end of the day after walking around that city for hours). I guess it would have been cool if she had put some rings on those long toes to go with that jingling anklet, but that's a minor quibble. biggrin.gif

Toe rings are the best

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)

https://youtu.be/xr5NRAUV3Uo?si=ygl_YsZo868k2kzi
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 18 2023, 06:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Oct 18 2023, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Oct 17 2023, 10:23 PM)
Possibly new to this forum

Alt girl who goes barefoot a lot https://instagram.com/_bellared_?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

thanks for the link, i didnt knew her yet!
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: Oct 18 2023, 09:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Oct 18 2023, 06:27 PM)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CyitSxhNmbn/?ig...zRlODBiNWFlZA==

The time difference between Germany and the eastern USA means Burkhard does most of his updates while I’m asleep, so it’s nice to wake up to new photos (or more precisely, old photos that I hadn’t seen in 20 years and thought I’d never see again).
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 18 2023, 09:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I’m in western Canada so an even bigger gap for me

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
oldtom
Posted: Oct 19 2023, 10:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1536

PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 22 2023, 12:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Oct 22 2023, 07:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Oct 18 2023, 06:27 PM)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CyitSxhNmbn/?ig...zRlODBiNWFlZA==

actually, i was wrong, i knew hear already, but under a different name
a couple of years ago she posted under the name "barfusslifestyle" on instagram, but without showing her face, she also wore toerings back then, i remembered her tattoos!
its great to see here again, and now also with her face
PMEmail Poster
Bremer
Posted: Oct 23 2023, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3843

QUOTE (shifter @ Sep 17 2023, 02:37 PM)
he has a huge collection, i was in direct contact with him around 2010 and got a bunch of pictures and also videos from him.

i assume you all know his deviant profile?
https://www.deviantart.com/burkhard55/gallery

i much prefer deviantart instead of instagram, the imagequality is much more superior than on instagram and you can setup galleries, etc, but i guess in terms of reach instagram does suceesd nowadays by a lot

i wasnt aware he is on Instagram, so thanks for posting him.

As I am a barefooter myself and as I am german I had first contact with Burkhard about 25 years ago when I fist got the internet. I was in high school at that time - i guess about 1998, 1999 - and could surf the internet for the first time and was absolutly surprised to find a german language forum for barefooters & barefoot lifestyle.
Burkhard was considered somewhat strange at that time as he kept on asking the female participants of the forum for photos, actually almost to the point of bothering them. Today it seems that he is a really nice guy who is taking pics of barefoot girls as a hobby photographer, but at that time his behaviour seemd strange and annoying to be honest. I had some email contact with him at that time and some of his pics I have seen over the years are really good, some of them are still some of my all time favorites. I guess because he has been active many decades by now and he has surely taken many thousands of pictues there are some highlight in his collection. As I remember he stated to take pics of barefoot girls some time during the 80s, some of his older pics must be about 40 years by now. As he took his old pics with semi professional equitment and scanned them the quality is quite good.

However there is also a large portion of his pics i dont like. I really like the pics of true barefooter, barefoot girls that he met on the streets. A large portion are staged pics, he seems to also be into cosplay and often has pics of girls in cosplay constumes, some barefoot, and also some pics of barefoot photoshoots done with girls that normally do not go barefoot and just took the shoes off for the shoot, for me that is by far not as good as his pics from bareooters he met on the street. A few years ago I acutally saw him at the Ruldolstadt music festival as he was asking girls for a photos shoot but did not talk to him. Good to see he is still active.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Oct 23 2023, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Totally with you on the candid versus staged thing, Bremer. Something I've been banging on about in this forum for YEARS. Hence my preference for the candid city nightlife films I've been posting on this forum for the past few months.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 23 2023, 06:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bremer @ Oct 23 2023, 10:50 AM)
QUOTE (shifter @ Sep 17 2023, 02:37 PM)
he has a huge collection, i was in direct contact with him around 2010 and got a bunch of pictures and also videos from him.

i assume you all know his deviant profile?
https://www.deviantart.com/burkhard55/gallery

i much prefer deviantart instead of instagram, the imagequality is much more superior than on instagram and you can setup galleries, etc, but i guess in terms of reach instagram does suceesd nowadays by a lot

i wasnt aware he is on Instagram, so thanks for posting him.

As I am a barefooter myself and as I am german I had first contact with Burkhard about 25 years ago when I fist got the internet. I was in high school at that time - i guess about 1998, 1999 - and could surf the internet for the first time and was absolutly surprised to find a german language forum for barefooters & barefoot lifestyle.
Burkhard was considered somewhat strange at that time as he kept on asking the female participants of the forum for photos, actually almost to the point of bothering them. Today it seems that he is a really nice guy who is taking pics of barefoot girls as a hobby photographer, but at that time his behaviour seemd strange and annoying to be honest. I had some email contact with him at that time and some of his pics I have seen over the years are really good, some of them are still some of my all time favorites. I guess because he has been active many decades by now and he has surely taken many thousands of pictues there are some highlight in his collection. As I remember he stated to take pics of barefoot girls some time during the 80s, some of his older pics must be about 40 years by now. As he took his old pics with semi professional equitment and scanned them the quality is quite good.

However there is also a large portion of his pics i dont like. I really like the pics of true barefooter, barefoot girls that he met on the streets. A large portion are staged pics, he seems to also be into cosplay and often has pics of girls in cosplay constumes, some barefoot, and also some pics of barefoot photoshoots done with girls that normally do not go barefoot and just took the shoes off for the shoot, for me that is by far not as good as his pics from bareooters he met on the street. A few years ago I acutally saw him at the Ruldolstadt music festival as he was asking girls for a photos shoot but did not talk to him. Good to see he is still active.

When I followed Burkhard on Instagram immediately he messaged me asking if I was a barefooter girl lol (which I am). But he’s really nice in the comments to people and seems chill overall.

I personally think some of the cosplay pics are cute

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 23 2023, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Oct 23 2023, 10:58 AM)
Totally with you on the candid versus staged thing, Bremer. Something I've been banging on about in this forum for YEARS. Hence my preference for the candid city nightlife films I've been posting on this forum for the past few months.

Mike123

My favourite sort of foot fetish content pics and vids is girls going around town barefoot, but properly barefoot the whole time. Not a fan of pics where the girl is just standing there holding shoes but is barefoot for one or two photos and that’s all

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
dude
Posted: Oct 23 2023, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Agree with everyone here that barefoot girls in the street who aren’t just taking their shoes off for the camera are the best, which is why I love Burkhard’s stuff from Rudolstadt and his old pics from the 90s, but I’m sure there are other people who like his cosplay and modeled stuff too.

I’m just happy he’s posting all this stuff for free, especially the 90s stuff I haven’t seen in 20 years.

PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 23 2023, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dude @ Oct 23 2023, 11:47 AM)
Agree with everyone here that barefoot girls in the street who aren’t just taking their shoes off for the camera are the best, which is why I love Burkhard’s stuff from Rudolstadt and his old pics from the 90s, but I’m sure there are other people who like his cosplay and modeled stuff too.

I’m just happy he’s posting all this stuff for free, especially the 90s stuff I haven’t seen in 20 years.

His cosplay stuff is cute and the modeled sets are all good for the most part

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (21) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0145 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]