City Feet message board

Pages: (20) « First ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Instagram
Daniellowl
Posted: Nov 22 2023, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3479

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Nov 19 2023, 08:57 PM)
QUOTE (Bremer @ Nov 19 2023, 03:35 PM)
Burkhard recently posted some pictues of a session with a model called "Larissa".
https://www.instagram.com/p/CzwQ1O5NfNK/

He posted an additional interview with her in German on his TikTok channel. Larissa lived barefoot without even owing any shoes for 5 years. She got used to the cold german winter and to people staring at her. She even looked for a job specifically that allowed her to work barefoot. Recently she changed back to wear shoes.

Thanks Bremer!

Found the video in TikTok:

https://www.tiktok.com/@user3418873485499/v...136397597510944

Wish I could speak German!

Is anybody here who speaks German and could translate what she is talking about? wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 22 2023, 09:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

QUOTE (dude @ Nov 22 2023, 05:47 AM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 22 2023, 08:12 AM)
Which pic is she carrying boots in?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz50POBtcZU/

Still a cute photo, just wish she had come to the photo shoot with no shoes at all.

Figures

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
Bremer
Posted: Nov 23 2023, 08:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3843

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Nov 22 2023, 06:57 PM)

Is anybody here who speaks German and could translate what she is talking about? wub.gif

Basically mainly what I wrote in a previous posting, she discovered barefooting for her while she lived with hippies in sweden for 6 months and stayed barefoot afterwards. She considered beeing barefoot her lifestyle. It made life a bit more difficult for her as she had to look a longt time to find a suitable job etc, but she believes it is possible and she prooved that it is indeed. For the first year she carried shoes and had to use them occassionally as it is very cold in winter and her feet had to get used to it, but after the first winter she did not own any shoes anymore. She simply did not wear shoes and went barefoot everywere, work, train, clubs, vaccation, shopping, whatever.
After 5 years, shortly before the interview was taken, she changed back to wearing shoes as priorities in her life changed. She was not focused anymore on barefooting and arranging her life accordingly, but wanted to find a better job and figured that it would be more difficult to do so if she would look for the job she wanted while still living barefoot. However she was planning on re-starting barefooting once her professional situation was better.

I asked Burkhard if he has more info about her, like what kind of job she did or which city she lived in, but he has not. He was meeting her mainly for the photo session and not for asking her practical aspects of her life without shoes.
PMEmail Poster
Bremer
Posted: Nov 23 2023, 09:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 22 2023, 06:42 PM)

Idk how some people have the balls to approach random women and ask to take pics of their feet

Not problem for me if I am barefoot too and see another barefooter when not expecting, like in winter in a club etc. Happens rarely though....

could not do it like Burkhard, i.e. wearing shoes and than approach random girls on the street for a photo on a hot summers day. He seems to be aware that it is sometimes akward. Thats a reason why he prefers to take photos at a festival etc. Often girls dress special for this occassions, are happy to show off their "festival-outfit" and their bare feet are simply part of the outfit as they are visiting a "hippie festival.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 23 2023, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
DG2001
Posted: Nov 25 2023, 04:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Thanks Bremer for the English version of what Larissa said on the video. Much appreciated!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
dude
Posted: Nov 29 2023, 03:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

To each his own, but I’ll always prefer Burkhard’s candid street shots to the model shots:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0O2u3rNV1b/
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 30 2023, 04:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The problem with candid pics is they’ve given the foot fetish community a bad reputation

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
Bremer
Posted: Nov 30 2023, 07:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 30 2023, 04:28 AM)
The problem with candid pics is they’ve given the foot fetish community a bad reputation

Even though I like to see candid pics, it always gives me second thoughts when the face is visible as those girls obviously have no idea that these photos exist and are public on the internet.
But, to be fair, Burkhard does not really do true candid pics but asks the girls if pictures can be taken. I talked to him and it is also one of the reasons why he prefers scheduled photo shoots as he can make a contract (usually verbally but recently in writing) with the models. He seems to be aware of the legal implications of him publishing photos on the internet - still I think the faces should be blurred out for all the girls that do not explicitly know that their pics will be on the internet, i.e. especially the old pictures.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 30 2023, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I’ve seen underaged girls in his pictures too. Why he thinks it’s okay to include those I have no idea. Shouldn’t be allowed

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
Bremer
Posted: Nov 30 2023, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Nov 30 2023, 10:00 AM)
I’ve seen underaged girls in his pictures too. Why he thinks it’s okay to include those I have no idea. Shouldn’t be allowed

Most certainly it actually is not and I actually disagree with some points of his idea of the legal site of his pictures. It is good that he makes a contract with the girls in his scheduled shootings, but it should be in writing, not only verbally (even though this is actually OK by german law he has no way of proving his point if necessary). No pictures of under aged girls should be taken and the faces in all pictures of girls that have not been informed that their pictures will be posted on the internet should be blurred out in my opinion.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Nov 30 2023, 11:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 1 2023, 03:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 3 2023, 05:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

I have mixed feelings about candid material. On one side there is the thrill from a real, non-staged situation. On the other side, I feel like I am supporting a "theft of images", which makes me feel very uneasy and is a major turn-off, in the end. Material with underage girls is illegal in many countries, and I do not find them sexy at all. I am not into girls who look barely legal, too.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 3 2023, 11:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Every time I look at candids I feel guilty afterwards

Nobody should feel attracted to underaged girls, and if you do then you’re sick in the head

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (20) « First ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0145 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]