City Feet message board

Pages: (8) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> WINTER BAREFOOTING at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!, Gorgeous beauties & ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
bfwatcher
Posted: Dec 30 2019, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

This update is absolutely fantastic! ELISABETTA and CECILIA look damn sexy and in fact either of them is a dream come true for all the guys who are into girls walking barefoot in winter. That said to describe how much I like MANDALA´s set is totally beyond my verbal capacity. Just look at her outfit, at that devilish black and red combination, topped with those huge white feet with nails painted red as well! Wow! Hope we won´t have to wait till next X-mas to see more pics featuring MANDALA´s late autumn adventure! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 31 2019, 11:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Dec 30 2019, 06:40 PM)
This update is absolutely fantastic! ELISABETTA and CECILIA look damn sexy and in fact either of them is a dream come true for all the guys who are into girls walking barefoot in winter. That said to describe how much I like MANDALA´s set is totally beyond my verbal capacity. Just look at her outfit, at that devilish black and red combination, topped with those huge white feet with nails painted red as well! Wow! Hope we won´t have to wait till next X-mas to see more pics featuring MANDALA´s late autumn adventure! wink.gif

Great to know that you liked the update, bfwatcher! Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif
Yet I have to disappoint you.. just one more "Winter Barefooting Special" is planned (for the next weekend).. and it will not feature MANDALA.
Then BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will switch back to its customary updates about spring/summer barefooting and its "Barefoot Lifestyle" series,
which enjoy a wider following. New memberships to BUG in the last weeks have been rather disappointing, and some regulars unsubscribed.
It seems that there are not many guys willing to spend a few bucks to enjoy my Barefoot Urban Girls in autumn/winter barefooting action.
And unfortunately words of praise like yours warm my heart.. but pay no modelling fees for the 2020 shooting season.
Only revenues from the site can do that.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 31 2019, 11:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 29 2019, 05:41 PM)
Here we go with another "Winter Barefooting Special" at BUG.. starring ELISABETTA (solo), CECILIA & ELISABETTA and MANDALA!
3 photosets, over 60 high-resolution pictures!
Beauty, elegance, no-nonsense public barefooting in the cold, and plenty of exciting feet close-ups.. DIRTY SOLES, beet red from cold!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for the last "Winter Barefooting Special" for the 2019/2020 season.. with another great comeback! cool.gif

ELISABETTA (size 41EU/10US) is one of my favourite early models.. it was impossible to pick her with a so-so face while shooting!
user posted image

There was a funny gag behind this picture.. BUG subscribers can enjoy what happened before!
user posted image

ELISABETTA posing with a "Gondola" along the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

CECILIA (light brown coat) and ELISABETTA (black jacket) were among the first Barefoot Urban Girls.
user posted image

A well-assorted barefoot duo: petite CECILIA's feet are size 36EU/6US, tall ELISABETTA's are size 41EU/10US
user posted image

ELISABETTA & CECILIA at the gates of Papadopoli Gardens in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

MANDALA in the Garden of Villa Giusti in Verona (Italy) on a sunny but cold late autumn day
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of exciting close-ups of MANDALA's sexy size 38EU/7.5US feet!
user posted image

MANDALA had a passion for sudden changes of haircut style and unusual but cool outfits
user posted image

This is the update I and bfwatcher are talking about..

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 4 2020, 04:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the last "Winter Barefooting Special" for the 2019/2020 season at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
Today we have 3 photosets starring 3 barefoot beauties: VIOLETTA solo, VIOLETTA with STEFANIA, and ALYSSA in her debut session!
Brave winter barefooting, beauty, elegance, and exciting close-ups of the girls' fantastic bare feet and DIRTY SOLES!
From the next weekly update, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will switch back to its traditional focus on SPRING/SUMMER BAREFOOTING! cool.gif

Cheerful VIOLETTA is proud of her GRIMY WINTER SOLES!
user posted image

VIOLETTA's size 39EU/8.5US feet are close to perfection, and BUG subscribers can enjoy them in plenty of exciting close-ups!
user posted image

VIOLETTA's smile can melt ice even better than the salt spread on the embarcadero!
user posted image

STEFANIA (left) & VIOLETTA (right) had great fun during VIOLETTA's debut session..
user posted image

.. and chatted a lot at the railway station of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

The third photoset in today's update features never-before-seen pictures of ALYSSA from her debut session, held on a frigid February day in 2006
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy ALYSSA's powerful, high-arched size 38EU/7.5US bare feet in plenty of exciting close-ups!
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jan 5 2020, 06:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

many thanks for this wonderful winter update!!
great shots and awesome models! i love them smiling!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 5 2020, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 5 2020, 06:06 PM)
many thanks for this wonderful winter update!!
great shots and awesome models! i love them smiling!

Great to know that you liked the update, amico.. including the models' smiles.. wink.gif
Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 13 2020, 11:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the first "Winter Barefooting Special" for the 2020/21 season!
2 photosets featuring 3 gorgeous barefoot beauties: ALYSSA & VALENTINA plus AMANDA!
The girls show off some of the DIRTIEST WINTER SOLES ever seen at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
Both photosets include posed pictures, on-the-fly action shots and mind-blowing feet close-ups. FILTHY SOLES in your faces! smile.gif
Stay tuned for the next WINTER BAREFOOTING SPECIALS.. great surprises are in the pipeline, with exciting comebacks! wink.gif

VALENTINA (left) and ALYSSA (right) proudly show off their SUPER-DIRTY SOLES at the railway station of Mestre (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy other mind-blowing close-ups of VALENTINA & ALYSSA's SUPER DIRTY SOLES! tongue.gif
user posted image

user posted image

AMANDA is really proud of the results of her debut session.. FILTHY SOLES! smile.gif
user posted image

Follow AMANDA on her barefoot trip on the monorail to downtown Venice (Italy)!
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Dec 13 2020, 02:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

I really love your winter barefoot stories! Without this covid sh*t I'd probably tried it for myself...

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Dec 13 2020, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wow, wonderful update, i´m especially excited to see valentina again!!
but also alyssa and amanda of course!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Dec 13 2020, 06:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Magnificent photos Feetosopher...as usual!

You have all of us spoiled with your amazing, beautiful photos.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 14 2020, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher! I have joined Barefoot Urban Girls again yesterday, and I am happy to say that all the updates since my free pass expired are very exciting! The new Barefoot Lifestyle series starring Amelie and Swains are fantastic, and I really liked the rarities (especially the sexy pictures starring Selene). Last but not least, the first winter barefooting special knocked me out, Amanda and Valentina in particular! Barefoot Urban Girls still provides the best value for money, as far as my tastes are concerned. Well done, Feetosopher!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 15 2020, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@gb62da, @shifter, @DG2001.. thank you so much for your appreciation, amici!
I am really happy that you enjoyed the first "Winter Barefooting Special" of the 2020/21 season! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 15 2020, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 14 2020, 10:28 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher! I have joined Barefoot Urban Girls again yesterday, and I am happy to say that all the updates since my free pass expired are very exciting! The new Barefoot Lifestyle series starring Amelie and Swains are fantastic, and I really liked the rarities (especially the sexy pictures starring Selene). Last but not least, the first winter barefooting special knocked me out, Amanda and Valentina in particular! Barefoot Urban Girls still provides the best value for money, as far as my tastes are concerned. Well done, Feetosopher!

Ciao amico, great to have you onboard again.. and I am really happy that you are satisfied with the new material.. thank you so much! smile.gif
I hope that you will also like the three upcoming "Winter Barefooting Specials" of the season.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 20 2020, 11:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

During the festive season, updates in the "Winter Barefooting" series will be smaller but more frequent.
Today's update features unpublished pictures starring tall LUISA and petite STEFANIA, barefooted & DIRTY-SOLED on a late fall day in Venice (Italy).
A mix of posed pictures, on-the-fly shots, and some exciting feet close-ups!
ENJOY! cool.gif

STEFANIA (left, feet size 36EU/6US) and LUISA (right, feet size 41EU/10US) barefooted in late November at the bust station of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 20 2020, 03:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher! I was really happy to see Stefania back, she is one of my favourite Barefoot Urban Girls. I also like a lot the idea of smaller but more frequent updates.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0113 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]