City Feet message board

Pages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> WINTER BAREFOOTING at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!, Gorgeous beauties & ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
gb62da
Posted: Dec 25 2018, 06:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2764

A wonderful winter special, my dear friend! I love barefoot girls in winter, it so exciting to see that in times when nobody else (or only real hardcore barefooters... wink.gif) do that.

And you have wonderful girls! Irie and Giorgia are looking so beautiful. Of course, all the others as well!

Best wishes!
g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 25 2018, 11:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 25 2018, 06:24 AM)
A wonderful winter special, my dear friend! I love barefoot girls in winter, it so exciting to see that in times when nobody else (or only real hardcore barefooters... wink.gif) do that.

And you have wonderful girls! Irie and Giorgia are looking so beautiful. Of course, all the others as well!

Best wishes!
g.b.

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico.. great to know! smile.gif
There will be another "Winter Barefooting Special" going online at BUG in a few hours.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 25 2018, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's special Xmas update entirely dedicated to WINTER BAREFOOTING we are happy to feature THREE PHOTOSETS starring
FOUR wonderful barefoot beauties: STEFANIA, ALYSSA & CLAIRE, and GIORGIA!
Enjoy them while barefooting in very cold weather, in a FILTHY railway station and on super-tough terrains!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
The Feetosopher and all the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS wish you a MERRY XMAS! smile.gif

STEFANIA (feet size 36EU/6US) in Venice (Italy) on a cold December day.. maximum temperature 5°C/41°F!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Brunette CLAIRE (feet size 40EU/9.5US) and blonde ALYSSA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) at the railway station of Mestre (Italy)
user posted image

ALYSSA's soles on the left.. CLAIRE's soles on the right.. smile.gif
user posted image

ALYSSA & CLAIRE would love to visit Switzerland barefooted some day.. smile.gif
user posted image

GIORGIA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) tests her super-powerful feet on difficult terrains.. and shows off her CRACKED HEELS!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
  Posted: Dec 27 2018, 08:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Giorgia has awesome feet! And is a tough girl! A wonderful combination! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 27 2018, 09:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 27 2018, 08:37 AM)
Giorgia has awesome feet! And is a tough girl! A wonderful combination!  smile.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico.. I could not agree more with you.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 2 2019, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have encore photosets of two all-time Barefoot Urban Stars.. AMANDA and VIOLACEA! smile.gif
AMANDA delivers brave cold weather barefooting in a very dangerous place, the Harbour of Venice (Italy),
whereas VIOLACEA uses an abandoned road sign and the ROUGH DIRTY SOLES of her high-arched feet to create amazing visual art!
A festival of barefoot beauty, elegance, hardcore barefooting and ROUGH DIRTY SOLES IN YOUR FACES! biggrin.gif
With the end of the holiday period, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will revert to its customary weekly updates.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

The harbour is a dangerous place for barefooting, but AMANDA could not care less.. her "living safety boots" are BULLETPROOF! biggrin.gif
user posted image

AMANDA knows well that guys are into her superb size 37EU/6.5US feet, and loves to stick their DIRTY SOLES in their faces!
user posted image

AMANDA checks how dirty her soles have become..
user posted image

A theatre actress in real life, VIOLACEA is always full of tricks and surprises.. and loves to show off her ROUGH, DIRTY-SOLED & HIGH-ARCHED FEET!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
DBF
Posted: Jan 3 2019, 11:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Violacea is a find! Let’s see more,esp her dirty soles!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 4 2019, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Jan 3 2019, 11:43 AM)
Violacea is a find!  Let’s see more,esp her dirty soles!

Thank you for your appreciation about VIOLACEA, sir! smile.gif
Yet I would not define her as a "find".. VIOLACEA is actually one of my most famous Barefoot Urban Stars!
She made her debut on TIA in 2007, and she has over 20 EXCLUSIVE PHOTOSETS at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
including EXTREME WINTER BAREFOOTING! cool.gif
As for seeing more of VIOLACEA's ROCK HARD SOLES.. I hope that the selection of promotional pictures from past updates starring VIOLACEA
that I have pasted below will suffice.. wink.gif

VIOLACEA (feet size 38EU/7.5US - ULTRA-HIGH ARCHES!) - "The Dark Queen of Barefooting"
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

VIOLACEA's tough soles are BEET RED FROM EXTREME WINTER BAREFOOTING!
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
  Posted: Jan 4 2019, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

thank you for the update and nice selection of pictures of VIOLACEA.
i´totally agree that she is a very important model (at least for me) in the big catalog of your models on BAREFOOT-URBAN-GIRLS, , and one of my alltime favourites, thats for sure :-)

im often amazed, how pitch-black some of those soles became during the shooting, simply stunning
like NINA and LADY D for example. wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 5 2019, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 4 2019, 06:37 PM)
thank you for the update and nice selection of pictures of VIOLACEA.
i´totally agree that she is a very important model (at least for me) in the big catalog of your models on BAREFOOT-URBAN-GIL, , and one of my alltime favourites, thats for sure :-)

im often amazed, how pitch-black some of those soles became during the shooting, simply stunning
like NINA and LADY D for example.  wub.gif

Thank you very much for your nice comment, amico! smile.gif
Well, not all the guys here have your in-depth knowledge of my Barefoot Urban Girls! wink.gif

I have always been fascinated myself by the multi-faceted dynamics of the.. "urban sole make-up"! smile.gif
After nearly 15 years of shootings, I have identified some of the key factors which make for the pitch black soles that many guys love so much:
1) the finer the grains of dirt, the blacker the soles get; this usually happens in cities with heavy vehicle traffic;
2) models end up with pitch black soles whenever they have relatively soft and sweaty soles, and whenever the grains of dirt are very fine and very dry,
or when the dirt is greasy (the latter condition can typically be found in railway stations).
Yet the recipe for pitch black soles (excluding cheap tricks which you would never see at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS)..
still remains somewhat mysterious! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 6 2019, 06:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is dedicated to barefooting in cold weather, and features two photosets starring
hardcore barefoot beauty IRIE and sexy barefoot blonde LALLA in never-before-seen pictures!
ENJOY! cool.gif

IRIE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) barefoot on a sunny but cold day in late March in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

LALLA (feet size 39EU/8.5US) barefooting in Milan (Italy) on a cold & rainy November afternoon
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 13 2019, 03:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In the last WINTER BAREFOOTING SPECIAL of the season we have THREE PHOTOSETS starring FOUR barefoot beauties:
LADY D with never-before-seen pictures from her debut session, STELLA & MARGHE strutting their muddy soles,
and exotic ZHARA barefooting in crowded streets in Venice (Italy)!
STAY TUNED.. brand new updates in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" summer series are coming at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. in a festival of FILTHY SOLES! wink.gif

LADY D (feet size 38EU/7.5US) barefoot in early March in Mestre (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Blonde STELLA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) and redhead MARGHE (feet size 37EU/6.5US) enjoy the sun and strut their feet in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

STELLA's tough soles
user posted image

MARGHE's high-arched foot
user posted image

ZHARA (feet size 40EU/9.5US) barefooting in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 1 2019, 05:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the first WINTER BAREFOOTING SPECIAL for the 2019/2020 season.. 3 photosets featuring 5 barefoot beauties!
You can enjoy STEFANIA & LUISA, IRIE & BOOP and LADY-X barefooting in crowded streets, making funny stunts and getting ultra-muddy soles!
On-the-fly action shots, posed shots and plenty of breathtaking feet close-ups!
STAY TUNED for the next WINTER BAREFOOTING SPECIALS.. great surprises are in the pipeline, with exciting comebacks! wink.gif

Tiny STEFANIA & tall LUISA are very happy to show off their super-muddy soles at Papadopoli Gardens in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

STEFANIA (left - feet size 36EU/6US) and LUISA (right - feet size 41EU/10US)
user posted image

STEFANIA (left) and LUISA (right) along the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy) on a late November day
user posted image

BOOP (left) & IRIE (right) take with sense of humour the serious pollution of grimy Mestre (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

Inflatable Santas sell well in non-affluent Mestre biggrin.gif
user posted image

LADY-X (feet size 37EU/6.5US) shows off her super-muddy soles at Papadopoli Gardens in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

LADY X looks for bargains along the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 3 2019, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Duffman847 applies selective bumping.. I'll follow his example.. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Dec 4 2019, 03:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

My friend, you may recall that I have a special fondness for Lady-X, so Christmas has come early for me!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0129 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]