City Feet message board

Pages: (8) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> WINTER BAREFOOTING at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!, Gorgeous beauties & ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 7 2019, 12:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Dec 4 2019, 03:50 AM)
My friend, you may recall that I have a special fondness for Lady-X, so Christmas has come early for me!

Sure I do, my friend.. sure I do.. wink.gif I am happy that LADY X has managed to put some.. pressure on Santa to your benefit! smile.gif
STAY TUNED.. the Winter Specials at BUG will bring other exciting comebacks! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 7 2019, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the second WINTER BAREFOOTING SPECIAL for the 2019/2020 season!
3 photosets starring 4 barefoot beauties: STELLA & MARGHE, LALLA and our superstar UMA!
Watch our girls walk on rough dirt, cold blacktop, and wet cobblestones! Plenty of non-posed action shots and breathtaking feet close-ups!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for the next WINTER BAREFOOTING SPECIALS.. plenty of surprise comebacks! wink.gif

Dirty-soled UMA waits for her bus to the railway station of Verona (Italy) after an entire day of late winter barefooting!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy several exciting close-ups of UMA's fantastic size 37EU/6.5US feet!
user posted image

UMA enjoyed her barefoot visit to the Gardens of Villa Giusti a lot!
user posted image

Blonde LALLA delivers brave winter barefooting as darkness falls over Milan (Italy) on a rainy day
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy several exciting close-ups of LALLA's fantastic size 39EU/8.5US feet!
user posted image

LALLA barefooting in the rainy streets of Milan (Italy)
user posted image

Blonde STELLA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) and redhead MARGHE (feet size 37EU/6.5US) barefoot in Venice (Italy) on a cold November day
user posted image

The set features plenty of non-posed pictures of STELLA & MARGHE at the bus station of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 15 2019, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the third WINTER BAREFOOTING SPECIAL for the 2019/2020 season!
3 photosets starring 4 barefoot beauties: ALYSSA & CLAIRE, IRIE and exotic ZHARA!
Plenty of non-posed action shots in crowded streets and breathtaking feet close-ups!
Watch our girls barefooting on cold and wet pavement! DIRTY SOLES!
Stay tuned for the next WINTER BAREFOOTING SPECIALS.. great surprises are in the pipeline, with exciting comebacks! wink.gif

CLAIRE (left - size 40EU/9.5US) and ALYSSA (right - size 38EU/7.5US) in the railway station of Mestre (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of feet close-ups of both CLAIRE (left) and ALYSSA (right)
user posted image

user posted image

IRIE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) barefooting in Venice (Italy) on a sunny but cold early March day.
user posted image

It had stopped raining just before the start of the session, but IRIE did not mind barefooting in the wet streets!
user posted image

user posted image

ZHARA (size 40EU/9.5US) was born in Italy, but she is of noble Ethiopian ancestry
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
DG2001
Posted: Dec 16 2019, 06:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Winter is coming....

Great photos Feetososopher, much appreciated, thank you!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
bfwatcher
Posted: Dec 19 2019, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Thanks for these wonderful winter sets, Feetosopher! I guess I donīt need to tell you how much I appreciate materials featuring girls walking barefoot when the summer is definitely over so to speak. wink.gif

Hats off to you and especially to LADY X and UMA. Arenīt they looking absolutely gorgeous while theyīre shopping and waiting for a bus? Seeing something like that was a special treat indeed! Hope that another part of their adventure will be released as soon as possible! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 21 2019, 03:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Dec 16 2019, 06:20 AM)
Winter is coming....

Great photos Feetososopher, much appreciated, thank you!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amigo! There will be more "Winter Barefooting Specials" in the next weeks! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 21 2019, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Dec 19 2019, 08:41 PM)
Thanks for these wonderful winter sets, Feetosopher! I guess I donīt need to tell you how much I appreciate materials featuring girls walking barefoot when the summer is definitely over so to speak.  wink.gif

Hats off to you and especially to LADY X and UMA. Arenīt they looking absolutely gorgeous while theyīre shopping and waiting for a bus? Seeing something like that was a special treat indeed! Hope that another part of their adventure will be released as soon as possible!  smile.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, bfwatcher! I am glad that you liked the update! smile.gif
As for further releases starring LADY X and UMA in winter mode.. all that I can say is that there is more unpublished material from those two sessions.
When will it be released? Well, you should consider that many BUG subscribers are not into winter barefooting stuff.
When I feature the "Winter Barefooting Specials" I usually get new subscribers, but some "regulars" unsubscribe, too.. only to rejoin the site
as soon as I re-start focusing on spring/summer barefooting.
It's the same old story.. you cannot please everybody.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 23 2019, 09:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The stars of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' Xmas special are exotic-looking STEFANIA and blonde bombshell AMANDA!
No-nonsense winter barefooting in scenic locations, beauty, elegance and TOUGH DIRTY SOLES.. BEET RED FROM COLD!
62 pictures in total, of which 20 breathtaking feet close-ups!
The Feetosopher and all the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS take a chance to wish you all a merry festive season! smile.gif

STEFANIA in Venice (Italy) - temperature during the 2-hour shooting never went above 5°C/41°F! ohmy.gif
user posted image

STEFANIA is super-happy to strut her fantastic, dirty-soled size 36EU/6US feet!
user posted image

You need cash to go shopping! smile.gif
user posted image

AMANDA proudly shows off her superb 37EU/6.5US feet!
user posted image

AMANDA along the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

AMANDA on Santiago Calatrava's Constitution Bridge in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 23 2019, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well.. considering that the Russian video-peddler does not bother replying even to appreciative comments.. let's bump this up! tongue.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 24 2019, 02:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I am happy to inform you that a "Xmas barefooting special set" featuring a selection of BUG models that braved wintry streets in their bare feet
is now online in the "Contributions" section of WU's FEET LINKS.. 28 FREE HI-RES PICTURES.. check it out by clicking the link below! wink.gif
http://wusfeetlinks.com/newcontrib/Xmasbar...g2019122317Dec/

Please enjoy these two pics of wonderful CLEO as an.. appetizer.. smile.gif

CLEO barefoot in Padova (Italy) on December 20, 2005 - temperature during the shooting never went above 5°C/41°F! ohmy.gif
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 25 2019, 11:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam Xmas bump! tongue.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 25 2019, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Can't we get rid of those fXXXing spamming accounts? mad.gif
Re-opening subscriptions to the Forum was not a good idea.
Very few genuine & active new members jumped onboard.

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Dec 29 2019, 05:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

I'm happy you continue your winter special for 2019/20 smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 29 2019, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 29 2019, 05:57 AM)
I'm happy you continue your winter special for 2019/20 smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Great to know, amico! smile.gif Two more "winter barefooting specials" to go at BUG (one will go online today wink.gif ) before we get back to our
trademark spring/summer barefooting photosets and HD VIDEOS.. including brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 29 2019, 05:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with another "Winter Barefooting Special" at BUG.. starring ELISABETTA (solo), CECILIA & ELISABETTA and MANDALA!
3 photosets, over 60 high-resolution pictures!
Beauty, elegance, no-nonsense public barefooting in the cold, and plenty of exciting feet close-ups.. DIRTY SOLES, beet red from cold!
STAY TUNED for the last "Winter Barefooting Special" for the 2019/2020 season.. with another great comeback! cool.gif

ELISABETTA (size 41EU/10US) is one of my favourite early models.. it was impossible to pick her with a so-so face while shooting!
user posted image

There was a funny gag behind this picture.. BUG subscribers can enjoy what happened before!
user posted image

ELISABETTA posing with a "Gondola" along the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

CECILIA (light brown coat) and ELISABETTA (black jacket) were among the first Barefoot Urban Girls.
user posted image

A well-assorted barefoot duo: petite CECILIA's feet are size 36EU/6US, tall ELISABETTA's are size 41EU/10US
user posted image

ELISABETTA & CECILIA at the gates of Papadopoli Gardens in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

MANDALA in the Garden of Villa Giusti in Verona (Italy) on a sunny but cold late autumn day
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of exciting close-ups of MANDALA's sexy size 38EU/7.5US feet!
user posted image

MANDALA had a passion for sudden changes of haircut style and unusual but cool outfits
user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0210 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]