City Feet message board

Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> WINTER BAREFOOTING at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!, Gorgeous beauties & ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
gb62da
Posted: Dec 22 2021, 06:44 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2764

Two wonderful girls! Their soles are perfectly filthy. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Dec 22 2021, 06:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

... sorry for the late reply ...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 25 2021, 09:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 22 2021, 06:44 AM)
Two wonderful girls! Their soles are perfectly filthy. biggrin.gif

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico.. filthy soles indeed! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 25 2021, 09:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have previously unpublished pictures from a late autumn session starring MANDALA!
The photoset includes plenty of breathtaking close-ups of MANDALA's dusty-soled bare feet, and posed pictures!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
I take the chance to wish you all a merry festive season! smile.gif

MANDALA explored barefooted the garden of Villa Giusti in Verona (Italy) on a sunny but cold late November day
user posted image

BUG subscribers get plenty of exciting close-ups of MANDALA's dusty-soled size 38EU/7.5US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 25 2021, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, sorry but I have been quite busy in the last two weeks. I really enjoyed the update starring Alyssa and Valentina. I wish you relaxing holidays!
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Dec 26 2021, 06:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Such a beauty! Thank you for this Christmas gift, my dear friend! She looks simply wonderful!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 26 2021, 10:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 25 2021, 09:48 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher, sorry but I have been quite busy in the last two weeks. I really enjoyed the update starring Alyssa and Valentina. I wish you relaxing holidays!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico.. and for your good wishes, too! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 26 2021, 10:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 26 2021, 06:39 AM)
Such a beauty! Thank you for this Christmas gift, my dear friend! She looks simply wonderful!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! I totally agree with you.. MANDALA was a lovely model to work with! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 6 2022, 04:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the last "Winter Barefooting" photoset for the 2021/2022 season.. starring cute VIOLETTA! wub.gif
The photoset features posed pictures of VIOLETTA along the famed Riva degli Schiavoni in Venice (Italy), taken in early February 2006,
and a true festival of exciting close-ups of her sexy bare feet with rough soles.. including in-your-face ones! wink.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
With the end of the holiday period, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will revert to its usual weekly updates about barefooting in spring and summer.
STAY TUNED for new episodes in the two "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring our flagship supermodels ALPHEA and SWAINS! wink.gif

VIOLETTA barefooted for two solid hours along Riva degli Schiavoni in Venice (Italy) on a sunny but cold early February day in 2006
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more breathtaking close-ups of VIOLETTA's fantastic size 39EU/8.5US bare feet with rough soles! tongue.gif
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jan 7 2022, 06:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

She not only has beautiful feet, but also a charming smile!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted: Jan 7 2022, 11:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

I like Violetta, she has a very kind smile. She also always reminds me Keira Knightley smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 8 2022, 10:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@gb62da, @Daniellowl: thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 13 2022, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

To be honest, Feetosopher, I do not like Violetta's face very much, but she has a very elegant figure (it can be better appreciated in her spring photosession), and her bare feet are simply fantastic.
One thing that cannot be questioned is the very high artistic quality of your pictures. They way in which you inserted Violetta's bare feet in the wonderful landscapes of Venice in this photoset is amazing. Paul's and Hal's feet close-ups are not as inventive and artistic as your ones.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 14 2022, 06:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jan 13 2022, 07:38 PM)
To be honest, Feetosopher, I do not like Violetta's face very much, but she has a very elegant figure (it can be better appreciated in her spring photosession), and her bare feet are simply fantastic.
One thing that cannot be questioned is the very high artistic quality of your pictures. They way in which you inserted Violetta's bare feet in the wonderful landscapes of Venice in this photoset is amazing. Paul's and Hal's feet close-ups are not as inventive and artistic as your ones.

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! wub.gif
Probably you are one of the very few persons that noticed my attempts at framing feet in the scenery, or in any case at providing some context
to most of my feet close-ups. It's surely a matter of tastes (several guys will probably prefer Pavel's or Hal's approach to feet close-ups), but in any case..
your comment has just made my day! smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0115 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]