City Feet message board

Pages: (8) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> WINTER BAREFOOTING at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!, Gorgeous beauties & ROUGH DIRTY SOLES!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 2 2021, 10:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

This photoset in the "Winter Barefooting" series features unpublished pictures from a famous winter barefooting session starring cute VIOLETTA.
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
Endowed with a pair of fantastic size 39EU/8.5US feet and an ice-melting smile, VIOLETTA posed on three occasions for BUG.
The session, which was sadly also VIOLETTA's last, was held in Venice (Italy) on a sunny but cold day in February 2006.
There was sort of a rivalry between VIOLETTA and CLEO, who both came from an area in the Northeastern Italian Alps famous for its very cold winters.
When she heard about a 1-hour barefooting raid of CLEO in Padova in December 2005, VIOLETTA said that she could do better:
2 solid hours of barefooting in February! Even if temperatures ended up being slightly warmer during VIOLETTA's session than they had been
during CLEO's one, VIOLETTA indeed delivered tough winter barefooting on that day!
The photoset features posed pictures of VIOLETTA along the famed Riva degli Schiavoni, including in a Luna Park,
and plenty of exciting close-ups of her sexy bare feet and rough soles! ENJOY! cool.gif

VIOLETTA barefoot in February in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy several other close-ups of VIOLETTA's sexy & rough-soled size 39EU/8.5US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

VIOLETTA barefoot along Riva degli Schiavoni with Venice's skyline as background
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
nudescalze
Posted: Jan 2 2021, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

Feetosopher, you say that I am a troll: no, I am just honest and direct. I write here what I really think. You used to be like that.
You have regained most of the consideration that I used to have for you with your last comments in the forum. Now I recognise your typical caustic style. The way in which you played cool with that idiot that doesn't even know how to post pictures in the forum, and your comment to cheer Mike123 are masterpieces, hehehe.
Throw the feelgood, onelove, politically correct style that you have adopted lately in the trash can.. and be yourself again!

P.S: Violetta has great feet, but too many teeth in that smile, hahahaha!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 2 2021, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Jan 2 2021, 04:28 PM)
Feetosopher, you say that I am a troll: no, I am just honest and direct. I write here what I really think. You used to be like that.
You have regained most of the consideration that I used to have for you with your last comments in the forum. Now I recognise your typical caustic style. The way in which you played cool with that idiot that doesn't even know how to post pictures in the forum, and your comment to cheer Mike123 are masterpieces, hehehe.
Throw the feelgood, onelove, politically correct style that you have adopted lately in the trash can.. and be yourself again!

P.S: Violetta has great feet, but too many teeth in that smile, hahahaha!

As I wrote somewhere else, nudescalze.. my fingers still "slip" on the keyboard sometimes biggrin.gif , but this happens rather rarely now.

I still am myself: I have just found a more relaxed and less confrontational communication style to convey my messages.
And in general, I have better/more urgent things to do than feuding with people here.

P.S. sorry for you, but I love VIOLETTA's.. "teethy smile"! biggrin.gif (and yes.. she has superb feet wink.gif )

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jan 3 2021, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

This is a wonderful update. And a look back into your early days... 2006... wow! And she's definitely a cutie!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted: Jan 3 2021, 11:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

I remember from her spring pictures that Violetta is also flat-chested. OK, also Chat Noir is flat-chested, but at least she shows her (small) tits, pussy and ass, hehehe.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 3 2021, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher! Another great update, I have enjoyed it a lot! Violetta is lovely, and her feet are fantastic. She looks a bit like Amelie.. maybe not as beautiful, but she has a great smile. Do not care about the stupid things that nudescalze writes about her: Violetta is absolutely OK.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 3 2021, 09:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@gb62da, @barefootfootseeker: thank you so much for your appreciation, my friends! VIOLETTA is indeed a super-friendly girl.. just like AMELIE! wink.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jan 4 2021, 12:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wondeful winter update with VIOLETTA, i not only love her feet but also her beautiful smile!
but also thank you very much for the background story to this shooting, a clear message to love Violetta even more!!
such a pity it was your last shooting with her sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 4 2021, 10:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 4 2021, 12:07 AM)
wondeful winter update with VIOLETTA, i not only love her feet but also her beautiful smile!
but also thank you very much for the background story to this shooting, a clear message to love Violetta even more!!
such a pity it was your last shooting with her sad.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif
I was indeed very upset when VIOLETTA quit modelling. She moved to Paris, France, where she still lives, and works in movie production.
She still loves walking barefoot! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 6 2021, 11:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the last "Winter Barefooting" photoset for the 2020/2021 season!
It features the final batch of unpublished pictures from a famed late winter photosession starring gorgeous UMA, held in Verona (Italy).
You can enjoy UMA first at a bus stop, where she waits for her bus to the railway station, and then at the station itself,
where she is happy to show off the final results of an ENTIRE DAY of winter barefooting action.. that is, SUPER DIRTY SOLES! wink.gif
The photoset includes posed pictures, candid-style shots, and breathtaking close-ups of UMA's fantastic, FILTHY-SOLED size 37EU/6.5US bare feet!
With the end of the holiday period, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will revert to its usual weekly updates.

UMA is happy to let you make a final assessment of the results of an entire day of winter barefooting action.. FILTHY SOLES! wink.gif
BUG subscribers can obviously enjoy also breathtaking close-up vistas! tongue.gif
user posted image

You need lots of sense of humour to be a Barefoot Urban Girl.. and UMA is equipped with plenty of that! wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 6 2021, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

The last Winter Barefooting update was great, Feetosopher. To be honest I do not like Uma's outfit, but she is very beautiful and her feet are fantastic.
Now I am looking forward to any novelties that 2021 will bring at Barefoot Urban Girls.
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Jan 7 2021, 06:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Definitely a great final. Uma looks great! And being barefoot in winter for a whole day proves she's tough! Simply a wonderful girl! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 7 2021, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jan 7 2021, 06:49 AM)
Definitely a great final. Uma looks great! And being barefoot in winter for a whole day proves she's tough! Simply a wonderful girl! smile.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! Indeed you are right.. UMA is indeed a tough barefoot beauty! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 8 2021, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jan 6 2021, 09:25 PM)
The last Winter Barefooting update was great, Feetosopher. To be honest I do not like Uma's outfit, but she is very beautiful and her feet are fantastic.
Now I am looking forward to any novelties that 2021 will bring at Barefoot Urban Girls.

Ciao amico, thank you for your appreciation! smile.gif I know that sometimes an update may not fully meet the tastes of some subscribers.
As for novelties on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. the first one may arrive VERY SOON.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 28 2021, 10:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the first special photoset for 2021 dedicated to barefooting in the cold season!
Please welcome the debut on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS of long-toed barefoot cutie LULU! wub.gif
Some pictures featuring LULU appeared on Toes-In-Action some years ago, but this is her first appearance at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS,
and all the pictures of her that will be featured on the site are obviously never-before-seen ones! wink.gif
This photoset features mostly on-the-fly "action" pictures of LULU barefooting in Venice (Italy) on a gloomy October day in 2005.
STAY TUNED for the next special photosets about barefooting in the cold season at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

LULU (feet size 41EU/10US) at the railway station of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

LULU barefooted by the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0117 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]