City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 25 2023, 08:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

Episode number 12 of the series featuring Arianna's barefoot holidays in Switzerland is now online at Barefoot Urban Girls.
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
It is a double photoset to make up for a missed update earlier this month.
The timing of updates on the site is rather erratic, but The Feetosopher always makes up for the missed updates, so I think that the site is still absolutely worth
its low subscription fee, mainly given the very high artistic quality of the material.
Enjoy the sample pictures. Ciao from Italy.

Arianna in Zurich, Switzerland
user posted image

Arianna takes the train back to Luzern, Switzerland
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 25 2023, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Thank you so much for stubbornly highlighting the updates to BUG on this forum, barefootfootseeker.. amid the customary, total lack of interest by forum members.. biggrin.gif
If you saw the Excel file where I have recorded various BN and BUG performance metrics since December 2013, you would be amazed at the very fact that BUG has been updated over the last 18 months or so: the revenues have slumped to a point that dedicating more that 6-8 hours a month to update the site and to promote it on WU's, Facebook and Instagram would be a total waste of my (very scarce) leisure time.
But many thanks indeed for having stayed with BUG even with the - indeed - "erratic" update schedule.. I really appreciate that, amico! Ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
shifter
Posted: Aug 25 2023, 05:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

that is very sad to hear, especially because the subscription fees for a membership to your site is very low and quite reasonable
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Aug 25 2023, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

I sometimes see the BUG posts from Instagram

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 26 2023, 09:03 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 25 2023, 05:55 PM)
Thank you so much for stubbornly highlighting the updates to BUG on this forum, barefootfootseeker.. amid the customary, total lack of interest by forum members.. biggrin.gif
If you saw the Excel file where I have recorded various BN and BUG performance metrics since December 2013, you would be amazed at the very fact that BUG has been updated over the last 18 months or so: the revenues have slumped to a point that dedicating more that 6-8 hours a month to update the site and to promote it on WU's, Facebook and Instagram would be a total waste of my (very scarce) leisure time.
But many thanks indeed for having stayed with BUG even with the - indeed - "erratic" update schedule.. I really appreciate that, amico! Ciao! smile.gif

You are welcome, Feetosopher. I love your art, so it is a pleasure for me to keep a presence for Barefoot Urban Girls here in this forum.
What you wrote is very sad, but it is not the first time that you mention the decline in membership and revenues for the site.
As long as you can deliver 30-40 unpublished pictures per month, and possibly some videos, I think that the 11.95 dollar subscription fee to your site is absolutely reasonable, also considering that, differently from OnlyFans, Instagram etc., your material is all downloadable.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 27 2023, 09:03 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Aug 25 2023, 06:56 PM)
I sometimes see the BUG posts from Instagram

I presume that I should be excited about that, shouldn't I? biggrin.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 27 2023, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 25 2023, 05:34 PM)
that is very sad to hear, especially because the subscription fees for a membership to your site is very low and quite reasonable

At least three reasons behind that, amico:
1) Too much stuff about female barefooting available for free on the web. Why paying some money to subscribe to a paysite when you can have tons of stuff about barefooting for free?
2) Too much copyrighted material from paysites shared for free on the web by pirates and assorted motherfuckers.
3) BUG is now mostly fed with archive material. My "fault", in this case.. but when revenues are low, you are not into putting money, energies and time into producing new material. Also because the "booster" effect of fresh material (which cannot be taken for granted) usually lasts for a couple of weeks, and is worth maybe 2-3 new subscriptions to the site.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 27 2023, 09:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Aug 26 2023, 09:03 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 25 2023, 05:55 PM)

You are welcome, Feetosopher. I love your art, so it is a pleasure for me to keep a presence for Barefoot Urban Girls here in this forum.
What you wrote is very sad, but it is not the first time that you mention the decline in membership and revenues for the site.
As long as you can deliver 30-40 unpublished pictures per month, and possibly some videos, I think that the 11.95 dollar subscription fee to your site is absolutely reasonable, also considering that, differently from OnlyFans, Instagram etc., your material is all downloadable.

Thank you so much, amico.. sadly there are fewer and fewer people around who think in the way you think sad.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Sep 10 2023, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today The Feetosopher added this full HD video starring Swains to Barefoot Urban Girls.
On Facebook the Feetosopher wrote that with this release, all the existing video footage of Swains is now available on the site in HD (1080x600) or full HD (1920x1080) format. He also wrote that he will try to organise a session with Swains to celebrate 10 years of continued cooperation with her. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
As far as I know, no City Feet or Toes-In-Action model posed for 10 consecutive years. Tastes are subjective, but I fully agree with what The Feetosopher stated on Facebook:
Swains is unique and outstanding in combining beauty, elegance and hardcore barefooting skills.

https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html

New archive material featuring "the dirtiest and roughest soles ever featured the site" was also announced, so I am looking forward to that.
I am sharing the promotional stills from today's video here. Ciao from Italy.

Video: Swains in Peschiera del Garda, Italy.
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 10 2023, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Sep 10 2023, 12:45 PM)
As far as I know, no City Feet or Toes-In-Action model posed for 10 consecutive years.

The longest a CF model shot was Jenya from 2006-2012. Around 45 videos

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Sep 10 2023, 08:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

Swains is surely one of my all time fav. BUG models!

it would be amazing if the Feetosopher can make it work to organize a shot with her this year to celebrate the anniversary. i keep my fingers crossed

not sure about City-feet, but on TIA, there is Janina, her first photoset was posted in 2007 and the last clip upload to C4S was 2021, i dont know the exact details but she definitely worked with HAL for a very long time, but this is not a competition, i´m so happy when models do many shots and return back for more and not remain as "one-hit-wonders"
(and there was also this stunning nude photoset with Janina an Kira that was available at BUN in the past.. golden times...)

PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 10 2023, 10:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

How long as Madeline on TIA for?

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 15 2023, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

So much activity on this thread had not been seen in quite a while.. many thanks to all those who commented! smile.gif

@barefootfootseeker: you have my customary gratitude for keeping the BUG flag waving on this forum! smile.gif
There are still some chances that I can succeed in shooting SWAINS for her 10th anniversary encore, keep your fingers crossed!!! (ditto for you, @shifter !!! wink.gif ).

@shifter: wonderful JANINA indeed posed for Hal over a very long time span, but I am not sure that she posed on EACH year over that period.. SWAINS did pose on EACH year from 2013 to 2022 (2023 hopefully wink.gif ). You should also consider that the material posted on a paysite in a certain year may have been produced in previous years. I am not so sure that Hal filmed JANINA in 2021.

@all: indeed, in the next weeks on BUG I will feature great, never-before-seen stuff from my secret archives.. a must-have for any serious connoisseur of tough, dirty soles!!! wink.gif Any guess about the models? cool.gif

--------------------
TWRS1999
Posted: Sep 15 2023, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 15 2023, 11:50 AM)
You should also consider that the material posted on a paysite in a certain year may have been produced in previous years. I am not so sure that Hal filmed JANINA in 2021.

A good example of this is Veronika from CF. Filmed in 2014, released in 2016

Shoutout to Hugo on Reddit for figuring this out

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Sep 16 2023, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 15 2023, 07:50 PM)
@barefootfootseeker: you have my customary gratitude for keeping the BUG flag waving on this forum! smile.gif
There are still some chances that I can succeed in shooting SWAINS for her 10th anniversary encore, keep your fingers crossed!!! (ditto for you, @shifter !!! wink.gif ).

@all: indeed, in the next weeks on BUG I will feature great, never-before-seen stuff from my secret archives.. a must-have for any serious connoisseur of tough, dirty soles!!! wink.gif Any guess about the models? cool.gif

You are welcome, Feetosopher. I will keep my fingers crossed, of course.
My wish list for the next photosets on Barefoot Urban Girls: unpublished material of Selene, Violacea, Giorgia, Arianna, Irie, Uma.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0250 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]