City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Duffman847
Posted: Jun 3 2023, 11:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 1 2023, 06:34 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ May 20 2023, 09:33 PM)
Not trying to be an asshole, I’m just saying

When you perfectly succeed in being an asshole without even trying, it means that you have a natural talent for it! wink.gif

*grabs a drink, pulls up chair and smiles wryly*

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 4 2023, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

The bi-weekly update schedule at Barefoot Urban Girls seems to hold.
I paste below the sample pictures from today's update, for those who love The Feetosopher's work.
The first picture of Swains is true art, in my view. It would be a great picture even if she had shoes on.
Enjoy, ciao from Italy.
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html

Swains
user posted image

Cassie
user posted image

Cassie and Swains in Peschiera on Garda Lake, Italy
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 10 2023, 09:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Thank you so much for posting, amico.. and great to see that nobody gives a shit, as usual! biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Duffman847
Posted: Jun 10 2023, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 10 2023, 09:09 AM)
Thank you so much for posting, amico.. and great to see that nobody gives a shit, as usual! biggrin.gif

I kind of like Cassie actually. She seems nice and approachable and I love her curves. A real woman.

You know my feelings about Swains already - I'm sure she is a great person and her feet are immense, but she really could just....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyHoohNyYkw

Oh and have you heard from Amelie at all lately? Does she still remember being crowned Champion of Champions two years ago?

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 12 2023, 04:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jun 10 2023, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 10 2023, 09:09 AM)

I kind of like Cassie actually. She seems nice and approachable and I love her curves. A real woman.

You know my feelings about Swains already - I'm sure she is a great person and her feet are immense, but she really could just....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyHoohNyYkw

Oh and have you heard from Amelie at all lately? Does she still remember being crowned Champion of Champions two years ago?

Hello Duffman847, great to know that you dig CASSIE.. it's exactly the same for me (not so surprising I would say biggrin.gif )
As for SWAINS.. well, she does not smile as often as CASSIE or AMELIE when she models, but she DOES SMILE (in her real life and during the sessions.. just check the pictures I have pasted below wink.gif ).
SWAINS worked in the fashion industry for a long time, and fashion models do not smile that often when they pose.. that's it.
As for AMELIE.. sorry to disappoint all her fans, but she decided to quit modelling in 2020.
So it's unlikely that you will see new material starring AMELIE on BUG in the future sad.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jun 12 2023, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

such a nice collection of beautiful SWAINS!!

its a pity Amelie quit modelling in 2020, but lets wish her all the best for her new life and perhaps she will think about getting back to modelling in a couple of years from now, who knows?

i also enjoyed the latest pictures with Cassie and Swains of course
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 18 2023, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jun 12 2023, 06:53 PM)
such a nice collection of beautiful SWAINS!!

its a pity Amelie quit modelling in 2020, but lets wish her all the best for her new life and perhaps she will think about getting back to modelling in a couple of years from now, who knows?

i also enjoyed the latest pictures with Cassie and Swains of course

You should definitely thank barefootfootseeker, who is keeping this thread alive.
Great to know that you dig CASSIE, amico. As for SWAINS.. she has deffo acquired legend status.
I hope that I will manage to hold a 10th anniversary session with her this summer.
As for AMELIE.. well, never say never.. ALPHEA posed again after seven years.. there is always some hope for an encore! wink.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jun 18 2023, 05:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

actually i´m waiting for you to return to this board and continue to promote your pictures by yourself, or do we really need to wait until this stupid war comes to an end?
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 25 2023, 04:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The Feetosopher has updated Barefoot Urban Girls with a great photoset starring one of my all-time favourites, Alyssa. Enjoy the sample pictures. Ciao from Italy.

Alyssa in Mestre, Italy
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
Posted: Jun 26 2023, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jun 18 2023, 05:21 PM)
actually i´m waiting for you to return to this board and continue to promote your pictures by yourself, or do we really need to wait until this stupid war comes to an end?

I would associate any adjective to this conflict, except "stupid". The situation has become even more "fluid" in the past few days. We will see.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 26 2023, 07:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@barefootfootseeker: as usual, many thanks to you for waving the BUG flag on this (rather sleepy) forum, amico.. ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
TWRS1999
Posted: Jun 26 2023, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

Sleepy is an understatement

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 23 2023, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A new update on Barefoot Urban Girls (a double one, to make up for a missed one).
I am happy to share the promotional pictures here as usual for all those who love The Feetosopher's art.
Very dirty soles for both Giorgia and Mandala.
Ciao from Italy.

Giorgia in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

Mandala in Peschiera del Garda (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 27 2023, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@barefootfootseeker: many thanks for keeping the BUG flag waving on this forum, amico! smile.gif
I confess that my motivations for keeping BUG alive are dwindling.. but I think that I will hold on until the site's 10th anniversary in December this year.
Then.. I will see what to do. I might keep the site online as an "archive" (of course not a free one smile.gif ), with infrequent/no updates.. or I might put the site offline, sending it into history.. or should I maybe say "mythology"? cool.gif
Take care amico, ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 28 2023, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 27 2023, 08:22 PM)
@barefootfootseeker: many thanks for keeping the BUG flag waving on this forum, amico! smile.gif
I confess that my motivations for keeping BUG alive are dwindling.. but I think that I will hold on until the site's 10th anniversary in December this year.
Then.. I will see what to do. I might keep the site online as an "archive" (of course not a free one smile.gif ), with infrequent/no updates.. or I might put the site offline, sending it into history.. or should I maybe say "mythology"? cool.gif
Take care amico, ciao! smile.gif

You are welcome, Feetosopher.
I am quite upset to read that you might put the site offline in some months. I have seen that the releases of recently produced material have become quite infrequent, but since I love also the unpublished material from your early days, I like the site as it is now.
I hope that you will find the motivations to keep Barefoot Urban Girls alive. Ciao.
PMEmail Poster
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0250 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]