City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 17 2022, 11:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 17 2022, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 17 2022, 09:10 PM)
CF is $55 CAD which is brutal lol. I've had a membership a couple times when I could afford it, and I only downloaded old stuff that I was interested in. Even if CFs dies eventually the fans will keep its memory alive!

We're losing a lot of stuff lately

SGM was discontinued this year
BN was discontinued late last year or early this year
TIA is dead

I am rather surprised that with all your enthusiasm for and knowledge about City Feet, and with all your activity in this forum, you subscribed to the site just a couple of times. Subscribing to paysites that you like is the best way to keep them alive. I used to subscribe to City Feet at least 3-4 months per year between 2007 and 2019.
Barefoot Nudity went offline in November 2021, if I remember correctly.

I’d like to subscribe more consistently but I can’t afford to sadly. I always encourage people to subscribe to CF instead of buying a Xubster account and downloading them off ffetishphotos (AWFUL file sharing site for those who don’t know what it is)

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)

https://youtu.be/xr5NRAUV3Uo?si=ygl_YsZo868k2kzi
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 8 2023, 03:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 18 2022, 12:54 AM)
I’d like to subscribe more consistently but I can’t afford to sadly. I always encourage people to subscribe to CF instead of buying a Xubster account and downloading them off ffetishphotos (AWFUL file sharing site for those who don’t know what it is)

I have got the point. I am sorry for that.
It is those pirate sites that are driving original content creators like The Feetosopher or Hal out of business.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 8 2023, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Another update dedicated to barefooting in cold weather at Barefoot Urban Girls. Enjoy. Ciao from Italy.
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html

Mandala
user posted image

user posted image

Stefania
user posted image

user posted image

Boop and Irie
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 10 2023, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 17 2022, 05:51 PM)
QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 12 2022, 07:44 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 11 2022, 05:27 PM)

There might be very bad news, however.
From a post that he made today on Facebook, it seems that The Feetosopher is considering to put Barefoot Urban Girls offline due to very low returns.
To me, this would be a tragedy, because the current City Feet offer is absolutely not worth a subscription, as far as my tastes about models are concerned.
I definitely hope that The Feetosopher will not take that decision.
Ciao from Italy.

This would be really a great loss,
2022 already took Toes in Action, and now Barefoot Urban Girls too?

but understandable that at some point, life changes, priorities changes, and if there are low sales coming back, is also not helping for some motivation to continue and going through all the stress and hassle of keeping a site alive with new content all the time.

On the other hand, long periods without updates and less new content is also not very motivating for potential subscribers to stay subscribed.
for newbies this is not so relevant, because the site has a huge backcatalog of thousends of pictures that needs to be discovered, but for old chaps as we are, lol, we, that know almost every picture from the past publications, of course are graving for new fresh content.

Are the golden times over? where are the youngsters with ideas and energy that start up fresh with something new and not another shorttimer oversaturating the social medias with more junk?

Ciao shifter, my friend. In the case of Barefoot Urban Girls, probably a sad downward spiral has started.
The Feetosopher started talking about fewer subscribers when the site still hosted weekly updates and two new video releases per month. Probably also for that reason he switched to bi-weekly updates, and less frequent releases of new videos. In some periods he missed some updates, but always made up for them with bigger, even though delayed, updates, like in the case of the latest one. That said, I deem that Barefoot Urban Girls is still worth every cent of that very cheap 11.95 USD monthly fee. No clips4sale store or OnlyFans space offers so much material that suits my tastes for so little a sum, and to me the current City Feet offer is NOT worth 39.95 USD per month. I have already downloaded all the City Feet material that suited my tastes up to early 2020. None of the girls that debuted on the site afterwards is worth the site's monthly fee, as far as my tastes are concerned. Maybe in a year or two I will subscribe to City Feet for just a month, only to download the (rather limited) material that I find interesting. Generally speaking, I am afraid that the type of adult sites that I have appreciated over the years will disappear, sooner or later.

@barefootfootseeker: thank you so bloody much, amico. You are one of the few subscribers that BUG still has, and basically the last supporter of the site left on this forum (there did not use to be many biggrin.gif). Many thanks indeed for keeping the public informed about updates at BUG. I see that the other forum members do not give a shit about them (as usual biggrin.gif ), but BUG still gets plenty of attention by non-members through this forum.

@barefootfootseeker, @shifter, @allthefuckingrest tongue.gif Frankly speaking, if I had to decide based on the returns that I get from BUG, it would have been put offline at least some months ago. I will try my best to keep the site alive till its 10th anniversary, in December this year. It is not a matter of scarcity of unpublished material to feature.. I still have plenty of that. It is mainly a matter of dwindling motivation to devote to the site a share of my limited leisure time. But celebrating 10 years online would be cool, so I'll try to hold on cool.gif

@all: I wrote to Hal back in July 2022. He never replied to my email. I have no other mean to contact him. I am truly worried about him.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 13 2023, 10:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 10 2023, 08:05 PM)
@barefootfootseeker: thank you so bloody much, amico. You are one of the few subscribers that BUG still has, and basically the last supporter of the site left on this forum (there did not use to be many biggrin.gif). Many thanks indeed for keeping the public informed about updates at BUG. I see that the other forum members do not give a shit about them (as usual biggrin.gif ), but BUG still gets plenty of attention by non-members through this forum.

@barefootfootseeker, @shifter, @allthefuckingrest tongue.gif Frankly speaking, if I had to decide based on the returns that I get from BUG, it would have been put offline at least some months ago. I will try my best to keep the site alive till its 10th anniversary, in December this year. It is not a matter of scarcity of unpublished material to feature.. I still have plenty of that. It is mainly a matter of dwindling motivation to devote to the site a share of my limited leisure time. But celebrating 10 years online would be cool, so I'll try to hold on cool.gif

@all: I wrote to Hal back in July 2022. He never replied to my email. I have no other mean to contact him. I am truly worried about him.

You are welcome, Feetosopher. I am glad to do things that can help you to keep Barefoot Urban Girls online.
As I commented on Wu's Foot Forum, the latest update proves once again that you still have great unpublished material to feed the site. Hold on. Ciao.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Feb 5 2023, 06:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today Barefoot Urban Girls was updated with two photosets starring Alyssa, Claire and Violacea, all dedicated to barefooting in cold weather.
I am happy to share the sample pictures here to the benefit of all who admire The Feetosopher's art.
Ciao from Italy.

Claire (left) and Alyssa (right)
user posted image

user posted image

Violacea barefooting in late autumn in Venice, Italy
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 12 2023, 12:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you so much for keeping the BUG flag waving on this forum, amico! smile.gif
In the next updates I will revert to material made in warmer seasons.
I also hope to find the motivation to switch back to bi-weekly updates.
I still have plenty of never-before-seen stuff for you loyal subscribers to enjoy! wink.gif
Take care, ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Feb 19 2023, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Feb 12 2023, 01:12 PM)
Thank you so much for keeping the BUG flag waving on this forum, amico! smile.gif
I still have plenty of never-before-seen stuff for you loyal subscribers to enjoy! wink.gif

Great news, Feetosopher. I am looking forward to that. Do you plan to hold sessions this year? It would be great if you launched at least one new model, and I would love encores starring Alphea and Amelie. Thank you for holding on in spite of disappointing returns from the site. Ciao.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 10 2023, 06:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Feb 19 2023, 10:37 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Feb 12 2023, 01:12 PM)

Great news, Feetosopher. I am looking forward to that. Do you plan to hold sessions this year? It would be great if you launched at least one new model, and I would love encores starring Alphea and Amelie. Thank you for holding on in spite of disappointing returns from the site. Ciao.

Ciao amico! Yes, I do hope to hold some sessions this year. I have taken notice of your.. wish list wink.gif
A new model? Few chances, sadly. Encore starring Alphea? More likely wink.gif Encore starring Amelie? Unlikely sad.gif
Cheer up, because I will update BUG this weekend! cool.gif Take care!

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 10 2023, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Great to see that this thread has crossed the 600,000 views mark.. to my knowledge, it is by far the most viewed one in the entire history of this forum.. to the very scorn of my haters here.. tongue.gif
True, BUG makes little money.. but it seems that my barefoot beauties still get a lot of attention.. wink.gif

--------------------
TWRS1999
Posted: Mar 10 2023, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

To be fair, the view count is likely because of the high post count

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Mar 16 2023, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Mar 10 2023, 08:01 PM)

I cannot get your point. If the thread's topic was uninteresting, it would get relatively few viewers irrespective of the high number of posts.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Mar 16 2023, 07:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 10 2023, 07:14 PM)
Great to see that this thread has crossed the 600,000 views mark.. to my knowledge, it is by far the most viewed one in the entire history of this forum.. to the very scorn of my haters here.. tongue.gif
True, BUG makes little money.. but it seems that my barefoot beauties still get a lot of attention.. wink.gif

Congratulations, Feetosopher. They surely get my own attention.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Mar 16 2023, 07:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The Feetosopher has updated Barefoot Urban Girls with another episode in this great Barefoot Lifestyle series starring my own favourites Cassie and Swains in bikinis.
The update includes a full HD video.
I am happy to share the preview pictures here for all the people who appreciate The Feetosopher's work, and especially those who are not members of the forum.
Ciao from Italy.

Swains on Garda Lake in Peschiera, Italy.
user posted image

Cassie in Peschiera del Garda, Italy.
user posted image

Stills from the full HD video starring Cassie and Swains
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Mar 16 2023, 07:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Mar 16 2023, 12:22 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Mar 10 2023, 08:01 PM)

I cannot get your point. If the thread's topic was uninteresting, it would get relatively few viewers irrespective of the high number of posts.

It's getting close to 2000 replies, so a thread that's frequently posted in is bound to get a lot of views. And I never once called it "uninteresting" in that reply

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0259 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]