City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 5 2022, 05:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 4 2022, 03:14 PM)
QUOTE (shifter @ Jun 4 2022, 12:17 PM)
i have to disagree with your both opinion here, as i have a very different understanding on this topic.
if someone, in this case you my dear friend feetosopher, decides to not promote the website here on this forum anymore, I would it find it very disrespectful if somebody else would continue to promote the website her further by posting pictures. to me this is 100% against the intention of feetosophers decision, and because if this pure respect i have for his beautiful work and his decision, i decided to not post in this thread until further he announces his official comeback.
This has nothing to do with appreciation of his work at all (which everybody knows i really do), as any post on this thread is also promotion for his work.

actually, i already asked myself why feetosopher have not asked the moderation to move this thread into a non public area of this forum until this political situation is solved and he is happy for a comeback?

anyways, great work as always feetosopher, i really enjoyed all these latest updates and looking forward for many more :-)

OK shifter, I have taken notice of your disagreement. Everyone will keep his own views, I am afraid.. no big issue.
Just a minor remark: barefootfootseeker is not "promoting" anything. I am the only guy entitled to promote BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS here.
As for this thread having to be swept off the forum.. the admins can do anything at any time. They can also kick my ass out of this forum for good.
I am from a "hostile country" to Russia, after all biggrin.gif tongue.gif
I am pretty sure that a lot of people here would be happy/relieved to see me out of here for good, and also BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS offline forever.
You do not want to comment in this thread anymore? No worries. But if other guys want to comment.. I really cannot see where the problem is. Ciao.

I am sharing the promotional pictures of Barefoot Urban Girls here to the benefit of anyone, member or not, who appreciates The Feetosopher's art.
The only view that matters to me about that is The Feetosopher's. If he is OK with my posts - and he is - I will continue to do that, when I have time.
I really cannot see where the problem is. Also DG2001, who is a moderator, commented positively about a post featuring Swains.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 6 2022, 10:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jun 5 2022, 05:08 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 4 2022, 03:14 PM)
QUOTE (shifter @ Jun 4 2022, 12:17 PM)
i have to disagree with your both opinion here, as i have a very different understanding on this topic.
if someone, in this case you my dear friend feetosopher, decides to not promote the website here on this forum anymore, I would it find it very disrespectful if somebody else would continue to promote the website her further by posting pictures. to me this is 100% against the intention of feetosophers decision, and because if this pure respect i have for his beautiful work and his decision, i decided to not post in this thread until further he announces his official comeback.
This has nothing to do with appreciation of his work at all (which everybody knows i really do), as any post on this thread is also promotion for his work.

actually, i already asked myself why feetosopher have not asked the moderation to move this thread into a non public area of this forum until this political situation is solved and he is happy for a comeback?

anyways, great work as always feetosopher, i really enjoyed all these latest updates and looking forward for many more :-)

OK shifter, I have taken notice of your disagreement. Everyone will keep his own views, I am afraid.. no big issue.
Just a minor remark: barefootfootseeker is not "promoting" anything. I am the only guy entitled to promote BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS here.
As for this thread having to be swept off the forum.. the admins can do anything at any time. They can also kick my ass out of this forum for good.
I am from a "hostile country" to Russia, after all biggrin.gif tongue.gif
I am pretty sure that a lot of people here would be happy/relieved to see me out of here for good, and also BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS offline forever.
You do not want to comment in this thread anymore? No worries. But if other guys want to comment.. I really cannot see where the problem is. Ciao.

I am sharing the promotional pictures of Barefoot Urban Girls here to the benefit of anyone, member or not, who appreciates The Feetosopher's art.
The only view that matters to me about that is The Feetosopher's. If he is OK with my posts - and he is - I will continue to do that, when I have time.
I really cannot see where the problem is. Also DG2001, who is a moderator, commented positively about a post featuring Swains.

No worries at all barefootfootseeker. What you are doing does not harm anyone IMHO, so please go ahead, if and when you can. Ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 15 2022, 09:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The latest updates to Barefoot Urban Girls, for those who are interested. Ciao from Italy.

Arianna barefooting in Zurich, Switzerland, in another episode of her Barefoot Lifestyle series
user posted image

user posted image

Swains - picture from her debut session and stills from a full HD video
user posted image

user posted image

Lady X in her second and last session for The Feetosopher
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 19 2022, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ciao amico, thank you very much for sharing pictures from BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS here.. this is always VERY appreciated! smile.gif
Stay tuned for today's.. exotic update! wink.gif Have a nice Sunday! smile.gif

--------------------
DG2001
Posted: Jul 4 2022, 03:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

As usual, Italian gorgeous girls at all their glory.

Great work Feetosopher!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 10 2022, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Great dirty-soled material in Barefoot Urban Girls' latest updates. Enjoy, ciao from Italy.

Newcomer Cassie
user posted image

The great Swains
user posted image

Stills from the latest video featuring Cassie and Swains
user posted image

One of my all-time favourites, Giorgia
user posted image

user posted image

Japanese exchange student Himeko
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 11 2022, 03:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jul 4 2022, 03:28 AM)
As usual, Italian gorgeous girls at all their glory.

Great work Feetosopher!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amigo! Great to see that someone still appreciates my work here! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 11 2022, 03:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 10 2022, 09:55 PM)
Great dirty-soled material in Barefoot Urban Girls' latest updates. Enjoy, ciao from Italy.

Many thanks indeed for keeping the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' flag waving on this forum, amico! This is much appreciated! Ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 11 2022, 08:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 11 2022, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 10 2022, 09:55 PM)

Many thanks indeed for keeping the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' flag waving on this forum, amico! This is much appreciated! Ciao! smile.gif

You are welcome, Feetosopher. I am doing that again today.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 11 2022, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

For those who appreciate The Feetosopher's art, I am glad to post the sample pictures of the most recent updates at Barefoot Urban Girls.
There is a new fantastic Barefoot Lifestyle series with my favourites Swains and Cassie.
Ciao from Italy.

Cassie and Swains in a new Barefoot Lifestyle series, with many dirty feet close-ups
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The first episode of this new series includes a full HD video
user posted image

Another favourite of mine, Alyssa
user posted image

user posted image

Beautiful Teresa with very dirty soles in Venice
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 11 2022, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you so much for keeping the BUG flag waving on this forum, amico barefootfootseeker! smile.gif
In spite of total lack of interest by the other forum members. Yet the site statistics tell me that there are numerous non-members of this forum who enjoy having a look at my previews.. you are contributing to their happiness, which is a very kind gesture. Many thanks again.. good night! smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 12 2022, 06:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 11 2022, 11:18 PM)
Thank you so much for keeping the BUG flag waving on this forum, amico barefootfootseeker! smile.gif
In spite of total lack of interest by the other forum members. Yet the site statistics tell me that there are numerous non-members of this forum who enjoy having a look at my previews.. you are contributing to their happiness, which is a very kind gesture. Many thanks again.. good night! smile.gif

You are most welcome, Feetosopher.
I respect the reasons why you are not promoting Barefoot Urban Girls here anymore, and I have basically a similar position to yours as far as Russia-based activities are concerned.
Yet I also feel that it would be a pity if this thread about Barefoot Urban Girls was bumped off the forum by many threads that I find totally uninteresting. This is why I am bumping it up occasionally.
You were never much appreciated here, but I love Barefoot Urban Girls, it has been my favourite site in the last 5-6 years, and I think that it deserves the spotlight here.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 8 2022, 10:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Some pictures from the most recent updates on Barefoot Urban Girls for those who appreciate The Feetosopher's art. Ciao from Italy.

https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html

Swains and Cassie in another episode of a new Barefoot Lifestyle series
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hardcore barefoot sisters Giorgia and Arianna
user posted image

Arianna
user posted image

Arianna on her 3-day, all-barefoot vacation in Switzerland
user posted image

user posted image

Mandala
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 8 2022, 03:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I always appreciate a lot the fact that you take some time to keep the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS flag waving on this forum, amico!
And I am honoured to have you as a loyal subscriber to the site! smile.gif Have a nice weekend, ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 12 2022, 06:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 8 2022, 04:52 PM)
I always appreciate a lot the fact that you take some time to keep the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS flag waving on this forum, amico!
And I am honoured to have you as a loyal subscriber to the site! smile.gif Have a nice weekend, ciao! smile.gif

You are most welcome, Feetosopher. Posting sample pictures from Barefoot Urban Girls here just takes me a few minutes every month or so: definitely not a high cost to bear when I know that I am making you and hundreds of viewers who are not members of this forum happy.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0257 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]