City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Feb 18 2022, 12:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Feb 13 2022, 11:31 PM)
@barefootfootseeker, @shifter: many thanks for your nice comments and your appreciation! smile.gif
Barefootfootseeker perfectly grasped the main challenge with encores, especially when the models retired a long time ago.
Indeed, most of the models in your wish lists retired at least 8-9 years ago.
I would love to shoot again any of the models that you mentioned, and I'll try my best to do that (I am still in touch with them all).
A lot of stars have to align to see any of them again on BUG but.. never say never! wink.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you for your reply. I am glad to read that you do not exclude completely that encores among the models that I listed are possible. I will cross my fingers, then.
Great update with Stella (one of my favourites among your early models) and Little Gio, I enjoyed it a lot.
You promised that you would often feature updates with your early models, and you have kept your word, as always. Good night.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 18 2022, 09:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (gb62da @ Feb 14 2022, 06:48 AM)
Wonderful update, my dear friend. They both look great!!!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif I'll soon give you some updates about my situation via email. Take care! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 18 2022, 09:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Feb 18 2022, 12:50 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Feb 13 2022, 11:31 PM)
@barefootfootseeker, @shifter: many thanks for your nice comments and your appreciation! smile.gif
Barefootfootseeker perfectly grasped the main challenge with encores, especially when the models retired a long time ago.
Indeed, most of the models in your wish lists retired at least 8-9 years ago.
I would love to shoot again any of the models that you mentioned, and I'll try my best to do that (I am still in touch with them all).
A lot of stars have to align to see any of them again on BUG but.. never say never! wink.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you for your reply. I am glad to read that you do not exclude completely that encores among the models that I listed are possible. I will cross my fingers, then.
Great update with Stella (one of my favourites among your early models) and Little Gio, I enjoyed it a lot.
You promised that you would often feature updates with your early models, and you have kept your word, as always. Good night.

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico.. I am glad that you enjoyed the update! smile.gif
You can count on many more photosets of "BUG vintage models" in the coming months.. wink.gif
As for encores.. I'll try my best. As I said, I'd sell mom and pop to have any of the models that you listed before my lenses again. We'll see.. smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 18 2022, 09:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Feb 13 2022, 10:41 PM)
Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have a photoset featuring unpublished pictures from the first shooting ever where I shot a
barefoot photographer / barefoot model combo.. please welcome back LITTLEGIO & STELLA! wub.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
In this photoset BUG subscribers can follow them as they walk barefooted & DIRTY-SOLED in crowded streets in a long sequence of on-the-fly action shots.
The photoset also includes some posed pictures, and two breathtaking close-ups of LITTLEGIO & STELLA's TOUGH DIRTY SOLES!

STELLA (left - feet size 38EU/7.5US) and LITTLEGIO (right - feet size 39EU/8.5US) get playful in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

STELLA & LITTLEGIO walk barefooted & DIRTY-SOLED on hot pavement
user posted image

This is the update that we are talking about! wink.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Feb 19 2022, 06:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Feb 18 2022, 09:19 PM)
Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif I'll soon give you some updates about my situation via email. Take care! smile.gif

Take care, too, my dear friend! 🙏

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 19 2022, 09:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the fourth episode in a "Barefoot Lifestyle" series featuring our gorgeous superstar SWAINS! wub.gif
One photoset and one FULL HD VIDEO (duration 3'30'')!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
SWAINS confidently poses barefooted on a very rough dirt road among rice paddies, testing the tough soles of her bare feet on very harsh terrains!
SWAINS then delivers sexy poses in another location, showing off her luscious legs and sexy bare feet!
The VIDEO features the fourth part of SWAINS' interview (in English).
BUG subscribers can enjoy several exciting close-ups of SWAINS' tough dusty soles! tongue.gif
STAY TUNED for the GRAND FINALE of this exciting series! cool.gif

SWAINS: barefooted, drop dead gorgeous and super-sexy at 35!
user posted image

SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration 3'30''
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Feb 20 2022, 05:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It's always a delight to see SWAINS!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Mar 5 2022, 03:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

After the attack to Ukraine by Russia, I have exchanged with The Feetosopher. He has informed me that he will not advertise Barefoot Urban Girls on this forum anymore, since he does not accept such a situation. He does not care if this will hurt the site commercially: the values that he believes in have priority. The site is regularly updated. He told me that he will now advertise on Wu's Foot Forum only. I will cease posting here, too. This is the only way that I have to protest against the aggression.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 6 2022, 09:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear all, this is a very sad moment for me, and a very difficult era for humanity as a whole.
As anticipated by barefootfootseeker, I will stop advertising BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS on this forum.

I do not know the individual position of Pavel, of his partners in the City Feet project, and of each City Feet model about the developments of the last days.
I fully understand that even in case that position is a dissenting one, it cannot clearly be expressed publicly, because the consequences would be very serious.
Whichever that position, I have come to the conclusion that it would be inappropriate for me to keep advertising BUG here.
It is a US-hosted website featuring content produced by an Italian photographer/videomaker. The US and Italian governments have taken
a clear position about the conflict, and are following a course of action that is consistent with that position, which I fully support.
Italian press has been forced to leave Russia, and it is evident that Italian people are, understandably, not welcome anymore in Russia.

For the above reasons, I have decided to concentrate my promotional activities on WU's Foot Forum only: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php
Differently from this forum, WU's one is still open to new memberships, so you can join the forum and follow me there, if you are interested.
I have opened a thread dedicated to BUG updates there: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb...c;f=41;t=042396

I warmly hope that peace will soon reign again between the Russian people and the Ukrainian people, and between Russia and the other nations.
I warmly hope that suffering will soon end for the Ukrainian people and the Russian people.
I warmly hope that we will not have a global nuclear conflict, which would be the end of humanity as a whole.
In case the conditions allow again, I will be glad to be active again on this forum.
Many thanks to all the people here that have been friendly to me, and that have shown appreciation and interest for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.
As a sign of hope and friendship, I am leaving you with some pictures from the latest updates at BUG, starring ALPHEA and ARIANNA.
Take care, everybody. May peace be with us all again soon.
The Feetosopher

ALPHEA in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

ALPHEA in the final part of her video-interview
user posted image

ARIANNA in Zurich (Switzerland)
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Apr 10 2022, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

No new posts in over one week. After The Feetosopher quit posting here, this forum is pretty dead.
In case someone is interested, ther have been several great updates at Barefoot Urban Girls, including the debut of a wonderful new model, Cassie.

Take care everybody, especially my friend shifter. Ciao from Italy.

Swains and Cassie
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Teresa
user posted image

user posted image

Alyssa
user posted image

user posted image

Swains (from her debut session in 2013)
user posted image

Ermione and Violacea
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Apr 11 2022, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Beautiful! Hope you've decided to return.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Apr 11 2022, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

hey @barefootseeker
what a lovely message from you, i´m very happy to read from you :-)

and thanks for sharing the preview pictures from the latest updates, these are nothing short but amazing

yes, i agree, the forum is pretty dusty and silent at the moment, so seeing these pictures is a wonderful suprise indeed :-)

best wishes from austria to italy
shifter
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Apr 11 2022, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Apr 11 2022, 07:31 PM)
hey @barefootseeker
what a lovely message from you, i´m very happy to read from you :-)

and thanks for sharing the preview pictures from the latest updates, these are nothing short but amazing

yes, i agree, the forum is pretty dusty and silent at the moment, so seeing these pictures is a wonderful suprise indeed :-)

best wishes from austria to italy
shifter

Ciao shifter, my friend, I am glad that you appreciated my post. You are the forum member that I miss the most on Wu's (gb62da moved there, luckily).
The Feetosopher says that he will not advertise Barefoot Urban Girls here anymore unless peace is reached between Ukraine and Russia.
But if you and a few other members (very few from what I see) miss his pictures, I will be glad to keep you updated every once in a while.
Take care my friend, I wish all the best to you!
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Apr 11 2022, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Apr 11 2022, 06:33 PM)
Beautiful! Hope you've decided to return.

Hello, you have mistaken me for The Feetosopher. I am just a great fan of his work and a subscriber to his site Barefoot Urban Girls.
I would pay a million Euros to achieve what The Feetosopher has achieved in the female barefooting niche. He is a true genius and a living legend.
Hal and Pavel are very good at making videos, but the artistic quality of the pictures that The Feetosopher has taken will remain unrivalled, in my opinion.
As I already wrote, The Feetosopher says that he will not advertise Barefoot Urban Girls here anymore unless peace is reached between Ukraine and Russia.
But if you miss his pictures, I will be glad to keep you updated every once in a while. Cheers from Italy.
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Apr 12 2022, 04:44 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Apr 11 2022, 09:57 PM)
Hello, you have mistaken me for The Feetosopher. I am just a great fan of his work and a subscriber to his site Barefoot Urban Girls.
I would pay a million Euros to achieve what The Feetosopher has achieved in the female barefooting niche. He is a true genius and a living legend.
Hal and Pavel are very good at making videos, but the artistic quality of the pictures that The Feetosopher has taken will remain unrivalled, in my opinion.
As I already wrote, The Feetosopher says that he will not advertise Barefoot Urban Girls here anymore unless peace is reached between Ukraine and Russia.
But if you miss his pictures, I will be glad to keep you updated every once in a while. Cheers from Italy.

I totally agree with you, my friend!!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0249 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]