City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 13 2022, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

@barefootfootseeker: thank you so much for your ultra-appreciative words about me and my modest accomplishments.. I bet that several lads here
would strongly disagree with them: they surely see me as an overrated asshole who has always produced artsy-fartsy shit biggrin.gif
Many thanks indeed also for keeping the memory of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS alive in this forum.. which kinda looks like a walking corpse
without the good ol' Feetosopher S.O.B tongue.gif
Correct: I will not advertise BUG here anymore until peace reigns between Ukraine and Russia.

@DBF, @shifter, @gb62da: many thanks indeed for the appreciation of my recent updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif

@most of the remaining forum members: I am NOT missing you at all, and I guess that you feel the same about my absence from the Forum laugh.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 13 2022, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Apr 10 2022, 09:55 PM)
No new posts in over one week. After The Feetosopher quit posting here, this forum is pretty dead.
In case someone is interested, ther have been several great updates at Barefoot Urban Girls, including the debut of a wonderful new model, Cassie.

Take care everybody, especially my friend shifter. Ciao from Italy.

Swains and Cassie
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Teresa
user posted image

user posted image

Alyssa
user posted image

user posted image

Swains (from her debut session in 2013)
user posted image

Ermione and Violacea
user posted image

user posted image

THIS is what you are missing, chaps.. wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 1 2022, 09:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

The latest updates from Barefoot Urban Girls.
The site keeps on delivering weekly updates, while City Feet barely manages to have two updates per month, and Toes-In-Action has not been updated for a month.
Ciao from Italy to my friend shifter.

Swains in the last episode of the Barefooting at 35 series. Photoset and video-interview in English.
user posted image

user posted image

Hardcore barefoot sisters Arianna and Giorgia.
user posted image

user posted image

Mandala
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 6 2022, 07:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you so much for reminding the members of this forum about the very existence of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, amico! smile.gif
And really funny to see how ANYBODY here (even people who used to appreciate my work) DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT about that.. laugh.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 7 2022, 07:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 6 2022, 08:51 AM)
Thank you so much for reminding the members of this forum about the very existence of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, amico! smile.gif
And really funny to see how ANYBODY here (even people who used to appreciate my work) DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT about that.. laugh.gif

You are most welcome, Feetosopher. The threads that seem more popular in this forum now are totally uninteresting to me.
And things are forgotten more and more rapidly on internet nowadays. There is probably too much of everything, and very little time to enjoy it, at least as far as I am concerned.
Luckily for me, I have very definite tastes, and Barefoot Urban Girls currently meets most of them. I am looking forward to your next update.
Have a nice weekend, ciao.
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: May 8 2022, 05:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 6 2022, 07:51 AM)

I'm not sure if it's about you, my dear friend. It's more the ongoing reduced activity here in the forum. As the war still goes on...

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 19 2022, 07:30 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ May 8 2022, 05:23 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 6 2022, 07:51 AM)

I'm not sure if it's about you, my dear friend. It's more the ongoing reduced activity here in the forum. As the war still goes on...

Maybe, amico. I see that the forum is not exactly lively biggrin.gif
I am pretty sure that my now infrequent visits to the forum are especially appreciated by Mike123.. I imagine how excited he must be at
seeing permanently on top his thread about (if I got it right, I have obviously not studied the matter very attentively biggrin.gif ) "candid vids of girls carrying
their shoes in their hands after spending too much time on heels in Manchester's crazy nightlife".. WOOOOWWWW!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Yeah, the darn war goes on.. what a load of shit that schizo has brought to the table.. mad.gif

--------------------
DG2001
Posted: May 21 2022, 10:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Swains' soles are gorgeous! She's beautiful!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 27 2022, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Some free pictures from the latest updates at Barefoot Urban Girls, for those who appreciate The Feetosopher's photographic Genius
and the wonderful barefoot beauties that he shoots.

Swains and Cassie from a new Barefoot Lifestyle series, including another full HD video
user posted image

user posted image

Barefoot photographer LittleGio and her barefoot muse Stella (one of my favourite early Barefoot Urban Girls)
user posted image

user posted image

The great barefoot trio: Annika, Coby and Irie
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 30 2022, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Many thanks again for.. "advertising" BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS on this forum, amico! smile.gif
Again, I cannot but notice the total lack of any reaction, even from people who used to appreciate the site. That's kind of weird, especially now when
City Feet barely makes 2 updates per month, and TIA has not been updated for nearly 2 months.
Whatever.. BUG is alive & kicking indeed.. in the last weekend I could not update the site, but I will make up for the missed update with a
double feature in the next one. Many thanks again! smile.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: May 31 2022, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

well, since said you are "officially" gone from this forum to promote your site until the war has ended, what would you expect to happen to this thread?
i dont think i need to mention that i appreciate your site and since´m also a regular subscriber i´m not missing out on updates either, but also i do feel that any response to this thread to show appreciation and bump up this thread is clearly against your wish.
but maybe i just got it wrong?
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 3 2022, 10:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ May 31 2022, 08:00 PM)
well, since said you are "officially" gone from this forum to promote your site until the war has ended, what would you expect to happen to this thread?
i dont think i need to mention that i appreciate your site and since´m also a regular subscriber i´m not missing out on updates either, but also i do feel that any response to this thread to show appreciation and bump up this thread is clearly against your wish.

Ciao shifter, I am afraid that you got it wrong, at least in part. What I understood is that the Feetosopher quit advertising Barefoot Urban Girls
actively here as a personal choice to voice his attitude towards the conflict, which I fully support. But he has always thanked me for posting the site's
promotional pictures here, when I find the time to do that. So I assume that he is happy when someone still shows appreciation for Barefoot Urban Girls in the forum.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 4 2022, 07:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jun 3 2022, 10:46 PM)
QUOTE (shifter @ May 31 2022, 08:00 PM)

Ciao shifter, I am afraid that you got it wrong, at least in part. What I understood is that the Feetosopher quit advertising Barefoot Urban Girls
actively here as a personal choice to voice his attitude towards the conflict, which I fully support. But he has always thanked me for posting the site's
promotional pictures here, when I find the time to do that. So I assume that he is happy when someone still shows appreciation for Barefoot Urban Girls in the forum.

Indeed barefootfootseeker got it right, shifter.. showing appreciation for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS here does no harm at all.. wink.gif
Many thanks to both for having been (@shifter) / being (@barefootfootseeker) subscribers to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wub.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jun 4 2022, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i have to disagree with your both opinion here, as i have a very different understanding on this topic.
if someone, in this case you my dear friend feetosopher, decides to not promote the website here on this forum anymore, I would it find it very disrespectful if somebody else would continue to promote the website her further by posting pictures. to me this is 100% against the intention of feetosophers decision, and because if this pure respect i have for his beautiful work and his decision, i decided to not post in this thread until further he announces his official comeback.
This has nothing to do with appreciation of his work at all (which everybody knows i really do), as any post on this thread is also promotion for his work.

actually, i already asked myself why feetosopher have not asked the moderation to move this thread into a non public area of this forum until this political situation is solved and he is happy for a comeback?

anyways, great work as always feetosopher, i really enjoyed all these latest updates and looking forward for many more :-)
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 4 2022, 02:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jun 4 2022, 12:17 PM)
i have to disagree with your both opinion here, as i have a very different understanding on this topic.
if someone, in this case you my dear friend feetosopher, decides to not promote the website here on this forum anymore, I would it find it very disrespectful if somebody else would continue to promote the website her further by posting pictures. to me this is 100% against the intention of feetosophers decision, and because if this pure respect i have for his beautiful work and his decision, i decided to not post in this thread until further he announces his official comeback.
This has nothing to do with appreciation of his work at all (which everybody knows i really do), as any post on this thread is also promotion for his work.

actually, i already asked myself why feetosopher have not asked the moderation to move this thread into a non public area of this forum until this political situation is solved and he is happy for a comeback?

anyways, great work as always feetosopher, i really enjoyed all these latest updates and looking forward for many more :-)

OK shifter, I have taken notice of your disagreement. Everyone will keep his own views, I am afraid.. no big issue.
Just a minor remark: barefootfootseeker is not "promoting" anything. I am the only guy entitled to promote BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS here.
As for this thread having to be swept off the forum.. the admins can do anything at any time. They can also kick my ass out of this forum for good.
I am from a "hostile country" to Russia, after all biggrin.gif tongue.gif
I am pretty sure that a lot of people here would be happy/relieved to see me out of here for good, and also BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS offline forever.
You do not want to comment in this thread anymore? No worries. But if other guys want to comment.. I really cannot see where the problem is. Ciao.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0270 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]