City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 3 2022, 11:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jan 1 2022, 09:12 AM)
Happy New Year, Feetosopher! I hope that you will bring us an exciting 2022 at Barefoot Urban Girls. Ciao from Rovigo!

Grazie mille, thank you so much, amico!!! wub.gif It seems that you were the ONLY FORUM MEMBER who cared to wish me a good year!!! biggrin.gif
(well, gb62da did so with a private message wink.gif )
I wish you the same, of course!!! smile.gif

In the past few days I have been working for BUG subscribers.. I have edited the videos that will be released in the next few months.
I hope that my health conditions and the overall situation will allow me to hold some shootings starting from May.

The last "Barefooting in cold weather" update will be released on January 6; from January 9, BUG will resume its usual spring/summer barefooting updates.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
gb62da
Posted: Jan 4 2022, 06:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 3 2022, 11:15 AM)

Well, not everything needs to be public... wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 4 2022, 10:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 3 2022, 12:15 PM)
Happy New Year, Feetosopher! I hope that you will bring us an exciting 2022 at Barefoot Urban Girls. Ciao from Rovigo!

Grazie mille, thank you so much, amico!!! wub.gif It seems that you were the ONLY FORUM MEMBER who cared to wish me a good year!!! biggrin.gif

In the past few days I have been working for BUG subscribers.. I have edited the videos that will be released in the next few months.
I hope that my health conditions and the overall situation will allow me to hold some shootings starting from May.

The last "Barefooting in cold weather" update will be released on January 6; from January 9, BUG will resume its usual spring/summer barefooting updates.

You are welcome, Feetosopher. I am looking forward to both dates. I hope that sets with earlier models will be frequent also in 2022, and that you will release new episodes in the great series starring Swains (in the country) and Alphea (in the city).
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 6 2022, 03:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jan 4 2022, 10:07 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 3 2022, 12:15 PM)

You are welcome, Feetosopher. I am looking forward to both dates. I hope that sets with earlier models will be frequent also in 2022, and that you will release new episodes in the great series starring Swains (in the country) and Alphea (in the city).

You can count on all that, amico! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 6 2022, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the last "Winter Barefooting" photoset for the 2021/2022 season.. starring cute VIOLETTA! wub.gif
The photoset features posed pictures of VIOLETTA along the famed Riva degli Schiavoni in Venice (Italy), taken in early February 2006,
and a true festival of exciting close-ups of her sexy bare feet with rough soles.. including in-your-face ones! wink.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
With the end of the holiday period, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will revert to its usual weekly updates about barefooting in spring and summer.
STAY TUNED for new episodes in the two "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring our flagship supermodels ALPHEA and SWAINS! wink.gif

VIOLETTA barefooted for two solid hours along Riva degli Schiavoni in Venice (Italy) on a sunny but cold early February day in 2006
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more breathtaking close-ups of VIOLETTA's fantastic size 39EU/8.5US bare feet with rough soles! tongue.gif
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jan 7 2022, 06:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Wonderful update, my dear friend!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 8 2022, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jan 7 2022, 06:05 AM)
Wonderful update, my dear friend!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 8 2022, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the third episode in a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring comeback barefoot beauty ALPHEA!
2 photosets + 1 FULL HD VIDEO! ALPHEA continues her interview, touching hotter topics! smile.gif
ALPHEA relaxes in the shade in a public garden after an entire morning of barefooting in the crowded streets of Verona (Italy),
and is super-happy to let BUG subscribers inspect her fantastic size 36EU/6US Greek feet in several mind-blowing close-ups!
ALPHEA sticks her SUPER-FILTHY SOLES right on the subscribers' noses in the final pictures!
STAY TUNED for the last episode in this series, because ALPHEA will deliver a blazing hot interview finale! wink.gif

ALPHEA is sexier than ever at 38, and invites you to inspect her fantastic, dirty-soled bare feet!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of exciting close-ups of ALPHEA's FILTHY-SOLED size 36EU/6US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

ALPHEA is no shy woman! ohmy.gif
user posted image

ALPHEA in VIDEO (HD & FULL HD versions available) - interview part II (in Italian with English subtitles) - duration over 2 min.
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jan 9 2022, 06:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A great pleasure to see ALPHEA again. Wonderful (dirty... wink.gif) feet and so much fun in the interview!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 15 2022, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have a photoset containing never-before-seen pictures
from the last session ever of hardcore barefoot beauty GIORGIA, held in Verona (Italy) in May 2009.
GIORGIA strolls around barefooted & filhty-soled in different locations, and tests her rock-hard soles on cobblestones!
The set includes posed pictures, on-the-fly shots of GIORGIA barefooting in the streets, plus some breathtaking close-ups of her powerful & sexy
size 39EU/8.5US feet with SUPER-TOUGH DIRTY SOLES! Warning: CRACKED HEELS from years of hardcore barefooting! ohmy.gif

GIORGIA barefoot on cobblestones in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can get MUCH CLOSER to GIORGIA's super-powerful, HARD'N'DIRTY-SOLED bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jan 15 2022, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wonderful update with giorgia! thank you feetosopher!
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 16 2022, 08:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Giorgia is among my all-time favourites. Great update Feetosopher, thank you!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 16 2022, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@shifter, @barefootfootseeker: thank you for your appreciation.. glad that you enjoyed the update! smile.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Jan 17 2022, 05:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

GIORGIA looks awesome! And barefoot in denim is best anyhow. ;-)

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 23 2022, 11:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Jan 17 2022, 05:10 AM)
GIORGIA looks awesome! And barefoot in denim is best anyhow. ;-)

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0265 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]