City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 22 2021, 10:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (gb62da @ Nov 22 2021, 06:42 AM)
Wonderful update, my dear friend!!! Such adorable beauties!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 22 2021, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Nov 21 2021, 10:08 PM)
Bravo Feetosopher, another great update. Good to see that you are staying on the sexy side. Have you never been tempted to ask Mandala if she was wearing panties on that day? You worked with her for several years, and her sister Chat Noir posed naked for you for several years, after all.

Great to know that you enjoyed the update.. thank you very much, amico! smile.gif
Well, I would still be curious to know that, but it is not exactly the kind of questions that a gentleman asks.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 22 2021, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 21 2021, 12:45 PM)
Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have two beautiful blondes: ALYSSA & MANDALA!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
Beauty, elegance, urban barefooting, and a FESTIVAL of exciting close-ups of the girls' DIRTY BARE FEET!

ALYSSA barefoot in Mestre (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of additional close-ups of ALYSSA's size 38EU/7.5US bare feet, including on sharp metal grates! tongue.gif
user posted image

MANDALA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) barefoot in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

Was MANDALA wearing panties on that day? I will never know for sure, but I suspect that she was NOT! rolleyes.gif
user posted image

This is the update we are talking about wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 28 2021, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the first special photoset dedicated to barefooting in the cold season!
Please welcome the debut on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS of long-toed barefoot cutie LULU! wub.gif
Some pictures featuring LULU appeared on Toes-In-Action some years ago, but this is her first appearance at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS,
and all the pictures of her that will be featured on the site are obviously never-before-seen ones! wink.gif
This photoset features mostly on-the-fly "action" pictures of LULU barefooting in Venice (Italy) on a gloomy October day in 2005.
STAY TUNED for the next special photosets about barefooting in the cold season at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

LULU (feet size 41EU/10US) at the railway station of Venice (Italy)
user posted image

LULU barefooted by the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Nov 29 2021, 05:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Such a beauty, my dear friend. Although in your preview there's just a glimpse to her feet, I'm sure there's much more in the set. wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 2 2021, 10:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Nov 29 2021, 05:26 AM)
Such a beauty, my dear friend. Although in your preview there's just a glimpse to her feet, I'm sure there's much more in the set. wink.gif

Of course amico.. I have learned not to be too.. generous with previews.. only paying customers deserve the best part of the show.. wink.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Dec 3 2021, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A smart decision! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 3 2021, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 3 2021, 07:29 AM)

I fully agree with gb62da. Considering the very limited interest that your promotional pictures raise among forum members, it is surely not the case to be generous towards them. And yours is indeed a sound promotional strategy, Feetosopher. As a subscriber to Barefoot Urban Girls, I can confirm that the best pictures in each set are not the ones that you share for free here.
I would also add that the best pictures from certain sessions are the previously unpublished ones now featured at Barefoot Urban Girls; certainly not the ones featured on Toes-In-Action. I can tell that because I did subscribe to Toes-In-Action in the period when Hal featured also your pictures. I imagine that you kept for yourself the best pictures for the planned launch of Barefoot Urban Girls. I think that this was also a wise strategy.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 4 2021, 09:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 3 2021, 08:33 AM)
QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 3 2021, 07:29 AM)

I fully agree with gb62da. Considering the very limited interest that your promotional pictures raise among forum members, it is surely not the case to be generous towards them. And yours is indeed a sound promotional strategy, Feetosopher. As a subscriber to Barefoot Urban Girls, I can confirm that the best pictures in each set are not the ones that you share for free here.
I would also add that the best pictures from certain sessions are the previously unpublished ones now featured at Barefoot Urban Girls; certainly not the ones featured on Toes-In-Action. I can tell that because I did subscribe to Toes-In-Action in the period when Hal featured also your pictures. I imagine that you kept for yourself the best pictures for the planned launch of Barefoot Urban Girls. I think that this was also a wise strategy.

Thank you very much for the appreciation, amico! smile.gif I have to disagree with you on the quality of my pictures featured on BUG rather than on TIA, yet.
There was no such strategy: it's probably that the pictures that I had kept for potential development of my own paysite just happen to better suit your tastes.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 5 2021, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have an exciting encore set starring gorgeous UMA!
The pictures were taken in Verona (Italy) in October 2010; the photoset includes posed pictures and several close-ups of UMA's dirty-soled bare feet!
STAY TUNED for the next special photosets about barefooting in the cold season at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

UMA poses inside Castelvecchio fortress in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers get several additional close-ups of UMA's fantastic size 37EU/6.5US feet with DIRTY SOLES! tongue.gif
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Dec 6 2021, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Uma looks simply gorgeous and tough! Wonderful update, my friend!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 8 2021, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 6 2021, 06:47 AM)
Uma looks simply gorgeous and tough! Wonderful update, my friend!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 11 2021, 10:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The Dark Queen of Barefooting is back! Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have an exciting encore set starring wonderful VIOLACEA!
The pictures were taken in Venice (Italy) in late October 2010; BUG subscribers can follow VIOLACEA on her barefoot ride on the city's monorail,
and enjoy her superb, ultra-high-arched bare feet with ROCK HARD, SUPER-ROUGH DIRTY SOLES in a true festival of breathtaking close-ups!

VIOLACEA is about to climb on the escalator barefooted (which should be forbidden wink.gif ) to ride on the monorail!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy a true festival of close-ups of VIOLACEA's size 38EU/7.5US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Dec 12 2021, 04:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

She looks gorgeous! And hopefully she pays attention to all these glasses... ;-)

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 12 2021, 10:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 12 2021, 04:49 AM)
She looks gorgeous! And hopefully she pays attention to all these glasses... ;-)

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! VIOLACEA is still one of my most popular models, and a personal favourite of mine.
There is actually a free video on my YouTube channel where VIOLACEA stomps on broken bottles! ohmy.gif
https://www.youtube.com/user/Feetosopher

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0252 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]