City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 6 2021, 04:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

@gb62da, @shifter, @Clipper: many thanks for your appreciation! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
DG2001
Posted: Nov 6 2021, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Wonderful photos! I loved them, specially those on harsh ground, my favorites, as Feetosopher knows well. Grazie amico!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 7 2021, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Nov 6 2021, 06:50 PM)
Wonderful photos!  I loved them, specially those on harsh ground, my favorites, as Feetosopher knows well.  Grazie amico!

It's a pleasure amigo.. I am always happy to cheer you up with some good old heavy duty barefooting, when I can.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 7 2021, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have a hot duo of barefoot beauties: ERMIONE & VIOLACEA!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
The girls head barefooted & DIRTY-SOLED towards the harbour of Venice (Italy), stopping to deliver a couple of blazing hot legs & bare feet shows!
The photoset also includes a couple of exciting close-up vistas of their sexy bare feet (ERMIONE's and VIOLACEA's are both size 38EU/7.5US).
STAY TUNED for more pictures starring ERMIONE & VIOLACEA in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! wink.gif

ERMIONE & VIOLACEA (both theatre actresses in real life) deliver a hot "outdoor avant-garde fetish show" at a crossroads!
user posted image

VIOLACEA gets rid of her leggings in public, and lets you have a peek at her panties! ohmy.gif
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Nov 7 2021, 06:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wonderful update, thank you very much!
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Nov 8 2021, 06:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

They both look great!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 9 2021, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, another great update, bravo!
I have the impression that you have been featuring sexier material more often lately: if you did it intentionally, I want you to know that I really appreciate this trend.
I have read your notice about Barefoot Nudity being now permanently offline. I share your sadness, even though the site had not been updated for nearly two years. Barefoot Nudity was unique, the perfect site for my tastes: I will miss it a lot.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Nov 13 2021, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i also feel sad that Barefoot Urban Nudity is finally gone forever, especially for the ones who hasnt the chance to subscribe to this unique and extraordinary site and enjoy this beautiful art in all its glory

luckily i have saved the entire website on my hardrive + on 2 backup drives ;-) so dont worry about me, hehe (and no, if think now that you send me a PM about sharing it, i wont, please do not write me and ask for it, save your precious time for yourself, i wont reply to such messages!)

Barefoot Urban Nudity was one-of-a kind site, there is nothing alike! and over the years, feetosopher and his models served us very well with incredible pictures and videos!

I salute to Feetosopher and all his models for his incredible work.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 14 2021, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Nov 13 2021, 10:00 PM)
i also feel sad that Barefoot Urban Nudity is finally gone forever, especially for the ones who hasnt the chance to subscribe to this unique and extraordinary site and enjoy this beautiful art in all its glory

luckily i have saved the entire website on my hardrive + on 2 backup drives ;-) so dont worry about me, hehe (and no, if think now that you send me a PM about sharing it, i wont, please do not write me and ask for it, save your precious time for yourself, i wont reply to such messages!)

Barefoot Urban Nudity was one-of-a kind site, there is nothing alike! and over the years, feetosopher and his models served us very well with incredible pictures and videos!

I salute to Feetosopher and all his models for his incredible work.

Thank you so much for the kind words, amico. And for all the support that you gave to BAREFOOT NUDITY over its entire existence.
In the last two weeks I have been extremely busy with a number of tasks related to BN's shutdown.
In the next weekend I will write more about this extremely sad, but unavoidable development.
And I will update BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS (apologies for the missed update this weekend, but I had too much to do to handle BN's shutdown). Ciao!

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 14 2021, 10:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Nov 9 2021, 10:00 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher, another great update, bravo!
I have the impression that you have been featuring sexier material more often lately: if you did it intentionally, I want you to know that I really appreciate this trend.
I have read your notice about Barefoot Nudity being now permanently offline. I share your sadness, even though the site had not been updated for nearly two years. Barefoot Nudity was unique, the perfect site for my tastes: I will miss it a lot.

Ciao amico, thank you so much for your appreciation about the latest update at BUG!
Well, sexier stuff at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is an attempt at mitigating at least a bit the loss of BAREFOOT NUDITY.. sad.gif
Thank you so much for the kind words about BAREFOOT NUDITY, and for all the support that you gave to the site over its entire existence.
As I wrote in reply to shifter, in the next weekend I will write more about this extremely sad, but unavoidable development.
And I will update BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS (sorry for the missed update this weekend, but I had too much to do to handle BN's shutdown). Ciao!

--------------------
DG2001
Posted: Nov 15 2021, 12:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Ciao Feetosopher

Sorry about you having to shut off Barefoot Nudity, it was an original, amazing project and I am sure there was no other site like it. Sadly all good things come eventually to an end, anyways you gave yourself the present of making what you wanted to, of making your dreams true, and that needs courage my friend!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 17 2021, 09:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Nov 15 2021, 12:11 AM)
Ciao Feetosopher

Sorry about you having to shut off Barefoot Nudity, it was an original, amazing project and I am sure there was no other site like it. Sadly all good things come eventually to an end, anyways you gave yourself the present of making what you wanted to, of making your dreams true, and that needs courage my friend!

Thank you so much for the kind words, amigo. I will write extensively on the matter in the next days (for the few forum members that will care).

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 21 2021, 12:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have two beautiful blondes: ALYSSA & MANDALA!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
Beauty, elegance, urban barefooting, and a FESTIVAL of exciting close-ups of the girls' DIRTY BARE FEET!

ALYSSA barefoot in Mestre (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy plenty of additional close-ups of ALYSSA's size 38EU/7.5US bare feet, including on sharp metal grates! tongue.gif
user posted image

MANDALA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) barefoot in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

Was MANDALA wearing panties on that day? I will never know for sure, but I suspect that she was NOT! rolleyes.gif
user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 21 2021, 10:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Bravo Feetosopher, another great update. Good to see that you are staying on the sexy side. Have you never been tempted to ask Mandala if she was wearing panties on that day? You worked with her for several years, and her sister Chat Noir posed naked for you for several years, after all.
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Nov 22 2021, 06:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Wonderful update, my dear friend!!! Such adorable beauties!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0245 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]