City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
DG2001
Posted: Mar 19 2023, 03:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Mar 16 2023, 02:31 PM)
The Feetosopher has updated Barefoot Urban Girls with another episode in this great Barefoot Lifestyle series starring my own favourites Cassie and Swains in bikinis.
The update includes a full HD video.
I am happy to share the preview pictures here for all the people who appreciate The Feetosopher's work, and especially those who are not members of the forum.
Ciao from Italy.

https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html

Swains on Garda Lake in Peschiera, Italy.
user posted image

Cassie in Peschiera del Garda, Italy.
user posted image

Stills from the full HD video starring Cassie and Swains
user posted image

High quality photos, as usual!

Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 20 2023, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Mar 16 2023, 07:24 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 10 2023, 07:14 PM)
Great to see that this thread has crossed the 600,000 views mark.. to my knowledge, it is by far the most viewed one in the entire history of this forum.. to the very scorn of my haters here.. tongue.gif
True, BUG makes little money.. but it seems that my barefoot beauties still get a lot of attention.. wink.gif

Congratulations, Feetosopher. They surely get my own attention.

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif
Most importantly, your loyal support to the site through a membership is the only kind of appreciation that keeps BUG alive. Nice words about my stuff are OK, of course.. but pay no modelling fees. As for your.. querelle with TWRS1999 about the view count.. truth stays somewhere in between your positions. Sure a thread with frequent new posts gets more views because it stays on top. Nevertheless, I doubt that the thread would have crossed the 600,000 views mark if I had systematically posted here, say, pictures of combine harvesters, insects or.. empty shoes.. biggrin.gif

@DG2001: I was happy to read your appreciation for the efforts by barefootfootseeker to keep the BUG thread alive here, amigo.. basically no other member showed any appreciation for that, and some even criticised barefootfootseeker for that. Yet, I am not surprised.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Apr 30 2023, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Dear all, after one month and a half without updates at Barefoot Urban Girls, today the site explained why: The Feetosopher's beloved father died three weeks ago.
I paste below the text and the picture featured on the site.
I have made my condolences to The Feetosopher privately via email, but I cannot but repeat them publicly here on the forum.
I do hope myself that The Feetosopher will soon be back to thrill us all with his unique barefooting pictures and videos.
Forza, Feetosopher! Stay strong, Feetosopher!

"Dear subscribers, it is with great sadness that we announce that the beloved father of our Deus-Ex-Machina, The Feetosopher, passed away three weeks ago. The Feetosopher has been overwhelmed with the gloomy tasks and bureaucracy that follow the death of a parent in Italy, and he has hence been unable to prepare the material for the April updates to the site. He has asked us to apologise with you all for the missed updates, and to inform you that in the next weekend he will work hard on a jumbo update, to make up for the missed ones. We are also excited to announce that The Feetosopher has already planned the first photosession of the year, which will be held soon to produce brand new, exciting material for the site. The model will not only be barefooted (pretty obviously).. she will leave at home also.. something else.. for your viewing pleasure and excitement.. STAY TUNED! ;-) We cannot but bring our most sincere condolences to The Feetosopher, as well as our warmest hugs in this emotionally difficult phase of his life. We trust 100% that he will soon be back to delight us all with his masterful barefootography.. stay strong, Feetosopher!"

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 5 2023, 09:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Many thanks, dear barefootfootseeker, for your condolences and for sharing the "farewell dad" post here in the forum.
I can confirm that I will do my best to make up for the missed updates at BUG.

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 7 2023, 10:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

One of the reasons why I appreciate The Feetosopher so much is that he always keep his promises.
Yesterday he released a massive update at Barefoot Urban Girls: four photosets and one full HD video.
I am happy to share here the preview pictures for all those who love The Feetosopher's art. Enjoy.

Giorgia in Verona, Italy
user posted image

Stills from the HD video starring Swains
user posted image

Annika, Coby and Irie in Venice, Italy
user posted image

user posted image

Mandala in Peschiera del Garda, Italy
user posted image

user posted image

Lady X in Venice, Italy
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: May 11 2023, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

nice update indeed :-)
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 13 2023, 10:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@barefootfootseeker: thank you so much for waving the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS flag in this forum.. I really appreciate that!
@shifter: many thanks for your appreciation, amico. Any chances that you will rejoin the site? wink.gif

@all: well, with City Feet (temporarily?) offline, it seems that the darn Feetosopher has remained the last active old-style barefootographer on the fucking planet. I would never have imagined that biggrin.gif
With a dirty cheap USD 11.95 monthly subscription fee, maybe it's the case to consider joining BUG now, huh? wink.gif https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/join.html

--------------------
TWRS1999
Posted: May 13 2023, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

What happened to no advertising BUG till the Ukraine war is over?

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)

https://youtu.be/xr5NRAUV3Uo?si=ygl_YsZo868k2kzi
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 20 2023, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ May 13 2023, 06:32 PM)
What happened to no advertising BUG till the Ukraine war is over?

If you have problems with the thread about Barefoot Urban Girls being kept alive here, it is with me that you have to complain, not The Feetosopher.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: May 20 2023, 09:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

I don’t have any problems with you promoting it, I share content on here that I like too. But Feetosopher said he wouldn’t personally promote it himself due to the Ukraine War yet when CF goes down for a week he uses it as an advertising opportunity. Not trying to be an asshole, I’m just saying

--------------------
She/her

My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)

https://youtu.be/xr5NRAUV3Uo?si=ygl_YsZo868k2kzi
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 21 2023, 10:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ May 20 2023, 10:33 PM)
I don’t have any problems with you promoting it, I share content on here that I like too. But Feetosopher said he wouldn’t personally promote it himself due to the Ukraine War yet when CF goes down for a week he uses it as an advertising opportunity. Not trying to be an asshole, I’m just saying

Maybe I am wrong, but I think that it was the first time that The Feetosopher "promoted" Barefoot Urban Girls here since the war started.
From a commercial standpoint, I perfectly understand his move. City Feet, the only true competitor left, and the undisputed market leader, goes offline for some days: business-wise, it is obvious that it is the right time to promote Barefoot Urban Girls.
I believe that The Feetosopher is right when he says that the attitude of most of the few still active forum members towards him, his site and his models is not positive.
The most striking example is that when The Feetosopher's father died, very few people cared to make their condolences to him in the thread that I started.
Probably it has to do with clashes of the past. And probably it also has to do with the fact that whenever someone is particularly talented and good at doing something, and has a strong personality, the number of envious people and haters increases. Nobody hates non-entities.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 28 2023, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Another great update at Barefoot Urban Girls: Arianna from her barefoot vacation in Switzerland. Maybe The Feetosopher has switched back to bi-weekly updates.
Enjoy, ciao from Italy.

Arianna in Zurich, Switzerland
user posted image

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 1 2023, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 21 2023, 10:43 AM)

Maybe I am wrong, but I think that it was the first time that The Feetosopher "promoted" Barefoot Urban Girls here since the war started.
From a commercial standpoint, I perfectly understand his move. City Feet, the only true competitor left, and the undisputed market leader, goes offline for some days: business-wise, it is obvious that it is the right time to promote Barefoot Urban Girls.
I believe that The Feetosopher is right when he says that the attitude of most of the few still active forum members towards him, his site and his models is not positive.
The most striking example is that when The Feetosopher's father died, very few people cared to make their condolences to him in the thread that I started.
Probably it has to do with clashes of the past. And probably it also has to do with the fact that whenever someone is particularly talented and good at doing something, and has a strong personality, the number of envious people and haters increases. Nobody hates non-entities.

Many thanks indeed for keeping the BUG flag waving on this forum, amico.. I absolutely appreciate that, even more so because it is ultra-clear that you do that just because you love my stuff! smile.gif
I see that an.. er.. "opinion leader" ( laugh.gif ) here has not appreciated my rather pathetic attempt at.. taking a tiny benefit from City Feet being (temporarily, I had guessed it right wink.gif ) offline.
In other times I would probably have blasted the lad.. but I am approaching 54, I am more and more out of breath, I am still deeply upset about my father's death..
and I have probably become a wiser dude.. so I will make a joke out of that.. and I warmly recommend that you do the same.. wink.gif
Stay tuned for the next updates.. which you will enjoy as a regular subscriber to BUG! I hope that you will like them! Take care, ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 1 2023, 06:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ May 20 2023, 09:33 PM)
Not trying to be an asshole, I’m just saying

When you perfectly succeed in being an asshole without even trying, it means that you have a natural talent for it! wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jun 2 2023, 11:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 1 2023, 07:31 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 21 2023, 10:43 AM)

Many thanks indeed for keeping the BUG flag waving on this forum, amico.. I absolutely appreciate that, even more so because it is ultra-clear that you do that just because you love my stuff! smile.gif
I see that an.. er.. "opinion leader" ( laugh.gif ) here has not appreciated my rather pathetic attempt at.. taking a tiny benefit from City Feet being (temporarily, I had guessed it right wink.gif ) offline.
In other times I would probably have blasted the lad.. but I am approaching 54, I am more and more out of breath, I am still deeply upset about my father's death..
and I have probably become a wiser dude.. so I will make a joke out of that.. and I warmly recommend that you do the same.. wink.gif
Stay tuned for the next updates.. which you will enjoy as a regular subscriber to BUG! I hope that you will like them! Take care, ciao! smile.gif

You are welcome, Feetosopher. I am not good at joking: people always tell me that I am too serious. I am looking forward to the next updates at Barefoot Urban Girls.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0284 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]