City Feet message board

Pages: (133) « First ... 129 130 [131] 132 133  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 10 2023, 08:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

There is a new update to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Barefoot Urban Girls.
The site says that in this update and in the next ones they will "feature never-before-seen pictures from The Feetosopher's secret archives, most of them from shootings
that were not featured in part on Toes-In-Action, and whose existence was unknown to everyone". This sounds definitely exciting to me.
One thing that I found annoying with some of The Feetosopher's photosets on Toes-In-Action is that you were left wondering whether there were more pictures or not from the same shooting.
For instance, I remember a single set from that session with Giorgia on Toes-In-Action, but I would never have imagined that The Feetosopher took over 300 pictures on that day.
The same for the series about Arianna's barefoot Swiss vacation: I would never have imagined that The Feetosopher had taken so many pictures during that tour.
Whatever, I enjoyed the first "anniversary sets" a lot as a subscriber to Barefoot Urban Girls, and I am happy to share the promotional pictures here, as usual. Ciao from Italy.

https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html

Giorgia at the railway station of Verona, Italy
user posted image

user posted image

Violacea in Venice, Italy. This is a totally new set.
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 11 2023, 12:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Thank you very much for celebrating BUG's 10th anniversary with another post of yours in this thread, amico.. I appreciate that a lot! smile.gif
The very fact that BUG is still online after 10 years is in itself enough of a "celebration", and it is unlikely that I will release any "10th anniversary special feature":
my health is definitely poor, and my morale is definitely low sad.gif
I doubt that there will be many other forum members than you toasting a glass of good wine to 10 years of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. but as we use to say in Italy.. "pochi ma buoni".. "few, but good dudes"! wink.gif
Be sure that in the next months I will release plenty of archive material whose very existence is unknown to everybody, amico.. enjoy! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 11 2023, 01:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

Happy 10th anniversary!

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 11 2023, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 11 2023, 01:28 AM)
Thank you very much for celebrating BUG's 10th anniversary with another post of yours in this thread, amico.. I appreciate that a lot! smile.gif
The very fact that BUG is still online after 10 years is in itself enough of a "celebration", and it is unlikely that I will release any "10th anniversary special feature":
I doubt that there will be many other forum members than you toasting a glass of good wine to 10 years of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. but as we use to say in Italy.. "pochi ma buoni".. "few, but good dudes"! wink.gif
Be sure that in the next months I will release plenty of archive material whose very existence is unknown to everybody, amico.. enjoy! smile.gif

You are welcome, Feetosopher. And many thanks for the great news, I am looking forward to the next updates.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 13 2023, 09:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 11 2023, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 11 2023, 01:28 AM)

You are welcome, Feetosopher. And many thanks for the great news, I am looking forward to the next updates.

Stay tuned, amico.. stay tuned.. cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 13 2023, 09:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 11 2023, 01:47 AM)
Happy 10th anniversary!

Thank you! smile.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Dec 21 2023, 08:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

HAPPY HAPPY 10th anniversary dear Feetosopher.

that is an amazing achievement, 10 fucking years grinding and supplying us with the amongst most amazing and best curated dirty feet content available.

is hard to ignore the fact that the last years were hard for you.
it always makes me sad to read you are suffering from your health conditions, so wish you all the best in those regards too and that you will be amongst us for a very long time.

take care my friend, cheers!!
shifter

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 24 2023, 11:48 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 21 2023, 08:18 PM)
HAPPY HAPPY 10th anniversary dear Feetosopher.

that is an amazing achievement, 10 fucking years grinding and supplying us with the amongst most amazing and best curated dirty feet content available.

is hard to ignore the fact that the last years were hard for you.
it always makes me sad to read you are suffering from your health conditions, so wish you all the best in those regards too and that you will be amongst us for a very long time.

take care my friend, cheers!!
shifter

Many thanks indeed for your warm words and the appreciation of my work, amico! smile.gif
Indeed, the years after 2019 have been extremely difficult for me.. but you can count on one thing.. as long as I will be able to hold a camera.. I will ALWAYS shoot and film barefooting beauties for BUG! cool.gif
I wish you a relaxing festive break, and all the best to you and to the people you love for 2024! wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 28 2023, 07:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The first "Winter barefooting special" is online at Barefoot Urban Girls.
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
There are two photosets, one starring Lalla, and one starring Stefania.
Lalla had not been featured on the site since the winter of 2019.
I am sharing the promotional pictures below.
I wish all the forum members a happy 2024. Ciao from Italy.

Lalla barefooting in Milan, Italy, in November
user posted image

user posted image

Stefania barefooting in Venice, Italy, in November
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 30 2023, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ciao amico barefootfootseeker, thank you very much for waving the BUG flag on this forum, amid the customary lack of interest biggrin.gif
I guess that you'd be more popular here if you shared links to Instagram profiles of self-appointed barefoot heroines, candid videos of barefooting beauties in UK cities, etc. wink.gif
Whatever.. I wish you all the best for 2024.. and stay tuned for the next "Winter Barefooting Special" on BUG! cool.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 31 2023, 07:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 30 2023, 10:19 AM)
Ciao amico barefootfootseeker, thank you very much for waving the BUG flag on this forum, amid the customary lack of interest biggrin.gif
I guess that you'd be more popular here if you shared links to Instagram profiles of self-appointed barefoot heroines, candid videos of barefooting beauties in UK cities, etc. wink.gif
Whatever.. I wish you all the best for 2024.. and stay tuned for the next "Winter Barefooting Special" on BUG! cool.gif

I am usually not interested in that kind of material, so I generally ignore those threads.
I share Barefoot Urban Girls promotional material here because I think that your site is the best on the topic (otherwise I would not be a regular subscriber).
I wish you all the best for 2024, Feetosopher. Many thanks for all the beauty that you have shared with us over these 10 years.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Dec 31 2023, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Happy 10th BUG Anniversary Feetosopher! Thanks for sharing so much beauty with the world.

A great New Year 2024 to all the members of this forum!!!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 2 2024, 12:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Dec 31 2023, 05:37 PM)
Happy 10th BUG Anniversary Feetosopher!  Thanks for sharing so much beauty with the world.

Muchas gracias for your kind words, amigo! smile.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jan 5 2024, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

thanks for sharing the latest updates, and the good wishes

wish you too all the best for 2024 dear barefootfootseeker, feetosopher, DG2001 and of course everybody else here reading and posting on this forum
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 14 2024, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 5 2024, 10:18 PM)
thanks for sharing the latest updates, and the good wishes

Ciao shifter, you are most welcome. Many thanks for your good wishes.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (133) « First ... 129 130 [131] 132 133  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0273 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]