City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
gb62da
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2764

That is really good news! And well deserved for all!!! But it will make the next rounds hard to decide...

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 1 2020, 03:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (gb62da @ Nov 1 2020, 08:51 AM)
That is really good news! And well deserved for all!!! But it will make the next rounds hard to decide...

Ciao amico, thank you so much for your nice words! One thing is for sure: I WILL NOT VOTE in quarter-finals 1, 2 and 3.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 1 2020, 04:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the second "Autumn Barefooting" special for 2020 at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
starring AIKO & ALYSSA, plus CHAT NOIR!
The customary mix of beauty and elegance.. and BUG subscribers can also enjoy a
FESTIVAL of exciting bare feet close ups and.. plenty of TOUGH, FILTHY SOLES right in their faces! wink.gif
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

ALYSSA (left) and AIKO (right - this was her debut session) invite you to a comparative assessment of their.. achievements.. wink.gif
user posted image

AIKO's size 36EU/6US feet are the perfect package for any connoisseur of female barefooting.. pedicured tops.. tough dirty soles.. and CRACKED HEELS!
user posted image

Dirty-soled lunch break for AIKO and ALYSSA inside the grimy railway station of Mestre (Italy).. BUON APPETITO! smile.gif
user posted image

CHAT NOIR on her first non-nude solo session for me at the harbour of Venice (Italy).. her leg-spreading skills can be best appreciated on BAREFOOT NUDITY!
user posted image

user posted image

CHAT NOIR tested her.. "natural leather safety boots" at the harbour! wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

What a fantastic update, Feetosopher! With two quarter-finalists in the Miss Barefooting Universe contest: Aiko and Chat Noir. Aiko is one of my all-time favourite Barefoot Urban Girls models. It is really a shame that she quit modelling after just three years. I plan to join your site again in early December, to enjoy also all the winter barefooting special updates.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wonderful update, many thanks!
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Nov 2 2020, 05:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

What a show of beauty!!!

And a wonderful view of young Chat Noir, too! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted: Nov 2 2020, 10:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

Feetosopher, I have summed up the votes that Barefoot Urban Girls, City Feet and Toes-In-Action models got in the Miss Barefooting Universe, including votes given after the deadlines. These are the total results for groups A to F.
Barefoot Urban Girls models: 56 total votes for an average of 9.3 votes in each poll.
City Feet models: 21 total votes for an average of 3.5 votes in each poll.
Toes-In-Action models: 15 total votes for an average of 2.5 votes in each poll.
Despite the apparent popularity of your models among forum members, usually it is always the same 2-3 guys that praise them in your threads.
On the contrary, whenever Hal posts about his models in the forum, there are several guys commenting enthusiastically.
Also the number of views for the threads dedicated to a specific model are much higher for Toes-In-Action models than for Barefoot Urban Girls models.
I do not know if you have noticed what I am telling you, but I would be curious to know your views.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 4 2020, 10:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@shifter, @gb62da: many thanks for your appreciation, amici! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 4 2020, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Nov 1 2020, 07:14 PM)
What a fantastic update, Feetosopher! With two quarter-finalists in the Miss Barefooting Universe contest: Aiko and Chat Noir. Aiko is one of my all-time favourite Barefoot Urban Girls models. It is really a shame that she quit modelling after just three years. I plan to join your site again in early December, to enjoy also all the winter barefooting special updates.

Thank you so much for your appreciation and for the kind words about gorgeous AIKO! She checks the forum every once in a while after I told her about her qualification to the quarter-finals of your contest, so I am pretty sure that she will be flattered by what you wrote! wink.gif
As for you joining the BUG bandwagon again soon.. we are looking forward to that, amico.. and we will do our best not to disappoint you! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 4 2020, 10:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Nov 2 2020, 10:14 PM)
Feetosopher, I have summed up the votes that Barefoot Urban Girls, City Feet and Toes-In-Action models got in the Miss Barefooting Universe, including votes given after the deadlines. These are the total results for groups A to F.
Barefoot Urban Girls models: 56 total votes for an average of 9.3 votes in each poll.
City Feet models: 21 total votes for an average of 3.5 votes in each poll.
Toes-In-Action models: 15 total votes for an average of 2.5 votes in each poll.
Despite the apparent popularity of your models among forum members, usually it is always the same 2-3 guys that praise them in your threads.
On the contrary, whenever Hal posts about his models in the forum, there are several guys commenting enthusiastically.
Also the number of views for the threads dedicated to a specific model are much higher for Toes-In-Action models than for Barefoot Urban Girls models.
I do not know if you have noticed what I am telling you, but I would be curious to know your views.

Ciao.. with your posts you indirectly confirmed that you are not the previous holder of this profile.. whatever, none of my business.
Thank you for the very interesting statistics that you provided about the performance of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models in the Miss Barefooting Universe contest.
What you observe about the gap in views between Hal's threads and my own threads is correct, and I had actually noticed that.
The number of replies is usually higher in my threads, but it is true that several dudes commenting Hal's threads never comment my own threads, and also that Hal's threads get 3-4 times the views that my own get.
As for explanations.. well, Hal has been active on foot-related internet spaces at least 7-8 years more than me, and TIA went online nearly 10 years before BUG and BN. So Hal and TIA are surely better known and appreciated than me and BUG/BN in the foot fetish community. Plus, it's likely that TIA's focus on alt-style barefoot beauties meets the prevailing tastes in the community, whereas BUG covers a niche. Finally, it may well be that several forum members find the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models in the Miss Barefooting Universe contest attractive.. even though they think that The Feetosopher is an unpleasant Italian asshole.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 7 2020, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the third episode in a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. starring our gorgeous supermodel AMELIE!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3 min.)!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
In this update, AMELIE first visits barefooted a unique rural location: the floating bridge at Torre d'Oglio, one of the very few still in operation in Italy.
The bridge is close to the wye where Oglio River feeds into Po River, and appears in a scene of "Radio Freccia" movie,
authored by Italian rock singer Luciano Ligabue https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0169164/
After a change of outfit for the afternoon leg of the session, you can enjoy AMELIE in outrageous hot pants and a skimpy top,
which she soon removes to show off a supersexy bikini, first by the swimming pool of a resort, and then on a huge sandy beach along the Po River!
STAY TUNED for the last episode of this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. coming soon at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

AMELIE goes hot by the swimming pool of a resort by the Po River (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE poses by her fast BMW sports car near Oglio River (Italy)
user posted image

AMELIE visits barefooted the floating bridge at Torre d'Oglio, one of the very few still in operation in Italy.
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - duration 3 min.
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Nov 8 2020, 02:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Gorgeous Amelie. Beautiful and elegant!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 8 2020, 06:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (gb62da @ Nov 8 2020, 02:01 PM)

Hello gb62da, I fully agree with you. And it is a shame that we are the only forum members reacting positively to this fantastic update.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 8 2020, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Nov 8 2020, 02:01 PM)

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! I could not agree more with you! wink.gif

--------------------
nudescalze
Posted: Nov 9 2020, 09:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 4 2020, 10:48 PM)
(...) it may well be that several forum members find the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models in the Miss Barefooting Universe contest attractive.. even though they think that The Feetosopher is an unpleasant Italian asshole.. biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Good guess, Feetosopher. I think that it's not your girls they have a problem with. It's you they have a problem with. And the fact that you are Italian does not help.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0219 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]