City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 18 2020, 10:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 18 2020, 10:21 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 18 2020, 09:02 AM)
In the next weeks I will alternate the "Autumn Barefooting" specials with my customary summertime updates
and new episodes in the latest "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, starring SWAINS and AMELIE! wink.gif

Fantastic news, Feetosopher!

STAY TUNED, amico.. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 18 2020, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 17 2020, 11:13 AM)
In the first "Autumn Barefooting" special for 2020 we have two photosets starring UMA and VIOLACEA!
Beauty, charme, scenic locations, bare feet in dangerous places, a festival of breathtaking feet close-ups and ROUGH, DIRTY SOLES!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for the next "Autumn Barefooting" specials at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

UMA in Verona (Italy), October 2010
user posted image

user posted image

VIOLACEA at the harbour of Venice (Italy), October 2010
user posted image

user posted image

This is the update we are talking about..

--------------------
Clipper
Posted: Oct 20 2020, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Hello Feetosopher,

as you already know I can't wait for a new Swains photoset,expecially if in a rural
environement like the previous "escape from covid 1 & 2"

What about the "sensation" of Swains walking over gravel rural road ?

Has she some problems or not at all ?

Thanks.

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 24 2020, 08:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Clipper @ Oct 20 2020, 06:01 PM)
Hello Feetosopher,

as you already know I can't wait for a new Swains photoset,expecially if in a rural
environement like the previous "escape from covid 1 & 2"

What about the "sensation" of Swains walking over gravel rural road ?

Has she some problems or not at all ?

Thanks.

Ciao clipper, great to read from you in this thread! smile.gif

SWAINS is absolutely comfortable with barefooting on sharp gravel and rough dirt.. do not forget that she was born in a country village,
where she spent all her childhood and her teens.. barefooting very often on those rough surfaces! wink.gif

As for SWAINS starring in other "Barefoot Lifestyle" series made in the countryside.. I have great news for you.. since SWAINS will star
in two more episodes from the "Barefoot escape from Covid-19" series.. to be released on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in the next few months!

And I have more great news for all the lovers of country-style barefooting.. since I will soon release on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS
a brand new episode of another "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring a very popular BUG supermodel.. produced in a unique rural location!
STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
Clipper
Posted: Oct 24 2020, 02:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Ciao Feetosopher,

normally I more active on facebook but from now I will restart to access on this forum (like in the past).

Very very good to know about two more episodes from the "Swains Barefoot escape from Covid-19" series...I hope very soon... wink.gif biggrin.gif

And also to know about her barefooted childhood,maybe you can also make a little interview to Swains,douring some videos,like the one done to Red-X in the past...

Thanks.

Bye !
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Oct 24 2020, 03:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

thats great news!
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Oct 25 2020, 05:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

I'm so happy you and SWAINS do still work together in these crazy times. So I'm looking forward to her/your escape...

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 25 2020, 12:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@shifter, @gb62da: many thanks for your nice comments! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 25 2020, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Clipper @ Oct 24 2020, 02:57 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher,

normally I more active on facebook but from now I will restart to access on this forum (like in the past).

Very very good to know about two more episodes from the "Swains Barefoot escape from Covid-19" series...I hope very soon... wink.gif biggrin.gif

And also to know about her barefooted childhood,maybe you can also make a little interview to Swains,douring some videos,like the one done to Red-X in the past...

Thanks.

Bye !

Ciao Clipper, that is great news.. I definitely missed your presence here! smile.gif
In my modest opinion, this Forum is the only place left for people that want to discuss about female barefooting in an intelligent way.
Pages and groups on this topic on Facebook are infested by idiots, morons, trolls and pirates. I am basically not active on Facebook anymore.

As for interviewing SWAINS.. that would indeed be a great idea!
But I am afraid that we will have to hope in the end of the epidemics in 2021 to make such an interview possible.. sad.gif

In the meanwhile.. you might show your appreciation for wonderful SWAINS with a vote for her in Group F of the Miss Barefooting Universe contest! wink.gif
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8150

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 25 2020, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 25 2020, 12:57 PM)
QUOTE (Clipper @ Oct 24 2020, 02:57 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher,

Very very good to know about two more episodes from the "Swains Barefoot escape from Covid-19" series...I hope very soon... wink.gif  biggrin.gif

And also to know about her barefooted childhood,maybe you can also make a little interview  to Swains,douring some videos,like the one done to Red-X in the past...

Thanks.

Bye !

As for interviewing SWAINS.. that would indeed be a great idea!
But I am afraid that we will have to hope in the end of the epidemics in 2021 to make such an interview possible.. sad.gif

In the meanwhile.. you might show your appreciation for wonderful SWAINS with a vote for her in Group F of the Miss Barefooting Universe contest! wink.gif
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8150

Feetosopher, I totally agree with Clipper about interviews. They would be a great addition to Barefoot Urban Girls, and they would further differentiate it from City Feet and Toes-In-Action. But I understand your point: we will have to wait. This bloody epidemics is making our lives miserable.
P.S. Thank you for advertising my Miss Barefooting Universe contest in your thread.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 25 2020, 03:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have ALYSSA & SOLE, MANDALA and the HD version of a popular VIDEO starring SWAINS!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration over 4'30'')!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ALYSSA & SOLE compare their bare feet by the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy).. BUG subscribers can do the same in some exciting feet close-ups! tongue.gif

ALYSSA and SOLE have fun with a swing in the garden of a luxury hotel in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

ALYSSA and SOLE compare their hard-soled size 38EU/7.5US bare feet by the Grand Canal in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

MANDALA shows off her sexy bare feet by Garda Lake in Peschiera (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration over 4'30''
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Oct 25 2020, 04:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

These are wonderful updates, indeed! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Oct 25 2020, 07:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

fantastic update!! many thanks!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 31 2020, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@gb62da, @shifter: vielen dank for your appreciation.. thank you a lot!
Stay safe & healthy, amici! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 31 2020, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear friends and followers of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. today I am happy to celebrate with you an outstanding achievement!
ALL the six BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS models participating to the Miss Barefooting Universe contest
have qualified for quarter-finals, shutting out the competition! A resounding 6-0 triumph!
Given the quality of the opponents (the top models of City Feet and Toes-In-Action websites), this is an extraordinary result!
Out of eight quarter-finalists in the contest, six are BUG models: AIKO, AMELIE, CHAT NOIR, IRIE, PERLANERA and SWAINS! CONGRATS! smile.gif
I hope that you will like the special poster that I have prepared to celebrate this outstanding achievement!
Well.. BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS may not offer the fanciest layout.. the biggest photo&video-library.. or the highest definition videos..
but probably it offers the MOST CHARMING BAREFOOT BEAUTIES OF THE PLANET.. don't you think? wink.gif

user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0254 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]