City Feet message board

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> SWAINS: barefoot escape from Covid-19!, Back in a new Barefoot Lifestyle series!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 24 2020, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

The wait is over.. gorgeous SWAINS is BACK!!! wub.gif

SWAINS is the star of a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. the first ever I produced after the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemics!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3 min.)!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS

The new series was produced just one week ago in the countryside between SWAINS' hometown Verona and my own hometown, Mantova (Italy).
As you know, SWAINS is now a poshy barefoot urban beauty, but she was born in the countryside, and she is proud of her rural origins!
In the last weekend, SWAINS took the chance to escape from the upsetting situation of coping with Covid-19 in the city, to spend some relaxing hours
barefooting in the country: I was obviously invited to document everything for the viewing pleasure of BUG subscribers! smile.gif
SWAINS barefooted amid turkey farms and corn fields, fed donkeys (biggrin.gif) and tested her tough soles on rough dirt and terrible gravel!
The photosets include 14 exciting close-ups of SWAINS' high-arched & hard-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet on very rough terrains,
and the VIDEO includes a breathtaking close-up sequence of SWAINS' feet barefooting on rough dirt, filmed from ground level!

STAY TUNED for the new episodes of this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. coming soon at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

At 34, SWAINS is sexier and fitter than ever! wub.gif
user posted image

SWAINS tested her hard-soled feet on very harsh terrains!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy 13 more exciting close-ups of SWAINS' sexy & tough-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet!
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration 3 min.
user posted image

SWAINS poses near a turkey farm in the Veronese countryside (Italy)
user posted image

The sets also include "on-the-fly" action shots!
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 24 2020, 05:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Wow! So it is SWAINS again and in a series shot this year! Fantastic. Are we slowly returning to normality? I hope so. wink.gif

SWAINS looks absolutely gorgeous in this outfit. The setting is more than interesting as well. In other words, I wouldn´t mind it at all if BUG became a BCG for the rest of the year. Well done!

By the way, Feetosopher, was it difficult to make SWAINS resume her career? After all, last year your and her schedules clashed constantly so she had quite a long break. And how did you get to the country? Did SWAINS drive her car in bare feet too?

A cool update, thanks! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jul 24 2020, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

WOW, now thats a SUPRISE, and what a surprise!!
soooo good to see her (and you behind the lense) back!!
thats indeed now a happy friday!

i always love swains outfits, and in generel, i have a crush on the leggins/tight sport-pants in combination with barefeet-- ultimate sexyness!!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jul 24 2020, 08:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Welcome back Swains, welcome back Feetosopher!

Outstanding photos... as usual!

Thanks a lot for sharing these breathtaking shots.

Bravissimo!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 25 2020, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher! What a fantastic comeback! Swains gets more and more beautiful with age, and the outfit confirms that she has probably the best b-side of all the barefooting sites. In Italy we would say that her booty talks!
This new series is also very interesting for its location. I live in a country village near Rovigo, as you know, and I love the countryside. I have a question for you (I do not know if you can reply). The previous country special with Swains was probably made near Isola della Scala, correct? My guess is based on the rice paddies: I know that there are many in that area, and they also have a fairs about rice there, La Fiera del Riso (I would like to visit that, I never did). Is the location where you made this new series close to Isola della Scala too? It seems that there are no rice paddies, so I could not really tell.
Great update, anyway! I am looking forward to the next episodes. Swains and Amelie are true stars of barefooting.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 26 2020, 07:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jul 24 2020, 08:30 PM)
Welcome back Swains, welcome back Feetosopher!

Outstanding photos... as usual!

Thanks a lot for sharing these breathtaking shots.

Bravissimo!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amigo! I am glad that you enjoyed SWAINS' comeback! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 26 2020, 07:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jul 24 2020, 06:04 PM)
WOW, now thats a SUPRISE, and what a surprise!!
soooo good to see her (and you behind the lense) back!!
thats indeed now a happy friday!

i always love swains outfits, and in generel, i have a crush on the leggins/tight sport-pants in combination with barefeet-- ultimate sexyness!!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! I am really glad that you enjoyed the first episode in this new series starring SWAINS! smile.gif
I am usually not a big fan of leggings.. but SWAINS can do magic! wub.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 26 2020, 07:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 25 2020, 05:28 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher! What a fantastic comeback! Swains gets more and more beautiful with age, and the outfit confirms that she has probably the best b-side of all the barefooting sites. In Italy we would say that her booty talks!
This new series is also very interesting for its location. I live in a country village near Rovigo, as you know, and I love the countryside. I have a question for you (I do not know if you can reply). The previous country special with Swains was probably made near Isola della Scala, correct? My guess is based on the rice paddies: I know that there are many in that area, and they also have a fairs about rice there, La Fiera del Riso (I would like to visit that, I never did). Is the location where you made this new series close to Isola della Scala too? It seems that there are no rice paddies, so I could not really tell.
Great update, anyway! I am looking forward to the next episodes. Swains and Amelie are true stars of barefooting.

Ciao amico, I am really glad for your appreciation.. it is worth twice to me since you are a subscriber to BUG! Thank you so much! smile.gif
Indeed.. SWAINS' galactic booty talks.. and it has a lot of exciting things to say! biggrin.gif wink.gif
As for your question.. your guess about the location of SWAINS' previous country-style shooting is right.. it was held at Vo Pindemonte, close to Isola della Scala.
I am a big fan of Veronese "risotto al tastasal" (rice with meat ragout).. even though the Mantuan version "risotto alla pilota" is also excellent! wink.gif
I cannot reveal the exact location where I shot this "Barefoot Lifestyle" series for reasons that I cannot state in public.. sorry!
Distance is a relative concept, anyway.. we can say that it is neither too close, nor too distant from Isola della Scala.. smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 26 2020, 08:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 24 2020, 05:56 PM)
Wow! So it is SWAINS again and in a series shot this year! Fantastic. Are we slowly returning to normality? I hope so.  wink.gif

SWAINS looks absolutely gorgeous in this outfit. The setting is more than interesting as well. In other words, I wouldn´t mind it at all if BUG became a BCG for the rest of the year. Well done!

By the way, Feetosopher, was it difficult to make SWAINS resume her career? After all, last year your and her schedules clashed constantly so she had quite a long break. And how did you get to the country? Did SWAINS drive her car in bare feet too?

A cool update, thanks!  wink.gif

Hello bfwatcher, thank you so much for your appreciation.. glad that you enjoyed SWAINS' comeback! smile.gif
"Back to normality" would be an overstatement of both general conditions and my own health status (my breathing deficit is actually getting worse).
But since I have basically been living by the day over the last 30 years or so.. as soon as a chance to hold this shooting materialised..
I and my friend SWAINS took it! wink.gif
Well, if you like shootings in the countryside, in small country towns/villages, and in the great outdoors in general.. I am pretty sure that you will like
the next "Barefoot Lifestyle" series that will be launched on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in August.. it was produced in 2019, but it already followed
my new standards for videomaking.. less leg & footshows, and more action! wink.gif
As for SWAINS driving barefooted to the location.. sorry to disappoint you, but we reached it travelling by coach from the respective hometowns
(it is actually roughly halfway between them). And travelling barefooted on public transportation in Italy in these times is definitely a no-no.

--------------------
Daniellowl
Posted: Jul 26 2020, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

Incredbile woman! wub.gif thanks for the fantastic photoset, like always!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 26 2020, 08:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Jul 26 2020, 01:59 PM)
Incredbile woman! wub.gif thanks for the fantastic photoset, like always!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, Daniellowl! I could not agree more about SWAINS.. wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jul 31 2020, 06:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 26 2020, 07:51 AM)

Ciao amico, I am really glad for your appreciation.. it is worth twice to me since you are a subscriber to BUG! Thank you so much! smile.gif
Indeed.. SWAINS' galactic booty talks.. and it has a lot of exciting things to say! biggrin.gif wink.gif
As for your question.. your guess about the location of SWAINS' previous country-style shooting is right.. it was held at Vo Pindemonte, close to Isola della Scala.
I am a big fan of Veronese "risotto al tastasal" (rice with meat ragout).. even though the Mantuan version "risotto alla pilota" is also excellent! wink.gif
I cannot reveal the exact location where I shot this "Barefoot Lifestyle" series for reasons that I cannot state in public.. sorry!
Distance is a relative concept, anyway.. we can say that it is neither too close, nor too distant from Isola della Scala.. smile.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you very much for yor reply. I am happy that my first guess was correct. They will not hold the Rice Fair this autumn because of Covid-19, right?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
Posted: Aug 2 2020, 09:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 31 2020, 06:56 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 26 2020, 07:51 AM)

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you very much for yor reply. I am happy that my first guess was correct. They will not hold the Rice Fair this autumn because of Covid-19, right?

Ciao, you are welcome! smile.gif Yes, sadly the fairs will not be held this year exactly for that reason.. sad.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 9 2020, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 26 2020, 08:04 AM)
Wow! So it is SWAINS again and in a series shot this year! Fantastic. Are we slowly returning to normality? I hope so.  wink.gif

Hello bfwatcher, thank you so much for your appreciation.. glad that you enjoyed SWAINS' comeback! smile.gif
"Back to normality" would be an overstatement of both general conditions and my own health status (my breathing deficit is actually getting worse).
But since I have basically been living by the day over the last 30 years or so.. as soon as a chance to hold this shooting materialised..
Well, if you like shootings in the countryside, in small country towns/villages, and in the great outdoors in general.. I am pretty sure that you will like
the next "Barefoot Lifestyle" series that will be launched on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in August.. it was produced in 2019, but it already followed
my new standards for videomaking.. less leg & footshows, and more action! wink.gif
As for SWAINS driving barefooted to the location.. sorry to disappoint you, but we reached it travelling by coach from the respective hometowns
(it is actually roughly halfway between them). And travelling barefooted on public transportation in Italy in these times is definitely a no-no.

Thanks for your answer and for the "action" content that is about to be released this month! smile.gif
SWAINS wore shoes on the way to the shoot then. I totally understand that. In fact I admire your and her courage to travel by bus because this normally harmless activity is pretty risky this year. Anyway, thanks again to both of you and above all stay healthy. Fingers crossed!

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 10 2020, 07:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 9 2020, 06:26 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 26 2020, 08:04 AM)

Thanks for your answer and for the "action" content that is about to be released this month! smile.gif
SWAINS wore shoes on the way to the shoot then. I totally understand that. In fact I admire your and her courage to travel by bus because this normally harmless activity is pretty risky this year. Anyway, thanks again to both of you and above all stay healthy. Fingers crossed!

You are most welcome, bfwatcher! smile.gif
Last Friday I managed to hold my second shooting for 2020. I had to wear a mask most of the time (with my breathing deficit, if I caught Covid-19
I would probably not live to tell the tale) so it was deffo tiring.. but thanks to the bravery of the model, I managed to produce material for a brand new
"Barefoot Lifestyle" series that I will call "Barefoot Life Goes On". In spite of the darn Covid-19. COMING SOON at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0121 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]