City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> SWAINS: barefoot escape from Covid-19!, Back in a new Barefoot Lifestyle series!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 7 2021, 11:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Feb 6 2021, 11:52 PM)
Without offence to Amelie, Swains has a totally different class, Feetosopher. She only lacks nude modelling to be an international star. She should have won the Miss Barefooting Universe contest, and she would have deserved to participate in that bullshit of a tournament in place of Chat Noir. But maybe it is better for Swains that she was not admitted, hehehe!

Well, I would say that most of what you wrote is hypothetical/subjective. I know for sure that some dudes here find that SWAINS is nothing special,
and some even criticise her looks and way of posing (too heavy makeup, too poshy outfits, too rare smiles, blah blah blah).
Tastes are tastes, but to me SWAINS is a world-class barefoot beauty, full stop. wub.gif
Oh, and she is a BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS exclusive.. and this is not an opinion. It is a FACT. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 7 2021, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Feb 6 2021, 06:26 PM)
Outstanding photos as usual Feetosopher, you have spoiled us!!!

Thanks a lot to you and to gorgeous Swains.

I wonder, does she use to walk barefoot in the city she's living at the moment?  Would you say she's a regular barefooter?

There's something special in Swains... by watching the photos one can tell she's not only beautiful, but a truly amazing woman.  I am sure talking to her would be really interesting.

Have a nice weekend!

Hello amigo, thank you very much for your appreciation! Sharing free pictures from BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS here is always a pleasure! smile.gif
I will ask SWAINS whether she is up for a.. "barefoot interview", in case the conditions with Covid-19 allow me to shoot her again in 2021.. happy?
The interview will be in English, since SWAINS is fluent in that language! smile.gif
As for your question, I and SWAINS have always made no mystery that she is equally at ease in outrageous high heels.. and in her bare, hard-soled feet!
I would say that none of the girls that have cooperated with me for BUG is a "regular" barefooter.. even though some of them are very frequent
barefooters in spring and summer. Yet I would like to debunk a myth here. You do not need to be a 24/7/365 barefooter to tackle very harsh terrains.
Barefooting smoothly on, say, sharp gravel is mostly a combination of barefooting technique and getting used to pain to the point that you
do not feel pain anymore. STAY TUNED for the last episode in this series, amigo.. I am pretty sure that you will get crazy about it.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 7 2021, 11:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Clipper @ Feb 6 2021, 08:25 PM)
Hello Feetosopher,
already downloaded  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

STAY TUNED for the last episode in this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. SWAINS will deliver a grand finale! wink.gif

For Swains i'm always tuned,but I hope last only "for this series"...

new enahanced FULL HD VIDEO format.. 1920x1080

Nice,downloaded this new better format,
Maybe next will be 4K HEVC 30 Mbps wink.gif

Thanks.

Ciao Clipper, great to have you aboard again at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif
As for a possible switch to 4k videos in the future.. this would require an investment to upgrade my equipment, since the Nikon D5100
that I have been using since 2012 has no 4k video-recording capability. To be honest, revenues from BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS
over the last five years would not justify such an investment. But never say never.. smile.gif
As for new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring SWAINS.. we will see whether the evolution of the Covid-19 situation in Italy, as well as
my personal health conditions, will allow me to shoot SWAINS this year. Let's keep our fingers crossed! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 7 2021, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Feb 6 2021, 10:08 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher, I think that offering different formats for videos, like at City Feet, is a good idea. Customers can choose the format that best suits their needs. Personally I am not interested in 4K videos, they are too heavy to download in my area (we only have wi-fi).
Swains gets more beautiful and sexier with age. I am sure that she will be still wonderful at 40 or 45. I hope that you will work with her also in 2021, and for a long time in the future.

Ciao amico, thank you very much for your kind words about SWAINS (she checks the forum, so I am sure that she will appreciate them a lot! wink.gif )
and for your appreciation of my efforts. You know that as a longtime.. low-speed wi-fi internet connection "slave", I always take into account
the needs of.. less lucky potential customers that have no high-speed internet connections available in their areas.
So the "lighter" 1080x600 HD VIDEO format will be kept for sure for 2021. I have no plans to switch to 4K HD videos, for the moment.
Frankly speaking, BUG subscribers get already A LOT MORE than Toes-In-Action subscribers in terms of HD video content,
and for a cheaper subscription fee. Giving them also 4K HD videos for 11.95 USD per month would be a bit too.. generous from my side biggrin.gif
A single 4K video on Hal's clips4sale TIA store can cost as much as a one-month subscription to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.
A subscription to BUG does not seem so bad a bargain, if you like to enjoy HOURS of HD VIDEO footage for a cheap cost.. don't you agree? wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 7 2021, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Feb 6 2021, 05:58 PM)
Starting from today's update, all new VIDEO releases at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will be available in both
our standard HD format - 1080x600 (16:9 widescreen HD), bit rate 8Mbps, 30 frames per second -
and our new enahanced FULL HD VIDEO format.. 1920x1080 (16:9 widescreen HD), bit rate 15Mbps, 30 frames per second!

SWAINS is back with a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. the first to be produced after the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemics!
The material in this third episode was produced in the countryside between SWAINS' hometown Verona and my own hometown, Mantova (Italy).
As you know, SWAINS is now a poshy barefoot urban beauty, but she was born in the countryside, and she is proud of her rural origins!
SWAINS delivers sexy poses by a small rural church, strutting her hot body, and showing off her hard-soled bare feet in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for the last episode in this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. SWAINS will deliver a grand finale! wink.gif

Her 35th birthday is getting closer, but SWAINS is as wonderful as ever! wub.gif
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy 14 more close-ups of SWAINS' hard-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO - duration 3 min.: 2 formats available, 1080x600 HD and 1920x1080 FULL HD!
user posted image

This is the update we are talking about..

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 30 2021, 10:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

SWAINS is back with the final update in the first "Barefoot Lifestyle" series to be produced after the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemics!
2 photosets and 1 VIDEO - HD and FULL HD versions - duration over 3'30''!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
The material in today's update was produced in July 2020 in the countryside between SWAINS' hometown Verona and my own hometown Mantova (Italy).
As you know, SWAINS is now a poshy barefoot urban beauty, but she was born in the countryside, and she is proud of her rural origins!
SWAINS took the chance to escape from the upsetting situation of coping with Covid-19 in the city, to spend some relaxing hours barefooting in the country:
I was obviously invited to document everything for the viewing pleasure of BUG subscribers! wink.gif
If you love hardcore barefooting on VERY ROUGH TERRAINS, this update is a can't miss one!
Plenty of exciting close-ups of SWAINS' hard-soled & high-arched size 37EU/6.5US bare feet with SUPER-DUSTY SOLES!

A super-fit SWAINS poses in the countryside between Verona and Mantova (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more breathtaking close-ups of SWAINS' bare feet on VERY ROUGH TERRAINS!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO: HD and FULL HD versions available! Duration over 3'30''.
user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 30 2021, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Bravo Feetosopher, another great episode in this series. This is surely the type of updates that make Barefoot Urban Girls stand out. Will you be able to hold some shootings this summer? It seems that we will have more relaxed rules in the "white regions".
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: May 31 2021, 04:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Great update, my dear friend. SWAINS may wear whatever she wants and looks amazing!!!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 1 2021, 09:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@barefootfootseeker, @gb62da: thank you very much for your appreciation, amici! smile.gif
@barefootfootseeker: I definitely hope to hold at least 2-3 shootings this summer, but several stars must align first.. we will see..

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0101 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]