City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> SWAINS: barefoot escape from Covid-19!, Back in a new Barefoot Lifestyle series!
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Aug 11 2020, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 10 2020, 07:41 AM)
Last Friday I managed to hold my second shooting for 2020. I had to wear a mask most of the time (with my breathing deficit, if I caught Covid-19
I would probably not live to tell the tale) so it was deffo tiring.. but thanks to the bravery of the model, I managed to produce material for a brand new
"Barefoot Lifestyle" series that I will call "Barefoot Life Goes On". In spite of the darn Covid-19. COMING SOON at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you for sharing additional information about the shooting for your new Barefoot Lifestyle series. As I have written in another thread, I am terribly curious about that now!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 10 2020, 04:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Here we go with the second episode of the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series "barefoot escape from Covid-19"..
starring the one and only SWAINS! wub.gif 2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration over 2'30'')!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PICTURES
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
You can enjoy SWAINS barefooting on rough terrains in the Veronese countryside (Italy), striking great poses in
pictoresque rural locations and.. even feeding donkeys barefooted! biggrin.gif
BUG subscribers can also enjoy several exciting close-ups of SWAINS' sexy bare feet on rough dirt and coarse blacktop!
STAY TUNED for the new episodes of this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. coming soon at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

At 34, SWAINS boasts a booty that is the envy of many younger women! wink.gif
user posted image

.. and the A-side is equally exciting! wub.gif
user posted image

SWAINS' sexy bare feet are perfectly at ease on the rough dirt of country roads!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy several other breathtaking close-ups of SWAINS' size 37EU/6.5US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

SWAINS posed in different pictoresque rural locations
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration over 2'30'' (lucky donkeys! biggrin.gif )
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
DG2001
Posted: Oct 11 2020, 06:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Superb photos Feetosopher! It's a true delight watching the gorgeous Swains walking barefoot on sharp gravel. Grazie mille!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 11 2020, 11:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Bravo Feetosopher, another great episode in this series! I see wonderful Swains as a serious candidate to the title of Miss Barefooting Universe.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Oct 11 2020, 12:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wow, incredible update with sexy swains!!
love her outfit!
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Oct 12 2020, 02:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Wow, what a wonderful series of photos, my dear friend!
SWAINS is such a beautiful and elegant woman! And in her leggins looking so sexy. wink.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted: Oct 12 2020, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

This girl is so freaking sexy! wub.gif thank you for another awesome update, my friend!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 13 2020, 10:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@DG2001, @barefootfootseeker, @shifter, @gb62da, @Daniellowl: thank you so much for your nice comments and your appreciation for wonderful SWAINS! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 6 2021, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Starting from today's update, all new VIDEO releases at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS will be available in both
our standard HD format - 1080x600 (16:9 widescreen HD), bit rate 8Mbps, 30 frames per second -
and our new enahanced FULL HD VIDEO format.. 1920x1080 (16:9 widescreen HD), bit rate 15Mbps, 30 frames per second!

SWAINS is back with a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. the first to be produced after the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemics!
The material in this third episode was produced in the countryside between SWAINS' hometown Verona and my own hometown, Mantova (Italy).
As you know, SWAINS is now a poshy barefoot urban beauty, but she was born in the countryside, and she is proud of her rural origins!
SWAINS delivers sexy poses by a small rural church, strutting her hot body, and showing off her hard-soled bare feet in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for the last episode in this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. SWAINS will deliver a grand finale! wink.gif

Her 35th birthday is getting closer, but SWAINS is as wonderful as ever! wub.gif
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy 14 more close-ups of SWAINS' hard-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO - duration 3 min.: 2 formats available, 1080x600 HD and 1920x1080 FULL HD!
user posted image

--------------------
DG2001
Posted: Feb 6 2021, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Outstanding photos as usual Feetosopher, you have spoiled us!!!

Thanks a lot to you and to gorgeous Swains.

I wonder, does she use to walk barefoot in the city she's living at the moment? Would you say she's a regular barefooter?

There's something special in Swains... by watching the photos one can tell she's not only beautiful, but a truly amazing woman. I am sure talking to her would be really interesting.

Have a nice weekend!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Clipper
Posted: Feb 6 2021, 08:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Hello Feetosopher,
already downloaded biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

STAY TUNED for the last episode in this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. SWAINS will deliver a grand finale! wink.gif

For Swains i'm always tuned,but I hope last only "for this series"...

new enahanced FULL HD VIDEO format.. 1920x1080

Nice,downloaded this new better format,
Maybe next will be 4K HEVC 30 Mbps wink.gif

Thanks.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Feb 6 2021, 10:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ciao Feetosopher, I think that offering different formats for videos, like at City Feet, is a good idea. Customers can choose the format that best suits their needs. Personally I am not interested in 4K videos, they are too heavy to download in my area (we only have wi-fi).
Swains gets more beautiful and sexier with age. I am sure that she will be still wonderful at 40 or 45. I hope that you will work with her also in 2021, and for a long time in the future.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Feb 6 2021, 11:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

wow ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
amazing update, many thanks!!
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted: Feb 6 2021, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

Without offence to Amelie, Swains has a totally different class, Feetosopher. She only lacks nude modelling to be an international star. She should have won the Miss Barefooting Universe contest, and she would have deserved to participate in that bullshit of a tournament in place of Chat Noir. But maybe it is better for Swains that she was not admitted, hehehe!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 7 2021, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Feb 6 2021, 11:31 PM)
wow ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
amazing update, many thanks!!

Great to know that you enjoyed it, amico! Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0113 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]