Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > SWAINS: barefoot escape from Covid-19!

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 24 2020, 10:25 AM
The wait is over.. gorgeous SWAINS is BACK!!! wub.gif

SWAINS is the star of a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. the first ever I produced after the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemics!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3 min.)!
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html

The new series was produced just one week ago in the countryside between SWAINS' hometown Verona and my own hometown, Mantova (Italy).
As you know, SWAINS is now a poshy barefoot urban beauty, but she was born in the countryside, and she is proud of her rural origins!
In the last weekend, SWAINS took the chance to escape from the upsetting situation of coping with Covid-19 in the city, to spend some relaxing hours
barefooting in the country: I was obviously invited to document everything for the viewing pleasure of BUG subscribers! smile.gif
SWAINS barefooted amid turkey farms and corn fields, fed donkeys (biggrin.gif) and tested her tough soles on rough dirt and terrible gravel!
The photosets include 14 exciting close-ups of SWAINS' high-arched & hard-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet on very rough terrains,
and the VIDEO includes a breathtaking close-up sequence of SWAINS' feet barefooting on rough dirt, filmed from ground level!

STAY TUNED for the new episodes of this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. coming soon at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

At 34, SWAINS is sexier and fitter than ever! wub.gif
user posted image

SWAINS tested her hard-soled feet on very harsh terrains!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy 13 more exciting close-ups of SWAINS' sexy & tough-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet!
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration 3 min.
user posted image

SWAINS poses near a turkey farm in the Veronese countryside (Italy)
user posted image

The sets also include "on-the-fly" action shots!
user posted image

Posted by: bfwatcher Jul 24 2020, 05:56 PM
Wow! So it is SWAINS again and in a series shot this year! Fantastic. Are we slowly returning to normality? I hope so. wink.gif

SWAINS looks absolutely gorgeous in this outfit. The setting is more than interesting as well. In other words, I wouldn´t mind it at all if BUG became a BCG for the rest of the year. Well done!

By the way, Feetosopher, was it difficult to make SWAINS resume her career? After all, last year your and her schedules clashed constantly so she had quite a long break. And how did you get to the country? Did SWAINS drive her car in bare feet too?

A cool update, thanks! wink.gif

Posted by: shifter Jul 24 2020, 06:04 PM
WOW, now thats a SUPRISE, and what a surprise!!
soooo good to see her (and you behind the lense) back!!
thats indeed now a happy friday!

i always love swains outfits, and in generel, i have a crush on the leggins/tight sport-pants in combination with barefeet-- ultimate sexyness!!

Posted by: DG2001 Jul 24 2020, 08:30 PM
Welcome back Swains, welcome back Feetosopher!

Outstanding photos... as usual!

Thanks a lot for sharing these breathtaking shots.

Bravissimo!

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Jul 25 2020, 05:28 PM
Ciao Feetosopher! What a fantastic comeback! Swains gets more and more beautiful with age, and the outfit confirms that she has probably the best b-side of all the barefooting sites. In Italy we would say that her booty talks!
This new series is also very interesting for its location. I live in a country village near Rovigo, as you know, and I love the countryside. I have a question for you (I do not know if you can reply). The previous country special with Swains was probably made near Isola della Scala, correct? My guess is based on the rice paddies: I know that there are many in that area, and they also have a fairs about rice there, La Fiera del Riso (I would like to visit that, I never did). Is the location where you made this new series close to Isola della Scala too? It seems that there are no rice paddies, so I could not really tell.
Great update, anyway! I am looking forward to the next episodes. Swains and Amelie are true stars of barefooting.

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2020, 07:40 AM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jul 24 2020, 08:30 PM)
Welcome back Swains, welcome back Feetosopher!

Outstanding photos... as usual!

Thanks a lot for sharing these breathtaking shots.

Bravissimo!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amigo! I am glad that you enjoyed SWAINS' comeback! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2020, 07:42 AM
QUOTE (shifter @ Jul 24 2020, 06:04 PM)
WOW, now thats a SUPRISE, and what a surprise!!
soooo good to see her (and you behind the lense) back!!
thats indeed now a happy friday!

i always love swains outfits, and in generel, i have a crush on the leggins/tight sport-pants in combination with barefeet-- ultimate sexyness!!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico! I am really glad that you enjoyed the first episode in this new series starring SWAINS! smile.gif
I am usually not a big fan of leggings.. but SWAINS can do magic! wub.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2020, 07:51 AM
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 25 2020, 05:28 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher! What a fantastic comeback! Swains gets more and more beautiful with age, and the outfit confirms that she has probably the best b-side of all the barefooting sites. In Italy we would say that her booty talks!
This new series is also very interesting for its location. I live in a country village near Rovigo, as you know, and I love the countryside. I have a question for you (I do not know if you can reply). The previous country special with Swains was probably made near Isola della Scala, correct? My guess is based on the rice paddies: I know that there are many in that area, and they also have a fairs about rice there, La Fiera del Riso (I would like to visit that, I never did). Is the location where you made this new series close to Isola della Scala too? It seems that there are no rice paddies, so I could not really tell.
Great update, anyway! I am looking forward to the next episodes. Swains and Amelie are true stars of barefooting.

Ciao amico, I am really glad for your appreciation.. it is worth twice to me since you are a subscriber to BUG! Thank you so much! smile.gif
Indeed.. SWAINS' galactic booty talks.. and it has a lot of exciting things to say! biggrin.gif wink.gif
As for your question.. your guess about the location of SWAINS' previous country-style shooting is right.. it was held at Vo Pindemonte, close to Isola della Scala.
I am a big fan of Veronese "risotto al tastasal" (rice with meat ragout).. even though the Mantuan version "risotto alla pilota" is also excellent! wink.gif
I cannot reveal the exact location where I shot this "Barefoot Lifestyle" series for reasons that I cannot state in public.. sorry!
Distance is a relative concept, anyway.. we can say that it is neither too close, nor too distant from Isola della Scala.. smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2020, 08:04 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 24 2020, 05:56 PM)
Wow! So it is SWAINS again and in a series shot this year! Fantastic. Are we slowly returning to normality? I hope so.  wink.gif

SWAINS looks absolutely gorgeous in this outfit. The setting is more than interesting as well. In other words, I wouldn´t mind it at all if BUG became a BCG for the rest of the year. Well done!

By the way, Feetosopher, was it difficult to make SWAINS resume her career? After all, last year your and her schedules clashed constantly so she had quite a long break. And how did you get to the country? Did SWAINS drive her car in bare feet too?

A cool update, thanks!  wink.gif

Hello bfwatcher, thank you so much for your appreciation.. glad that you enjoyed SWAINS' comeback! smile.gif
"Back to normality" would be an overstatement of both general conditions and my own health status (my breathing deficit is actually getting worse).
But since I have basically been living by the day over the last 30 years or so.. as soon as a chance to hold this shooting materialised..
I and my friend SWAINS took it! wink.gif
Well, if you like shootings in the countryside, in small country towns/villages, and in the great outdoors in general.. I am pretty sure that you will like
the next "Barefoot Lifestyle" series that will be launched on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in August.. it was produced in 2019, but it already followed
my new standards for videomaking.. less leg & footshows, and more action! wink.gif
As for SWAINS driving barefooted to the location.. sorry to disappoint you, but we reached it travelling by coach from the respective hometowns
(it is actually roughly halfway between them). And travelling barefooted on public transportation in Italy in these times is definitely a no-no.

Posted by: Daniellowl Jul 26 2020, 01:59 PM
Incredbile woman! wub.gif thanks for the fantastic photoset, like always!

Posted by: Feetosopher Jul 26 2020, 08:42 PM
QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Jul 26 2020, 01:59 PM)
Incredbile woman! wub.gif thanks for the fantastic photoset, like always!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, Daniellowl! I could not agree more about SWAINS.. wink.gif

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Jul 31 2020, 06:56 AM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 26 2020, 07:51 AM)

Ciao amico, I am really glad for your appreciation.. it is worth twice to me since you are a subscriber to BUG! Thank you so much! smile.gif
Indeed.. SWAINS' galactic booty talks.. and it has a lot of exciting things to say! biggrin.gif wink.gif
As for your question.. your guess about the location of SWAINS' previous country-style shooting is right.. it was held at Vo Pindemonte, close to Isola della Scala.
I am a big fan of Veronese "risotto al tastasal" (rice with meat ragout).. even though the Mantuan version "risotto alla pilota" is also excellent! wink.gif
I cannot reveal the exact location where I shot this "Barefoot Lifestyle" series for reasons that I cannot state in public.. sorry!
Distance is a relative concept, anyway.. we can say that it is neither too close, nor too distant from Isola della Scala.. smile.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you very much for yor reply. I am happy that my first guess was correct. They will not hold the Rice Fair this autumn because of Covid-19, right?

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 2 2020, 09:36 AM
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jul 31 2020, 06:56 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 26 2020, 07:51 AM)

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you very much for yor reply. I am happy that my first guess was correct. They will not hold the Rice Fair this autumn because of Covid-19, right?

Ciao, you are welcome! smile.gif Yes, sadly the fairs will not be held this year exactly for that reason.. sad.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 9 2020, 06:26 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 26 2020, 08:04 AM)
Wow! So it is SWAINS again and in a series shot this year! Fantastic. Are we slowly returning to normality? I hope so.  wink.gif

Hello bfwatcher, thank you so much for your appreciation.. glad that you enjoyed SWAINS' comeback! smile.gif
"Back to normality" would be an overstatement of both general conditions and my own health status (my breathing deficit is actually getting worse).
But since I have basically been living by the day over the last 30 years or so.. as soon as a chance to hold this shooting materialised..
Well, if you like shootings in the countryside, in small country towns/villages, and in the great outdoors in general.. I am pretty sure that you will like
the next "Barefoot Lifestyle" series that will be launched on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in August.. it was produced in 2019, but it already followed
my new standards for videomaking.. less leg & footshows, and more action! wink.gif
As for SWAINS driving barefooted to the location.. sorry to disappoint you, but we reached it travelling by coach from the respective hometowns
(it is actually roughly halfway between them). And travelling barefooted on public transportation in Italy in these times is definitely a no-no.

Thanks for your answer and for the "action" content that is about to be released this month! smile.gif
SWAINS wore shoes on the way to the shoot then. I totally understand that. In fact I admire your and her courage to travel by bus because this normally harmless activity is pretty risky this year. Anyway, thanks again to both of you and above all stay healthy. Fingers crossed!

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 10 2020, 07:41 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 9 2020, 06:26 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 26 2020, 08:04 AM)

Thanks for your answer and for the "action" content that is about to be released this month! smile.gif
SWAINS wore shoes on the way to the shoot then. I totally understand that. In fact I admire your and her courage to travel by bus because this normally harmless activity is pretty risky this year. Anyway, thanks again to both of you and above all stay healthy. Fingers crossed!

You are most welcome, bfwatcher! smile.gif
Last Friday I managed to hold my second shooting for 2020. I had to wear a mask most of the time (with my breathing deficit, if I caught Covid-19
I would probably not live to tell the tale) so it was deffo tiring.. but thanks to the bravery of the model, I managed to produce material for a brand new
"Barefoot Lifestyle" series that I will call "Barefoot Life Goes On". In spite of the darn Covid-19. COMING SOON at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Aug 11 2020, 02:47 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 10 2020, 07:41 AM)
Last Friday I managed to hold my second shooting for 2020. I had to wear a mask most of the time (with my breathing deficit, if I caught Covid-19
I would probably not live to tell the tale) so it was deffo tiring.. but thanks to the bravery of the model, I managed to produce material for a brand new
"Barefoot Lifestyle" series that I will call "Barefoot Life Goes On". In spite of the darn Covid-19. COMING SOON at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you for sharing additional information about the shooting for your new Barefoot Lifestyle series. As I have written in another thread, I am terribly curious about that now!

Posted by: Feetosopher Oct 10 2020, 04:03 PM
Here we go with the second episode of the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series "barefoot escape from Covid-19"..
starring the one and only SWAINS! wub.gif 2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration over 2'30'')!
You can enjoy SWAINS barefooting on rough terrains in the Veronese countryside (Italy), striking great poses in
pictoresque rural locations and.. even feeding donkeys barefooted! biggrin.gif
BUG subscribers can also enjoy several exciting close-ups of SWAINS' sexy bare feet on rough dirt and coarse blacktop!
STAY TUNED for the new episodes of this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. coming soon at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

At 34, SWAINS boasts a booty that is the envy of many younger women! wink.gif
user posted image

.. and the A-side is equally exciting! wub.gif
user posted image

SWAINS' sexy bare feet are perfectly at ease on the rough dirt of country roads!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy several other breathtaking close-ups of SWAINS' size 37EU/6.5US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

SWAINS posed in different pictoresque rural locations
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration over 2'30'' (lucky donkeys! biggrin.gif )
user posted image

Posted by: DG2001 Oct 11 2020, 06:06 AM
Superb photos Feetosopher! It's a true delight watching the gorgeous Swains walking barefoot on sharp gravel. Grazie mille!

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Oct 11 2020, 11:04 AM
Bravo Feetosopher, another great episode in this series! I see wonderful Swains as a serious candidate to the title of Miss Barefooting Universe.

Posted by: shifter Oct 11 2020, 12:33 PM
wow, incredible update with sexy swains!!
love her outfit!

Posted by: gb62da Oct 12 2020, 02:50 PM
Wow, what a wonderful series of photos, my dear friend!
SWAINS is such a beautiful and elegant woman! And in her leggins looking so sexy. wink.gif

Posted by: Daniellowl Oct 12 2020, 08:21 PM
This girl is so freaking sexy! wub.gif thank you for another awesome update, my friend!

Posted by: Feetosopher Oct 13 2020, 10:38 PM
@DG2001, @barefootfootseeker, @shifter, @gb62da, @Daniellowl: thank you so much for your nice comments and your appreciation for wonderful SWAINS! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 6 2021, 05:58 PM
Starting from today's update, all new VIDEO releases at http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html will be available in both
our standard HD format - 1080x600 (16:9 widescreen HD), bit rate 8Mbps, 30 frames per second -
and our new enahanced FULL HD VIDEO format.. 1920x1080 (16:9 widescreen HD), bit rate 15Mbps, 30 frames per second!

SWAINS is back with a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. the first to be produced after the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemics!
The material in this third episode was produced in the countryside between SWAINS' hometown Verona and my own hometown, Mantova (Italy).
As you know, SWAINS is now a poshy barefoot urban beauty, but she was born in the countryside, and she is proud of her rural origins!
SWAINS delivers sexy poses by a small rural church, strutting her hot body, and showing off her hard-soled bare feet in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
STAY TUNED for the last episode in this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. SWAINS will deliver a grand finale! wink.gif

Her 35th birthday is getting closer, but SWAINS is as wonderful as ever! wub.gif
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy 14 more close-ups of SWAINS' hard-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO - duration 3 min.: 2 formats available, 1080x600 HD and 1920x1080 FULL HD!
user posted image

Posted by: DG2001 Feb 6 2021, 06:26 PM
Outstanding photos as usual Feetosopher, you have spoiled us!!!

Thanks a lot to you and to gorgeous Swains.

I wonder, does she use to walk barefoot in the city she's living at the moment? Would you say she's a regular barefooter?

There's something special in Swains... by watching the photos one can tell she's not only beautiful, but a truly amazing woman. I am sure talking to her would be really interesting.

Have a nice weekend!

Posted by: Clipper Feb 6 2021, 08:25 PM
Hello Feetosopher,
already downloaded biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

STAY TUNED for the last episode in this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. SWAINS will deliver a grand finale! wink.gif

For Swains i'm always tuned,but I hope last only "for this series"...

new enahanced FULL HD VIDEO format.. 1920x1080

Nice,downloaded this new better format,
Maybe next will be 4K HEVC 30 Mbps wink.gif

Thanks.

Posted by: barefootfootseeker Feb 6 2021, 10:08 PM
Ciao Feetosopher, I think that offering different formats for videos, like at City Feet, is a good idea. Customers can choose the format that best suits their needs. Personally I am not interested in 4K videos, they are too heavy to download in my area (we only have wi-fi).
Swains gets more beautiful and sexier with age. I am sure that she will be still wonderful at 40 or 45. I hope that you will work with her also in 2021, and for a long time in the future.

Posted by: shifter Feb 6 2021, 11:31 PM
wow ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
amazing update, many thanks!!

Posted by: nudescalze Feb 6 2021, 11:52 PM
Without offence to Amelie, Swains has a totally different class, Feetosopher. She only lacks nude modelling to be an international star. She should have won the Miss Barefooting Universe contest, and she would have deserved to participate in that bullshit of a tournament in place of Chat Noir. But maybe it is better for Swains that she was not admitted, hehehe!

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 7 2021, 11:33 AM
QUOTE (shifter @ Feb 6 2021, 11:31 PM)
wow ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
amazing update, many thanks!!

Great to know that you enjoyed it, amico! Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 7 2021, 11:38 AM
QUOTE (nudescalze @ Feb 6 2021, 11:52 PM)
Without offence to Amelie, Swains has a totally different class, Feetosopher. She only lacks nude modelling to be an international star. She should have won the Miss Barefooting Universe contest, and she would have deserved to participate in that bullshit of a tournament in place of Chat Noir. But maybe it is better for Swains that she was not admitted, hehehe!

Well, I would say that most of what you wrote is hypothetical/subjective. I know for sure that some dudes here find that SWAINS is nothing special,
and some even criticise her looks and way of posing (too heavy makeup, too poshy outfits, too rare smiles, blah blah blah).
Tastes are tastes, but to me SWAINS is a world-class barefoot beauty, full stop. wub.gif
Oh, and she is a http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ exclusive.. and this is not an opinion. It is a FACT. cool.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 7 2021, 11:50 AM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Feb 6 2021, 06:26 PM)
Outstanding photos as usual Feetosopher, you have spoiled us!!!

Thanks a lot to you and to gorgeous Swains.

I wonder, does she use to walk barefoot in the city she's living at the moment?  Would you say she's a regular barefooter?

There's something special in Swains... by watching the photos one can tell she's not only beautiful, but a truly amazing woman.  I am sure talking to her would be really interesting.

Have a nice weekend!

Hello amigo, thank you very much for your appreciation! Sharing free pictures from http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/ here is always a pleasure! smile.gif
I will ask SWAINS whether she is up for a.. "barefoot interview", in case the conditions with Covid-19 allow me to shoot her again in 2021.. happy?
The interview will be in English, since SWAINS is fluent in that language! smile.gif
As for your question, I and SWAINS have always made no mystery that she is equally at ease in outrageous high heels.. and in her bare, hard-soled feet!
I would say that none of the girls that have cooperated with me for BUG is a "regular" barefooter.. even though some of them are very frequent
barefooters in spring and summer. Yet I would like to debunk a myth here. You do not need to be a 24/7/365 barefooter to tackle very harsh terrains.
Barefooting smoothly on, say, sharp gravel is mostly a combination of barefooting technique and getting used to pain to the point that you
do not feel pain anymore. STAY TUNED for the last episode in this series, amigo.. I am pretty sure that you will get crazy about it.. wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 7 2021, 11:58 AM
QUOTE (Clipper @ Feb 6 2021, 08:25 PM)
Hello Feetosopher,
already downloaded  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

For Swains i'm always tuned,but I hope last only "for this series"...

new enahanced FULL HD VIDEO format.. 1920x1080

Nice,downloaded this new better format,
Maybe next will be 4K HEVC 30 Mbps wink.gif

Thanks.

Ciao Clipper, great to have you aboard again at http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/! Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif
As for a possible switch to 4k videos in the future.. this would require an investment to upgrade my equipment, since the Nikon D5100
that I have been using since 2012 has no 4k video-recording capability. To be honest, revenues from http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/
over the last five years would not justify such an investment. But never say never.. smile.gif
As for new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring SWAINS.. we will see whether the evolution of the Covid-19 situation in Italy, as well as
my personal health conditions, will allow me to shoot SWAINS this year. Let's keep our fingers crossed! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 7 2021, 12:09 PM
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Feb 6 2021, 10:08 PM)
Ciao Feetosopher, I think that offering different formats for videos, like at City Feet, is a good idea. Customers can choose the format that best suits their needs. Personally I am not interested in 4K videos, they are too heavy to download in my area (we only have wi-fi).
Swains gets more beautiful and sexier with age. I am sure that she will be still wonderful at 40 or 45. I hope that you will work with her also in 2021, and for a long time in the future.

Ciao amico, thank you very much for your kind words about SWAINS (she checks the forum, so I am sure that she will appreciate them a lot! wink.gif )
and for your appreciation of my efforts. You know that as a longtime.. low-speed wi-fi internet connection "slave", I always take into account
the needs of.. less lucky potential customers that have no high-speed internet connections available in their areas.
So the "lighter" 1080x600 HD VIDEO format will be kept for sure for 2021. I have no plans to switch to 4K HD videos, for the moment.
Frankly speaking, BUG subscribers get already A LOT MORE than Toes-In-Action subscribers in terms of HD video content,
and for a cheaper subscription fee. Giving them also 4K HD videos for 11.95 USD per month would be a bit too.. generous from my side biggrin.gif
A single 4K video on Hal's clips4sale TIA store can cost as much as a one-month subscription to http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/.
A subscription to BUG does not seem so bad a bargain, if you like to enjoy HOURS of HD VIDEO footage for a cheap cost.. don't you agree? wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Feb 7 2021, 12:13 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Feb 6 2021, 05:58 PM)
Starting from today's update, all new VIDEO releases at http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html will be available in both
our standard HD format - 1080x600 (16:9 widescreen HD), bit rate 8Mbps, 30 frames per second -
and our new enahanced FULL HD VIDEO format.. 1920x1080 (16:9 widescreen HD), bit rate 15Mbps, 30 frames per second!

SWAINS is back with a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. the first to be produced after the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemics!
The material in this third episode was produced in the countryside between SWAINS' hometown Verona and my own hometown, Mantova (Italy).
SWAINS delivers sexy poses by a small rural church, strutting her hot body, and showing off her hard-soled bare feet in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!

Her 35th birthday is getting closer, but SWAINS is as wonderful as ever! wub.gif
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy 14 more close-ups of SWAINS' hard-soled size 37EU/6.5US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO - duration 3 min.: 2 formats available, 1080x600 HD and 1920x1080 FULL HD!
user posted image

This is the update we are talking about..

Posted by: Feetosopher May 30 2021, 10:04 AM
SWAINS is back with the final update in the first "Barefoot Lifestyle" series to be produced after the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemics!
2 photosets and 1 VIDEO - HD and FULL HD versions - duration over 3'30''!
The material in today's update was produced in July 2020 in the countryside between SWAINS' hometown Verona and my own hometown Mantova (Italy).
SWAINS took the chance to escape from the upsetting situation of coping with Covid-19 in the city, to spend some relaxing hours barefooting in the country:
I was obviously invited to document everything for the viewing pleasure of BUG subscribers! wink.gif
If you love hardcore barefooting on VERY ROUGH TERRAINS, this update is a can't miss one!
Plenty of exciting close-ups of SWAINS' hard-soled & high-arched size 37EU/6.5US bare feet with SUPER-DUSTY SOLES!

A super-fit SWAINS poses in the countryside between Verona and Mantova (Italy)
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy many more breathtaking close-ups of SWAINS' bare feet on VERY ROUGH TERRAINS!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SWAINS in VIDEO: HD and FULL HD versions available! Duration over 3'30''.
user posted image

Posted by: barefootfootseeker May 30 2021, 08:39 PM
Bravo Feetosopher, another great episode in this series. This is surely the type of updates that make Barefoot Urban Girls stand out. Will you be able to hold some shootings this summer? It seems that we will have more relaxed rules in the "white regions".

Posted by: gb62da May 31 2021, 04:23 AM
Great update, my dear friend. SWAINS may wear whatever she wants and looks amazing!!!

Posted by: Feetosopher Jun 1 2021, 09:37 PM
@barefootfootseeker, @gb62da: thank you very much for your appreciation, amici! smile.gif
@barefootfootseeker: I definitely hope to hold at least 2-3 shootings this summer, but several stars must align first.. we will see..