City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 7 2020, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (markpendre @ Oct 7 2020, 01:52 PM)
How lovely to see Chat Noir with a chat noir !

smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 7 2020, 09:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 6 2020, 08:51 PM)
I am not into Black Rose, but I surely love Giorgia. Great update as usual, Feetosopher!

Well, tastes are tastes! smile.gif Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 7 2020, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 4 2020, 04:49 PM)
In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have FILTHY-SOLED beauty GIORGIA barefooting in crowded places in Verona (Italy),
and exotic BLACK ROSE walking barefooted in the damp streets of the same city on a rainy autumn day.
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
A balanced mix of posed pictures, on-the-fly action shots, and exciting feet close-ups (for BUG subscribers only, of course! tongue.gif ).

GIORGIA during her last session for me, Verona (Italy), May 2009
user posted image

user posted image

I saw that concert! wink.gif
user posted image

BLACK ROSE barefooted on a rainy day in Verona (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This is the update we are talking about..

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Oct 10 2020, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

I know that my comments here donīt mean much (if they mean anything at all) and yet I must add another one. BLACK ROSE is one of the most enigmatic BUG models, a sexy woman as well, and Iīm glad that you brought her back, Feetosopher. Thanks!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 10 2020, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 10 2020, 02:21 PM)
I know that my comments here donīt mean much (if they mean anything at all) and yet I must add another one. BLACK ROSE is one of the most enigmatic BUG models, a sexy woman as well, and Iīm glad that you brought her back, Feetosopher. Thanks!

Any appreciative comments about BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, its models (and myself biggrin.gif) are always welcome, bfwatcher.. thank you!
Also based on the results of the Miss Barefooting Universe contest so far, it seems that BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is a lousy paysite
run by a lousy photo/videographer & webmaster.. featuring the most attractive and charming barefoot beauties in the sector! wink.gif
That is not exactly thrilling for The Feetosopher's oversize ego.. but I am afraid that I'll have to cope with it.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 10 2020, 04:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with the second episode of the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series "barefoot escape from Covid-19"..
starring the one and only SWAINS! wub.gif 2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration over 2'30'')!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PICTURES
You can enjoy SWAINS barefooting on rough terrains in the Veronese countryside (Italy), striking great poses in
pictoresque rural locations and.. even feeding donkeys barefooted! biggrin.gif
BUG subscribers can also enjoy several exciting close-ups of SWAINS' sexy bare feet on rough dirt and coarse blacktop!
STAY TUNED for the new episodes of this fantastic "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. coming soon at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

At 34, SWAINS boasts a booty that is the envy of many younger women! wink.gif
user posted image

.. and the A-side is equally exciting! wub.gif
user posted image

SWAINS' sexy bare feet are perfectly at ease on the rough dirt of country roads!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can enjoy several other breathtaking close-ups of SWAINS' size 37EU/6.5US bare feet! tongue.gif
user posted image

SWAINS posed in different pictoresque rural locations
user posted image

SWAINS in HD VIDEO - duration over 2'30'' (lucky donkeys! biggrin.gif )
user posted image

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 11 2020, 11:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 10 2020, 03:41 PM)

Any appreciative comments about BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, its models (and myself biggrin.gif) are always welcome, bfwatcher.. thank you!
Also based on the results of the Miss Barefooting Universe contest so far, it seems that BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS is a lousy paysite
run by a lousy photo/videographer & webmaster.. featuring the most attractive and charming barefoot beauties in the sector! wink.gif
That is not exactly thrilling for The Feetosopher's oversize ego.. but I am afraid that I'll have to cope with it.. biggrin.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, you should know well my thoughts about the quality of Barefoot Urban Girls compared to City Feet and Toes-In-Action:
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8101
As far as my tastes are concerned, you have by far the best models (especially over the last 3-4 years) and the best locations, but you also are a very talented photographer and your videos have a unique style. I am eager to join your site again soon, and I do not waste money to join lousy sites.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 13 2020, 10:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 11 2020, 11:00 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 10 2020, 03:41 PM)

Ciao Feetosopher, you should know well my thoughts about the quality of Barefoot Urban Girls compared to City Feet and Toes-In-Action:
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8101
As far as my tastes are concerned, you have by far the best models (especially over the last 3-4 years) and the best locations, but you also are a very talented photographer and your videos have a unique style. I am eager to join your site again soon, and I do not waste money to join lousy sites.

Ciao amico, thank you so much for your appreciation not only of BUG and its models.. but also of my efforts.. you have made my day! smile.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Oct 16 2020, 04:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

What a wonderful update with SWAINS. She looks incredibly sexy in her outfit!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 16 2020, 04:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Oct 16 2020, 04:20 AM)
What a wonderful update with SWAINS. She looks incredibly sexy in her outfit!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico! smile.gif I could not agree with you more about SWAINS! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 17 2020, 11:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In the first "Autumn Barefooting" special for 2020 we have two photosets starring UMA and VIOLACEA!
Beauty, charme, scenic locations, bare feet in dangerous places, a festival of breathtaking feet close-ups and ROUGH, DIRTY SOLES!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
STAY TUNED for the next "Autumn Barefooting" specials at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

UMA in Verona (Italy), October 2010
user posted image

user posted image

VIOLACEA at the harbour of Venice (Italy), October 2010
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Oct 17 2020, 04:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

hell yeah, thanks for this wonderful autumn update!!
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 17 2020, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ciao Feetosopher, your autumn and winter barefooting specials are another reason for me to join Barefoot Urban Girls again soon!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 18 2020, 09:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@shifter, @barefootfootseeker: thank you so much for your appreciation! smile.gif

In the next weeks I will alternate the "Autumn Barefooting" specials with my customary summertime updates
and new episodes in the latest "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, starring SWAINS and AMELIE! wink.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 18 2020, 10:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 18 2020, 09:02 AM)
In the next weeks I will alternate the "Autumn Barefooting" specials with my customary summertime updates
and new episodes in the latest "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, starring SWAINS and AMELIE! wink.gif

Fantastic news, Feetosopher!
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0233 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]