City Feet message board

Pages: (134) « First ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS / barefoot-urban-girls.com, Weekly PHOTO-VIDEO UPDATES thread
gb62da
Posted: Nov 25 2020, 11:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2764

It's always a pleasure! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 5 2020, 11:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ciao Feetosopher, are you OK? I see that Barefoot Urban Girls was not updated in the past weekend, and it is a long time that you do not post in the forum. I hope that nothing serious happened.
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Dec 6 2020, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I'm also a bit concerned... let's hope he's just busy in the office. But safe and healthy. Nowadays you never know... unsure.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 6 2020, 11:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 6 2020, 07:39 AM)
I'm also a bit concerned... let's hope he's just busy in the office. But safe and healthy. Nowadays you never know... unsure.gif

Hello gb62da, I hope that too! Did you write him in private? I did that, but he has not replied so far.
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
Posted: Dec 6 2020, 12:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 6 2020, 11:08 AM)

Hello gb62da, I hope that too! Did you write him in private? I did that, but he has not replied so far.

You seem the only two that care about The Feetosopher's absence here. The other assholes are too busy commenting the usual hippy shit, hahaha. I bet that they did not even notice his absence, and that they would not be sad if he disappeared from the forum. And I guess that Paul and Hal would not be upset, too. The Feetosopher hinted at health issues several times in his posts. Personally I would miss his posts (even though he does not throw shit at the assholes here like he used to do, he was really fun to read, hahaha). I would miss his free stuff even more. His girls are the best around here, no discussion. Let's hope he will be back.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Dec 6 2020, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i´m too a bit concerned already since the last weekend, its not typical for him to not give some sort of life-sign at all sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 6 2020, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

@gb62da, @barefootfootseeker, @shifter: thank you so much for caring about my health, amici! wub.gif
I am more or less OK.. I have actually been overloaded in the office for two weeks in a row (last weekend included), so I could not update BUG! sad.gif
But here I am again! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 6 2020, 05:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nudescalze @ Dec 6 2020, 12:26 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 6 2020, 11:08 AM)

You seem the only two that care about The Feetosopher's absence here. The other assholes are too busy commenting the usual hippy shit, hahaha. I bet that they did not even notice his absence, and that they would not be sad if he disappeared from the forum. And I guess that Paul and Hal would not be upset, too. The Feetosopher hinted at health issues several times in his posts. Personally I would miss his posts (even though he does not throw shit at the assholes here like he used to do, he was really fun to read, hahaha). I would miss his free stuff even more. His girls are the best around here, no discussion. Let's hope he will be back.

Well, thank you for caring! smile.gif I am definitely too busy and tired to spend the little leisure time that I have once BUG updates have been prepared,
uploaded and promoted.. feuding with people here! I have embraced a "live and let live".. Feetosophy! biggrin.gif
But I think that the forum has found another chaosmonger in you.. laugh.gif
As for people not noticing / not caring about my absence from the forum.. no big deal. I and some chaps here are mutually ignoring each other.
Should they quit posting their links to totally uninteresting, nondescript "real life barefooters", I would surely not notice that, too.. biggrin.gif
Frankly speaking I do not know whether Pavel would be happy if I had to quit with BUG.. but I doubt that Hal would.
OK, we are basically competitors now.. but we are also friends. Friendship is more important than business.. to me at least.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 6 2020, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

OK.. to the disappointment of some lads here, The Feetosopher is back! tongue.gif
I "just" had two terrible weeks on my regular job, which made it impossible for me to udate BUG over the last weekend. sad.gif
And I was definitely too wrecked at night to post here. But here we go again! smile.gif

Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have two great photosets starring hardcore barefoot beauties IRIE and VIOLACEA!
IRIE is as gorgeous as ever while barefooting with her pillow ( smile.gif ) around Venice (Italy), and the Dark Queen of Barefooting puts on a
weird fetish show with some electric cables in a grimy industrial location near Mestre (Italy), testing her bare feet on harsh terrains!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' famed "Winter Barefooting Specials".. coming soon at BUG! wink.gif

Big-time bare legs & feet display for wonderful IRIE in Venice (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

The photoset includes several on-the-fly pictures of IRIE barefooting in the streets
user posted image

Magnetic VIOLACEA delivers a weird fetish show at Fusina power plant near Mestre (Italy)
user posted image

VIOLACEA tests her bare, dirty-soled feet on harsh terrains amid huge industrial buildings
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Dec 7 2020, 07:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

aaaah, great to have you back feetosopher!! we have missed you!
i´m glad you are at least in some healthy conditions, even after some terrible weeks at work!

and thank you for that wonderful update!!
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Dec 8 2020, 05:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Cool update. And I'm very happy you're well. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Dec 8 2020, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ciao Feetosopher, great to see you back! And thank you for replying to my private message.
This update is really exciting, especially Violacea. And I am looking forward to the first winter barefooting special for 2020. I will join Barefoot Urban Girls again in the next weekend.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 8 2020, 10:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 7 2020, 07:57 PM)
aaaah, great to have you back feetosopher!! we have missed you!
i´m glad you are at least in some healthy conditions, even after some terrible weeks at work!

and thank you for that wonderful update!!

Thank you so much for caring, amico! And many thanks for your appreciation, too! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 8 2020, 10:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Dec 8 2020, 05:11 AM)
Cool update. And I'm very happy you're well. smile.gif

Thank you so much, amico! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 8 2020, 10:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Dec 8 2020, 11:33 AM)
Ciao Feetosopher, great to see you back! And thank you for replying to my private message.
This update is really exciting, especially Violacea. And I am looking forward to the first winter barefooting special for 2020. I will join Barefoot Urban Girls again in the next weekend.

Ciao amico, thank you very much for caring! I am looking forward to having you onboard again! smile.gif
I am sure that the upcoming Winter Barefooting Specials will not disappoint you! wink.gif

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (134) « First ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0236 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]