City Feet message board

Pages: (39) « First ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Video clip, Video clip
oldtom
Posted: Dec 6 2023, 09:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1536

Another classic (as I'm shocked to see it's over 10 years old), this is Amanda shoeless in the Danish winter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN4W9_Bes4Y&t=2s
PMEmail Poster
Bremer
Posted: Dec 6 2023, 08:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3843

QUOTE (oldtom @ Dec 6 2023, 09:36 AM)
Another classic (as I'm shocked to see it's over 10 years old), this is Amanda shoeless in the Danish winter

Interessting, almost forgot about that one, but remember now that I saw it several years ago. The site of the Danish Barefooters was the first site about barefooting I ever discovered on the internet, I guess in 1996, still before the "Dirty Sole Society" went online or Burkhard appeared in barefooters forums. Still discovered a hand full of photos from their old site while browing through my old back up.
PMEmail Poster
Bremer
Posted: Dec 6 2023, 08:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

One more clip from Germany that appears every now-and-then on social media. It is not a "classic" like the clip about Meret from Switzerland, but also it is relatively recent. This video was taken in Würzburg in late 2018 and broadcast on the local station "Mittelfranken TV". It is an interview/report with/about Hanna Hoos. She is a german animal rights activist who appeared in german TV occassionally for her vegan activism, but this clip focusses on her barefoot life style. Now, Hanna still occassionally appears in the media due to her polical activism, she seems to live in Leipzig by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow94MKY4LpQ

She points out that barefooting is neither a political or an life style choice but rather something she does for the health benefits only.

There is no english version but the TV station provides an english description:
Hanna Hoos is studying media management in Würzburg. Motivated by her brother, she decided to run barefoot regularly. After initial uncertainty and an unpleasant period of getting used to it, she noticed the health benefits herself.

If she wears shoes as an exception, she uses barefoot shoes.

An orthopedic surgeon speaks out and confirms that walking barefoot is recommended. The foot muscles and, as a result, posture are promoted.
However, she said that it would not be feasible in our latitudes and she expressed hygiene concerns.

However, Hanna finds colder temperatures more pleasant than hot temperatures, which cause her to get burns. From a hygiene point of view, she doesn't have any problems because her feet only touch the floor. When she enters her shared apartment, Hanna cleans her feet in a bathtub.

Hanna has lovely conversations with passers-by who ask Hanna about her barefootness.

Hanna is a very self-confident and likeable personality who is a role model for beginners who would like to walk barefoot in the city themselves.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 6 2023, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

I’ve seen some of these news clips back in the 2010s

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 7 2023, 07:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bremer @ Dec 6 2023, 01:13 PM)
QUOTE (oldtom @ Dec 6 2023, 09:36 AM)

Interessting, almost forgot about that one, but remember now that I saw it several years ago. The site of the Danish Barefooters was the first site about barefooting I ever discovered on the internet, I guess in 1996, still before the "Dirty Sole Society" went online or Burkhard appeared in barefooters forums. Still discovered a hand full of photos from their old site while browing through my old back up.

What site is “Dirty Sole Society”?

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
Bremer
Posted: Dec 7 2023, 08:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 7 2023, 07:46 AM)

What site is “Dirty Sole Society”?

They renamed "Society for barefoot living" a while back.
I think the first barefoot related site I ever saw was the danish barefooters site in about 1996/1997, shortly afterwards the site of the "Dirty Sole society" . They still use the old domain, "www.barefooters.org". Then the old "city feet" site came online as well as the german "Hobby? Barfuss!" forum were Burkhard was active at that time - must have been about 2001/2002 by then. Afterwards social media started with yahoo groups and myspace.

PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 7 2023, 08:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I take it this isn't a foot fetish site by the sounds of the other name

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
oldtom
Posted: Dec 7 2023, 09:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1536

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 7 2023, 08:45 AM)
I take it this isn't a foot fetish site by the sounds of the other name

No, it's essentially a resource for lifestyle barefooters.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 8 2023, 01:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I like to go barefoot but honestly couldn’t see myself joining a community like that tbh

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
shifter
Posted: Dec 8 2023, 08:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

^^ times were very different back then.

i think it must have been even earlier, i remember that around 1994, we had no internet access at home yet , i was visiting an internet cafe and was reading the dirty soles society website there already. and of course i remember the hobby barfuss forum too, but i´m not able to date it, it might have been later.

PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 9 2023, 12:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Nowadays it's kinda overwhelming the amount of foot fetish content that's out there, must be weird going from a few little sites to it being almost everywhere

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
Bremer
Posted: Dec 9 2023, 10:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Dec 8 2023, 08:23 PM)
^^ times were very different back then.

i think it must have been even earlier, i remember that around 1994, we had no internet access at home yet , i was visiting an internet cafe and was reading the dirty soles society website there already. and of course i remember the hobby barfuss forum too, but i´m not able to date it, it might have been later.

For me it must have been 2-3 years later when I first saw the Dirty Sole Societies site, at that time already with a link to the danish barefooters website. Hobby Barfuss was already online then and still exists today, but it is (and always was) mainly a forum while the Dirty Sole society always mainly wanted to inform about barefooting.
Another classic from that time is the „good morning america“-segment about the Dirty Sole Society that still can be found today and frequently pops up in barefooting-related social media:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSAs38j2aBE

https://www.barefoothikers.org/report_nyc.html
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 9 2023, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Lately this thread has brought to my mind plenty of fond memories! How many familiar names have popped up here!
I started surfing the web for content related to female feet and barefooting back in 1997, from a PC at the university that was conveniently placed (nobody could see what you were watching wink.gif ).
Besides the sites that have been mentioned here, I also remember (in random order) Anadine's site (a French woman who walked barefoot), another French site called "Balades Pieds Nus" (i.e., "barefoot walks"), Arnaud Ferrand's first site "PostModernFemmes", a site called "Feethunter" (mostly candids of female barefooters taken in Freiburg, Germany) plus some US sites, "Remove The Shoes" in particular.
Some of the sites mentioned by Bremer also featured male barefooting and dirty soles, which was pretty annoying biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
dude
Posted: Dec 9 2023, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 9 2023, 12:56 AM)
Nowadays it's kinda overwhelming the amount of foot fetish content that's out there, must be weird going from a few little sites to it being almost everywhere

Burkhard’s Stuff, Feethunter, and the first City Feet based in Vienna were the pages I discovered in the late 90s. Funny how it was all from the German-speaking world, but I guess German girls have always been more willing to go barefoot than American girls.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 9 2023, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

American girls are generally boring tbh

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (39) « First ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0152 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]