City Feet message board

Pages: (39) « First ... 35 36 [37] 38 39  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Video clip, Video clip
dude
Posted: Dec 9 2023, 09:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1568

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 9 2023, 08:31 PM)
American girls are generally boring tbh

I really don’t know what German barefoot hippie girls are/were like, but American girls who might be willing to go barefoot were often trust funders who wanted to follow Phish around and that’s completely not interesting to me. Some of that type went to my university and I really didn’t hang out with them.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 9 2023, 11:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

Phish aren’t a band that hold any appeal to me

As far as what girls I like the best, it’s Russian and German girls

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 10 2023, 01:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (dude @ Dec 9 2023, 07:50 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 9 2023, 12:56 AM)
Nowadays it's kinda overwhelming the amount of foot fetish content that's out there, must be weird going from a few little sites to it being almost everywhere

Burkhard’s Stuff, Feethunter, and the first City Feet based in Vienna were the pages I discovered in the late 90s. Funny how it was all from the German-speaking world, but I guess German girls have always been more willing to go barefoot than American girls.

I have never been to the US, but I have often been to German-speaking countries (besides Germany, also the German-speaking part of Switzerland, and Austria).
My interpretation is that whereas barefoot lifestyle had been popular in the US only over a relatively short period (mid-60s to early 70s), it has remained relatively popular in German-speaking countries until recently. Some German friends of mine relate this habit to the "barbarian" heritage of Germanic peoples (no idea whether this interpretation can be taken seriously smile.gif ).
An interesting fact is that female barefooting in German-speaking countries is not limited to the neo-hippie community: women who find shoes uncomfortable in the warmer months (some of them go out shod, but soon put their shoes in their bags, and walk barefoot; other directly go out barefoot, even though they often do carry shoes in their bags) are more common than elsewhere in Europe. Girls and also women (up to their 50s and beyond) in elegant outfits, bare feet and super-dirty soles are not an uncommon sight in German, Austrian and Swiss cities.
Yet I have been told that the heinous fad for sneakers has sadly been spreading also in Germany, Austria and the German-speaking part of Switzerland. sad.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 10 2023, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 9 2023, 11:09 PM)
As far as what girls I like the best, it’s Russian and German girls

Besides the highly subjective nature of the concept of "beauty", I would say that any nation in the world has its own mix of super-attractive, attractive, so-so, and outright ugly girls and women. Ditto for the attitude, who ranges from the super-cool/super-nice to the terrible.
It is mostly a matter of whether each country's "mix" matches your personal tastes. I would say that the parts of the world where the "national mixes" tend not to match well my own tastes are Africa, Latin America, and Far Eastern Asia. Which does not mean that I can find some women from those parts of the world extremely attractive, nice and cool.

--------------------
Bremer
Posted: Dec 10 2023, 08:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3843

QUOTE (dude @ Dec 9 2023, 09:53 PM)
I really don’t know what German barefoot hippie girls are/were like, but American girls who might be willing to go barefoot were often trust funders who wanted to follow Phish around and that’s completely not interesting to me. Some of that type went to my university and I really didn’t hang out with them.

Interesstingly there is really some kind of music related cultural difference in the "neo hippe" scene between the US and Germany/Europe as fas as I can tell. In the US the hippie culture seems still very conneted to (psychedelic/stoner-) rock. That genres main time seems to be over, at least here in Germany it is a very niche genre with only a few events (Rudolstadtfestival Festival were a lot of Burkhards pictures come from might be one of them, even though that is also a lot of Folk Music). In Germany neo-hippies are closely connected to electronic music, especially psytrance. If you meet a barefoot hippie girl on the street you can be 90% sure that she is into electronic psytrance music and would consider any kind of rock music her grandparents kind of music. Electronic music here is a lot more mainstream than stoner rock.

PMEmail Poster
Bremer
Posted: Dec 10 2023, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 10 2023, 01:16 PM)

I have never been to the US, but I have often been to German-speaking countries (besides Germany, also the German-speaking part of Switzerland, and Austria).
My interpretation is that whereas barefoot lifestyle had been popular in the US only over a relatively short period (mid-60s to early 70s), it has remained relatively popular in German-speaking countries until recently. Some German friends of mine relate this habit to the "barbarian" heritage of Germanic peoples (no idea whether this interpretation can be taken seriously smile.gif ).
An interesting fact is that female barefooting in German-speaking countries is not limited to the neo-hippie community: women who find shoes uncomfortable in the warmer months (some of them go out shod, but soon put their shoes in their bags, and walk barefoot; other directly go out barefoot, even though they often do carry shoes in their bags) are more common than elsewhere in Europe. Girls and also women (up to their 50s and beyond) in elegant outfits, bare feet and super-dirty soles are not an uncommon sight in German, Austrian and Swiss cities.
Yet I have been told that the heinous fad for sneakers has sadly been spreading also in Germany, Austria and the German-speaking part of Switzerland. sad.gif

But to be honest, barefooting is also not really "common" here in Germany. Recently, i.e. in the last 10-15 Years, I have the impression that it also has become more and more uncommon. I can basically confirm what Burkhard said that it was much more comon to see barefoot women in the late nineties than today. I believe it also simply has a lot to do with changed fashion.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 10 2023, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 10 2023, 06:16 AM)
QUOTE (dude @ Dec 9 2023, 07:50 PM)
QUOTE (TWRS1999 @ Dec 9 2023, 12:56 AM)
Nowadays it's kinda overwhelming the amount of foot fetish content that's out there, must be weird going from a few little sites to it being almost everywhere

Burkhard’s Stuff, Feethunter, and the first City Feet based in Vienna were the pages I discovered in the late 90s. Funny how it was all from the German-speaking world, but I guess German girls have always been more willing to go barefoot than American girls.

Looks like I need to move to Germany when I’m not broker than shit

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
TWRS1999
Posted: Dec 10 2023, 08:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bremer @ Dec 10 2023, 01:06 PM)
QUOTE (dude @ Dec 9 2023, 09:53 PM)

Interesstingly there is really some kind of music related cultural difference in the "neo hippe" scene between the US and Germany/Europe as fas as I can tell. In the US the hippie culture seems still very conneted to (psychedelic/stoner-) rock. That genres main time seems to be over, at least here in Germany it is a very niche genre with only a few events (Rudolstadtfestival Festival were a lot of Burkhards pictures come from might be one of them, even though that is also a lot of Folk Music). In Germany neo-hippies are closely connected to electronic music, especially psytrance. If you meet a barefoot hippie girl on the street you can be 90% sure that she is into electronic psytrance music and would consider any kind of rock music her grandparents kind of music. Electronic music here is a lot more mainstream than stoner rock.

Maybe I shouldn’t move to Germany then, since I pretty much sold my soul to the local rock scene lol

--------------------
My top 5 models

PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 11 2023, 12:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bremer @ Dec 10 2023, 08:09 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 10 2023, 01:16 PM)

But to be honest, barefooting is also not really "common" here in Germany. Recently, i.e. in the last 10-15 Years, I have the impression that it also has become more and more uncommon. I can basically confirm what Burkhard said that it was much more comon to see barefoot women in the late nineties than today. I believe it also simply has a lot to do with changed fashion.

You are right, Bremer.. I should have been more precise in my wording. smile.gif I actually meant that female barefooting in German-speaking countries is "much less uncommon" than elsewhere in Europe.. but is anyway very far from being a widespread habit.
From your nickname I guess that you have something to do with a German city that I visited every summer between 2008 and 2014.. that is, Bremen smile.gif
I remember that on warm sunny days, I could easily spot in the streets of Bremen from 20 to 30 barefooting girls/women. Since I could not simultaneously monitor the whole city, let's assume that on average the total number of barefooting girls/women over an entire day fell between 50 and 100. Let's assume that the total number of girls/women that were in Bremen on the same day, summing up residents, commuters and visitors/tourists, amounted to 350,000. These figures would imply that only a 0.014/0.028% share of the total number of girls/women in Bremen on a warm sunny day was walking barefoot. Which means, around 14-28 girls/women out of 100,000. Quite far from the generally accepted definition of "common", indeed! smile.gif
But if you take a roughly comparable Italian city I am familiar with, that is, Verona (its resident population is actually smaller than Bremen's, but there are way more tourists in the summer), the above figures would be the following: 2-5 barefooting ladies spotted (most probably German tourists wink.gif ), an assumed total of 7 to 15 barefooting ladies, a total number of ladies (residents + commuters + visitors/tourists) of 200,000, i.e., a share of barefooting ladies on total equal to 0.003/0.007%, i.e., just 3-7 barefoot ladies out of 100,000! smile.gif

As for your interesting considerations about a sort of "linkage" between a higher presence of barefoot beauties and certain music scenes.. well, I had never thought about that, and I have never attended that kind of music festivals, so I cannot really tell. Most of the events that I used to attend before my health worsened were thrash/death metal festivals.. if a girl had the brilliant idea to go there barefooted, her chances to spend the rest of her life on a wheelchair would be high.

What I noticed in German-speaking countries is that only a part of the girls/women that you can spot barefoot in the streets are "alt/style" types. There is also a good share of ladies in plain, everyday outfits, and a non-negligible share of ladies in "elegant" outfits (which tends to be more significant in Swiss cities like Bern, Luzern, Basel and Zurich).. whom I tend to find more attractive smile.gif

--------------------
Bremer
Posted: Dec 11 2023, 09:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 11 2023, 12:11 AM)

You are right, Bremer.. I should have been more precise in my wording. smile.gif I actually meant that female barefooting in German-speaking countries is "much less uncommon" than elsewhere in Europe.. but is anyway very far from being a widespread habit.
From your nickname I guess that you have something to do with a German city that I visited every summer between 2008 and 2014.. that is, Bremen smile.gif
I remember that on warm sunny days, I could easily spot in the streets of Bremen from 20 to 30 barefooting girls/women. Since I could not simultaneously monitor the whole city, let's assume that on average the total number of barefooting girls/women over an entire day fell between 50 and 100. Let's assume that the total number of girls/women that were in Bremen on the same day, summing up residents, commuters and visitors/tourists, amounted to 350,000. These figures would imply that only a 0.014/0.028% share of the total number of girls/women in Bremen on a warm sunny day was walking barefoot. Which means, around 14-28 girls/women out of 100,000. Quite far from the generally accepted definition of "common", indeed! smile.gif
But if you take a roughly comparable Italian city I am familiar with, that is, Verona (its resident population is actually smaller than Bremen's, but there are way more tourists in the summer), the above figures would be the following: 2-5 barefooting ladies spotted (most probably German tourists wink.gif ), an assumed total of 7 to 15 barefooting ladies, a total number of ladies (residents + commuters + visitors/tourists) of 200,000, i.e., a share of barefooting ladies on total equal to 0.003/0.007%, i.e., just 3-7 barefoot ladies out of 100,000! smile.gif

As for your interesting considerations about a sort of "linkage" between a higher presence of barefoot beauties and certain music scenes.. well, I had never thought about that, and I have never attended that kind of music festivals, so I cannot really tell. Most of the events that I used to attend before my health worsened were thrash/death metal festivals.. if a girl had the brilliant idea to go there barefooted, her chances to spend the rest of her life on a wheelchair would be high.

What I noticed in German-speaking countries is that only a part of the girls/women that you can spot barefoot in the streets are "alt/style" types. There is also a good share of ladies in plain, everyday outfits, and a non-negligible share of ladies in "elegant" outfits (which tends to be more significant in Swiss cities like Bern, Luzern, Basel and Zurich).. whom I tend to find more attractive smile.gif

"Less common" seems more befitting. I made the expirience that barefooting is actually, just like you say, much more uncommon in southern europe, there are hardly any barefooters in Italy, Spain or Greece to my impression.

Yes, I am from Bremen and did not know that you visited my home town frequently. The number of barefooters seems to be depended on the city, I have met tourists that actually found it noteworthy how many barefooters are around in Bremen. Still among german Barefooters, the "student cities" like Marburg and Leipzig are known for having a lot of barefooters. Especially Freiburg is known for the many barefooters as it is also often cosidered germanys "hippie capital".

Never done the maths on the number of barefooters in my home town, 20-30 seems a high number for me and will surely include those who simply took of their shoes for comfort while walking around the area at the river etc. I always had the impression that in the late 90 up untill about 10 years ago it could have been expecting to see at least 4 or 5 barefoot girls out shoppig etc while in the city for one day during a warm summers day.

I am not sure about the "music scene", but I have been to a lot of hippie festivals in Germany over the last about 15 Years - both festivals that focus on (stoner) rock/folk (Herzberg Festival, Rudolstadt Festival) as well as Psytrance festivals (Fusion, Freqs of Nature etc). On both festivals barefooting is extremy common with about 90% of the visitors beeing barefoot during the days. The number is much smaller during the concerts at night, often then are only a few people barefoot who are generally "true" barefooter that came without shoes. Psytrance festivals are much, much more common than other "hippie Festivals" and to my impression many visitors of rock festivals are older people that originate in the hippie scene of the 80s/90s and only "dress up" for the occassion while on psytrance festivals there are more young "neo hippies" that live a "hippie lifestyle", i.e. travelling whole summer throughout Germany to go from Psytrance festival to Psytrance festival for months without carriying shoes.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 13 2023, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bremer @ Dec 11 2023, 09:42 AM)
Yes, I am from Bremen and did not know that you visited my home town frequently.

I happen to be friends with a former Bremen resident who gave a huge contribution to the city's fame as "the Mecca of Alt-style Barefooting Beauties".. do you guess who he is? smile.gif
I have held some shootings for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and for the defunct BAREFOOT NUDITY site in the city (with the assistance of my friend, of course).
I will not post pictures that I took in Bremen here, they would be off-topic and some lads would get nervous tongue.gif But I am pretty sure that you would instantly recognize the locations smile.gif

--------------------
Bremer
Posted: Dec 14 2023, 07:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 13 2023, 09:00 PM)
Yes, I am from Bremen and did not know that you visited my home town frequently.

I happen to be friends with a former Bremen resident who gave a huge contribution to the city's fame as "the Mecca of Alt-style Barefooting Beauties".. do you guess who he is? smile.gif
I have held some shootings for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and for the defunct BAREFOOT NUDITY site in the city (with the assistance of my friend, of course).
I will not post pictures that I took in Bremen here, they would be off-topic and some lads would get nervous tongue.gif But I am pretty sure that you would instantly recognize the locations smile.gif

I know that Hals TIA-Photos were taken in Bremen, but I never had any contact with him, but remember seeing him (supposedly) doing a photo shooting several years ago in my neighbourhood. Some of his TIA-Photos actually show the building I live in in the background. The world is small.

Seeing Bremen as "the Mecca of Alt-style Barefooting Beauties" is defineatly to much, Bremen is a mediocre city, a true "alternative" student city would be a whole different thing...
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 24 2023, 11:44 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bremer @ Dec 14 2023, 07:35 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 13 2023, 09:00 PM)

I know that Hals TIA-Photos were taken in Bremen, but I never had any contact with him, but remember seeing him (supposedly) doing a photo shooting several years ago in my neighbourhood. Some of his TIA-Photos actually show the building I live in in the background. The world is small.

Seeing Bremen as "the Mecca of Alt-style Barefooting Beauties" is defineatly to much, Bremen is a mediocre city, a true "alternative" student city would be a whole different thing...

Well, all is relative. You can see on any given day in Bremen many more barefooting beauties than in a month, or even a year, in any Italian city.
And in any case, even assuming that there are other German cities (Leipzig? Freiburg?) with a higher density of barefooting beauties.. if there is nobody around to shoot and film them, and to make available that material on the web (for free or for a fee).. those cities will never get "on the map".
Nothing lacking visibility on internet truly "exists" in the eyes of the general public nowadays smile.gif

--------------------
Bremer
Posted: Dec 28 2023, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 24 2023, 11:44 AM)

Well, all is relative. You can see on any given day in Bremen many more barefooting beauties than in a month, or even a year, in any Italian city.
And in any case, even assuming that there are other German cities (Leipzig? Freiburg?) with a higher density of barefooting beauties.. if there is nobody around to shoot and film them, and to make available that material on the web (for free or for a fee).. those cities will never get "on the map".
Nothing lacking visibility on internet truly "exists" in the eyes of the general public nowadays smile.gif

Defineatly agree, I cannot remember having seen any barefooters at all when visiting south European countries like Italy, Spain or Greece. In Germany there is at least a certain chance to see a couple of barefoot girls on the streets going about their bussness when its a hot summers day. Still not a common sight at all, had been uncommon even in the 1990s and fallen more and more out of fashion over the last years.

For my city it seems now fairly possible to see one ot two barefoot girls on the streets during a hot summers day, unlikely to see barefoot girls when the situation is not perferable (cooler weather, dirt and glass) and almost unheared of the meet a hardcore barefoot girl (happend to me twice in my whole life).
PMEmail Poster
drjamorales
Posted: Jan 29 2024, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2107

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (39) « First ... 35 36 [37] 38 39  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0159 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]