City Feet message board

Pages: (14) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> revival of Barefoot movies list, Barefoot movies
barefootgirls
Posted: Jan 15 2015, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2201

Crocodile Dundee" yes grate seen very dirty soles in subway ....as she kees a man in the balls....you get a grate shot of her dirty sole .....
PMEmail Poster
drjamorales
Posted: Jan 15 2015, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2107

PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Jan 18 2015, 10:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3204

Check out The Longest Yard with Burt Reynolds. There is a scene where Anitra Ford has very dirty soles. Unfortunately, we only see for a brief moment.

She is also in The Big Bird Cage where every prisoner woman is forced to stay barefoot including her. The entire movie passes in prison. I think this movie has already been suggested in this thread though.
PMEmail Poster
barefootgirls
Posted: Jan 24 2015, 06:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2201

clipThe Longest Yard with Burt Reynolds...............grte dirty soles on Anitra Ford https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPmNA1vLOH4
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Jan 25 2015, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

The Big Bird Cage is a great film : Anitra Ford an many other woman prisoners are barefeet all the film,in a forest / field prison camp environement.
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Jan 28 2015, 05:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The only downside I find in this movie is that the girls are forced to barefoot. I just don't like when women are forced to be barefoot. I much prefer barefooters by choice but for many maybe this is not a big deal.
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Jun 5 2015, 01:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

One new barefoot movie I would add to the list is No One Lives.

More of a black comedy than a horror film. A kidnapper and his kidnapped heiress cross paths with psychotic rednecks. Becomes a farce and a comedy with a high body count. In the prologue Emma Ward the hheiress is fleeing though the woods barefoot in her underwear. She steps on a piece of glass with some nice close ups. Though out the film she is barefoot in a tattered dress in a holding cell and then barefoot in other scenes intermittently. Some of the Hillbilly women may be barefoot too but the setting is contemporary rather than Tobacco Road. A fun watch, good for some screen caps. Dark themed but lighthearted not like a true slasher film.

Forgot to mention that the incredibly beautiful Eva Green is often barefoot in Penny Dreadful a horror series set in 19th century London both season 1and now midway through season 2
PMEmail Poster
AlteredDominant
Posted: Jun 6 2015, 08:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3360

Der große Sprung - Leni Riefenstahl

She made some serious political/philosophical errors, but this is a pretty awesome example of real barefoot mountain climbing in cinema.
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Jun 6 2015, 10:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Could you translate that please. I'm familiar with the Blue Light or Das Blaue Licht, which I enjoyed where she was barefoot in some scenes and in rags through out, in some ways resembling Paulette Goddard in Modern Times. I enjoyed The Blue Light and tried to forget Leni Riefenstahl's politics
PMEmail Poster
AlteredDominant
Posted: Jun 7 2015, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3360

QUOTE (DBF @ Jun 6 2015, 10:41 PM)
Could you translate that please. I'm familiar with the Blue Light or Das Blaue Licht, which I enjoyed where she was barefoot in some scenes and in rags through out, in some ways resembling Paulette Goddard in Modern Times. I enjoyed The Blue Light and tried to forget Leni Riefenstahl's politics

I don't even know what it is! I just did a search for "Leni Riefenstahl barefoot mountain".
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Jun 8 2015, 12:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Jun 5 2015, 01:19 AM)
One new barefoot movie I would add to the list is No One Lives.

More of a black comedy than a horror film. A kidnapper and his kidnapped heiress cross paths with psychotic rednecks. Becomes a farce and a comedy with a high body count. In the prologue Emma Ward the hheiress is fleeing though the woods barefoot in her underwear. She steps on a piece of glass with some nice close ups. Though out the film she is barefoot in a tattered dress in a holding cell and then barefoot in other scenes intermittently. Some of the Hillbilly women may be barefoot too but the setting is contemporary rather than Tobacco Road. A fun watch, good for some screen caps. Dark themed but lighthearted not like a true slasher film.

Forgot to mention that the incredibly beautiful Eva Green is often barefoot in Penny Dreadful a horror series set in 19th century London both season 1and now midway through season 2

Really? Eva Green is barefoot that much in Penny Dreadful?
PMEmail Poster
SprocketMan
Posted: Jun 10 2015, 10:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3376

So many barefoot women on TV but no too many men. It proves women and barefeet are natural fit.
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Jun 17 2015, 03:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The movie Manson Family provides us some good barefoot women.

Also the short Spare Wheel/ Reservedekk (2011) has a psychotic woman who is barefoot during the whole short and in the end she puts her dirty bare feet outside a car window with a delicious and obviously fetishistic close-up.

Both movies are awful but the barefoot scenes are very good.
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Jul 3 2015, 10:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Two more movies to add are

Deadlock 1970, a neo noir / western filmed in an abandoned mine in the Negev desert in Israel. A man flees into the desert a suitcase full of money and is found by a mad woman and her feral daughter who shelter him in the abandoned mine where they live. The mother wants the money. His 2 partners from the hiest come after him and the money.The feral girl is beautiful and dirty in a tattered dress and barefoot though out. She is the main reason to see the movie

Deadlock is loosely based on Onibaba a Japanese film from 1964 . Its about two women, a mother and daughter who live in a swamp who steal and sell the armour of dead and dying samurai who they finish off. The daughter is usually barefoot and in tatters, she has an affair with one of the dying samurai who she secretly takes of.
PMEmail Poster
drjamorales
Posted: Sep 2 2015, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2107

Movie: Die Hamburger Krankheit (1979)
Actress: Carline Seiser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euKsxlMyRpI

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0136 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]