Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > revival of Barefoot movies list

Posted by: DBF Feb 29 2012, 12:17 AM
It's been awhile since this topic has been active ,would love to see more .Two off the top of my head are Goya's Ghost by Milos Forman 2006 . Natalie Portman is a victim of the Spanish Inquisition and is barefoot in rags with dirty feet in quite a bit of the film. There are also quite a few scenes of barefoot runaway slave girls in Spartacus season 2 Vengeance on Starz. No close ups yet,still middle of season. please feel free to add, I will try and come up with more.

Posted by: gothrocket Feb 29 2012, 01:22 AM
"Gone to Earth" from 1950. Search for it on the Internet and YouTube. Jennifer Jones plays a half gypsy girl who is pretty much barefoot outdoors for the entire movie, even though she dresses nicely. Lots of running around on roads, country hills, rocks, pretty much everything.

Posted by: b'ftlvr2008 Feb 29 2012, 01:23 AM
Movie I found on YouTube with a lot of barefoot scenes starting at :30 in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAxW-Y94baY&feature=related

Posted by: DBF Feb 29 2012, 06:32 AM
QUOTE (gothrocket @ Feb 29 2012, 01:22 AM)
"Gone to Earth" from 1950. Search for it on the Internet and YouTube. Jennifer Jones plays a half gypsy girl who is pretty much barefoot outdoors for the entire movie, even though she dresses nicely. Lots of running around on roads, country hills, rocks, pretty much everything.

Yes that's a great movie bought a PAL version 5 years back, paid a lot for it. Funny it's on YouTube now . Has some nice close ups in some scenes. It was supposed to make Jennifer Jones a star. Eng Dir Micheal Powell got in a fight with David O Selznick (affair w/Jennifer Jones?) so there is an American version Called The Wild Heart

Marquise by Vera Belmont has good opening scene with Sophie Marceau as barefoot street dancer in 17th cen Paris slums. Good first 15 min, Then she get's discovered by theater troupe and makes it to Versailles. Some barefoot scenes after that but first 15 min are what make it worth watching

Posted by: Clipper Feb 29 2012, 10:22 PM
- Butterfly 1982: has a lot of good scenes,with Pia Zadora barefeet for most of the film,on very hard surface.

- S. Darko 2009 : some good scenes of Daveigh Chase

- Black Snake Moan 2006 : Christina Ricci barefeet very often

Posted by: b'ftlvr2008 Mar 1 2012, 05:14 AM
-True Lies: Jamie Lee Curtis barefoot most of 2nd half in factory, warehouse, encampment and car/bridge rescue scene. And on the highway.

Posted by: dude Mar 1 2012, 04:30 PM
A few brief but good scenes off the top of my head:

In the beginning of the original "The Longest Yard", Burt Reynolds beats the crap out of his woman. They're indoors, but she's barefoot, and she has dirty feet.

In "Serpico", there's a brief scene where Al Pacino moves into the West Village in Manhattan, and two hippies are on the sidewalk, both barefoot (one a guy, one a girl).

"Crocodile Dundee" has Linda Kozlowski running down the streets of Manhattan and into the subway barefoot at the end.

Posted by: daniello Mar 2 2012, 12:48 AM
Huh, there is a lot of "barefoot" movies smile.gif

- "The Doors" (1991) - Meg Ryan is a barefoot hippie who walks barefoot in public

- "Night of the Iguana" (1964) - Ava Gardner is a barefoot owner of hotel - she doesn't wear anything on their feet in the whole movie!

- "Whale Rider" (2002) - Keisha Castle-Hughes performs barefoot in every scene.

- "And God Created a Woman" (1956) - Brigitte Bardot is barefoot in most of movie - even in public places

- "Million Dollar Hotel" (2000) - Milla Jovovich walks barefoot everywhere and has very dirty feet

- "Barfuss" (2005) - Johanna Wokalek walks barefoot everywhere - in streets, every public places, enters barefoot into public restrooms etc. she hasn't got any footwear in the movie.

- "Notre Dame de Paris" (1956) - Gina Lollobrigida as Esmeralda in another version of "Hunchack of Notre Dame". 100 % barefoot everywhere.

Posted by: sabalanu Mar 2 2012, 01:41 AM
The Million Dollar Hotel, Mila Jovovich is barefoot the whole movie, with filthy black soles. The opening scene shows it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-AqqN3aPXw (3:58)

Posted by: Clipper Mar 3 2012, 10:35 AM

"And God Created a Woman" (1956) - Brigitte Bardot

Brigitte Bardot was a real barefooters (and obviously a sex symbol and a star of her time..)
She rally walk barefeet douring the filming of the scenes and also on the real life,and certainly she get tough soles.I do not know about now....

Journey / Détour / Donna senza tempo 1972 : Geneviève Bujold go on a rural comunity where many woman walk/work barefeet (some time she walk barefeet too)
I have lost this film after seen,maybe some one can help me to re-found it...very difficoult because there are many other films with the same title..

Angel Fist / Kickangels / Vendetta marziale 1993 : martial art woman film,there is a fight tournament where girls fight barefeet

Ring Girls 2007 : a "docufilm" about Gina Carano,actual kickboxing girls fighter,douring her initial training,ans some her "collegue".
Douring the training are always barefeet,and I think that she have to get strong feet : in many kick type she uses the soles...

Posted by: flowwer Mar 3 2012, 02:57 PM
QUOTE (Clipper @ Feb 29 2012, 10:22 PM)
- Butterfly 1982: has a lot of good scenes,with Pia Zadora barefeet for most of the film,on very hard surface.

Seen.

Talking about barefooting it's a particular movie, because not only Pia Zadora is barefoot, but somehow her CAPABILITY of staying barefoot is repeatedly focused. For example, early in the movie she's able to run away from a truck driver because she remove his boots, and they find themselves without shoes on stones, where she can run while he can't.

At a first sight the movie ... "tricked" me!
I find myself thinking "she's.... tough!!!".

But if you rewind it and play again only the "barefooting scenes", you see she's BRAVE. Not tough. wink.gif

Very good suggestion, Clipper.

Posted by: Clipper Mar 3 2012, 04:19 PM
But if you rewind it and play again only the "barefooting scenes", you see she's BRAVE. Not tough.

Effectively,re-warching the scene where she is sit behind the door,and the bottom of her feet are well visible,her soles does not seem to be callused and tough,but is also to consider that the quality of the film I get is low,and maybe some colors detail is not present due to low quality...

Posted by: DG2001 Mar 3 2012, 05:36 PM
That movie, "Butterfly", is it available online?

Posted by: flowwer Mar 3 2012, 10:32 PM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Mar 3 2012, 05:36 PM)

how about an eDonkey link, DG?

Posted by: flowwer Mar 4 2012, 08:58 AM
QUOTE (flowwer @ Mar 3 2012, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Mar 3 2012, 05:36 PM)

how about an eDonkey link, DG?

I meant: I can give it to you, as I still have it in my eMule folder, shared.

Posted by: flowwer Mar 4 2012, 09:11 AM
QUOTE (Clipper @ Mar 3 2012, 04:19 PM)
But if you rewind it and play again only the "barefooting scenes", you see she's BRAVE. Not tough.

Effectively,re-warching the scene where she is sit behind the door,and the bottom of her feet are well visible,her soles does not seem to be callused and tough,but is also to consider that the quality of the film I get is low,and maybe some colors detail is not present due to low quality...

Oh no Clipper, I was not referring to callousity as I don't believe in it as a source of toughness in barefooting any more. My girlfriend is completely unstoppable, without any callousity on her soles. (Look also to the "Nora and Elsa involuntary challenge", with Nora, the most calloused by far, totally and completely outdone).

I meant that it is a sort of little "illusion" because when Pia seems to stay "as shod on a rough ground" you can see, looking better, she is somehow aside, from the sharpest stones.

But in a couple of situations this "trick" was impossible and Pia is in clear trouble. Evident, at least, if you're used to live barefoot or side by side with a barefooter (the main trick to realize a barefooter is in pain and trouble is: look at her knees and ankles smile.gif).

However, Pia was NOT WEAK (for sure) and SURELY VERY BRAVE, about barefooting, in that movie. The most disappointing fact is that in the most challenging scene, were no trick were possible, to preserve the "unshod feature" of the character Pia Zadora .. gave upl and did it WITH SOCKS. Very very ugly. She has naked feet in the whole movie, so this is very ugly, also if you're not a barefooting-fan.

Posted by: Clipper Mar 4 2012, 02:43 PM
flowwer,I fully agree with you about Butterfly film.

Is difficoult for me understand how a girls,like your girlfriend,can walk barefeet every where,without any callousity on her soles,but I know this fact....

I found a very good idea to continue to list all the barefoot film we can know on this forum,maybe
using this strarting topic as base.

I do not know if is possible to write here the eDonkey/torrent link to the film (if present) : due to the fact that on most case the film are copyrighted...

Maybe the administrator of city feet can confirm us if possible or not (but I think not...).

Posted by: flowwer Mar 4 2012, 08:22 PM
flowwer,I fully agree with you about Butterfly film.

I could write a little review of the barefooting scenes ....

Is difficoult for me understand how a girls,like your girlfriend,can walk barefeet every where,without any callousity on her soles,but I know this fact....

Believe me: the callousity WEAKENS (a lot!) on stones.
After several years lived in her extreme (... EXTREME) barefooting, we accepted this.
The reason is simple enough, but we could discuss it in another post if you want.

Instead (and sadly) callousity helps on heat. My girlfriend has been outdone once, in all of those years (apart an accident I don't want to talk about): in Zanzibar, on a burning ground confronting with a local guy who lived permanently unshod.

I do not know if is possible to write here the eDonkey/torrent link to the film (if present) : due to the fact that on most case the film are copyrighted...

Maybe the administrator of city feet can confirm us if possible or not (but I think not...).

Don't know it too.
If the administrator allows it, I will post, otherwise I won't.
I was considering that, on a PRACTICAL basis, a movie like that one is fully unfoundable: no "paid copy" would be stolen.
If you noticed, nothing else I've never posted here.

Bye!

Posted by: Stanley Not Kubrick Mar 5 2012, 12:46 AM
If you guys are after movies with barefoot ladies in them, then I will assure, just about anything from Bollywood will guarantee you at least one perpetually barefoot heroine, and sometimes as the main character too.

http://rutube.ru/tracks/4927283.html.
http://rutube.ru/tracks/2371145.html

Just be prepared to take in a lot of cheese.

Posted by: Stanley Not Kubrick Mar 5 2012, 02:21 AM
And a few more...

http://rutube.ru/tracks/2339309.html
http://rutube.ru/tracks/2339320.html
http://rutube.ru/tracks/2788072.html
http://rutube.ru/tracks/2797162.html
http://rutube.ru/tracks/2797162.html

See? I told ya. tongue.gif Bollywood!

Posted by: b'ftlvr2008 Mar 6 2012, 07:55 PM
Badlands: Sissy Spacek is barefoot most of the movie with dirty soles.

Check it out at 1:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=JOMEsM6daGE

And Sissy dancing barefoot in the woods,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gK2Y5H1jdU&feature=related

Posted by: barefootgirls Mar 7 2012, 08:43 AM
Linda Kozlowski Crocodile Dundee at the end of the film she ran barefoot in new york streets and in sub way

Posted by: dougiezerts Mar 8 2012, 11:51 PM
GREEN MANSIONS Audrey Hepburn is barefooted throughout the entire more!

Posted by: daniello Mar 12 2012, 06:48 PM
"I Love You, Alice B. Toklas" - Leigh Taylor-Young as barefoot hippie performs completely barefoot through the whole movie. She walks barefoot even in clothing shop, where she works.

Posted by: barefootgirls Mar 12 2012, 08:55 PM
daniello........ i forgot about I Love You, Alice B it is a grate barefoot film thankyou if i remember right she is also barefoot on a very dirty street

Posted by: Clipper Mar 13 2012, 07:04 PM
I have to remember 2 italian films :

Bitter Rice / Riso Amaro : is set on the environement of rice-weeders,the protagonist is Silvana Mangano,but a lot of the other woman of the film were rice-weeders in the real life (and the rice fields were was filmed are quite near me...)
Unfortunately is black and white.

Rice Girl / La risaia : a kind of remake of bitter rice,but in color.Very nice scenes : also here many
girls were real rice-weeders,and in many scenes is possible to notice their ultra tough soles.

My grandmother,that when young was a rice-weeders for some year,watched both,and say that the evironement was very real.

Posted by: barefootgirls Mar 24 2012, 09:13 AM
Yvonne Craig's (Batgirl/Star Trek) Filthy *Vintage* Soles.... she was the original Batgirl in the Adam West series..... film is Kissin' Cousins,. http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/103898/Yvonne-Craig-s-Batgirl-Star-Trek-Filthy-Vintage-Soles lots of barefoot girls and dirty soles

Posted by: Stanley Not Kubrick Mar 24 2012, 04:20 PM
should I even bother to continue?

Posted by: dougiezerts Mar 24 2012, 04:22 PM
SALT--There's a very long scene where Angelina Jolie is barefooted--nice!

Posted by: DG2001 Mar 24 2012, 04:56 PM
"The butcher's wife" Marina (Demi Moore) walks barefoot in NYC. Here you can see her beautiful, dirty soles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf7I0e2iN2I

Posted by: Clipper Mar 26 2012, 05:20 PM
Jungle Child / Dschungelkind 2011 : is the biograpy Sabine Kuegler,grew up in the New Guinea forest,due to the work of his father.
Her (and her family) lives for many year in strict contact with indigenous tribe : can she wear shoes ? Obviously not : she grew up always barefeet on the forest like other indigen child,with the good consequences on her soles.
In the second part of the film,the actress that play the role of Sabine Kuegler when adult,is a very nice girls,that is always barefeet on forest ground, like the real Sabine..

Posted by: iudicator Mar 26 2012, 10:23 PM
I would advise Sex Drive... The movie is shit, but we have a gorgeous girl (Amanda Crew) have her shoes thrown up to a tree and continuing barefoot for the majority of the movie.... 'nuff said... wink.gif

Posted by: barefootgirls Mar 29 2012, 07:08 AM
in [ sex drive] she is NOT BAREFOOT she has sklin couler shoes on for alot of the film she is made to look barefoot THE ONLY TIME SHE IS BAREFOOT IS WHEN SHE THROWS SHOES IN TO TREE after that skin coulerd shoes

Posted by: iudicator Mar 29 2012, 02:45 PM
QUOTE (barefootgirls @ Mar 29 2012, 07:08 AM)
in [ sex drive] she is NOT BAREFOOT  she has sklin couler shoes on for alot of the film she is made to look barefoot THE ONLY TIME SHE IS BAREFOOT IS WHEN SHE THROWS SHOES IN TO TREE after that skin coulerd shoes

Erm... Any sources on that? unsure.gif
Anyway, then the makeup crew made a pretty good job making it look real, as I never noticed anything shoe-like on her feet, and believe me, I do saw a great deal of female feet...

Posted by: barefootgirls Mar 30 2012, 05:01 PM
i was not convinsed my self ......... BUT there is a line on her feet about half way up not a shoe as such bet sum sort of cover to protect feet got to look hard sorry

Posted by: b'ftlvr2008 Mar 30 2012, 06:31 PM
from what I've heard in the past, this is common in movie making.
They have like a self adhesive pad. Not very thick. Maybe like a moccacin sole.
Just very thin leather.
I know, sorta popped my bubble in watching barefooters in movie. Heck barefoot
girls are the best part. So I watch REALLY close. I hate fake sad.gif

Posted by: barefootgirls Apr 1 2012, 07:56 AM
so do i not good to see a fake barefooter takes away the fun

Posted by: iiyamaxx Apr 1 2012, 10:22 PM
I unfortunaltely must agree. I also hate fake barefooters in movies. But it's common to use such tricks. But actually Amanda Crew is still barefoot in some scenes. For example when she walks from the garage to the truck. next morning after the party. She seems to step on something which digusts her wink.gif And I read an interview in which she talked about those skin colored shoes, which she then called hobbit feet. I cant find it any more, but it is 100 percent confirmed they used these shoes. But in such cases HD is your friend in revealling fake barefooters in movies. In the pictures I attached you can see the shoes Amanda had in the film. And another picture of how it was done in a movie with Kate Cassidy using the sticky pads bftlvr2008 talked about. But I even remember those old B movies of the 80ies when screen resolution was so low, absolutely uncomparable to HD nowadays, when they used white keds for long shots and thought nobody would notice. But in fact sometimes even then I recognized the shoes sad.gif
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11408543/1489668.jpg.html http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11408549/vlcsnap-2012-04-02-00h01m06s144.png.html

Posted by: Clipper Apr 1 2012, 10:56 PM
About this I read (some year ago) that Gina Lollobrigida,applied a kind of pink plaster under her feet for filming barefeet scenes...

Instead is confirmed that Brigitte Bardot was barefooted douring the scenes,but she was a real barefooters,so for her was easy....

Posted by: flowwer Apr 3 2012, 09:43 AM
"THE" barefoot movie is an Italian jungle-b-movie (orrible one) with Carmen Russo: "Io Jane, tu Tarzan".

To give you an idea, Carmen used to promote it REFERRING TO HER BAREFOOTING (!). ("I filmed the whole movie really barefoot ... my Jane has to give an idea of female toughness ... don't need any protection, DESPITE THE CIRCEO PARK WAS STONY AND BRUSHED ...": her words (!), badly translated by me).

Unfortunately, completely unfoundable. sad.gif

Posted by: Clipper Apr 3 2012, 05:03 PM
"Io Jane,tu Tarzan" was a c movie (lower than b ) laugh.gif with a very young Carmen Russo,but the important thing is the barefooting...

flowwer : do you found a copy of the promoting of this film on internet ? Do you have the links ?

I live in Italy but never seen this film (only known by I.M.D.cool.gif...I can try to find....but I think unsuccesfully...

Posted by: DBF Apr 3 2012, 11:43 PM
QUOTE (Clipper @ Apr 3 2012, 05:03 PM)
"Io Jane,tu Tarzan" was a c movie (lower than b ) laugh.gif with a very young Carmen Russo,but the important thing is the barefooting...

flowwer : do you found a copy of the promoting of this film on internet ? Do you have the links ?

I live in Italy but never seen this film (only known by I.M.D.cool.gif...I can try to find....but I think unsuccesfully...

try TNT Village,I have gotten alot of obscure Italian Films from them including Il Mulino Del Po by
Alberto Lattuada, about Italian peasants in the 19th cen, who live on the Po river in barges. some barefooting. Also got Riso Amaro, La Donna Del Fiume with a young Sophia Loren (1954). Riso Amaro of course is famous for bare feet , I haven't fully watched La Donna Del Fiume, so can't vouch for it yet (hard for me to watch a foreign film if I don't have English subtitles, I should be more patient hah) at any rate TNT Village Films

Posted by: b'ftlvr2008 Apr 4 2012, 12:14 AM
OK, while everybodyis in the research mode.
try "Trouble in Barefoot County"
Most the little hillybilly girls were also barefoot. On gravel roads, around the local
garage and in the woods making their shine.
Hope somebody can find it smile.gif

Posted by: advs1234 Apr 5 2012, 06:18 AM
Not sure if they use those fake shoe barefoot things, but Olivia Thirlby's feet look pretty filthy in 'The Darkest Hour' smile.gif

Posted by: iiyamaxx Apr 5 2012, 09:01 PM
QUOTE (b'ftlvr2008 @ Apr 4 2012, 12:14 AM)

Didnt find anything. Are you sure you remember the name correctly?

Posted by: b'ftlvr2008 Apr 5 2012, 11:27 PM
99.9% sure "Trouble in Barefoot County" or country.
It's set in 40's I'd say and it's sbout "reveners" chasing moon-shiners.
All I remember is there are tons of barefoot scenes. It was at best a "B" movie.

Posted by: Arnaud Apr 6 2012, 08:39 AM
I think it's rather "Hot summer in barefoot country"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Summer_in_Barefoot_County

Posted by: iiyamaxx Apr 6 2012, 10:10 AM
Yeah, I just found this movie you posted the link of. Really a rare one. Dont think we find it anywhere for download sad.gif

Posted by: doobie4416 Apr 6 2012, 11:22 AM
"Cube" and "Cube: Zero." Two sci fi films about people trapped in giant cubes with deadly traps. All characters end up barefoot in Cube, as they use their shoes to test the traps. Nicole de Boer from TV's Dead Zone has a big role and you see some nice close ups of her feet. In Cube: Zero, one female character walks around most of the movie with one bare foot, the other in a shoe. Must sees.

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation" features an early performance from Renee Zellweger, who's barefoot through most of the film. Going through muddy woods, filthy houses, during a slasher movie, and her feet get incredibly dirty.

"Tourist Trap," a 70s horror film, features Tanya Roberts, who is barefoot through most of the film. As she is in "Sheena." There was also a picture I found of her online skateboarding barefoot in the 70s. She clearly liked the BF lifestyle in the 70s and 80s. biggrin.gif

Posted by: DBF Apr 6 2012, 11:57 AM
QUOTE (iiyamaxx @ Apr 5 2012, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (b'ftlvr2008 @ Apr 4 2012, 12:14 AM)

Didnt find anything. Are you sure you remember the name correctly?

I have it, came as a double feature I think with Preacher Man(fun farce with Shelly Winters) Troma I think released it, sort of along the line of Something Weird Video. Barefoot County was ok .sort of Hillbilly vs Law genre that was popular in early 70's I have another film from this genre 60's on Something Weird Video much better have to find it. the whole genre was Hillbilly exploitation there are some sites devoted to this genre including Amazon. com list Hillbilly Horror Show :Rural Exploitation in "B" Movies. Google hillbilly exploitation lots will come up, I have used it to find films with bare feet

Posted by: DBF Apr 6 2012, 12:00 PM
QUOTE (Arnaud @ Apr 6 2012, 08:39 AM)
I think it's rather "Hot summer in barefoot country"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Summer_in_Barefoot_County

That"s the one I have

Posted by: DG2001 Apr 6 2012, 03:34 PM
The barefoot scenes in "Sex Drive"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_jCyKPHjw&feature=relmfu

Posted by: barefootgirls Apr 6 2012, 05:39 PM
doobie4416............. sorry to say it but Tanya Roberts has thows look barefoot shoes on in some of the film "Sheena." she is barefoot about 97% ......not shore about Tourist Trap never seen it .......................where did you fined pic of her skateboarding barefoot in the 70s.can you post please thankyou

Posted by: elkman61 Apr 10 2012, 07:48 PM
panic room jodie foster barefoot through most of the movie

Posted by: elkman61 Apr 10 2012, 07:49 PM
little girl that lives down the lane jodie foster barefoot through most of the movie

Posted by: icebluejay Apr 11 2012, 05:59 AM
QUOTE (iiyamaxx @ Apr 6 2012, 10:10 AM)
Yeah, I just found this movie you posted the link of. Really a rare one. Dont think we find it anywhere for download sad.gif

You can rent it for 7 days on Amazon for 3 US dollars. Kinda pricey for my taste but it will probably be money well spent

http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Summer-In-Barefoot-County/dp/B00103MWMU

Posted by: DBF Apr 11 2012, 01:33 PM
you should be able to buy dvd on amazon or ebay for not that much guessing about US $10 give or take, pretty sure it's a Troma release, have to double check

Posted by: Southerncrossfire44 Apr 13 2012, 06:43 PM
Here are a few more contributions:

Mara of the Wilderness, from the mid-'60s, about an orphan girl growing up in the woods, barefoot throughout.
Octavia, from the '80s, pretty obscure, about a blind woman who goes barefoot all the time. She even mentions that she never wears shoes and how rough her soles are.

I saw both of these on Netflix Instant, but I don't know if that's any use outside the U.S.

There's also Gator Bait, from the '70s, with a perpetually barefoot former Playboy Playmate of the Year, Claudia Jennings. I don't think this one's on Netflix, or even on DVD, but I think it could be found in every video store in the '80s!

Posted by: BarefootCelebrities Apr 23 2012, 10:36 PM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Apr 6 2012, 03:34 PM)
The barefoot scenes in "Sex Drive"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_jCyKPHjw&feature=relmfu

Really nice movie. I was really surprised when i watched it for the first time. I didn't expect that. That girl in is a real barefooter, i really love her. laugh.gif

The only thing i didn't like about that movie? Her feet are not visible in the 99% of the scenes. They're always cutted out outside of the screen! Damn dry.gif

Posted by: barefootgirls Apr 26 2012, 08:01 AM
saw.... river of grass..... last ight on sky it had a girl how was barefoot 80 % of the time her soles where so black as she walked back from getting a coke there is all so a seen where she and boy friend are holding cigarette in toes and passing it back and forwed to each other with there toes

Posted by: DBF Apr 26 2012, 04:56 PM
Just saw trailer for Madison County, 2011, looks like it might have rough barefooting. Absurd horror movie of 3 hapless college kids being chased by a redneck killer wearing a pig's head, overhauls and an ax through the woods. Remake of old 70's cliches. Reviews were better than average. Might be worth it for running barefoot on gravel and rough terrain.

Posted by: Paul Apr 26 2012, 06:13 PM
QUOTE (barefootgirls @ Apr 26 2012, 08:01 AM)
saw.... river of grass..... last ight on sky it had a girl how was barefoot 80 % of the time her soles where so black as she walked back from getting a coke there is all so a seen where she and boy friend are holding cigarette in toes and passing it back and forwed to each other with there toes

What's the exact title of this movie?

Posted by: Clipper Apr 27 2012, 12:33 PM
The title should be "River of Grass" (found on imdb.com),not to be confused with the word "saw",that can be another films...

I try to find it but seem another untraceable film...

Posted by: iudicator Apr 27 2012, 09:56 PM
QUOTE (DBF @ Apr 26 2012, 04:56 PM)
Just saw trailer for Madison County, 2011, looks like it might have rough barefooting. Absurd horror movie of 3 hapless college kids being chased by a redneck killer wearing a pig's head, overhauls and an ax through the woods. Remake of old 70's cliches. Reviews were better than average. Might be worth it for running barefoot on gravel and rough terrain.

Sadly not, only in the opening sequence there is a barefoot girl, but not afterwards... sad.gif

Posted by: DBF May 1 2012, 01:32 PM
QUOTE (Clipper @ Apr 27 2012, 12:33 PM)
The title should be "River of Grass" (found on imdb.com),not to be confused with the word "saw",that can be another films...

I try to find it but seem another untraceable film...

River of Grass is an early independent film (1994) by Kelly Riechardt who just began to break out with more widely released films Wendy and Lucy and Meeks Cutoff. River of grass is almost a homemade film .It can be found on Amazon and Ebay if you dig. Kims Video in NYC may also have copies. Kims Video is also a great source for obscure and hard to find films.

Posted by: Clipper May 1 2012, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the information,but I live in Italy, and here the service of video streaming of Amazon are disabled (is only possible to buy the dvd/br support,but not download it),and also the list of film for italian market are quite different from the u.s.a.

I do not know about Kims Video : it has a web site ?

Posted by: flowwer May 1 2012, 05:14 PM
QUOTE (Clipper @ May 1 2012, 02:04 PM)
Thanks for the information,but I live in Italy, and here the service of video streaming of Amazon are disabled (is only possible to buy the dvd/br support,but not download it),and also the list of film for italian market are quite different from the u.s.a.

Clipper, I knew you are from Italy ... believe me, finding "Io Jane, tu Tarzan" with Carmen Russo would mean having the best "extreme barefooting/barefoot superheroine" movie ever made.

If you have any idea, write me. flowwer (at) libero.it

Posted by: DBF May 2 2012, 03:17 PM
QUOTE (Clipper @ May 1 2012, 02:04 PM)

I mentioned both Amazon and Kim's Video for buying dvds, River of grass as far as I know is to obscure to be streamed, maybe there are some clips on YouTube .

Interestingly when Kim's Video rental dept went out of business ,it was bought by some organization in Italy ,to be kept as a film archive of historically significant film. I don't know where it is. I can do more research if you want. Kim's Video is in New York City, they ship internationally. Amazon US has River of Grass DVD for $49 US new and $14.39 used

Would also love to find Italian Tarzan.

You can download C'era una volta with Omar Sharif and Sophia Loren who plays a barefoot peasant on TNT Village. Sentimental variation of Cinderella but Sophia Loren is barefoot most of the film.

Posted by: DBF May 11 2012, 06:13 PM
More than a Miracle aka C'era Una Vota is now on the Pirate bay, film is sentimental but Sophia Loren is sultry and barefoot for most of the movie

Posted by: Clipper May 12 2012, 10:12 AM
"Pirate bay" : are you sure of this titles ?

I know "Naples bay"...

Posted by: Roose Aug 18 2014, 01:44 AM
In Kronos the Vampire Hunter there is a girl who walks barefoot everywhere. She is the female lead but she doesn't do much except look extremely sexy. The actress name is Caroline Munroe.

In Phase IV an old sci fi movie about ants there is also a young woman who walks barefoot the whole movie. She rides a horse in bare feet and all. I thought otherwise the movie was boring as hell but it's a cult classic and a lot of people found enjoyment in its premise. They say it was mocked in Mystery Science Theater 3000 though.

There's also the movie called Cul de Sac. It's a really good movie from Roman Polanski and there is this woman Teresa played by Françoise Dorleac, Catherine Deneuve's sister who sadly died from a car accident shortly after she completed this movie. Teresa is not barefoot the whole time but for the most part of the movie as she is held hostage in her house with her hapless husband.

A recent movie called It's a Disaster has a woman played by Rachel Boston who never wear shoes either and there is a lovely shot of her dirty bare feet in a car dashboard after walking in a garage. She is a carefree and slightly crazy vegetarian who gladly pursues her friend's boyfriend. I didn't like the movie very much to be honest. It's a dark comedy but it's not very funny. The scenes with the girl though are all wonderful.

Posted by: dougiezerts Aug 18 2014, 01:48 AM
I saw Phase IV, many years ago. There's a nice close-up of her feet, in it.

Posted by: Roose Aug 18 2014, 02:52 AM
Indeed. The ant is crawling through her body and starts in her feet. I expected more shots with her bare feet in sight but I loved what I could get. The girl is so beautiful! smile.gif

Posted by: Clipper Aug 18 2014, 07:14 PM

The Marine 2 - year 2009 : the girl of the protagonist is kidnapped,then for 3/4 of the film she try to escape barefeet

Under the skin - 2013 : in this strange and bad film Scarlett Johansson in some scene is copletely
naked (so also the feet)

The Court Jester : bad old film,but one of the protagonist is always barefeet

dougiezerts for "Phase IV" do you mean the 1974 one ? Because there is also a 2002 film with the same name (probably a remake ?)

Posted by: jwdf88 Aug 19 2014, 12:09 AM
The new hobbit movie coming out looks like it has a barefoot scene. Hopefully the character is always barefoot rather than just the one scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSzeFFsKEt4

Posted by: Roose Aug 19 2014, 06:59 PM
Is that Galadriel, isn't she? If so I think she will probably stay barefoot but I don't expect her to have a lot of screentime.

Clipper, the 2002 Phase IV is not a remake. It's a different movie with the same name apparently. Yes, we were talking about the 1974 movie. smile.gif

Posted by: Clipper Sep 12 2014, 11:20 PM
Blood Story (2010) : Chloë Grace Moretz is barefeet in a lot of scene,even on snow.

Posted by: Clipper Sep 21 2014, 02:22 PM
Tracks 2013 : about at the beginning Mia Wasikowska works barefeet in something like a camel zoo,where the ground is bad : harsh,gravel and hot sand.Here,in a scene where she wear sandals,her boss order to her to leave the sandals because she have to harden her feet.
Unfortunately in the rest of the film the barefeet scenes are very few.

Posted by: Roose Nov 3 2014, 01:25 AM
Never saw the movies because it's not my cup of tea but apparently Julia Stiles is barefoot a lot in 10 things I hate about you.

I will probably watch the movie now that I know that.

Also Gone Girl is a movie with a lot of bare feet. Really, I was surprised. There is some frustrating scenes actually when you know the actress is barefoot but the camera don't show but there is also a lot of scenes with soles and bare feet displayed. A minor character Greta even display her slightly dirty soles while watching TV. The main female character played by Rosamund Pike is also barefoot a lot inside. It's a pity that they don't show us more because the ladies in this movies really hang out barefoot most of the time in their houses.

There is also Spring Break. The girls hang out in flip flops most of the time and there is a shot of dirty bare feet while the girls are in jail. It's kind of annoying because the movie is so "stylish" and artsy that you want to see better what is on screen but the camera won't focus on something during enough time.

Posted by: jwdf88 Nov 3 2014, 11:52 PM
Gone girl was good.

I wish this thread was pinned at the top. Lot of good stuff here.

Posted by: Roose Nov 4 2014, 01:24 PM
The Butcher's Wife. Demi Moore is barefoot throughout almost the whole movie. There's shots of her dirty soles.

Inside Daisy Clover. Natalie Wood barefoot in a few scenes. During the initial credits she wanders barefoot in the streets at the neighborhood she lives. She put shoes later after cleaning her feet quickly with her hands. She is the tomboy type that I like. Later she turns into a celebrity and she loses that trait. Other scenes include her at the beach sitting on the sand and taking her shoes off. A few scenes with her barefoot in her nightgown.

Cul de Sac - Françoise Dorleac, Catherine Deneuve's older sister who died shortly after doing this movies, spends plenty of times barefoot in this movie. She is an amoral girl with a sexual appetite who gladly cheats and emasculates her husband, dressing him like a woman.

Repulsion - Catherine Deneuve barefoot in every indoor scene. Almost the whole movie takes place in her house. The movie is black and white but we can notice her black soles in some scenes.

The Million Dollars Hotel - I think everybody knows this gem.

Teenage Hitchhiker - Not much. The hitchhikers don't go barefoot but in sandals. One scenes the prettiest one takes off hers and her sole is a bit dirty. She puts her foot right in the camera because she is laying in a car while a guy tries to have sex with her. She encourages him and so does her friend and in the end he is exhausted. Silly scene and silly movie.

That was posted in another thread when I had another account.

Posted by: Clipper Nov 4 2014, 07:11 PM
Wierook en Tranen 1977 :

here the youtube link to complete film : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DySNCSdBfFY&feature=youtu.be

The film is set in world war 2.
One of the protagonist is a young girls,that is always barefeet for almost all the film,often she walking
on very bad path.
Unfortunately is not in english,so I did not understand a word about the dialog (to be honest also in english I not understand much,but some dialog maybe yes... biggrin.gif )

Posted by: DBF Nov 4 2014, 10:13 PM
a movie called Squatters that came out recently has a girl with absolutely filthy feet for about the first 20 minutes. There are some nice close ups when she has her first bath in a very long time . After that barefooting is intermittent.

Posted by: jwdf88 Nov 4 2014, 11:44 PM
Tammy and the bachelor - an old movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BE4mCbaGws&list=PLP0PBeDpxopNvnOXncoth8CSAkW9dp1i7
Full movie on youtube but need to find a better qulaity one out there. Tammy is a back waters girl that goes barefoot.

The "character" was in another movie also that I am trying to track down but can't remember the name or time into movie. In that one she was walking barefoot on a trail and telling a guy she loves the feel of mud between her toes.

Posted by: drjamorales Dec 7 2014, 04:07 PM
http://www.barefoot-spring.net/barefoot/bf-movies.html

Posted by: jwdf88 Dec 8 2014, 03:33 AM
"Anywhere but here"
Natalie Portman is driving in an old car that has holes in. She completely loses here shoes when she is sleeping and her shoes fall thru the holes. She goes into a Walmart and then a bathroom barefoot. Afterwards in the walmart parking lot there were many places she could stand but she is on a big oil stained area instead.

Posted by: Roose Jan 2 2015, 09:34 PM
There is this user in Dailymotion who compiled a lot of videos of women in bare feet in movies. One of them is Alicia Witts with dirty feet in Confessions of a Teenage Girl.

Here is the link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/t3dbear/1

Posted by: Roose Jan 12 2015, 12:58 PM
Rachel Boston in It's a Disaster is a barefooter who shows her filthy feet in a dashboard after walking barefoot in a garage. She never uses shoes in the entire movie. It's really worth checking out this one.

Posted by: thefootpromoter Jan 14 2015, 03:11 PM
How about Linda Kozlowski who we get to see ditching her shoes and running barefoot through New York City at the end of Crocodile Dundee? It was the first time I remember seeing a woman barefoot in public in a mainstream film and even get a glimpse of her filthy sole - Brings back some happy memories smile.gif

Fans of my blog can read the full story about my first time watching this film by http://itsallaboutfeet.com/foot-promoter/article.php?id=14212475574737&title=remembering-the-vision-of-a-barefoot-linda-kozlowski-in-crocodile-dundee!

Posted by: Clipper Jan 14 2015, 07:09 PM
I saw "Mr. Crocodile Dundee" many years ago,and there is only 2 very brief scenes with Linda Kozlowski barefeet,at the end as said by thefootpromoter,and in the middle where she try to take a bath in a river (but immediately a crocodile come and she must escape out...)

Posted by: barefootgirls Jan 15 2015, 10:25 AM
Crocodile Dundee" yes grate seen very dirty soles in subway ....as she kees a man in the balls....you get a grate shot of her dirty sole .....

Posted by: drjamorales Jan 15 2015, 08:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaDGcPCYKVI

Posted by: Roose Jan 18 2015, 10:39 AM
Check out The Longest Yard with Burt Reynolds. There is a scene where Anitra Ford has very dirty soles. Unfortunately, we only see for a brief moment.

She is also in The Big Bird Cage where every prisoner woman is forced to stay barefoot including her. The entire movie passes in prison. I think this movie has already been suggested in this thread though.

Posted by: barefootgirls Jan 24 2015, 06:05 AM
clipThe Longest Yard with Burt Reynolds...............grte dirty soles on Anitra Ford https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPmNA1vLOH4

Posted by: Clipper Jan 25 2015, 05:27 PM
The Big Bird Cage is a great film : Anitra Ford an many other woman prisoners are barefeet all the film,in a forest / field prison camp environement.

Posted by: Roose Jan 28 2015, 05:04 PM
The only downside I find in this movie is that the girls are forced to barefoot. I just don't like when women are forced to be barefoot. I much prefer barefooters by choice but for many maybe this is not a big deal.

Posted by: DBF Jun 5 2015, 01:19 AM
One new barefoot movie I would add to the list is No One Lives.

More of a black comedy than a horror film. A kidnapper and his kidnapped heiress cross paths with psychotic rednecks. Becomes a farce and a comedy with a high body count. In the prologue Emma Ward the hheiress is fleeing though the woods barefoot in her underwear. She steps on a piece of glass with some nice close ups. Though out the film she is barefoot in a tattered dress in a holding cell and then barefoot in other scenes intermittently. Some of the Hillbilly women may be barefoot too but the setting is contemporary rather than Tobacco Road. A fun watch, good for some screen caps. Dark themed but lighthearted not like a true slasher film.

Forgot to mention that the incredibly beautiful Eva Green is often barefoot in Penny Dreadful a horror series set in 19th century London both season 1and now midway through season 2

Posted by: AlteredDominant Jun 6 2015, 08:49 PM
Der große Sprung - Leni Riefenstahl

She made some serious political/philosophical errors, but this is a pretty awesome example of real barefoot mountain climbing in cinema.

Posted by: DBF Jun 6 2015, 10:41 PM
Could you translate that please. I'm familiar with the Blue Light or Das Blaue Licht, which I enjoyed where she was barefoot in some scenes and in rags through out, in some ways resembling Paulette Goddard in Modern Times. I enjoyed The Blue Light and tried to forget Leni Riefenstahl's politics

Posted by: AlteredDominant Jun 7 2015, 09:20 PM
QUOTE (DBF @ Jun 6 2015, 10:41 PM)
Could you translate that please. I'm familiar with the Blue Light or Das Blaue Licht, which I enjoyed where she was barefoot in some scenes and in rags through out, in some ways resembling Paulette Goddard in Modern Times. I enjoyed The Blue Light and tried to forget Leni Riefenstahl's politics

I don't even know what it is! I just did a search for "Leni Riefenstahl barefoot mountain".

Posted by: Roose Jun 8 2015, 12:53 AM
QUOTE (DBF @ Jun 5 2015, 01:19 AM)
One new barefoot movie I would add to the list is No One Lives.

More of a black comedy than a horror film. A kidnapper and his kidnapped heiress cross paths with psychotic rednecks. Becomes a farce and a comedy with a high body count. In the prologue Emma Ward the hheiress is fleeing though the woods barefoot in her underwear. She steps on a piece of glass with some nice close ups. Though out the film she is barefoot in a tattered dress in a holding cell and then barefoot in other scenes intermittently. Some of the Hillbilly women may be barefoot too but the setting is contemporary rather than Tobacco Road. A fun watch, good for some screen caps. Dark themed but lighthearted not like a true slasher film.

Forgot to mention that the incredibly beautiful Eva Green is often barefoot in Penny Dreadful a horror series set in 19th century London both season 1and now midway through season 2

Really? Eva Green is barefoot that much in Penny Dreadful?

Posted by: SprocketMan Jun 10 2015, 10:43 AM
So many barefoot women on TV but no too many men. It proves women and barefeet are natural fit.

Posted by: Roose Jun 17 2015, 03:33 AM
The movie Manson Family provides us some good barefoot women.

Also the short Spare Wheel/ Reservedekk (2011) has a psychotic woman who is barefoot during the whole short and in the end she puts her dirty bare feet outside a car window with a delicious and obviously fetishistic close-up.

Both movies are awful but the barefoot scenes are very good.

Posted by: DBF Jul 3 2015, 10:55 PM
Two more movies to add are

Deadlock 1970, a neo noir / western filmed in an abandoned mine in the Negev desert in Israel. A man flees into the desert a suitcase full of money and is found by a mad woman and her feral daughter who shelter him in the abandoned mine where they live. The mother wants the money. His 2 partners from the hiest come after him and the money.The feral girl is beautiful and dirty in a tattered dress and barefoot though out. She is the main reason to see the movie

Deadlock is loosely based on Onibaba a Japanese film from 1964 . Its about two women, a mother and daughter who live in a swamp who steal and sell the armour of dead and dying samurai who they finish off. The daughter is usually barefoot and in tatters, she has an affair with one of the dying samurai who she secretly takes of.

Posted by: drjamorales Sep 2 2015, 07:39 PM
Movie: Die Hamburger Krankheit (1979)
Actress: Carline Seiser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euKsxlMyRpI

Posted by: DBF Sep 20 2015, 12:00 PM
A new movie with Alice Braga- Burning or Ador, about poor a Brazilian farmer being driven off his land by a small group of corporate assassins. A contemporary revenge Western. Much of it takes place in the rough terrain of the Amazon Rainforest where Alice is barefoot the entire time. A hanful of close ups of her very dirty feet.

Posted by: Clipper Sep 20 2015, 09:10 PM
The Burning (english) or El Ardor (spanish)

is this on imdb :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1384925/?ref_=ttrel_rel_tt

Thanks to DBF

Posted by: Clipper Nov 1 2015, 05:11 PM
The Sand 2015 : a very bad horror film,but anyway is set in a beach and there are many scene
with barefeet of quite pretty girls

Posted by: Daniellowl Jan 1 2016, 11:37 PM
I've already watched "Mad Max: Fury Road" (2015). Very good action/sci-fi movie, with three barefoot women, who are completely barefoot during the whole movie. Their feet must have endure places like hot desert, hard rocks or dirty cars. What is weird? They are a three from "Five wives" in that movie, the other two women wear cowboys shoes... it's strange but also a it's a good cotrast between heavy boots and strong, bare feet, walking on the hot sands of desert.

Posted by: dude Jan 2 2016, 12:10 AM
It was mentioned in the "video clip" thread, but the horror movie "It Follows" has a main character who is barefoot for easily more than half of the movie, and there are some good close-up shots of her feet, albeit, no real dirty feet scenes.

Posted by: Clipper Jan 7 2016, 06:08 PM
Momentum (2015) : very good action film,and Olga Kurylenko is barefeet for almost half of the film,running for escaping on hotels and city road, and there are also many close up of her soles.

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 8 2016, 03:11 PM
QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Jan 1 2016, 06:37 PM)
I've already watched "Mad Max: Fury Road" (2015). Very good action/sci-fi movie, with three barefoot women, who are completely barefoot during the whole movie. Their feet must have endure places like hot desert, hard rocks or dirty cars. What is weird? They are a three from "Five wives" in that movie, the other two women wear cowboys shoes... it's strange but also a it's a good cotrast between heavy boots and strong, bare feet, walking on the hot sands of desert.

Yes, that's right. Great movie, and the barefoot girls don't care at all about walking barefoot on scorching ground. It is just natural to them to be barefoot, they seem to have lived their whole life that way.

Posted by: drjamorales Jan 8 2016, 10:45 PM
It has been released the Mockumentary "Soledad Descalza" ("Barefoot Soledad" or "Barefoot loneliness", the title is lost in translation as it is a Girl´s name as well it means loneliness). It´s a Spanish movie about a girl that lives her live completely barefoot and the problems she encounters for doing so. It is also a satirical and critical movie about the society in which we live. The girl is very cute and of course there is plenty of close ups of her dirty feet, and those of other characters.

It is available in vimeo.com, it costs about 3 euros, it is in Spanish but there are English subtitles available.

https://vimeo.com/90428466

Posted by: DG2001 Jan 9 2016, 02:23 AM
QUOTE (drjamorales @ Jan 8 2016, 05:45 PM)
It has been released the Mockumentary "Soledad Descalza" ("Barefoot Soledad" or "Barefoot loneliness", the title is lost in translation as it is a Girl´s name as well it means loneliness). It´s a Spanish movie about a girl that lives her live completely barefoot and the problems she encounters for doing so. It is also a satirical and critical movie about the society in which we live. The girl is very cute and of course there is plenty of close ups of her dirty feet, and those of other characters.

It is available in vimeo.com, it costs about 3 euros, it is in Spanish but there are English subtitles available.

https://vimeo.com/90428466

The name of the girl is "Soledad", it translate into "Solitude" I think, but you know names are not usually translated.

Posted by: Southerncrossfire44 Jan 14 2016, 03:49 PM
Considering the theme of the film, choosing the name "Soledad" for the main character was definitely symbolic of her solitude/loneliness.

Posted by: Southerncrossfire44 Jan 17 2016, 06:14 AM
Clipper, thanks for pointing out Momentum! I saw it this weekend, and really enjoyed Olga Kurylenko's barefooting in it. I was pleasantly surprised after she did get some shoes, that she had more barefoot scenes later.

Posted by: Daniellowl Apr 16 2016, 08:13 PM
Has anyone seen a new movie "Cloverfield Lane 10"? We still haven't a premiere in Poland but after watching trailers it seems that Mary Elizabeth Winstead is barefoot in this movie from the beginning to the end wink.gif

Posted by: Clipper Apr 18 2016, 06:01 PM
Some day ago in Italy re-play the film "Il prefetto di Ferro",the first, of 1977.
A young Claudia Cardinale is always barefeet,and there is some interesting close-up scene

The english version should be titled "I Am the Law".

About "Cloverfield Lane 10" I do not know anything,I see this tile for the first time here on this topic.

Posted by: Maverick Apr 18 2016, 07:43 PM
QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Apr 16 2016, 08:13 PM)
Has anyone seen a new movie "Cloverfield Lane 10"? We still haven't a premiere in Poland but after watching trailers it seems that Mary Elizabeth Winstead is barefoot in this movie from the beginning to the end wink.gif

She is barefoot the whole time but unfortunately not outside. Still nice to see and a film worth watching!

Posted by: Boso Apr 18 2016, 09:34 PM
Maybe anybody hear about movie "Taking stock" with Kelly Brook? I've seen long time ago photos from set, when Kelly walking barefoot in street, and in trailer, in other scene, she is running with heels in hands. Could anybody know where i can watch this movie, becouse it was premiere at 5 February 2016 (according to IMDB).

Posted by: Daniellowl Apr 19 2016, 04:48 PM
I recommend "Hounddog" with young Dakota Fanning - she is a country girl, who loves to sing Elvis' songs and she is barefoot through 99,9 % of the movie wink.gif

Posted by: drjamorales Apr 19 2016, 07:28 PM
These two great 70´s movies from Ferd & Beverly Sebastian were mentioned long ago:

The Hitchhikers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEO9oUhDdr8
(Sorry this is an italian version)

Gator Bait:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mpjug

Have fun

Posted by: DG2001 Apr 20 2016, 05:01 AM
QUOTE (drjamorales @ Apr 19 2016, 02:28 PM)
These two great 70´s movies from Ferd & Beverly Sebastian were mentioned long ago:

The Hitchhikers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEO9oUhDdr8
(Sorry this is an italian version)

Gator Bait:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mpjug

Have fun

Wow! You hit gold drjamorales, excellent finding, thank you very much!

Posted by: Daniellowl May 10 2016, 11:14 PM
"The Tempest" (2010) - not a good film, but Felicity Jones is barefoot through the whole movie wink.gif she walks (and runs) barefoot on difficult terrains like sharp rocks or gravel smile.gif

Posted by: DG2001 May 11 2016, 03:39 PM
QUOTE (Daniellowl @ May 10 2016, 06:14 PM)
"The Tempest" (2010) - not a good film, but Felicity Jones is barefoot through the whole movie wink.gif she walks (and runs) barefoot on difficult terrains like sharp rocks or gravel smile.gif

Thanks Daniellowl! Good finding.

Just found it in YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93OgyoBsN-c

Posted by: Clipper May 11 2016, 05:55 PM
Hounddog is avery nice film (from the barefooting point)

I doscovered also an old film "Il prefetto di ferro",1977 with Claudia Cardinale always barefeet,and with 2 close up of her barefeet on rocks / gravel (she seems to walk over without problems !)

In english the title is "I Am the Law"

Posted by: Roose Jul 8 2016, 01:15 AM
Anyone knows from whcih movie these pictures with Sophia Loren are from? They are beautiful!

http://pics.wikifeet.com/Sophia-Loren-Feet-1802314.jpg
http://pics.wikifeet.com/Sophia-Loren-Feet-1802311.jpg
http://pics.wikifeet.com/Sophia-Loren-Feet-1802306.jpg

Posted by: DBF Jul 8 2016, 02:27 AM
I think they may be from Yesterday Today and Tomorrow. For Sophia Loren also see Boy on a Dolphin and More than a Miracle . Can anyone think of other Sophia Loren films?

She came out of NeoRealism and the archetype of the barefoot and ragged beautiful woman was part of this genre. Roberto Rosselini's Piasan , Vitorio De Sica's Bread, Love and Dreams with a Gina Lollabrigida who was barefoot and in a tattered dress almost the entire film. Claudia Cardinale also had similar roles such as in Il Prefetto di Fero or I am the law which was also mentioned on this board . The earthy barefoot ragged peasant woman was a common in Italian films from NeoRealism and the 50's on . Clipper would know about this probably more than me.

Posted by: Roose Jul 8 2016, 04:13 PM
QUOTE (DBF @ Jul 8 2016, 02:27 AM)
I think they may be from Yesterday Today and Tomorrow. For Sophia Loren also see Boy on a Dolphin and More than a Miracle . Can anyone think of other Sophia Loren films?

She came out of NeoRealism and the archetype of the barefoot and ragged beautiful woman was part of this genre. Roberto Rosselini's Piasan , Vitorio De Sica's Bread, Love and Dreams with a Gina Lollabrigida who was barefoot and in a tattered dress almost the entire film. Claudia Cardinale also had similar roles such as in Il Prefetto di Fero or I am the law which was also mentioned on this board . The earthy barefoot ragged peasant woman was a common in Italian films from NeoRealism and the 50's on . Clipper would know about this probably more than me.

Thank you very much! That helped greatly! I am also glad you brought this discussion about the archetype. I will research more about Neorealism and this conception of barefoot peasant woman.

Posted by: dougiezerts Jul 10 2016, 11:06 PM
QUOTE (DBF @ Jul 8 2016, 02:27 AM)

No, actually, the film is MARRIAGE ITALIAN STYLE. The scene is just a few seconds, but a great view of Sophia's dirty soles!

Posted by: Roose Jul 11 2016, 06:05 PM
Thank you! She stays barefoot in other scenes? Even if not showing her dirty soles?

Posted by: Roose Jul 12 2016, 03:32 AM
Not a movie but with the websodes you get a feature lenght movie, I guess. I am talking about the web series High Maintenance. In the third episode Jamie we get to ser two hippy barefoot woman at home. One is laying on a sofá and the bottom os her feet are clearly dirty. Thankfully they don't seem to sweep their floor very often. They are scared because there is a mouse in their apartment. In other episode, Yael Stone is a great star and she is a drug dealer like the unnamed protagonist. She puts her feet in the table showing her splendorous and filthy soles. She appears in another episode but for some reason she ia wearing flat shoea. Weird because her aoles were really, really dirty. It seemed she was kind of a barefooter.

The series is being renewed by HBO and it will have 6 episodes in its first season, beginning in August ou September, I think. Let's hope they keep showing barefoot woman with dirty feet in this new format. I would love Yael Stone to be cast again as a main or recurring character.

Posted by: Daniellowl Jul 13 2016, 06:54 PM
10 Cloverfield Lane - Mary Elizabeth Winstead is barefoot throughout 80 % of movie wink.gif there are few close-ups on her bare feet wink.gif

Posted by: Daniellowl Jul 25 2016, 05:58 PM
I've already watched a very good movie called The King and I (1956). An english teacher played by Deborah Kerr comes to Kingdom of Siam, reign by tough and eccentric king, Mongkut (played by fantastic Yul Brynner). The action happens in 19's century. What is the most absorbing? Every woman except Deborah in this movie is barefoot! King's wives, slaves, children - I didn't notice any shoe on their feet. Especially beautiful Rita Moreno (she plays Birma's woman, who was a gift for king, called Tuptim) is very hot in her stunning siam's clothes and always bare feet wub.gif It's very interesting because thanks for this movie, we can see that bare feet are very deep-rooted in siam (or thai) culture.

user posted image

Posted by: Roose Sep 20 2016, 01:10 AM
Me quedo contigo (2014)

Another sick movie but I enjoy femdom a bit. However this movie went WAY too far. It's really horrible and not sexy at all, I was appalled. It's plain rape and torture against a man. With that said, if you can overlook the sadism (it's still fictional after all and I think the movie intends to be critical about violence not tantalize the viewer about it), two of the women remain barefoot during almost every scene.

They are indoors but you can see their soles getting slightly dirty. The first thing they do when getting home is taking off their shoes. One of the women takes off her heels the moment she leaves the car. The woman protagonist is also barefoot in some scenes but not as much as her two friends. There is a fourth woman but she seems very attached to her shoes... unfortunately. We do see her barefoot but only at the pool and after taking a bath.

Posted by: DG2001 Sep 20 2016, 05:30 AM
QUOTE (Roose @ Jul 11 2016, 10:32 PM)
Not a movie but with the websodes you get a feature lenght movie, I guess. I am talking about the web series High Maintenance. In the third episode Jamie we get to ser two hippy barefoot woman at home. One is laying on a sofá and the bottom os her feet are clearly dirty. Thankfully they don't seem to sweep their floor very often. They are scared because there is a mouse in their apartment. In other episode, Yael Stone is a great star and she is a drug dealer like the unnamed protagonist. She puts her feet in the table showing her splendorous and filthy soles. She appears in another episode but for some reason she ia wearing flat shoea. Weird because her aoles were really, really dirty. It seemed she was kind of a barefooter.

The series is being renewed by HBO and it will have 6 episodes in its first season, beginning in August ou September, I think. Let's hope they keep showing barefoot woman with dirty feet in this new format. I would love Yael Stone to be cast again as a main or recurring character.

Hi Roose

Is there a way to watch "High Maintenance" other than on HBO? All what's available on Vimeo, YouTube, etc. are just 27 seconds previews sad.gif

Posted by: Roose Sep 21 2016, 08:30 PM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Sep 20 2016, 05:30 AM)
QUOTE (Roose @ Jul 11 2016, 10:32 PM)

Hi Roose

Is there a way to watch "High Maintenance" other than on HBO? All what's available on Vimeo, YouTube, etc. are just 27 seconds previews sad.gif

Hi, DG2001!

Yeah, I noticed that too. I went to watch those two episodes again but every single one contains only the same preview now. I don't even know why they are still listed there.

When I watched High Maintenance I think it was late 2014 or early 2015. All the episodes were available in Vimeo. I guess now that HBO bought the rights we are not able to watch them anymore for free. We need to watch High Maintenance on HBO only. I don't know about any other legal way to view it. If I did I would tell you because I'm also interested to see it again. It's a good series!

Any way the first sole shot you can watch in the preview. Two women, both barefoot, looking apprehensive, one sitting and the other one laying atop of her on a sofa. The laid woman has noticeable dirty feet.

The other one (Yael Stone) you can find pictures of it in the actress's Wikifeet page.

There are other shots of these women and other ones barefoot scattered through episodes but the dirty soles are visible only in those two instances. At least from what I can recall.

Sorry for misleading you. I really thought all the episodes were still there.

Posted by: DG2001 Sep 22 2016, 02:09 AM
Hi Roose

Nevermind! No need to be sorry, we all know it was not your intention to mislead us. Let's hope the series is available for free in the near future.

Cheers!

Posted by: DBF Sep 22 2016, 12:16 PM
Can you be specific about which episodes have dirty soles? High Maintence is really fun but incredibly scattered as it was a series of 15 minute episodes on Vimeo before it became a full fledged series on HBO. Knowing the episode numbers that you are reffering to would be great as it will take some digging to find them on the web.

Posted by: Roose Sep 22 2016, 06:39 PM
Yes, DBF

First in episode 3 of season 1: Jamie.

Then in episode 2 of season 6, episode 18 overall: Esme.

In episode 3 of season 6, episode 19 overall (Sabrina), Yael's characters appears again but she is wearing shoes unfortunately. We do have soles from another woman in this episode, but they are not dirty, just bare.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_High_Maintenance_episodes#Television_series_episodes

Posted by: DBF Sep 25 2016, 01:19 AM
Thanks Roose for being so thorough! Sometimes finding these scences can be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Posted by: Roose Sep 28 2016, 05:01 PM
You are welcome!

I am sorry if you thought the scenes were too quick. I enjoyed them specially Yael's. It seems she will have an episode in the new HBO series. The other two women are very pretty also but the actresses are not very well known.

Posted by: thesolesearcher Oct 23 2016, 05:18 PM
Hi all

I have a youtube channel dedicated to actresses who appear barefoot throughout a movie.

My focus is on characters who go barefoot by choice/ preference instead of being forced towalk barefoot or having their shoes taken away or losing their shoes while escaping etc.

So far I have only managed to create a few clips due to time contraints.

The movies I have edited are as follows:

1. The Hitchhikers starring Misty Rowe as a barefoot hippie girl
2. Butterfly starring Pia Zadora who prefers walking on bare feet instead of heels
3. Milap (Hindi) starring Reena Roy as a barefoot village girl
4. Bandhan (Hindi) starring Mumtaz as a barefoot village girl
5. Dharmatma (Hindi) starring Hema Malini as a barefoot tribal girl

You will notice that most of my list consist of Indian movies. There are a ton of Indian movies made in the 1970s - 1980s where the main heroine is a village girl who goes barefoot from beginning to the end. Most of them would be wearing sexy anklets on both their feet and they seem to have no issue walking on hot burning asphalt, rocky terrain or even snow!

I actually have a huge collection of such Indian movies and also some Western movies (And God Created Woman, Gator Bait, More Than a Miracle etc) but have no time to edit them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHAiQoii9pzzhwjwTTOwJNA/featured

Posted by: michael0218 Oct 24 2016, 05:53 AM
QUOTE (thesolesearcher @ Oct 23 2016, 05:18 PM)
Hi all

I have a youtube channel dedicated to actresses who appear barefoot throughout a movie.

My focus is on characters who go barefoot by choice/ preference instead of being forced towalk barefoot or having their shoes taken away or losing their shoes while escaping etc.

2. Butterfly starring Pia Zadora who prefers walking on bare feet instead of heels

You will notice that most of my list consist of Indian movies. There are a ton of Indian movies made in the 1970s - 1980s where the main heroine is a village girl who goes barefoot from beginning to the end. Most of them would be wearing sexy anklets on both their feet and they seem to have no issue walking on hot burning asphalt, rocky terrain or even snow!

I actually have a huge collection of such Indian movies and also some Western movies (And God Created Woman, Gator Bait, More Than a Miracle etc) but have no time to edit them.

My friend, you have an absolutely glorious channel!

Posted by: thesolesearcher Oct 24 2016, 05:58 AM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Oct 24 2016, 05:53 AM)

Thanks michael!

Any movies that u know of that you can recommend?

Posted by: Roose Oct 24 2016, 09:24 AM
Hi all

Great channel, thesolesearcher!

I had already stumbled across it but hadn't subscribed. Now I did.

If you have any movies no one of us caught in our radar please share with us. You don't need to edit the scenes, of course, just list the movies, if you'd be so kind! smile.gif

Posted by: DBF Oct 26 2016, 01:21 AM
solesearcher you have a fantastic YouTube channel ! I can tell you've done a great deal of work in your edits! I imagine it must be a daunting task and you have a ways to go . Would love to see more of your edits, in the meantime could you provide us with a list of your favorites. I went to your YouTube channel and saw movies I never heard of , not just the Indian movies but Western ones too.

Posted by: thesolesearcher Oct 26 2016, 12:55 PM
QUOTE (Roose @ Oct 24 2016, 09:24 AM)
Hi all

You will notice that most of my list consist of Indian movies.  There are a ton of Indian movies made in the 1970s - 1980s where the main heroine is a village girl who goes barefoot from beginning to the end.  Most of them would be wearing sexy anklets on both their feet and they seem to have no issue walking on hot burning asphalt, rocky terrain or even snow!

Great channel, thesolesearcher!

I had already stumbled across it but hadn't subscribed. Now I did.

If you have any movies no one of us caught in our radar please share with us. You don't need to edit the scenes, of course, just list the movies, if you'd be so kind! smile.gif

Thanks roose!

Some of the more memorable movies that I remember:

1. Sholay (1975) where there is a scene of Hema malini dancing barefoot on broken glass. She appears barefoot throughout the movie.
2. Jheel Ke Us Paar starring a barefoot Mumtaz who in one scene accidentally stepped on broken glass.
3. Hunchback of Notre dame (1956) starring Gina lollobrigada as a barefoot Esmeralda

Would share more after checking my list of movies in my external hard drive. smile.gif

Posted by: thesolesearcher Oct 26 2016, 02:03 PM
QUOTE (DBF @ Oct 26 2016, 01:21 AM)
solesearcher you have a fantastic YouTube  channel ! I can tell you've done a great deal of work in your edits! I imagine it must be a daunting task and you have a ways to go . Would love to see more of your edits, in the meantime could you provide us with a list of your favorites. I went to your YouTube channel and saw movies I never heard of , not just the Indian movies but Western ones too.

Thanks DBF!

Aside from the 3 movies i listed above, below are some others worth mentioning:

1. More than a miracle (1967) starring sophia loren as a barefoot farm girl. Few close ups of her feet are shown in the movie, and one scene gives us a look at her dusty soles
2. Mr Natwarlal (1979) starring Rekha as a barefoot village girl
3. Lalkar (the challenge) (1972) starring Kum Kum as a barefoot tribal girl. There are scenes of her running barefoot on rough terrain
4. Shagird (1967) starring saira banu as a barefoot village girl who runs barefoot on hot asphalt
5. Kuchhe Dhaage(1973) starring Moushumi Chatterjee as a barefoot village girl who walks on rocky terrain
6. Apna Desh (1972) starring mumtaz as a barefoot coconut seller
7. Woh Jo Hasina (1983) starring ranjeeta kaur as a barefoot tribal girl with a kissing scene where she stands on her tiptoes showing her dusty soles
8. Talash (1969) starring sharmila tagore as a barefoot village girl who dances barefoot on snow
9. Imaan (1974) starring Leena Chandavarkar as a barefoot village girl. In one scene she is carried by the lead actor which shows her dirty feet
10. Jaani Dushman (1979) where all the female characters are barefoot 100% of the time
11. Satyam Sheevam Sundaram (1978) starring zeenat aman as a barefoot village girl who wears a very revealing outfit throughout the movie
12. Tarkeeb (1984) starring ranjeeta kaur as a barefoot village girl. In one scene she pretended to hurt her legs and the camera focuses on her sexy bare feet.
13. Chanda aur bijli (1969) starring padmini as a barefoot street dancer. One scene features her bathing and the camera focuses on her beautifully decorated feet.
14. Bhayaanak (1979) starring ranjeeta kaur as a barefoot tribal girl
15. Tangewala (1972) starring mumtaz as a barefoot village girl

There are still more than a dozen movies that i will list here once I've compiled it.

The movies I listed above are those where the female lead appears barefoot 100% in the movie.

You can look up the movies starring hema malini, mumtaz, rekha, ranjeeta kaur and anita raj. These few actresses frequently appear as barefoot village girls and wear nothing but anklets on their feet.

Sadly bollywood no longer produce movies that feature sexy barefoot village girls, otherwise we would be in for a treat!

Posted by: Daniellowl Oct 27 2016, 09:17 PM
QUOTE (thesolesearcher @ Oct 26 2016, 02:03 PM)
QUOTE (DBF @ Oct 26 2016, 01:21 AM)
solesearcher you have a fantastic YouTube  channel ! I can tell you've done a great deal of work in your edits! I imagine it must be a daunting task and you have a ways to go . Would love to see more of your edits, in the meantime could you provide us with a list of your favorites. I went to your YouTube channel and saw movies I never heard of , not just the Indian movies but Western ones too.

Thanks DBF!

Aside from the 3 movies i listed above, below are some others worth mentioning:

1. More than a miracle (1967) starring sophia loren as a barefoot farm girl. Few close ups of her feet are shown in the movie, and one scene gives us a look at her dusty soles
2. Mr Natwarlal (1979) starring Rekha as a barefoot village girl
3. Lalkar (the challenge) (1972) starring Kum Kum as a barefoot tribal girl. There are scenes of her running barefoot on rough terrain
4. Shagird (1967) starring saira banu as a barefoot village girl who runs barefoot on hot asphalt
5. Kuchhe Dhaage(1973) starring Moushumi Chatterjee as a barefoot village girl who walks on rocky terrain
6. Apna Desh (1972) starring mumtaz as a barefoot coconut seller
7. Woh Jo Hasina (1983) starring ranjeeta kaur as a barefoot tribal girl with a kissing scene where she stands on her tiptoes showing her dusty soles
8. Talash (1969) starring sharmila tagore as a barefoot village girl who dances barefoot on snow
9. Imaan (1974) starring Leena Chandavarkar as a barefoot village girl. In one scene she is carried by the lead actor which shows her dirty feet
10. Jaani Dushman (1979) where all the female characters are barefoot 100% of the time
11. Satyam Sheevam Sundaram (1978) starring zeenat aman as a barefoot village girl who wears a very revealing outfit throughout the movie
12. Tarkeeb (1984) starring ranjeeta kaur as a barefoot village girl. In one scene she pretended to hurt her legs and the camera focuses on her sexy bare feet.
13. Chanda aur bijli (1969) starring padmini as a barefoot street dancer. One scene features her bathing and the camera focuses on her beautifully decorated feet.
14. Bhayaanak (1979) starring ranjeeta kaur as a barefoot tribal girl
15. Tangewala (1972) starring mumtaz as a barefoot village girl

There are still more than a dozen movies that i will list here once I've compiled it.

The movies I listed above are those where the female lead appears barefoot 100% in the movie.

You can look up the movies starring hema malini, mumtaz, rekha, ranjeeta kaur and anita raj. These few actresses frequently appear as barefoot village girls and wear nothing but anklets on their feet.

Sadly bollywood no longer produce movies that feature sexy barefoot village girls, otherwise we would be in for a treat!

Wow!!! Thank You for this list! A classic Bollywood is awesome!

Posted by: Roose Oct 29 2016, 11:39 AM
You are awesome, thesolesearcher!

Thank you very much for spending your time listing these treats for us!

Posted by: thesolesearcher Oct 29 2016, 12:21 PM
QUOTE (Roose @ Oct 29 2016, 11:39 AM)
You are awesome, thesolesearcher!

Thank you very much for spending your time listing these treats for us!

You're welcome roose!

The problem with those bollywood movies is that they tend to be more than 2.5 hours long and the scenes showing the girl's feet might only be a few seconds long at a time, which makes them incredibly difficult to search.

That's why I started the youtube channel in order to separate out the barefoot scenes. biggrin.gif

Posted by: DBF Oct 29 2016, 10:13 PM
Satyajit Ray had some barefoot girls in Panther Panchali -1955 ,and in his other filmas well. S sort of Indian parallel to Italian Neo Realism with the village girl relating to the earthy Italian peasant girl. Both are barefoot. Ray's film were made before Indian girls wore platic flip flops and usually went just barefoot. Ray's films are also widely available in Europe and the West as he was one of the only Indian directors to break through and become shown at art house theater s.Thus they are on the Criterion Label of DVD's and other places, which are easy to find. As for your Bollywood list, I intend to bring it to an Indian grocer or bookstore that sells DVDs and leave them baffled as I ask for movies that may be famous in India but unknown anywhere else.

Posted by: Daniellowl Nov 25 2016, 11:10 PM
I've seen a movie called "Raze" (2013) about jailed women forced to fight each other. Movie is bad, but every woman in this movie is barefoot and You can see a few close ups of their dirty soles wink.gif

Posted by: Daniellowl Feb 19 2017, 09:15 AM
"Tiger House" (2015) - really bad movie, but Kaya Scodelario who plays main character is barefoot through the entire movie and there are a few close-ups of her pretty bare feet and soles.

Posted by: Clipper Feb 25 2017, 12:32 AM
Lady Bloodfight(2016) : girls underground fighting film,Amy Johnston is barefeet in most part of the fight,with also some fast closup of her soles,very dirty.

Probably shuld be very similar also "Female Fight Club",with Amy Johnston too,but I did not find it,only see on IMDB.....

Posted by: jwdf88 Nov 5 2017, 11:56 PM
I feel obligated to reply to this thread since I saw a really good scene. Just recently saw "Alias Grace" on netflix. I happened to be hanging out with my wife who was watching it because she liked historical stuff, but she paused it for me at episode 4 around 33 minutes in. The main character played by Sarah Gadon was wearing a historical maid outfit from the 19th century. She was scrubbing the floors on her knees and there was an extreme closeup of her wrinkled attractive soles which were a bit filthy.

Also saw a movie called Bokeh on netflix. A couple are visiting Iceland and somehow oneday everyone on the planet disappears.At one point they are driving and she intentionally ditches her shoes while the car is moving. Her feet were hanging out the window and you get good closeups. Later when they park she walks around Iceland barefoot. Great Iceland scenery in movie.

Posted by: DG2001 Nov 6 2017, 07:00 AM
QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Nov 5 2017, 06:56 PM)
"I feel obligated to reply to this thread since I saw a really good scene. Just recently saw "Alias Grace" on netflix. I happened to be hanging out with my wife who was watching it because she liked historical stuff, but she paused it for me at episode 4 around 33 minutes in. The main character played by Sarah Gadon was wearing a historical maid outfit from the 19th century. She was scrubbing the floors on her knees and there was an extreme closeup of her wrinkled attractive soles which were a bit filthy."

Great finding JWD! A nice detail from your lovely wife.

Thanks for pointing out, I just managed to make these screen captures:

http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=44135_AliasGrace00_122_11lo.JPGhttp://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=44136_AliasGrace01_122_565lo.JPGhttp://img252.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=44138_AliasGrace02_122_13lo.JPG

Posted by: jwdf88 Nov 7 2017, 12:03 AM
DG, no problem. Actually thank you. I do not have netflix on my computer but on my TV only so I could not get screenshots right away. They were something I definitely wanted since the closeups were so good and "dirty". Now I have them! Definitely beats just pausing on the TV.

Posted by: DG2001 Nov 7 2017, 02:36 AM
QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Nov 6 2017, 07:03 PM)
DG, no problem. Actually thank you. I do not have netflix on my computer but on my TV only so I could not get screenshots right away. They were something I definitely wanted since the closeups were so good and "dirty". Now I have them! Definitely beats just pausing on the TV.

Glad you liked the screenshots!

If you have a Netflix account on your TV, then you can use it on the computer too. Just go to www.netflix.com and use the same e-mail and password you use on your SmarTV to log in. Once there, the screenshots are just one keyboard away. I suggest not pausing and capturing the screen, but capturing the full screen in motion, so not to get extra icons and progress marks.

Posted by: oldtom Nov 9 2017, 11:51 PM
Just to show that Hollywood can still provide a barefoot character, Jennifer Lawrence is barefoot throughout "Mother!" which may still be showing. Although it is entirely set indoors, she does appear in plenty of scenes where you wouldn't expect to find someone barefoot.

Posted by: Daniellowl Nov 10 2017, 05:46 PM
QUOTE (oldtom @ Nov 9 2017, 11:51 PM)
Just to show that Hollywood can still provide a barefoot character, Jennifer Lawrence is barefoot throughout "Mother!" which may still be showing. Although it is entirely set indoors, she does appear in plenty of scenes where you wouldn't expect to find someone barefoot.

Oh,
I'm planning to visit the nearest cinema to watch this movie because of that - is it worthy? I heard that Jennifer is barefoot during the whole movie - is it true and will I be satisfied? wink.gif

Posted by: dougiezerts Nov 11 2017, 04:22 PM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Oct 24 2016, 05:53 AM)
Hi all

You will notice that most of my list consist of Indian movies.  There are a ton of Indian movies made in the 1970s - 1980s where the main heroine is a village girl who goes barefoot from beginning to the end.  Most of them would be wearing sexy anklets on both their feet and they seem to have no issue walking on hot burning asphalt, rocky terrain or even snow!

You might also notice that in Bollywood dance scenes, there are often close-ups of the actress' feet, while she dances.
I love Bollywood movies!

Posted by: Daniellowl Jan 24 2018, 09:56 PM
I've seen "Mother!", a mentioned movie before and I recommend it! Jennifer Lawrence is barefoot in every scene - she walks without any footwear on old wooden floors, cold basement, dirty surfaces etc. No shoes at all! Although, there is no too much close-ups on her dirty soles, but it is definitely a "barefoot" movie smile.gif

Posted by: jwdf88 Jan 25 2018, 12:45 AM
I'll have to catch Mother! some time. Hopefully it will be on a streaming service soon.

Fried Green Tomatoes has some barefoot scenes. A young woman is in a small cementary barefoot. In another scene she is walking up a dirt road carrying fish she caught. A few others scenes also.

Before the zombie craze, a movie back in 2004 called "dawn of the dead" paved the way. I think a woman is in a bed or something and she has to run away from her husband who turned into a zombie. She slips out a window barefoot. Runs around town a little barefoot. She meets up with a bunch of survivors who hole themselves up in a shopping mall. She goes barefoot a little in the mall but unfortunately she acquires shoes from the mall. Not a bad movie for its time.

Posted by: DBF Jan 27 2018, 02:24 PM
Just saw Devils Bride 2016 on Netflix about 17th century witch-hunts in Finland. Peasant girl lead is barefoot sometimes, nice close ups in opening scene , some barefoot witches later. This movie is ok but not as fun as 60’s exploitation films as it is earnest rather than camp. Game of Thrones season 5 Cersies “ Walk of Shame” also has barefoot scenes of her prison and the walk of shame itself. Google for images and videos. Witchhammer is a Czech new wave film 1970 has some barefeet with heroine and other witches . This film is really good, a dark parable about Comunism. Witches and witch hunting is a fertile trope and there are many others I haven’t seen.

TvTropes.org is a great site for finding movies, tv show and pop culture imagery -has 10 pages of listings for Barefeet and all the tropes associated with them. Also good for looking up characters you know will be barefoot- Hillbilly Girl -10 pages again

Happy Hunting , please post what you find

Dbf

Posted by: Daniellowl May 1 2018, 06:14 PM
I've already seen the movie called A Quiet Place and I recommend that picture for all members of city-feet community! Admittedly, all characters in this movie are barefoot because walking barefoot protects them from making noise (I think this is a great example that walking barefoot makes people quiter and more arrect) but barefoot lovers should be satisfied that two female characters are also barefoot from the beginning to the very end of the movie. Especially barefoot Emily Blunt is great - there are few close-ups with her feet and even there is one scene when she has an accident... but I will not give you spoilers smile.gif

Posted by: iudicator May 11 2018, 07:39 PM
Just saw a very promising candidate, named Revenge (2018), where Mathilda Lutz spends basically 95% of the movie without shoes, including some quite extreme barefooting in a stone desert...
Well worth the money, the movie itself is quite good too.

However, be warned about some quite grisly male foot-content too...

Posted by: tubMan May 28 2018, 11:30 AM
I recently saw "Antichrist" with Charlotte Gainsbourge....she has several barefoot scenes but fair warning, the movie is a tough watch.

Going back to the '70s, these may have already been mentioned, but...
1. "Cheerleader's Wild Weekend" (also known as the "Great American Girl Robbery").
In this film, a few teams of competing cheerleaders are kidnapped by angry ex high school football coaches. After being taken to a house in the middle of the woods, the girls are forced to take off their shoes and socks (presumably so they won't try to escape).

Not a lot of up close shots but all of the girls stay barefoot for 90% of the film.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078960/https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078960/

2. "Tourist Trap"
An early performance by Tanya Roberts, who must've enjoyed going barefoot in movies (see "Sheena"). A cheesy horror movie, there is one scene where at tied up Roberts tries to grab a key with her big toe. And her feet get positively filthy in the movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080040/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_35https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080040/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_35

Posted by: tubMan May 28 2018, 11:36 AM
QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Nov 10 2017, 05:46 PM)
QUOTE (oldtom @ Nov 9 2017, 11:51 PM)
Just to show that Hollywood can still provide a barefoot character, Jennifer Lawrence is barefoot throughout "Mother!" which may still be showing.  Although it is entirely set indoors, she does appear in plenty of scenes where you wouldn't expect to find someone barefoot.

Oh,
I'm planning to visit the nearest cinema to watch this movie because of that - is it worthy? I heard that Jennifer is barefoot during the whole movie - is it true and will I be satisfied? wink.gif

This was a bit disappointing. For a film where the lead actress spends the entire movie barefoot, there are no close up shots.

Posted by: xgaiden May 28 2018, 07:41 PM
Cheerleaders`Wild Weekend on Youtube by Netzkino
In good quality but in german

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lKAfFlsvFo&t

Posted by: jwdf88 Sep 16 2018, 04:32 PM
I saw "TAU" awhile back. It see it is on Netflix.
I HIGHLY recommend to all here.
It is a movie about artificial intelligence and humanity I suppose. It is interesting to watch so it was worth it on that note.
The lead female character is attractive and has nice feet. She only has shoes on for only the first 1 minute of the movie . She gets home from work and gets into comfortable clothes and is barefoot. She then gets abducted by a scientist. She ends up in an underground prison. She and 2 other prisoners ( another female and male) are barefoot and wearing prison outfits. The other 2 prisoners quickly get killed while being chased during a prison break. She walks around barefoot in her environment. Later she negotiates with the scientist for real clothes and food. The scientist comes back with some clothes (they are all great outfits which you see as each day passes.) But he brings back no shoes. There are some great full body shots with her barefeet in different rooms and this is constant. As she walks you get glimpses of her soles - sometimes clean and sometimes dirty. There are also some good closeups of tops and bottoms. One time she is on lab table restrained and her soles are facing the camera. In other hectic scenes she is trying to escape. Her wrists are zip tied to the wall so she desperately tries to use her feet to hit a button. You get a great dirty sole closeup there. Also a great scene where she goes into an airduct. It is not dim in there and the camera follows from behind showing her soles in quite good detail and closeup at times. On that particular day of the airduct scene she was wearing nice long light brown pants with a light grey long sleeve top. On another day she was wearing awesome black long pants with a black top with great cleavage. Then there is an outdoor scene.

Constant barefoot scenes as the she is the lead character and is always on.

If you guys watch this let me know what you think!!!

Posted by: Daniellowl Sep 17 2018, 05:04 PM
QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Sep 16 2018, 04:32 PM)
I saw "TAU" awhile back.  It see it is on Netflix.
I HIGHLY recommend to all here.
It is a movie about artificial intelligence and humanity I suppose.  It is interesting to watch so it was worth it on that note.
The lead female character is attractive and has nice feet.  She only has shoes on for only the first 1 minute of the movie .  She gets home from work and gets into comfortable clothes and is barefoot.  She then gets abducted by a scientist.  She ends up in an underground prison. She and 2 other prisoners ( another female and male) are barefoot and wearing prison outfits.  The other 2 prisoners quickly get killed while being chased during a prison break. She walks around barefoot in her environment.  Later she negotiates with the scientist for real clothes and food.  The scientist comes back with some clothes (they are all great outfits which you see as each day passes.)  But he brings back no shoes.  There are some great full body shots with her barefeet in different rooms and this is constant.  As she walks you get glimpses of her soles - sometimes clean and sometimes dirty.  There are also some good closeups of tops and bottoms.  One time she is on lab table restrained and her soles are facing the camera.  In other hectic scenes she is trying to escape.  Her wrists are zip tied to the wall so she desperately tries to use her feet to hit a button.  You get a great dirty sole closeup there.  Also a great scene where she goes into an airduct.  It is not dim in there and the camera follows from behind showing her soles in quite good detail and closeup at times.  On that particular day of the airduct scene she was wearing nice long light brown pants with a light grey long sleeve top.  On another day she was wearing awesome black long pants with a black top with great cleavage.  Then there is an outdoor scene.

Constant barefoot scenes as the she is the lead character and is always on.

If you guys watch this let me know what you think!!!

When I saw your post, I turned on my Netflix immediately smile.gif and now I would like to thank you! That's true, that Julia (played by beautiful Maika Monroe) has shoes on only in the first scene (for 1-2 minutes) and after throwing them out, she stays barefoot to the end of the movie. Generally, you wrote everything but what I like the most is the fact (which you have mentioned about) that when Julia received new clothes from the kidnapper, she rejects her prison uniform but despite the having new, very nice and elegant clothes, she is still barefoot in every scene! There are not much of close-ups of her soles but you can notice her nice bare feet in a lot of scenes. Generally, movie is quite average, but from "barefoot lovers" point of view, it's really awesome! I recommend it to your all, my friends!

Posted by: jwdf88 Sep 18 2018, 10:13 PM
Glad you like it Daniellowl. I would say some of the sole closeups were good but the scene moved so quickly. In the air duct she was scrambling very fast. If you were quick on the pause of the remote you got some good sole views.

Posted by: DG2001 Sep 21 2018, 01:47 PM
Man Vs Woman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ7hrLPcZxg

A woman runs barefoot through the desert in a futuristic movie

Full short movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUTMih75et0

Enjoy!

Posted by: vinylfreaky Oct 23 2018, 05:29 PM
biggrin.gif
hi guys, found a nice movie a nice blond girl 22 broke her sandals and hat too walk barefoot.
Then she stept on something a bit later she shows her foot in the camera and you can see
there is a cut that bleeds a bit. her sole is a bit dirty also.

here is the link
https://www.zdf.de/filme/honigfrauen/videos/honigfrauen-100.html

scene starts at 12.10

have fun guys

ps: Duffman847 how about the next part of your storry "Sole sisters"

Posted by: DG2001 Nov 2 2018, 06:17 PM
Vimeo released for free "Soledad Descalza" (Soledad Barefoot), a movie in mockumentary format about a girl who turns into a full time barefooter and how her family, friends and the society react.

Original version in Spanish:

https://vimeo.com/295014682

Version with English subtitles:

https://vimeo.com/297349313

Posted by: Jdvs1234 Dec 2 2018, 01:38 AM
Hi all,

I vaguely remember as a kid watching Baywatch and seeing many shots of girls walking the boardwalk barefoot with black feet, don't suppose anyone has any episodes in mind that they remember more clearly?

Additionally, "Home and Away" has some good barefoot scenes... not sure about dirty feet though, probably likely somewhere...

Posted by: DBF Dec 2 2018, 10:35 AM
QUOTE (Jdvs1234 @ Dec 2 2018, 01:38 AM)
Hi all,

I vaguely remember as a kid watching Baywatch and seeing many shots of girls walking the boardwalk barefoot with black feet, don't suppose anyone has any episodes in mind that they remember more clearly?

Additionally, "Home and Away" has some good barefoot scenes... not sure about dirty feet though, probably likely somewhere...

Yes any movie set in 19th century Ireland is likely to have barefoot scenes as Irish peasant women were almost always barefoot. Dark film but recently released Black 47 has an briefly has Irish peasant woman who is always barefoot . Also along similar lines is the historical Irish series The Hanging Gale has some barefoot Irish peasant women, also John Ford’s the Quite Man with John Wayne and Maureen O’Hara Maureen’s character is frequently barefoot.

Ireland as with Australia and New Zealand is one of the few countries where going barefoot doesn’t seem to have the cultural stigma it does elsewhere . I think they see it as part of their Celtic heritage of which they are proud. The Celts are one of the oldest civilizations in Europe, going back perhaps 5,000 years or more and whose traditions are kept alive and celebrated now. Bare feet are part of this tradition

Posted by: jwdf88 Mar 31 2019, 12:06 AM
Saw OA on netflix. I like the show. In season 2 epsiode 5 around 27:00-30:00 you get some awesome closeups of Brit Marling's dirty soles. She loses her shoes when an underground tunnel gets flooded. Then she continues on barefoot through passages and a dungeon like basement. Then stairs lead up to a mansion where she continues to explore. You get to see the final results here where she is perched on a tree.

https://www.wikifeet.com/Brit_Marling#&gid=1&pid=4085982

Earlier on season 2 you also get some good look at her great pedicure.

Posted by: DBF Mar 31 2019, 11:56 PM
Yes I noticed that. I also got the same shots. There’s also some nice foot scenes in the first season when they’re barefoot and in rags in glass cubicles in a basement. Brit’s character mentions this in the second season in an episode towards the end. As she stars in and has also written and produced the O.A , using her feet is her choice.

I think she’s also barefoot in The Room where she’s imprisoned in a basement with her son. Can’t remember,

Posted by: Daniellowl May 21 2019, 07:56 PM
I've already seen a second trailer of a incoming Quentin Tarantino's movie - "Once upon a time in Hollywood" and it looks very promising! Knowing Quentin's obsession about women's feet, action of a movie which is set in hippie times (late 60's) and three scenes from the trailer I hope that it will be very barefoot movie!
Look at the 0:45, 1:37 and 2:04 biggrin.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qePl3OVYYgk

Posted by: alyfab May 22 2019, 07:50 AM
I’m 100% sure

Posted by: jwdf88 May 27 2019, 03:03 AM
"Taking Woodstock." It take places before and after the original concert. The main character meets a girl and guy there and does acid with them. They have some sort of weird love session and at one point the girls sole is in air and there is a closeup of it. There is a closeup of the guys foot top just so you are aware just before the girls sole closeup (she is wearing a red skirt) The movie starts off slow with barefooters. But soon the festival is being planned and you'll spot multiple of dozens of women going barefoot during the movie (no closeups really but the situation it presents is exciting). It rains one day and you see women sloshing through the mud barefoot. A women who is a concert coordinator says a medic tent was sent up because of 2 reasons: barefeet and brown acid. Then they show a few women having the cuts on their feet being treated.

By the way the 50th anniversary concert of Woodstock is taking place this year. Probably to far for many but wonder if anyone is going?

Posted by: jwdf88 Aug 11 2019, 03:34 AM
Beautiful Margo Robbie portrays Sharon Tate in the new movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Sharon Tate was known to hate shoes and go barefoot. It was very horrible that she was murdered the way she was!
http://www.sharontate.net/60thbd/sharon_questions_answered.html

There are scenes where she goes barefoot and shows her dirty soles. She propps up her dirty soles in the movie theatre - check out this thread
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/themousepad/new-tarantino-movie-just-anticipation-t165214-s80.html

Other barefoot women in movie too as well as barefoot hippie girls.

Posted by: DBF Aug 11 2019, 10:27 AM
Woodstock 50 unfortunately has been cancelled, however there’s another concert nearby the original location with bands such as Santana who preformed in the first concert , let’s hope they’re a lot of barefoot hippie girls!

Haven’t seen Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Much of the Mousepad thread has paid attention to Magot Robbie as Sharon Tate. For some reason much of the MP despises dirty feet. Apparently they are abundant in the film , has anyone seen it ? Curious to know about Dakota Fanning as Squeaky Fromme and other Manson girls.

I’ve watched a lot of the Manson documentaries and re enactments and almost always they get it wrong. The only accurate depiction of the Manson girls I’ve seen is Helter Skelter from 1976.

As a result of the success of Once a Time in Hollywood there has been a revival of Manson. One on Hulu -Inside the Manson Cult: The Lost Tapes is apparently composed of 18hrs of lost footage. There are a lot of Manson girls with dirty bare feet, unfortunately the images are grainy and fleeting, however it’s worthy of screenshots if you’re patient. I really do find Manson loathsome but am drawn to images of the Manson girls. Apparently they never wore shoes ever and were barefoot all the time.

Posted by: Clipper Nov 23 2019, 10:42 AM
Crawl - Trapped 2019

Kaya Scodelario is barefeet almost all film,but unfortunately most of the scenes are on dark light ambientation or underwater....

Posted by: Clipper Nov 28 2019, 06:02 PM
Aspromonte - La terra degli ultimi : italian film that should be full barefoot scene,
because is set on a small rural village of 1950',where all "real" paisant were barefeet.

In Italy should be on cinemas on this deys,but in the cinema near me is not played,boh...

Posted by: DBF Nov 29 2019, 02:46 PM
Yes I just saw the trailer, looks really promising. Clipper I miss the old photos and other interesting images you post. Really great to see you posting again!

Posted by: Clipper Dec 7 2019, 06:44 PM
DBF,you can find many of them on my facebook page :

https://www.facebook.com/clipper.clipper.315

Posted by: dude Apr 1 2020, 03:45 PM
Not a movie, but a 4 part miniseries on Netflix called “Unorthodox” about a woman who flees her strict Orthodox Jewish sect in New York to try to become a music student in Berlin. As much of the show is filmed in Berlin in the summer, I wondered, “I wonder if we’ll see any barefoot girls on the street?” Sure enough, around the 21 minute mark in the 3rd episode, you see the protagonist walking towards the camera on the sidewalk, and a pair of women are walking away from the camera in the shot, one of which has no shoes on. You get a pretty good look at her dirty feet for a moment before the camera pans away.

I assume she was an extra who just wasn’t wearing shoes the day of the shoot, just as you might expect in Germany in the summer.

Posted by: Daniellowl Apr 2 2020, 03:13 PM
QUOTE (dude @ Apr 1 2020, 03:45 PM)
Not a movie, but a 4 part miniseries on Netflix called “Unorthodox” about a woman who flees her strict Orthodox Jewish sect in New York to try to become a music student in Berlin. As much of the show is filmed in Berlin in the summer, I wondered, “I wonder if we’ll see any barefoot girls on the street?” Sure enough, around the 21 minute mark in the 3rd episode, you see the protagonist walking towards the camera on the sidewalk, and a pair of women are walking away from the camera in the shot, one of which has no shoes on. You get a pretty good look at her dirty feet for a moment before the camera pans away.

I assume she was an extra who just wasn’t wearing shoes the day of the shoot, just as you might expect in Germany in the summer.

Wow, very good find!
She walks barefoot on a difficult terrain and it's so natural for her. And her soles are really black. What a pity that it is only 10 seconds scene sad.gif

Posted by: Clipper Apr 2 2020, 03:16 PM
On imdb / youtube is possible to see the trailer of A quiet place 2,

as the first film Emily Blunt and all the main caracter are barefeet almost the whole film (also on bad ground...)

Not yet available on the main stream site,I hope very soon....

Posted by: drjamorales May 3 2020, 05:48 PM
I think these movies were mentioned some time ago.
Here are the full movies in case you want to watch them, now you may have to stay home.
Stay home & keep safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m45crVMbtCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS9y5lqrML4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5fio8L47d8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cT2benxpyI

Posted by: DBF May 10 2020, 08:26 AM
These are great ! In addition to YouTube there are a number of new free streaming sites which are ad supported such as Tubi, Crackle, Plex. There seems to be a proliferation of new ones every month , Cnet published a guide which lists 10. Most of the sites have older movies and have better image quality than YouTube. One of the main things is that unlike Netflix , Amazon and Hulu you can usually do screenshots and also do screen recording of entire movies however editing out ads is a chore. I prefer to do brief 3 minute or so of good scenes. Just getting started with this and the platforms themselves are about a year old or less. There's alot of material to cover before I can start adding movies to the list

I should also mention Mubi which is a paid for service of mostly art house films however they just put up a beautiful restoration of Nighttide an early Dennis Hopper movie where he falls in love with a mermaid, it was filmed in a run down amusement park on the beach somewhere in California. Much like Carnival of Souls B&W shot on 16mm with lots of close ups of feet . Hopefully they will do others another service Kanopy has alot of Jean Rollin who did soft core erotic vampire movies with lots of feet, a favorite of Dennis Cramer now barefoot Justine who become friends with Rollin in his last years. Rollin's last movie was shot in NYC a lot on Brooklyn Bridge in the early 2000's I think with a digital video camera , will look for title,

I haven't subscribed to Mubi yet but if I can capture and record I will. Trailers can be misleading as I can capture and record trailers on Amazon but not the movie itself

Thanks for your patience my post is stream of conscious written in the early hours under quarantine.

Posted by: mwitt May 10 2020, 12:28 PM
Apache Woman 1976

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRZhAonfTZs

Posted by: artistn Jul 28 2020, 10:33 PM
QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Dec 8 2014, 03:33 AM)
"Anywhere but here"
Natalie Portman is driving in an old car that has holes in.  She completely loses here shoes when she is sleeping and her shoes fall thru the holes.  She goes into a Walmart and then a bathroom barefoot.  Afterwards in the walmart parking lot there were many places she could stand but she is on a big oil stained area instead.

This is actually from "where the heart is".

Posted by: DG2001 Jul 29 2020, 03:51 PM
The movie in YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CRU0SeCtAI

Watch from 5:05

Posted by: artistn Jul 30 2020, 02:54 AM
QUOTE (tubMan @ May 28 2018, 11:30 AM)
I recently saw "Antichrist" with Charlotte Gainsbourge....she has several barefoot scenes but fair warning, the movie is a tough watch.

Going back to the '70s, these may have already been mentioned, but...
1. "Cheerleader's Wild Weekend" (also known as the "Great American Girl Robbery").
In this film, a few teams of competing cheerleaders are kidnapped by angry ex high school football coaches.  After being taken to a house in the middle of the woods, the girls are forced to take off their shoes and socks (presumably so they won't try to escape). 

Not a lot of up close shots but all of the girls stay barefoot for 90% of the film.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078960/https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078960/

2. "Tourist Trap"
An early performance by Tanya Roberts, who must've enjoyed going barefoot in movies (see "Sheena").  A cheesy horror movie, there is one scene where at tied up Roberts tries to grab a key with her big toe.  And her feet get positively filthy in the movie. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080040/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_35https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080040/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_35

nice found tourist trap! unfortunately quite dark so cannot see a lot of details.

Posted by: Daniellowl Jan 16 2021, 04:45 PM
Hi guys, look what I've found on imdb! It may be a very helpflul list!
https://www.imdb.com/list/ls091565547/

Posted by: Feetosopher Jan 16 2021, 09:41 PM
QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Jan 16 2021, 04:45 PM)

Sadly the list basically ignores pre-1990s movies, and it is definitely US-centric.
This means that A LOT of 1950s, 60s, 70s and 80s movies with great barefooting scenes which were produced in Europe are missing sad.gif
If I had more time left on my hands after promoting BUG, I would be glad to share infos on them.

But thank you for sharing the list, of course! smile.gif

Posted by: Daniellowl Jan 17 2021, 05:19 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 16 2021, 09:41 PM)

Sadly the list basically ignores pre-1990s movies, and it is definitely US-centric.
This means that A LOT of 1950s, 60s, 70s and 80s movies with great barefooting scenes which were produced in Europe are missing sad.gif
If I had more time left on my hands after promoting BUG, I would be glad to share infos on them.

This list is regularly updated, my friend! happy.gif I see that author even wrote in the description: "Feel free to comment with suggestions for titles you think deserve to be here, and I'll add them as I watch them. Enjoy!"

Posted by: DBF Jan 18 2021, 02:59 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 16 2021, 09:41 PM)

For me being an American, I'm only aware of the handful of Italian films and 50's 60's 70's and so on that make it over to the U.S. Dvd's were even worse with region encoded DVD players, alsorts of work arounds , dvd stores charging $$$ outrageous prices for foreign dvd's. Would love to see what you have to add! I've always been a fan of your work and especially now during the pandemic we're starved for content!!

Posted by: Feetosopher Jan 19 2021, 12:05 AM
@Daniellowl, @DBF: sadly I haven't got enough time to contribute in this thread.. even though I would really love to.. sad.gif

Posted by: Clipper Jan 19 2021, 08:28 PM
@Daniellowl :thanks for the list.

I can add :

La stanza (The Room) 2021 : bad italian film but the main character Camilla
Filippi is barefeet the whole film,inside a house.

Chick Fight 2020 : a woman (Malin Akerman) enter in a fight club,where girls fight
barefeet.Also this finally is quite bad film...

I'm waiting for "A quiet Place 2",but the release was delayed....

Posted by: alyfab Jan 20 2021, 07:51 AM
About time, 2013, the sister of the main character is costantly barefoot.

Posted by: Roose Feb 28 2021, 11:28 AM
QUOTE (alyfab @ Jan 20 2021, 07:51 AM)
About time, 2013, the sister of the main character is costantly barefoot.

The main character even refers to her as his "perpetually barefoot sister".

One film that also should be watched by barefoot lovers is Gone Girl.

Posted by: Jdvs1234 Mar 1 2021, 01:26 PM
anyone watched "home and away" Australian based soap, but occasionally some barefoot scenes, wondering if anyone has any screen caps.

Also, Baywatch, I remember seeing some very black feet on some women on there in an episode. Long time ago now of course.

Posted by: vinylfreaky Mar 2 2021, 04:01 PM
yeah pamala was very often barefoot on street.

but i couldnt remember which episode

Posted by: Duffman847 Mar 2 2021, 05:16 PM
QUOTE (vinylfreaky @ Mar 2 2021, 04:01 PM)
yeah pamala was very often barefoot on street.

but i couldnt remember which episode

Tommy Lee is the luckiest c**t in the world, as he openly has a foot fetish... unfortunately for Pamela, he also had a quick temper. And hepatitis.