City Feet message board

Pages: (14) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> revival of Barefoot movies list, Barefoot movies
Daniellowl
Posted: Apr 19 2016, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3479

I recommend "Hounddog" with young Dakota Fanning - she is a country girl, who loves to sing Elvis' songs and she is barefoot through 99,9 % of the movie wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
drjamorales
Posted: Apr 19 2016, 07:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2107

These two great 70´s movies from Ferd & Beverly Sebastian were mentioned long ago:

The Hitchhikers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEO9oUhDdr8
(Sorry this is an italian version)

Gator Bait:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mpjug

Have fun
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Apr 20 2016, 05:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (drjamorales @ Apr 19 2016, 02:28 PM)
These two great 70´s movies from Ferd & Beverly Sebastian were mentioned long ago:

The Hitchhikers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEO9oUhDdr8
(Sorry this is an italian version)

Gator Bait:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mpjug

Have fun

Wow! You hit gold drjamorales, excellent finding, thank you very much!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Daniellowl
Posted: May 10 2016, 11:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

"The Tempest" (2010) - not a good film, but Felicity Jones is barefoot through the whole movie wink.gif she walks (and runs) barefoot on difficult terrains like sharp rocks or gravel smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: May 11 2016, 03:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ May 10 2016, 06:14 PM)
"The Tempest" (2010) - not a good film, but Felicity Jones is barefoot through the whole movie wink.gif she walks (and runs) barefoot on difficult terrains like sharp rocks or gravel smile.gif

Thanks Daniellowl! Good finding.

Just found it in YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93OgyoBsN-c

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Clipper
Posted: May 11 2016, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Hounddog is avery nice film (from the barefooting point)

I doscovered also an old film "Il prefetto di ferro",1977 with Claudia Cardinale always barefeet,and with 2 close up of her barefeet on rocks / gravel (she seems to walk over without problems !)

In english the title is "I Am the Law"
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Jul 8 2016, 01:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3204

PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Jul 8 2016, 02:27 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

I think they may be from Yesterday Today and Tomorrow. For Sophia Loren also see Boy on a Dolphin and More than a Miracle . Can anyone think of other Sophia Loren films?

She came out of NeoRealism and the archetype of the barefoot and ragged beautiful woman was part of this genre. Roberto Rosselini's Piasan , Vitorio De Sica's Bread, Love and Dreams with a Gina Lollabrigida who was barefoot and in a tattered dress almost the entire film. Claudia Cardinale also had similar roles such as in Il Prefetto di Fero or I am the law which was also mentioned on this board . The earthy barefoot ragged peasant woman was a common in Italian films from NeoRealism and the 50's on . Clipper would know about this probably more than me.
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Jul 8 2016, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Jul 8 2016, 02:27 AM)
I think they may be from Yesterday Today and Tomorrow. For Sophia Loren also see Boy on a Dolphin and More than a Miracle . Can anyone think of other Sophia Loren films?

She came out of NeoRealism and the archetype of the barefoot and ragged beautiful woman was part of this genre. Roberto Rosselini's Piasan , Vitorio De Sica's Bread, Love and Dreams with a Gina Lollabrigida who was barefoot and in a tattered dress almost the entire film. Claudia Cardinale also had similar roles such as in Il Prefetto di Fero or I am the law which was also mentioned on this board . The earthy barefoot ragged peasant woman was a common in Italian films from NeoRealism and the 50's on . Clipper would know about this probably more than me.

Thank you very much! That helped greatly! I am also glad you brought this discussion about the archetype. I will research more about Neorealism and this conception of barefoot peasant woman.
PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted: Jul 10 2016, 11:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

QUOTE (DBF @ Jul 8 2016, 02:27 AM)

No, actually, the film is MARRIAGE ITALIAN STYLE. The scene is just a few seconds, but a great view of Sophia's dirty soles!
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Jul 11 2016, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you! She stays barefoot in other scenes? Even if not showing her dirty soles?
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Jul 12 2016, 03:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Not a movie but with the websodes you get a feature lenght movie, I guess. I am talking about the web series High Maintenance. In the third episode Jamie we get to ser two hippy barefoot woman at home. One is laying on a sofá and the bottom os her feet are clearly dirty. Thankfully they don't seem to sweep their floor very often. They are scared because there is a mouse in their apartment. In other episode, Yael Stone is a great star and she is a drug dealer like the unnamed protagonist. She puts her feet in the table showing her splendorous and filthy soles. She appears in another episode but for some reason she ia wearing flat shoea. Weird because her aoles were really, really dirty. It seemed she was kind of a barefooter.

The series is being renewed by HBO and it will have 6 episodes in its first season, beginning in August ou September, I think. Let's hope they keep showing barefoot woman with dirty feet in this new format. I would love Yael Stone to be cast again as a main or recurring character.
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted: Jul 13 2016, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

10 Cloverfield Lane - Mary Elizabeth Winstead is barefoot throughout 80 % of movie wink.gif there are few close-ups on her bare feet wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted: Jul 25 2016, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I've already watched a very good movie called The King and I (1956). An english teacher played by Deborah Kerr comes to Kingdom of Siam, reign by tough and eccentric king, Mongkut (played by fantastic Yul Brynner). The action happens in 19's century. What is the most absorbing? Every woman except Deborah in this movie is barefoot! King's wives, slaves, children - I didn't notice any shoe on their feet. Especially beautiful Rita Moreno (she plays Birma's woman, who was a gift for king, called Tuptim) is very hot in her stunning siam's clothes and always bare feet wub.gif It's very interesting because thanks for this movie, we can see that bare feet are very deep-rooted in siam (or thai) culture.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Sep 20 2016, 01:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Me quedo contigo (2014)

Another sick movie but I enjoy femdom a bit. However this movie went WAY too far. It's really horrible and not sexy at all, I was appalled. It's plain rape and torture against a man. With that said, if you can overlook the sadism (it's still fictional after all and I think the movie intends to be critical about violence not tantalize the viewer about it), two of the women remain barefoot during almost every scene.

They are indoors but you can see their soles getting slightly dirty. The first thing they do when getting home is taking off their shoes. One of the women takes off her heels the moment she leaves the car. The woman protagonist is also barefoot in some scenes but not as much as her two friends. There is a fourth woman but she seems very attached to her shoes... unfortunately. We do see her barefoot but only at the pool and after taking a bath.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0121 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]