City Feet message board

Pages: (14) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> revival of Barefoot movies list, Barefoot movies
DG2001
Posted: Sep 20 2016, 05:30 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Roose @ Jul 11 2016, 10:32 PM)
Not a movie but with the websodes you get a feature lenght movie, I guess. I am talking about the web series High Maintenance. In the third episode Jamie we get to ser two hippy barefoot woman at home. One is laying on a sofá and the bottom os her feet are clearly dirty. Thankfully they don't seem to sweep their floor very often. They are scared because there is a mouse in their apartment. In other episode, Yael Stone is a great star and she is a drug dealer like the unnamed protagonist. She puts her feet in the table showing her splendorous and filthy soles. She appears in another episode but for some reason she ia wearing flat shoea. Weird because her aoles were really, really dirty. It seemed she was kind of a barefooter.

The series is being renewed by HBO and it will have 6 episodes in its first season, beginning in August ou September, I think. Let's hope they keep showing barefoot woman with dirty feet in this new format. I would love Yael Stone to be cast again as a main or recurring character.

Hi Roose

Is there a way to watch "High Maintenance" other than on HBO? All what's available on Vimeo, YouTube, etc. are just 27 seconds previews sad.gif

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Roose
Posted: Sep 21 2016, 08:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3204

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Sep 20 2016, 05:30 AM)
QUOTE (Roose @ Jul 11 2016, 10:32 PM)
Not a movie but with the websodes you get a feature lenght movie, I guess. I am talking about the web series High Maintenance. In the third episode Jamie we get to ser two hippy barefoot woman at home. One is laying on a sofá and the bottom os her feet are clearly dirty. Thankfully they don't seem to sweep their floor very often. They are scared because there is a mouse in their apartment. In other episode, Yael Stone is a great star and she is a drug dealer like the unnamed protagonist. She puts her feet in the table showing her splendorous and filthy soles. She appears in another episode but for some reason she ia wearing flat shoea. Weird because her aoles were really, really dirty. It seemed she was kind of a barefooter.

The series is being renewed by HBO and it will have 6 episodes in its first season, beginning in August ou September, I think. Let's hope they keep showing barefoot woman with dirty feet in this new format. I would love Yael Stone to be cast again as a main or recurring character.

Hi Roose

Is there a way to watch "High Maintenance" other than on HBO? All what's available on Vimeo, YouTube, etc. are just 27 seconds previews sad.gif

Hi, DG2001!

Yeah, I noticed that too. I went to watch those two episodes again but every single one contains only the same preview now. I don't even know why they are still listed there.

When I watched High Maintenance I think it was late 2014 or early 2015. All the episodes were available in Vimeo. I guess now that HBO bought the rights we are not able to watch them anymore for free. We need to watch High Maintenance on HBO only. I don't know about any other legal way to view it. If I did I would tell you because I'm also interested to see it again. It's a good series!

Any way the first sole shot you can watch in the preview. Two women, both barefoot, looking apprehensive, one sitting and the other one laying atop of her on a sofa. The laid woman has noticeable dirty feet.

The other one (Yael Stone) you can find pictures of it in the actress's Wikifeet page.

There are other shots of these women and other ones barefoot scattered through episodes but the dirty soles are visible only in those two instances. At least from what I can recall.

Sorry for misleading you. I really thought all the episodes were still there.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Sep 22 2016, 02:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi Roose

Nevermind! No need to be sorry, we all know it was not your intention to mislead us. Let's hope the series is available for free in the near future.

Cheers!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
DBF
Posted: Sep 22 2016, 12:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Can you be specific about which episodes have dirty soles? High Maintence is really fun but incredibly scattered as it was a series of 15 minute episodes on Vimeo before it became a full fledged series on HBO. Knowing the episode numbers that you are reffering to would be great as it will take some digging to find them on the web.
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Sep 22 2016, 06:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yes, DBF

First in episode 3 of season 1: Jamie.

Then in episode 2 of season 6, episode 18 overall: Esme.

In episode 3 of season 6, episode 19 overall (Sabrina), Yael's characters appears again but she is wearing shoes unfortunately. We do have soles from another woman in this episode, but they are not dirty, just bare.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_High_...series_episodes
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Sep 25 2016, 01:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks Roose for being so thorough! Sometimes finding these scences can be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Sep 28 2016, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

You are welcome!

I am sorry if you thought the scenes were too quick. I enjoyed them specially Yael's. It seems she will have an episode in the new HBO series. The other two women are very pretty also but the actresses are not very well known.
PMEmail Poster
thesolesearcher
  Posted: Oct 23 2016, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3759

Hi all

I have a youtube channel dedicated to actresses who appear barefoot throughout a movie.

My focus is on characters who go barefoot by choice/ preference instead of being forced towalk barefoot or having their shoes taken away or losing their shoes while escaping etc.

So far I have only managed to create a few clips due to time contraints.

The movies I have edited are as follows:

1. The Hitchhikers starring Misty Rowe as a barefoot hippie girl
2. Butterfly starring Pia Zadora who prefers walking on bare feet instead of heels
3. Milap (Hindi) starring Reena Roy as a barefoot village girl
4. Bandhan (Hindi) starring Mumtaz as a barefoot village girl
5. Dharmatma (Hindi) starring Hema Malini as a barefoot tribal girl

You will notice that most of my list consist of Indian movies. There are a ton of Indian movies made in the 1970s - 1980s where the main heroine is a village girl who goes barefoot from beginning to the end. Most of them would be wearing sexy anklets on both their feet and they seem to have no issue walking on hot burning asphalt, rocky terrain or even snow!

I actually have a huge collection of such Indian movies and also some Western movies (And God Created Woman, Gator Bait, More Than a Miracle etc) but have no time to edit them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHAiQoii9p...TOwJNA/featured

PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Oct 24 2016, 05:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (thesolesearcher @ Oct 23 2016, 05:18 PM)
Hi all

I have a youtube channel dedicated to actresses who appear barefoot throughout a movie.

My focus is on characters who go barefoot by choice/ preference instead of being forced towalk barefoot or having their shoes taken away or losing their shoes while escaping etc.

2. Butterfly starring Pia Zadora who prefers walking on bare feet instead of heels

You will notice that most of my list consist of Indian movies. There are a ton of Indian movies made in the 1970s - 1980s where the main heroine is a village girl who goes barefoot from beginning to the end. Most of them would be wearing sexy anklets on both their feet and they seem to have no issue walking on hot burning asphalt, rocky terrain or even snow!

I actually have a huge collection of such Indian movies and also some Western movies (And God Created Woman, Gator Bait, More Than a Miracle etc) but have no time to edit them.

My friend, you have an absolutely glorious channel!

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
thesolesearcher
Posted: Oct 24 2016, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Oct 24 2016, 05:53 AM)

My friend, you have an absolutely glorious channel!

Thanks michael!

Any movies that u know of that you can recommend?
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Oct 24 2016, 09:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi all

Great channel, thesolesearcher!

I had already stumbled across it but hadn't subscribed. Now I did.

If you have any movies no one of us caught in our radar please share with us. You don't need to edit the scenes, of course, just list the movies, if you'd be so kind! smile.gif

PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Oct 26 2016, 01:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

solesearcher you have a fantastic YouTube channel ! I can tell you've done a great deal of work in your edits! I imagine it must be a daunting task and you have a ways to go . Would love to see more of your edits, in the meantime could you provide us with a list of your favorites. I went to your YouTube channel and saw movies I never heard of , not just the Indian movies but Western ones too.
PMEmail Poster
thesolesearcher
Posted: Oct 26 2016, 12:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Roose @ Oct 24 2016, 09:24 AM)
Hi all

You will notice that most of my list consist of Indian movies.  There are a ton of Indian movies made in the 1970s - 1980s where the main heroine is a village girl who goes barefoot from beginning to the end.  Most of them would be wearing sexy anklets on both their feet and they seem to have no issue walking on hot burning asphalt, rocky terrain or even snow!

Great channel, thesolesearcher!

I had already stumbled across it but hadn't subscribed. Now I did.

If you have any movies no one of us caught in our radar please share with us. You don't need to edit the scenes, of course, just list the movies, if you'd be so kind! smile.gif

Thanks roose!

Some of the more memorable movies that I remember:

1. Sholay (1975) where there is a scene of Hema malini dancing barefoot on broken glass. She appears barefoot throughout the movie.
2. Jheel Ke Us Paar starring a barefoot Mumtaz who in one scene accidentally stepped on broken glass.
3. Hunchback of Notre dame (1956) starring Gina lollobrigada as a barefoot Esmeralda

Would share more after checking my list of movies in my external hard drive. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
thesolesearcher
Posted: Oct 26 2016, 02:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Oct 26 2016, 01:21 AM)
solesearcher you have a fantastic YouTube  channel ! I can tell you've done a great deal of work in your edits! I imagine it must be a daunting task and you have a ways to go . Would love to see more of your edits, in the meantime could you provide us with a list of your favorites. I went to your YouTube channel and saw movies I never heard of , not just the Indian movies but Western ones too.

Thanks DBF!

Aside from the 3 movies i listed above, below are some others worth mentioning:

1. More than a miracle (1967) starring sophia loren as a barefoot farm girl. Few close ups of her feet are shown in the movie, and one scene gives us a look at her dusty soles
2. Mr Natwarlal (1979) starring Rekha as a barefoot village girl
3. Lalkar (the challenge) (1972) starring Kum Kum as a barefoot tribal girl. There are scenes of her running barefoot on rough terrain
4. Shagird (1967) starring saira banu as a barefoot village girl who runs barefoot on hot asphalt
5. Kuchhe Dhaage(1973) starring Moushumi Chatterjee as a barefoot village girl who walks on rocky terrain
6. Apna Desh (1972) starring mumtaz as a barefoot coconut seller
7. Woh Jo Hasina (1983) starring ranjeeta kaur as a barefoot tribal girl with a kissing scene where she stands on her tiptoes showing her dusty soles
8. Talash (1969) starring sharmila tagore as a barefoot village girl who dances barefoot on snow
9. Imaan (1974) starring Leena Chandavarkar as a barefoot village girl. In one scene she is carried by the lead actor which shows her dirty feet
10. Jaani Dushman (1979) where all the female characters are barefoot 100% of the time
11. Satyam Sheevam Sundaram (1978) starring zeenat aman as a barefoot village girl who wears a very revealing outfit throughout the movie
12. Tarkeeb (1984) starring ranjeeta kaur as a barefoot village girl. In one scene she pretended to hurt her legs and the camera focuses on her sexy bare feet.
13. Chanda aur bijli (1969) starring padmini as a barefoot street dancer. One scene features her bathing and the camera focuses on her beautifully decorated feet.
14. Bhayaanak (1979) starring ranjeeta kaur as a barefoot tribal girl
15. Tangewala (1972) starring mumtaz as a barefoot village girl

There are still more than a dozen movies that i will list here once I've compiled it.

The movies I listed above are those where the female lead appears barefoot 100% in the movie.

You can look up the movies starring hema malini, mumtaz, rekha, ranjeeta kaur and anita raj. These few actresses frequently appear as barefoot village girls and wear nothing but anklets on their feet.

Sadly bollywood no longer produce movies that feature sexy barefoot village girls, otherwise we would be in for a treat!
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted: Oct 27 2016, 09:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

QUOTE (thesolesearcher @ Oct 26 2016, 02:03 PM)
QUOTE (DBF @ Oct 26 2016, 01:21 AM)
solesearcher you have a fantastic YouTube  channel ! I can tell you've done a great deal of work in your edits! I imagine it must be a daunting task and you have a ways to go . Would love to see more of your edits, in the meantime could you provide us with a list of your favorites. I went to your YouTube channel and saw movies I never heard of , not just the Indian movies but Western ones too.

Thanks DBF!

Aside from the 3 movies i listed above, below are some others worth mentioning:

1. More than a miracle (1967) starring sophia loren as a barefoot farm girl. Few close ups of her feet are shown in the movie, and one scene gives us a look at her dusty soles
2. Mr Natwarlal (1979) starring Rekha as a barefoot village girl
3. Lalkar (the challenge) (1972) starring Kum Kum as a barefoot tribal girl. There are scenes of her running barefoot on rough terrain
4. Shagird (1967) starring saira banu as a barefoot village girl who runs barefoot on hot asphalt
5. Kuchhe Dhaage(1973) starring Moushumi Chatterjee as a barefoot village girl who walks on rocky terrain
6. Apna Desh (1972) starring mumtaz as a barefoot coconut seller
7. Woh Jo Hasina (1983) starring ranjeeta kaur as a barefoot tribal girl with a kissing scene where she stands on her tiptoes showing her dusty soles
8. Talash (1969) starring sharmila tagore as a barefoot village girl who dances barefoot on snow
9. Imaan (1974) starring Leena Chandavarkar as a barefoot village girl. In one scene she is carried by the lead actor which shows her dirty feet
10. Jaani Dushman (1979) where all the female characters are barefoot 100% of the time
11. Satyam Sheevam Sundaram (1978) starring zeenat aman as a barefoot village girl who wears a very revealing outfit throughout the movie
12. Tarkeeb (1984) starring ranjeeta kaur as a barefoot village girl. In one scene she pretended to hurt her legs and the camera focuses on her sexy bare feet.
13. Chanda aur bijli (1969) starring padmini as a barefoot street dancer. One scene features her bathing and the camera focuses on her beautifully decorated feet.
14. Bhayaanak (1979) starring ranjeeta kaur as a barefoot tribal girl
15. Tangewala (1972) starring mumtaz as a barefoot village girl

There are still more than a dozen movies that i will list here once I've compiled it.

The movies I listed above are those where the female lead appears barefoot 100% in the movie.

You can look up the movies starring hema malini, mumtaz, rekha, ranjeeta kaur and anita raj. These few actresses frequently appear as barefoot village girls and wear nothing but anklets on their feet.

Sadly bollywood no longer produce movies that feature sexy barefoot village girls, otherwise we would be in for a treat!

Wow!!! Thank You for this list! A classic Bollywood is awesome!
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0142 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]