City Feet message board

Pages: (14) « First ... 10 11 [12] 13 14  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> revival of Barefoot movies list, Barefoot movies
DBF
Posted: Jan 27 2018, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2495

Just saw Devils Bride 2016 on Netflix about 17th century witch-hunts in Finland. Peasant girl lead is barefoot sometimes, nice close ups in opening scene , some barefoot witches later. This movie is ok but not as fun as 60’s exploitation films as it is earnest rather than camp. Game of Thrones season 5 Cersies “ Walk of Shame” also has barefoot scenes of her prison and the walk of shame itself. Google for images and videos. Witchhammer is a Czech new wave film 1970 has some barefeet with heroine and other witches . This film is really good, a dark parable about Comunism. Witches and witch hunting is a fertile trope and there are many others I haven’t seen.

TvTropes.org is a great site for finding movies, tv show and pop culture imagery -has 10 pages of listings for Barefeet and all the tropes associated with them. Also good for looking up characters you know will be barefoot- Hillbilly Girl -10 pages again

Happy Hunting , please post what you find

Dbf
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted: May 1 2018, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

I've already seen the movie called A Quiet Place and I recommend that picture for all members of city-feet community! Admittedly, all characters in this movie are barefoot because walking barefoot protects them from making noise (I think this is a great example that walking barefoot makes people quiter and more arrect) but barefoot lovers should be satisfied that two female characters are also barefoot from the beginning to the very end of the movie. Especially barefoot Emily Blunt is great - there are few close-ups with her feet and even there is one scene when she has an accident... but I will not give you spoilers smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
iudicator
Posted: May 11 2018, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1984

Just saw a very promising candidate, named Revenge (2018), where Mathilda Lutz spends basically 95% of the movie without shoes, including some quite extreme barefooting in a stone desert...
Well worth the money, the movie itself is quite good too.

However, be warned about some quite grisly male foot-content too...
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: May 28 2018, 11:30 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

I recently saw "Antichrist" with Charlotte Gainsbourge....she has several barefoot scenes but fair warning, the movie is a tough watch.

Going back to the '70s, these may have already been mentioned, but...
1. "Cheerleader's Wild Weekend" (also known as the "Great American Girl Robbery").
In this film, a few teams of competing cheerleaders are kidnapped by angry ex high school football coaches. After being taken to a house in the middle of the woods, the girls are forced to take off their shoes and socks (presumably so they won't try to escape).

Not a lot of up close shots but all of the girls stay barefoot for 90% of the film.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078960/IMDb

2. "Tourist Trap"
An early performance by Tanya Roberts, who must've enjoyed going barefoot in movies (see "Sheena"). A cheesy horror movie, there is one scene where at tied up Roberts tries to grab a key with her big toe. And her feet get positively filthy in the movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080040/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_35IMDb
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: May 28 2018, 11:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Nov 10 2017, 05:46 PM)
QUOTE (oldtom @ Nov 9 2017, 11:51 PM)
Just to show that Hollywood can still provide a barefoot character, Jennifer Lawrence is barefoot throughout "Mother!" which may still be showing.  Although it is entirely set indoors, she does appear in plenty of scenes where you wouldn't expect to find someone barefoot.

Oh,
I'm planning to visit the nearest cinema to watch this movie because of that - is it worthy? I heard that Jennifer is barefoot during the whole movie - is it true and will I be satisfied? wink.gif

This was a bit disappointing. For a film where the lead actress spends the entire movie barefoot, there are no close up shots.
PMEmail Poster
xgaiden
Posted: May 28 2018, 07:41 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3342

Cheerleaders`Wild Weekend on Youtube by Netzkino
In good quality but in german

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lKAfFlsvFo&t
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Sep 16 2018, 04:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1556

I saw "TAU" awhile back. It see it is on Netflix.
I HIGHLY recommend to all here.
It is a movie about artificial intelligence and humanity I suppose. It is interesting to watch so it was worth it on that note.
The lead female character is attractive and has nice feet. She only has shoes on for only the first 1 minute of the movie . She gets home from work and gets into comfortable clothes and is barefoot. She then gets abducted by a scientist. She ends up in an underground prison. She and 2 other prisoners ( another female and male) are barefoot and wearing prison outfits. The other 2 prisoners quickly get killed while being chased during a prison break. She walks around barefoot in her environment. Later she negotiates with the scientist for real clothes and food. The scientist comes back with some clothes (they are all great outfits which you see as each day passes.) But he brings back no shoes. There are some great full body shots with her barefeet in different rooms and this is constant. As she walks you get glimpses of her soles - sometimes clean and sometimes dirty. There are also some good closeups of tops and bottoms. One time she is on lab table restrained and her soles are facing the camera. In other hectic scenes she is trying to escape. Her wrists are zip tied to the wall so she desperately tries to use her feet to hit a button. You get a great dirty sole closeup there. Also a great scene where she goes into an airduct. It is not dim in there and the camera follows from behind showing her soles in quite good detail and closeup at times. On that particular day of the airduct scene she was wearing nice long light brown pants with a light grey long sleeve top. On another day she was wearing awesome black long pants with a black top with great cleavage. Then there is an outdoor scene.

Constant barefoot scenes as the she is the lead character and is always on.

If you guys watch this let me know what you think!!!
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted: Sep 17 2018, 05:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Sep 16 2018, 04:32 PM)
I saw "TAU" awhile back.  It see it is on Netflix.
I HIGHLY recommend to all here.
It is a movie about artificial intelligence and humanity I suppose.  It is interesting to watch so it was worth it on that note.
The lead female character is attractive and has nice feet.  She only has shoes on for only the first 1 minute of the movie .  She gets home from work and gets into comfortable clothes and is barefoot.  She then gets abducted by a scientist.  She ends up in an underground prison. She and 2 other prisoners ( another female and male) are barefoot and wearing prison outfits.  The other 2 prisoners quickly get killed while being chased during a prison break. She walks around barefoot in her environment.  Later she negotiates with the scientist for real clothes and food.  The scientist comes back with some clothes (they are all great outfits which you see as each day passes.)  But he brings back no shoes.  There are some great full body shots with her barefeet in different rooms and this is constant.  As she walks you get glimpses of her soles - sometimes clean and sometimes dirty.  There are also some good closeups of tops and bottoms.  One time she is on lab table restrained and her soles are facing the camera.  In other hectic scenes she is trying to escape.  Her wrists are zip tied to the wall so she desperately tries to use her feet to hit a button.  You get a great dirty sole closeup there.  Also a great scene where she goes into an airduct.  It is not dim in there and the camera follows from behind showing her soles in quite good detail and closeup at times.  On that particular day of the airduct scene she was wearing nice long light brown pants with a light grey long sleeve top.  On another day she was wearing awesome black long pants with a black top with great cleavage.  Then there is an outdoor scene.

Constant barefoot scenes as the she is the lead character and is always on.

If you guys watch this let me know what you think!!!

When I saw your post, I turned on my Netflix immediately smile.gif and now I would like to thank you! That's true, that Julia (played by beautiful Maika Monroe) has shoes on only in the first scene (for 1-2 minutes) and after throwing them out, she stays barefoot to the end of the movie. Generally, you wrote everything but what I like the most is the fact (which you have mentioned about) that when Julia received new clothes from the kidnapper, she rejects her prison uniform but despite the having new, very nice and elegant clothes, she is still barefoot in every scene! There are not much of close-ups of her soles but you can notice her nice bare feet in a lot of scenes. Generally, movie is quite average, but from "barefoot lovers" point of view, it's really awesome! I recommend it to your all, my friends!
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Sep 18 2018, 10:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Glad you like it Daniellowl. I would say some of the sole closeups were good but the scene moved so quickly. In the air duct she was scrambling very fast. If you were quick on the pause of the remote you got some good sole views.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Sep 21 2018, 01:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Man Vs Woman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ7hrLPcZxg

A woman runs barefoot through the desert in a futuristic movie

Full short movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUTMih75et0

Enjoy!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
vinylfreaky
Posted: Oct 23 2018, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3094

biggrin.gif
hi guys, found a nice movie a nice blond girl 22 broke her sandals and hat too walk barefoot.
Then she stept on something a bit later she shows her foot in the camera and you can see
there is a cut that bleeds a bit. her sole is a bit dirty also.

here is the link
https://www.zdf.de/filme/honigfrauen/videos...frauen-100.html

scene starts at 12.10

have fun guys

ps: Duffman847 how about the next part of your storry "Sole sisters"
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Nov 2 2018, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Vimeo released for free "Soledad Descalza" (Soledad Barefoot), a movie in mockumentary format about a girl who turns into a full time barefooter and how her family, friends and the society react.

Original version in Spanish:

https://vimeo.com/295014682

Version with English subtitles:

https://vimeo.com/297349313

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Jdvs1234
Posted: Dec 2 2018, 01:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3386

Hi all,

I vaguely remember as a kid watching Baywatch and seeing many shots of girls walking the boardwalk barefoot with black feet, don't suppose anyone has any episodes in mind that they remember more clearly?

Additionally, "Home and Away" has some good barefoot scenes... not sure about dirty feet though, probably likely somewhere...

PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Dec 2 2018, 10:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

QUOTE (Jdvs1234 @ Dec 2 2018, 01:38 AM)
Hi all,

I vaguely remember as a kid watching Baywatch and seeing many shots of girls walking the boardwalk barefoot with black feet, don't suppose anyone has any episodes in mind that they remember more clearly?

Additionally, "Home and Away" has some good barefoot scenes... not sure about dirty feet though, probably likely somewhere...

Yes any movie set in 19th century Ireland is likely to have barefoot scenes as Irish peasant women were almost always barefoot. Dark film but recently released Black 47 has an briefly has Irish peasant woman who is always barefoot . Also along similar lines is the historical Irish series The Hanging Gale has some barefoot Irish peasant women, also John Ford’s the Quite Man with John Wayne and Maureen O’Hara Maureen’s character is frequently barefoot.

Ireland as with Australia and New Zealand is one of the few countries where going barefoot doesn’t seem to have the cultural stigma it does elsewhere . I think they see it as part of their Celtic heritage of which they are proud. The Celts are one of the oldest civilizations in Europe, going back perhaps 5,000 years or more and whose traditions are kept alive and celebrated now. Bare feet are part of this tradition
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Mar 31 2019, 12:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Saw OA on netflix. I like the show. In season 2 epsiode 5 around 27:00-30:00 you get some awesome closeups of Brit Marling's dirty soles. She loses her shoes when an underground tunnel gets flooded. Then she continues on barefoot through passages and a dungeon like basement. Then stairs lead up to a mansion where she continues to explore. You get to see the final results here where she is perched on a tree.

https://www.wikifeet.com/Brit_Marling#&gid=1&pid=4085982

Earlier on season 2 you also get some good look at her great pedicure.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 10 11 [12] 13 14  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0120 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]