City Feet message board

Pages: (14) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> revival of Barefoot movies list, Barefoot movies
Roose
Posted: Aug 19 2014, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3204

Is that Galadriel, isn't she? If so I think she will probably stay barefoot but I don't expect her to have a lot of screentime.

Clipper, the 2002 Phase IV is not a remake. It's a different movie with the same name apparently. Yes, we were talking about the 1974 movie. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Sep 12 2014, 11:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Blood Story (2010) : Chloë Grace Moretz is barefeet in a lot of scene,even on snow.
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Sep 21 2014, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Tracks 2013 : about at the beginning Mia Wasikowska works barefeet in something like a camel zoo,where the ground is bad : harsh,gravel and hot sand.Here,in a scene where she wear sandals,her boss order to her to leave the sandals because she have to harden her feet.
Unfortunately in the rest of the film the barefeet scenes are very few.
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Nov 3 2014, 01:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Never saw the movies because it's not my cup of tea but apparently Julia Stiles is barefoot a lot in 10 things I hate about you.

I will probably watch the movie now that I know that.

Also Gone Girl is a movie with a lot of bare feet. Really, I was surprised. There is some frustrating scenes actually when you know the actress is barefoot but the camera don't show but there is also a lot of scenes with soles and bare feet displayed. A minor character Greta even display her slightly dirty soles while watching TV. The main female character played by Rosamund Pike is also barefoot a lot inside. It's a pity that they don't show us more because the ladies in this movies really hang out barefoot most of the time in their houses.

There is also Spring Break. The girls hang out in flip flops most of the time and there is a shot of dirty bare feet while the girls are in jail. It's kind of annoying because the movie is so "stylish" and artsy that you want to see better what is on screen but the camera won't focus on something during enough time.
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 3 2014, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1556

Gone girl was good.

I wish this thread was pinned at the top. Lot of good stuff here.
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Nov 4 2014, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The Butcher's Wife. Demi Moore is barefoot throughout almost the whole movie. There's shots of her dirty soles.

Inside Daisy Clover. Natalie Wood barefoot in a few scenes. During the initial credits she wanders barefoot in the streets at the neighborhood she lives. She put shoes later after cleaning her feet quickly with her hands. She is the tomboy type that I like. Later she turns into a celebrity and she loses that trait. Other scenes include her at the beach sitting on the sand and taking her shoes off. A few scenes with her barefoot in her nightgown.

Cul de Sac - Françoise Dorleac, Catherine Deneuve's older sister who died shortly after doing this movies, spends plenty of times barefoot in this movie. She is an amoral girl with a sexual appetite who gladly cheats and emasculates her husband, dressing him like a woman.

Repulsion - Catherine Deneuve barefoot in every indoor scene. Almost the whole movie takes place in her house. The movie is black and white but we can notice her black soles in some scenes.

The Million Dollars Hotel - I think everybody knows this gem.

Teenage Hitchhiker - Not much. The hitchhikers don't go barefoot but in sandals. One scenes the prettiest one takes off hers and her sole is a bit dirty. She puts her foot right in the camera because she is laying in a car while a guy tries to have sex with her. She encourages him and so does her friend and in the end he is exhausted. Silly scene and silly movie.

That was posted in another thread when I had another account.
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Nov 4 2014, 07:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Wierook en Tranen 1977 :

here the youtube link to complete film : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DySNCSdBfFY&feature=youtu.be

The film is set in world war 2.
One of the protagonist is a young girls,that is always barefeet for almost all the film,often she walking
on very bad path.
Unfortunately is not in english,so I did not understand a word about the dialog (to be honest also in english I not understand much,but some dialog maybe yes... biggrin.gif )
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Nov 4 2014, 10:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

a movie called Squatters that came out recently has a girl with absolutely filthy feet for about the first 20 minutes. There are some nice close ups when she has her first bath in a very long time . After that barefooting is intermittent.
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 4 2014, 11:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Tammy and the bachelor - an old movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BE4mCbaGws...oth8CSAkW9dp1i7
Full movie on youtube but need to find a better qulaity one out there. Tammy is a back waters girl that goes barefoot.

The "character" was in another movie also that I am trying to track down but can't remember the name or time into movie. In that one she was walking barefoot on a trail and telling a guy she loves the feel of mud between her toes.
PMEmail Poster
drjamorales
Posted: Dec 7 2014, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2107

PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Dec 8 2014, 03:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

"Anywhere but here"
Natalie Portman is driving in an old car that has holes in. She completely loses here shoes when she is sleeping and her shoes fall thru the holes. She goes into a Walmart and then a bathroom barefoot. Afterwards in the walmart parking lot there were many places she could stand but she is on a big oil stained area instead.
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Jan 2 2015, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

There is this user in Dailymotion who compiled a lot of videos of women in bare feet in movies. One of them is Alicia Witts with dirty feet in Confessions of a Teenage Girl.

Here is the link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/t3dbear/1
PMEmail Poster
Roose
Posted: Jan 12 2015, 12:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Rachel Boston in It's a Disaster is a barefooter who shows her filthy feet in a dashboard after walking barefoot in a garage. She never uses shoes in the entire movie. It's really worth checking out this one.
PMEmail Poster
thefootpromoter
Posted: Jan 14 2015, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3285

How about Linda Kozlowski who we get to see ditching her shoes and running barefoot through New York City at the end of Crocodile Dundee? It was the first time I remember seeing a woman barefoot in public in a mainstream film and even get a glimpse of her filthy sole - Brings back some happy memories smile.gif

Fans of my blog can read the full story about my first time watching this film by Clicking Here!

--------------------
Just doing what I can to promote the beauty of female feet and barefoot women!

My Foot Fetish News & Blog Site

--
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Jan 14 2015, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I saw "Mr. Crocodile Dundee" many years ago,and there is only 2 very brief scenes with Linda Kozlowski barefeet,at the end as said by thefootpromoter,and in the middle where she try to take a bath in a river (but immediately a crocodile come and she must escape out...)
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0118 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]