City Feet message board

Pages: (14) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> revival of Barefoot movies list, Barefoot movies
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 11:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1385

99.9% sure "Trouble in Barefoot County" or country.
It's set in 40's I'd say and it's sbout "reveners" chasing moon-shiners.
All I remember is there are tons of barefoot scenes. It was at best a "B" movie.
PMEmail Poster
Arnaud
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 08:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1497

I think it's rather "Hot summer in barefoot country"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Summer_in_Barefoot_County
PMEmail Poster
iiyamaxx
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 10:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1251

Yeah, I just found this movie you posted the link of. Really a rare one. Dont think we find it anywhere for download sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
doobie4416
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 11:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1383

"Cube" and "Cube: Zero." Two sci fi films about people trapped in giant cubes with deadly traps. All characters end up barefoot in Cube, as they use their shoes to test the traps. Nicole de Boer from TV's Dead Zone has a big role and you see some nice close ups of her feet. In Cube: Zero, one female character walks around most of the movie with one bare foot, the other in a shoe. Must sees.

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation" features an early performance from Renee Zellweger, who's barefoot through most of the film. Going through muddy woods, filthy houses, during a slasher movie, and her feet get incredibly dirty.

"Tourist Trap," a 70s horror film, features Tanya Roberts, who is barefoot through most of the film. As she is in "Sheena." There was also a picture I found of her online skateboarding barefoot in the 70s. She clearly liked the BF lifestyle in the 70s and 80s. biggrin.gif

PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 11:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

QUOTE (iiyamaxx @ Apr 5 2012, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (b'ftlvr2008 @ Apr 4 2012, 12:14 AM)
OK, while everybodyis in the research mode.
try "Trouble in Barefoot County"

Didnt find anything. Are you sure you remember the name correctly?

I have it, came as a double feature I think with Preacher Man(fun farce with Shelly Winters) Troma I think released it, sort of along the line of Something Weird Video. Barefoot County was ok .sort of Hillbilly vs Law genre that was popular in early 70's I have another film from this genre 60's on Something Weird Video much better have to find it. the whole genre was Hillbilly exploitation there are some sites devoted to this genre including Amazon. com list Hillbilly Horror Show :Rural Exploitation in "B" Movies. Google hillbilly exploitation lots will come up, I have used it to find films with bare feet
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 12:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Arnaud @ Apr 6 2012, 08:39 AM)
I think it's rather "Hot summer in barefoot country"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Summer_in_Barefoot_County

That"s the one I have
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
barefootgirls
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 05:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2201

doobie4416............. sorry to say it but Tanya Roberts has thows look barefoot shoes on in some of the film "Sheena." she is barefoot about 97% ......not shore about Tourist Trap never seen it .......................where did you fined pic of her skateboarding barefoot in the 70s.can you post please thankyou
PMEmail Poster
elkman61
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2552

panic room jodie foster barefoot through most of the movie
PMEmail Poster
elkman61
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 07:49 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2552

little girl that lives down the lane jodie foster barefoot through most of the movie
PMEmail Poster
icebluejay
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 05:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2112

QUOTE (iiyamaxx @ Apr 6 2012, 10:10 AM)
Yeah, I just found this movie you posted the link of. Really a rare one. Dont think we find it anywhere for download sad.gif

You can rent it for 7 days on Amazon for 3 US dollars. Kinda pricey for my taste but it will probably be money well spent

http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Summer-In-Barefo...y/dp/B00103MWMU
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

you should be able to buy dvd on amazon or ebay for not that much guessing about US $10 give or take, pretty sure it's a Troma release, have to double check
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

Here are a few more contributions:

Mara of the Wilderness, from the mid-'60s, about an orphan girl growing up in the woods, barefoot throughout.
Octavia, from the '80s, pretty obscure, about a blind woman who goes barefoot all the time. She even mentions that she never wears shoes and how rough her soles are.

I saw both of these on Netflix Instant, but I don't know if that's any use outside the U.S.

There's also Gator Bait, from the '70s, with a perpetually barefoot former Playboy Playmate of the Year, Claudia Jennings. I don't think this one's on Netflix, or even on DVD, but I think it could be found in every video store in the '80s!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
BarefootCelebrities
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 10:36 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2563

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Apr 6 2012, 03:34 PM)
The barefoot scenes in "Sex Drive"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_jCyKPHjw&feature=relmfu

Really nice movie. I was really surprised when i watched it for the first time. I didn't expect that. That girl in is a real barefooter, i really love her. laugh.gif

The only thing i didn't like about that movie? Her feet are not visible in the 99% of the scenes. They're always cutted out outside of the screen! Damn dry.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
barefootgirls
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 08:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2201

saw.... river of grass..... last ight on sky it had a girl how was barefoot 80 % of the time her soles where so black as she walked back from getting a coke there is all so a seen where she and boy friend are holding cigarette in toes and passing it back and forwed to each other with there toes
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0117 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]