City Feet message board

Pages: (14) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> revival of Barefoot movies list, Barefoot movies
Clipper
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 05:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1507

Jungle Child / Dschungelkind 2011 : is the biograpy Sabine Kuegler,grew up in the New Guinea forest,due to the work of his father.
Her (and her family) lives for many year in strict contact with indigenous tribe : can she wear shoes ? Obviously not : she grew up always barefeet on the forest like other indigen child,with the good consequences on her soles.
In the second part of the film,the actress that play the role of Sabine Kuegler when adult,is a very nice girls,that is always barefeet on forest ground, like the real Sabine..

PMEmail Poster
iudicator
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 10:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1984

I would advise Sex Drive... The movie is shit, but we have a gorgeous girl (Amanda Crew) have her shoes thrown up to a tree and continuing barefoot for the majority of the movie.... 'nuff said... wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
barefootgirls
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 07:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2201

in [ sex drive] she is NOT BAREFOOT she has sklin couler shoes on for alot of the film she is made to look barefoot THE ONLY TIME SHE IS BAREFOOT IS WHEN SHE THROWS SHOES IN TO TREE after that skin coulerd shoes
PMEmail Poster
iudicator
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1984

QUOTE (barefootgirls @ Mar 29 2012, 07:08 AM)
in [ sex drive] she is NOT BAREFOOT  she has sklin couler shoes on for alot of the film she is made to look barefoot THE ONLY TIME SHE IS BAREFOOT IS WHEN SHE THROWS SHOES IN TO TREE after that skin coulerd shoes

Erm... Any sources on that? unsure.gif
Anyway, then the makeup crew made a pretty good job making it look real, as I never noticed anything shoe-like on her feet, and believe me, I do saw a great deal of female feet...
PMEmail Poster
barefootgirls
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

i was not convinsed my self ......... BUT there is a line on her feet about half way up not a shoe as such bet sum sort of cover to protect feet got to look hard sorry
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1385

from what I've heard in the past, this is common in movie making.
They have like a self adhesive pad. Not very thick. Maybe like a moccacin sole.
Just very thin leather.
I know, sorta popped my bubble in watching barefooters in movie. Heck barefoot
girls are the best part. So I watch REALLY close. I hate fake sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
barefootgirls
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 07:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

so do i not good to see a fake barefooter takes away the fun
PMEmail Poster
iiyamaxx
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 10:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1251

I unfortunaltely must agree. I also hate fake barefooters in movies. But it's common to use such tricks. But actually Amanda Crew is still barefoot in some scenes. For example when she walks from the garage to the truck. next morning after the party. She seems to step on something which digusts her wink.gif And I read an interview in which she talked about those skin colored shoes, which she then called hobbit feet. I cant find it any more, but it is 100 percent confirmed they used these shoes. But in such cases HD is your friend in revealling fake barefooters in movies. In the pictures I attached you can see the shoes Amanda had in the film. And another picture of how it was done in a movie with Kate Cassidy using the sticky pads bftlvr2008 talked about. But I even remember those old B movies of the 80ies when screen resolution was so low, absolutely uncomparable to HD nowadays, when they used white keds for long shots and thought nobody would notice. But in fact sometimes even then I recognized the shoes sad.gif
user posted image user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 10:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

About this I read (some year ago) that Gina Lollobrigida,applied a kind of pink plaster under her feet for filming barefeet scenes...

Instead is confirmed that Brigitte Bardot was barefooted douring the scenes,but she was a real barefooters,so for her was easy....
PMEmail Poster
flowwer
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1285

"THE" barefoot movie is an Italian jungle-b-movie (orrible one) with Carmen Russo: "Io Jane, tu Tarzan".

To give you an idea, Carmen used to promote it REFERRING TO HER BAREFOOTING (!). ("I filmed the whole movie really barefoot ... my Jane has to give an idea of female toughness ... don't need any protection, DESPITE THE CIRCEO PARK WAS STONY AND BRUSHED ...": her words (!), badly translated by me).

Unfortunately, completely unfoundable. sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 05:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

"Io Jane,tu Tarzan" was a c movie (lower than b ) laugh.gif with a very young Carmen Russo,but the important thing is the barefooting...

flowwer : do you found a copy of the promoting of this film on internet ? Do you have the links ?

I live in Italy but never seen this film (only known by I.M.D.cool.gif...I can try to find....but I think unsuccesfully...
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 11:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

QUOTE (Clipper @ Apr 3 2012, 05:03 PM)
"Io Jane,tu Tarzan" was a c movie (lower than b ) laugh.gif with a very young Carmen Russo,but the important thing is the barefooting...

flowwer : do you found a copy of the promoting of this film on internet ? Do you have the links ?

I live in Italy but never seen this film (only known by I.M.D.cool.gif...I can try to find....but I think unsuccesfully...

try TNT Village,I have gotten alot of obscure Italian Films from them including Il Mulino Del Po by
Alberto Lattuada, about Italian peasants in the 19th cen, who live on the Po river in barges. some barefooting. Also got Riso Amaro, La Donna Del Fiume with a young Sophia Loren (1954). Riso Amaro of course is famous for bare feet , I haven't fully watched La Donna Del Fiume, so can't vouch for it yet (hard for me to watch a foreign film if I don't have English subtitles, I should be more patient hah) at any rate TNT Village Films
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 12:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1385

OK, while everybodyis in the research mode.
try "Trouble in Barefoot County"
Most the little hillybilly girls were also barefoot. On gravel roads, around the local
garage and in the woods making their shine.
Hope somebody can find it smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
advs1234
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 06:18 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2186

Not sure if they use those fake shoe barefoot things, but Olivia Thirlby's feet look pretty filthy in 'The Darkest Hour' smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
iiyamaxx
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1251

QUOTE (b'ftlvr2008 @ Apr 4 2012, 12:14 AM)
OK, while everybodyis in the research mode.
try "Trouble in Barefoot County"

Didnt find anything. Are you sure you remember the name correctly?
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (14) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0108 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]