City Feet message board

Pages: (14) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> revival of Barefoot movies list, Barefoot movies
flowwer
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1285

QUOTE (Clipper @ Mar 3 2012, 04:19 PM)
But if you rewind it and play again only the "barefooting scenes", you see she's BRAVE. Not tough.

Effectively,re-warching the scene where she is sit behind the door,and the bottom of her feet are well visible,her soles does not seem to be callused and tough,but is also to consider that the quality of the film I get is low,and maybe some colors detail is not present due to low quality...

Oh no Clipper, I was not referring to callousity as I don't believe in it as a source of toughness in barefooting any more. My girlfriend is completely unstoppable, without any callousity on her soles. (Look also to the "Nora and Elsa involuntary challenge", with Nora, the most calloused by far, totally and completely outdone).

I meant that it is a sort of little "illusion" because when Pia seems to stay "as shod on a rough ground" you can see, looking better, she is somehow aside, from the sharpest stones.

But in a couple of situations this "trick" was impossible and Pia is in clear trouble. Evident, at least, if you're used to live barefoot or side by side with a barefooter (the main trick to realize a barefooter is in pain and trouble is: look at her knees and ankles smile.gif).

However, Pia was NOT WEAK (for sure) and SURELY VERY BRAVE, about barefooting, in that movie. The most disappointing fact is that in the most challenging scene, were no trick were possible, to preserve the "unshod feature" of the character Pia Zadora .. gave upl and did it WITH SOCKS. Very very ugly. She has naked feet in the whole movie, so this is very ugly, also if you're not a barefooting-fan.
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1507

flowwer,I fully agree with you about Butterfly film.

Is difficoult for me understand how a girls,like your girlfriend,can walk barefeet every where,without any callousity on her soles,but I know this fact....

I found a very good idea to continue to list all the barefoot film we can know on this forum,maybe
using this strarting topic as base.

I do not know if is possible to write here the eDonkey/torrent link to the film (if present) : due to the fact that on most case the film are copyrighted...

Maybe the administrator of city feet can confirm us if possible or not (but I think not...).

PMEmail Poster
flowwer
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1285

flowwer,I fully agree with you about Butterfly film.

I could write a little review of the barefooting scenes ....

Is difficoult for me understand how a girls,like your girlfriend,can walk barefeet every where,without any callousity on her soles,but I know this fact....

Believe me: the callousity WEAKENS (a lot!) on stones.
After several years lived in her extreme (... EXTREME) barefooting, we accepted this.
The reason is simple enough, but we could discuss it in another post if you want.

Instead (and sadly) callousity helps on heat. My girlfriend has been outdone once, in all of those years (apart an accident I don't want to talk about): in Zanzibar, on a burning ground confronting with a local guy who lived permanently unshod.

I do not know if is possible to write here the eDonkey/torrent link to the film (if present) : due to the fact that on most case the film are copyrighted...

Maybe the administrator of city feet can confirm us if possible or not (but I think not...).

Don't know it too.
If the administrator allows it, I will post, otherwise I won't.
I was considering that, on a PRACTICAL basis, a movie like that one is fully unfoundable: no "paid copy" would be stolen.
If you noticed, nothing else I've never posted here.

Bye!
PMEmail Poster
Stanley Not Kubrick
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 12:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2124

If you guys are after movies with barefoot ladies in them, then I will assure, just about anything from Bollywood will guarantee you at least one perpetually barefoot heroine, and sometimes as the main character too.

This should get your started.
This one is dancing and singing in snow.

Just be prepared to take in a lot of cheese.
PMEmail Poster
Stanley Not Kubrick
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 02:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 07:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1385

Badlands: Sissy Spacek is barefoot most of the movie with dirty soles.

Check it out at 1:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endsc...1&v=JOMEsM6daGE

And Sissy dancing barefoot in the woods,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gK2Y5H1jdU&feature=related
PMEmail Poster
barefootgirls
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 08:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2201

Linda Kozlowski Crocodile Dundee at the end of the film she ran barefoot in new york streets and in sub way
PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 11:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

GREEN MANSIONS Audrey Hepburn is barefooted throughout the entire more!
PMEmail Poster
daniello
Posted: Mar 12 2012, 06:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1356

"I Love You, Alice B. Toklas" - Leigh Taylor-Young as barefoot hippie performs completely barefoot through the whole movie. She walks barefoot even in clothing shop, where she works.
PMEmail Poster
barefootgirls
Posted: Mar 12 2012, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

daniello........ i forgot about I Love You, Alice B it is a grate barefoot film thankyou if i remember right she is also barefoot on a very dirty street
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

I have to remember 2 italian films :

Bitter Rice / Riso Amaro : is set on the environement of rice-weeders,the protagonist is Silvana Mangano,but a lot of the other woman of the film were rice-weeders in the real life (and the rice fields were was filmed are quite near me...)
Unfortunately is black and white.

Rice Girl / La risaia : a kind of remake of bitter rice,but in color.Very nice scenes : also here many
girls were real rice-weeders,and in many scenes is possible to notice their ultra tough soles.

My grandmother,that when young was a rice-weeders for some year,watched both,and say that the evironement was very real.
PMEmail Poster
barefootgirls
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 09:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yvonne Craig's (Batgirl/Star Trek) Filthy *Vintage* Soles.... she was the original Batgirl in the Adam West series..... film is Kissin' Cousins,. http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/103898/Y...y-Vintage-Soles lots of barefoot girls and dirty soles
PMEmail Poster
Stanley Not Kubrick
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 04:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

should I even bother to continue?
PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 04:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

SALT--There's a very long scene where Angelina Jolie is barefooted--nice!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 04:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4

"The butcher's wife" Marina (Demi Moore) walks barefoot in NYC. Here you can see her beautiful, dirty soles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf7I0e2iN2I

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (14) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0245 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]