City Feet message board

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Sightings
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 6 2019, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 6 2019, 11:16 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 5 2019, 09:31 PM)
.. and SWAINS has just told me that she has GREAT SURPRISES
for all the people who are interested in BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. smile.gif

Hope these surprises will include also a couple of barefoot chores. You know the stuff we talked about a year ago: washing a car, washing the front steps, watering plants, etc. If SWAINS felt like that, it would be a nice addition to our favourite "barefoot lifestyle" series. wink.gif

smile.gif yes, I remember, and I had taken notice of course.. we will see.. no trivial stuff, of course.. it's BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we are talking about.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Jdvs1234
Posted: Jul 26 2019, 09:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3386

going to vegas this weekend with current girlfriend... will try and get pics! she's up for going barefoot everywhere at night! No shoes at all!
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: Jul 26 2019, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

QUOTE (Jdvs1234 @ Jul 26 2019, 09:51 AM)
going to vegas this weekend with current girlfriend... will try and get pics! she's up for going barefoot everywhere at night! No shoes at all!

Be sure to visit downtown and go through the parking garages. Those surfaces are filthy and she’s bound to get blackened soles.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0096 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]