City Feet message board

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Sightings
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 2 2018, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Dec 1 2018, 08:05 PM)
@Feetosopher: Thanks for the imformation, mate wink.gif

No problem mate.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 2 2018, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (kozlove2 @ Dec 2 2018, 05:35 PM)
I have also visited the same vegan festival and I can confirm that there was a lot of barefooters. Here are some of them:

Wow.. you joined the Forum in 2008, this is your SECOND POST EVER.. and of course you happened to visit the VERY SAME vegan festival..
and (surprisingly biggrin.gif ) you also happen to use imagebam as photo hosting platform, like the previous poster.. very interesting indeed.. smile.gif
P.S. I would have bet my balls that this thread would become ultra-popular here.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
kozlove2
Posted: Dec 2 2018, 07:49 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1450

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 2 2018, 07:15 PM)
I have also visited the same vegan festival and I can confirm that there was a lot of barefooters. Here are some of them:

Wow.. you joined the Forum in 2008, this is your SECOND POST EVER.. and of course you happened to visit the VERY SAME vegan festival..
and (surprisingly biggrin.gif ) you also happen to use imagebam as photo hosting platform, like the previous poster.. very interesting indeed.. smile.gif
P.S. I would have bet my balls that this thread would become ultra-popular here.. biggrin.gif

@Feetosopher: As I read your post I just laught. Yes, it looks that we are the same person. But believe me or not, I visit this forum for many years and this was the reason I had to post my pics, because I attended the same festival (I think its the biggest one in Europe) and must confirm that there were many barefooters. :-) For image hosting I wanted to use Tumblr as you or someone else recommended, but I didnīt want to register there. Imagebam was just an easy way how to upload them as I looked into previous photos.. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 2 2018, 07:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (kozlove2 @ Dec 2 2018, 07:49 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Dec 2 2018, 07:15 PM)

@Feetosopher: As I read your post I just laught. Yes, it looks that we are the same person. But believe me or not, I visit this forum for many years and this was the reason I had to post my pics, because I attended the same festival (I think its the biggest one in Europe) and must confirm that there were many barefooters. :-) For image hosting I wanted to use Tumblr as you or someone else recommended, but I didnīt want to register there. Imagebam was just an easy way how to upload them as I looked into previous photos.. wink.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif fascinating indeed.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Well, to stay on topic..
THIS is the kind of DIRTY-SOLED VEGAN FESTIVAL BEAUTIES I am into, sir.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Bremer
Posted: Dec 3 2018, 09:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3843

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Dec 1 2018, 10:08 AM)
Amazing! By the way did your friends tell you what made them go barefoot in winter? You know, I understand why they do so in summer. Walking barefoot is pleasant because feeling all sort of textures under your soles adds more variety into our mundane life. On the other hand, why would you go barefoot in subzero temperatures and risk injury? Itīs horrible. Iīve already tried it and after couple of minutes it hurts real bad. Your toes are swollen in no time and apart from pain you donīt feel anything. In other words, could your friends have been into SM practicies and this self-inflicted pain was part of it? Or was it just about stretching their limits?

I would not really call them "firends", but I have been lucky to have had the oppertunity to talk so some women and/or Girls that barefoot through winter.

I dont think any of them felt any pleassure in the pain, actually the opposite - they all admited that barefooting through the winter is difficult, unpleasent and even painful. They all would say that you can get used to low - even freezing - tempertures, but that it will be extremly unpleasent once there is snow, especially for long periods of time outside.

For the young girls I believe that they mainly wanted to be very different from the mainstream. Both actually had some trouble resulting from their barefooting, one had problems with her parents (that was even the reason why she moved out once she turned 18) but was supported by her school, the other girl had a huge conflict with school and School authorities but stayed barefoot anyways and was supported by her parents. In the end, both of them managed to stay barefoot throughout the winter despite this problems. Both took some care of not getting frostbite but could manage to get through the year with only 3 or 4 days of wearing shoes. Still, both admitted that at times, barefooting through the cold winter days is uncomfortable but that there is nothing that can be done about that for they are barefooters.

The older woman is very strict in her barefooting, she would never ever put on shoes. She says it is extemly painful for her on the extreme snow days, but that it is still less painful for her tham putting on shoes. She says she is barefoot "no matter what" because she is a barefooter, she wants to be barefoot for ever and that part of beeing a true barefooter is to also suffer some bad consequences, which are still the better Option than beeing forced into shoes. She would not pay any Attention to the weahter or the danger of frostbite, but still told me that sometimes is was so painful that she wished not to be a barefooter - but as she is a barefooter, there is no way around some painful and uncomfortable moments. She suffers frostbite from time to time and had some bad frostbite 2 or 3 times (a few years ago when we met up). She told me, that sometimes she is really afraid when she listens to the weather forcast in the evening and they talk about deep frost and snow the next day and she knows that she will have to spent a time on that day, and that her feet are just extremly painful on some days - but as she cannot put on any shoes as a true barefooter, she will manage to suffer through it.

I am barefoot also all winter, but not 100% of my time, and I somewhat admire how strict she is in her barefooting, even not owing shoes for about 15 year by now.
PMEmail Poster
Bremer
Posted: Dec 3 2018, 09:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3843

QUOTE (kozlove2 @ Dec 2 2018, 07:49 PM)

I also visited this Festival once :-)
No Fotos though, went there for Food actually, not so much for taking pics :-)
PMEmail Poster
alyfab
Posted: Dec 8 2018, 10:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1415

The Aurillac festival seems incredible. It’s a music and street art festival, near Auvignon, in July, and, from what I saw on youtube, on Rikedenimes page, it’s full of barefoot hippie girls, with black soles everywhere....
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 3 2019, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Nov 24 2018, 02:43 PM)
Guess what happened to me yesterday: late in the afternoon I was running to the pub to meet a couple of friends for a swift one when I glimpsed a young woman walking towards me. She had a smart coat on but no shoes! Sadly, she wasnīt completely barefoot but looking at her filthy tights was quite a treat too. I should also say that weīve already had some snow here and that the average afternoon temperature has dropped considerably (now it is 2-4 °C). The lady didnīt seem to be struggling at all and happily walked past me towards the metro station.

She was with a dude who canīt have been one us because he clearly didnīt give a damn about her situation. I, on the other hand, couldnīt help it, changed my priorities and began to follow them.  wink.gif She bought a ticket, went to the escalator and then waited on the crowded platform for her train. At that time she finally showed some discomfort: she kept flexing her toes and time to time tried to stand on her heels to avoid the contact with the freezing floor.

Then inside the metro carriage she remained standing, which allowed me to look at the tops of her feet more closely. She had her toe nails painted light blue and looked fantastic.

I also noticed that she had her pumps in her coat pockets. At that moment I approached her and offered her a few pieces of sticking plaster from my emergency first aid kit where I keep painkillers and so on. While that bloke looked as if he had no clue what I was talking about, she was absolutely adorable. She kept thanking me and explained that she was an international  student who had just been at some function organised by her university. She then went on to say that her new shoes were killing her and that she chose to be barefoot so as not to damage her feet. She refused my help though because as she put it she was going straight home to get changed which wouldnīt take her more than a couple of minutes and that she was fine.

I arrived late at the pub but it was worth it!

What about you? Any similar stories to share?

On second thought, I must add that thanks to this woman, 2018 has been the longest year in terms of sightings. I glimpsed the first girl in the middle of March (yes, she was sporting minimalist sandals but in similarly cold weather) who was followed by a properly barefoot one at the beginning of April. In other words, there has been around eight fruitful months so far!  wink.gif

Here I am with another report. Yes, youīre right, there has been the first sighting of 2019!

Today in the afternoon when I was going home from the office, I saw a group of three people walking towards me. And I was lucky! Given the fact that the street was rather crowded I could have easily missed them. Well, I did not!

In my opinion, they were a mother (in her mid forties), her twenty-something daughter and a guy who must have been the daughterīs boyfriend. Barefooted was the girl.

Wow. She was quite tall and slim with wavy brown hair reaching her shoulders. She was carrying brown cardigan folded over one arm and a huge black backpack. Sheīhad on only a plain red T-shirt and a pair of baggy dark blue corduroy trousers, rolled up to expose her ankles. As for feet, they were quite big and wide, no varnish. What really struck me was her abilty not to give a damn that she didnīt have any shoes on. It was simply amazing how fast she was able to walk! And she must have been walking a lot as her soles were black!

Why was she barefoot? My theory is that she had problems with her boots. She was carrying them tied to the backpack and they looked brand new.

And yes, the weather. It was sunny but still rather cold. I checked a wall on the sunny side of the street and it was lukewarm, walls in the shade were still freezing though. I guess that the same could have been said about the cobblestones as well.

And you guys?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 3 2019, 09:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

You are a lucky guy, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
Where did you record the sighting? (if you cannot disclose the city, please disclose at least the country.. smile.gif )
As for me.. well, it's tough for me to spot any barefooting beauties if I have to stay at home doing exercises to get my left arm fully operational,
in view of the 2019 shooting season.. sad.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 5 2019, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 3 2019, 09:42 PM)
Where did you record the sighting? (if you cannot disclose the city, please disclose at least the country.. smile.gif )
As for me.. well, it's tough for me to spot any barefooting beauties if I have to stay at home doing exercises to get my left arm fully operational,

Well, a tricky question, isnīt it? Let me put it this way: Iīm from one of the Slavic countries. Sadly, not from Russia because if I were, I would have made friends with Paul and ran his PR department, participating in all his sessions and then writing reports on what was going on during each scene. wink.gif

As for your arm and sightings, you donīt have to be that concerned. AMELIE has already agreed to walk barefoot again and that will sure make up for a somewhat later beginning of the season, wonīt it? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Apr 5 2019, 08:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

My first real sighting for 2019 war on the 26th of Febuary. it was a young (around 18-20 years old) hippie-punk girl who was walking without shoes on a very sunny day down a tourist road. She had really dirty soles and dark-red polished toes. I stopped her and chatted to her for about 5min, she told me that she hiked almost entirely through Holland in 2018 with some friends, and that she also walked a large part of it barefooted. Wow!

I also spotted a dreadlocked barefoot woman in front of a hostel already on the 13th of Febuary (sitting in the sun) but unfortunately I couldn't get a good look and also couldn't chat with her.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 5 2019, 09:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Apr 5 2019, 08:20 PM)
My first real sighting for 2019 war on the 26th of Febuary. it was a young (around 18-20 years old) hippie-punk girl who was walking without shoes on a very sunny day down a tourist road. She had really dirty soles and dark-red polished toes. I stopped her and chatted to her for about 5min, she told me that she hiked almost entirely through Holland in 2018 with some friends, and that she also walked a large part of it barefooted. Wow!

I also spotted a dreadlocked barefoot woman in front of a hostel already on the 13th of Febuary (sitting in the sun) but unfortunately I couldn't get a good look and also couldn't chat with her.

-Hal-

Your city will never cease to amaze me as far as chances to spot barefooting women in the most extreme / weirdest situations are concerned, mate.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 5 2019, 09:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 5 2019, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 3 2019, 09:42 PM)

Well, a tricky question, isnīt it? Let me put it this way: Iīm from one of the Slavic countries. Sadly, not from Russia because if I were, I would have made friends with Paul and ran his PR department, participating in all his sessions and then writing reports on what was going on during each scene. wink.gif

As for your arm and sightings, you donīt have to be that concerned. AMELIE has already agreed to walk barefoot again and that will sure make up for a somewhat later beginning of the season, wonīt it? wink.gif

OK, OK.. I'll ask no further questions.. "Slavic countries" is a large enough area to prevent any guess from my side.. biggrin.gif
Well, given Pavel's not so great passion for public relations.. I would suggest you to apply for such a job.. maybe Pavel can find the idea brilliant.. and you will get a job that many dudes here can only dream about.. smile.gif

P.S. yeah, a session with AMELIE will surely blow away the past upsetting weeks.. and SWAINS has just told me that she has GREAT SURPRISES
for all the people who are interested in BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 6 2019, 11:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Apr 5 2019, 08:20 PM)

-Hal-

Wow! German girls are amazing! Have you ever tried to find out how come that so many of them embrace barefoot lifestyle with such ease? Clearly, itīs something unheard of in other parts of the world.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your two wonderful experiences with us! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 6 2019, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 5 2019, 09:31 PM)
.. and SWAINS has just told me that she has GREAT SURPRISES
for all the people who are interested in BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. smile.gif

Hope these surprises will include also a couple of barefoot chores. You know the stuff we talked about a year ago: washing a car, washing the front steps, watering plants, etc. If SWAINS felt like that, it would be a nice addition to our favourite "barefoot lifestyle" series. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]