City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> CHAT NOIR stars in the BUG EUROPEAN TOUR 2018!, A 6-days SHOELESS ADVENTURE!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 26 2018, 01:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Aug 25 2018, 03:40 AM)
Chat Noir has only become more beautiful and glamorous over the years!  This is an excellent set (no surprise, of course)!

Spending six days with this barefoot beauty and getting to pamper her feet - you're a rock star among us foot enthusiasts, my friend!

As an aside, it does seem that the more social media we have available to us, the less "social" it becomes, sadly.  At least some of us are still here.

Thank you very much for your appreciation, my friend! smile.gif
WOW, a rock star.. cool! wink.gif I am relieved that there are also people in the community of foot enthusiasts who do not see me as an arrogant asshole.. laugh.gif
Probably we have too much of everything, now. To be honest, I rarely "waste" time in discussions which lack promotional implications for my sites.
And I just cast a quick "monitoring" glance to new City Feet and TIA models, and an even quicker one to any new barefooting beauties emerging on the web.
I feel nostalgia for the times when there was less stuff around.. and more time to enjoy it, to exchange ideas, to debate. They won't come back, sadly. sad.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 26 2018, 01:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 26 2018, 07:14 AM)
Oh, yes, the internet is flooded by tons of free content - it goes without saying. On the other hand, this stuff simply cannot be compared with what Paul, Hal and you deliver. You´re the professionals here and your followers are well aware of it. Apart from that, you seem to be the only people who cater for our particular niche, which should make your sites sustainable also in the years to come. At least I hope so! wink.gif

Well sir, I am not that sure that all people who are into barefoot beauties can tell the difference between my own stuff, or Pavel's or Hal's..
and the kazillion of foot-related free pics and vids they can find by surfing on the web.
Sure there are fewer and fewer people around who are willing to spend some bucks for the sole sake of photo/videographic quality.
To a quickly increasing share of foot enthusiasts (and you can find some also here in this forum), "professional" content like the one available at
CF, TIA or BUG "looks fake".. they prefer (crappy, to my eyes.. but not to theirs) smartphone pics & vids of the "candid" type,
or DIY stuff produced and shared for free by the expanding patrol of self-appointed "barefoot heroines" which can be found on Instagram, YouTube etc.
In such an environment, making a profit from paysites like BUG is extremely challenging.
Luckily for me, and for those who like my stuff, I do not earn a living on my sites: they are just a hobby for me (even if I take it seriously
and do my best to deliver professional quality stuff), so I am happy when I can break even, or even lose little money.
Yet it would be interesting to know also Hal's or Pavel's views on all this, as they have been around for 15 years,
and as their paysites have a clearer "for profit" orientation..

--------------------
gb62da
  Posted: Sep 1 2018, 06:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

I had the pleasure to meet CHAT NOIR in person and I can confirm, she one of the loveliest and charming woman I ever met. And her feet are incredible beautiful!

She and the FEETOSOPHER did an awesome trip and (we smile.gif) took great series of pictures. So all fans of BUG and BN will have the pleasure of getting great stuff in near future!

Thank you, my dear friend, for these exciting days!!!

g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 1 2018, 07:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Sep 1 2018, 06:33 AM)
I had the pleasure to meet CHAT NOIR in person and I can confirm, she one of the loveliest and charming woman I ever met. And her feet are incredible beautiful!

She and the FEETOSOPHER did an awesome trip and (we smile.gif) took great series of pictures. So all fans of BUG and BN will have the pleasure of getting great stuff in near future!

Thank you, my dear friend, for these exciting days!!!

g.b.

Once again, my dear friend.. thank you so much for your customary, great hospitality! smile.gif
My visits to wonderful Hessen region in the summer have become the heydays of my life!
Sure the 2018 edition of the BN/BUG tour was an especially memorable one, thanks to gorgeous CHAT NOIR..
the girl who made the BAREFOOT NUDITY dream possible!
And also thanks to the amazing German wunderbabe CAT, of course! wink.gif
Yeah.. more exciting stuff is in the pipeline so.. STAY TUNED! cool.gif

--------------------
scalza
Posted: Sep 6 2018, 10:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3495

I adore barefoot beauties with glasses and I'd love to spend an evening with a girl like CHAT NOIR, she must be a very nice and interesting person!

PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 7 2018, 02:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (scalza @ Sep 6 2018, 10:07 AM)
I adore barefoot beauties with glasses and I'd love to spend an evening with a girl like CHAT NOIR, she must be a very nice and interesting person!

Great to know! smile.gif I have a soft spot for barefoot beauties wearing glasses myself..
and I can assure that CHAT NOIR is indeed a very nice and interesting person! smile.gif

--------------------
DG2001
Posted: Sep 7 2018, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Chat Noir is such a delight to the eyes. Keep on rocking Feetosopher!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 9 2018, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Sep 7 2018, 03:24 PM)
Chat Noir is such a delight to the eyes. Keep on rocking Feetosopher!

Indeed she is! smile.gif Thank you amigo.. I am doing the best that I can.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 30 2018, 06:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Another MASSIVE SPECIAL UPDATE in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series entirely dedicated to the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018..
starring the legendary BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS supermodel CHAT NOIR!
2 photosets (over 50 pictures!) and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3'30'')!
CHAT NOIR poses at Burg Frankenstein in the Hessen region of Germany!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
CHAT NOIR is wearing a skimpy outfit without bra & panties, so the pictures leave very little to imagination.. you really get VERY CLOSE
to seeing CHAT NOIR's private parts, which she generously exposes in today's update at BAREFOOT NUDITY! wink.gif
STAY TUNED for other updates from the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 in the coming weeks!

A braless and pantiless CHAT NOIR is about to start a nude shooting at Burg Frankenstein (Germany)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR shows off her big & sexy size 41EU/10US feet in plenty of exciting close-ups!
user posted image

CHAT NOIR self-kisses her big toe while posing for famed German barefootographer gb62da
user posted image

CHAT NOIR tests her tough soles on sharp gravel at the castle of Burg Frankenstein
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in HD VIDEO at the castle of Burg Frankenstein (Germany) - duration 3'30''
user posted image

Several pictures also allow you to appreciate the amazing vista which can be enjoyed from the castle at Burg Frankenstein
user posted image

--------------------
gb62da
Posted: Oct 3 2018, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

This was such an exciting and great shooting day with lovely Chat Noir! And of course I had to test if she can manage one of my favorite poses - kissing her own toes. And she passed with A level - and grace! Simply wonderful she is!

Thanks again to my friend The Feetosopher of bringing her to me this year! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 6 2018, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Oct 3 2018, 10:37 AM)
This was such an exciting and great shooting day with lovely Chat Noir! And of course I had to test if she can manage one of my favorite poses - kissing her own toes. And she passed with A level - and grace! Simply wonderful she is!

Thanks again to my friend The Feetosopher of bringing her to me this year! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
g.b.

You are most welcome, amico.. and it's me owing you a lot for another fantastic stay in Hessen together with lovely CHAT NOIR! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
Posted: Oct 18 2018, 07:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anti-spam bump

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 9 2018, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with another exciting update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, entirely dedicated to the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018!
Gorgeous CHAT NOIR walks barefoot in different locations of the city of Darmstadt (Germany),
including a suburban railway station, Park Rosenhöhe, and Mathildenhöhe with its landmark monuments (the Hochzeitsturm and the "Russian Chapel"),
and tests her feet on various types of surfaces (from blazing hot blacktop to very rough dirt to sharp gravel),
proudly showing off the TOUGH DIRTY SOLES of her big & sexy size 41EU/10US bare feet in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3'30'')!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for other updates from the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 in the coming weeks! wink.gif

CHAT NOIR enjoyed the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 a lot, and her radiant smile says it all!
user posted image

CHAT NOIR really tested her tough soles on blazing hot Day 3 of the tour.. temperature reached 35°C/95°F!
user posted image

CHAT NOIR barefooting in the streets of Darmstadt (Germany)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR posing at Park Rosenhöhe with the Hochzeitsturm visible in the distance
user posted image

CHAT NOIR at a grade crossing in suburban Darmstadt (Germany)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in HD VIDEO - Day 3 of the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 - Duration 3'30''.
user posted image

--------------------
Daniellowl
Posted: Dec 9 2018, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

Oh my God!!! wub.gif
What a fantastic girl Chat Noir is! Sexy, beautiful but also hard and what is the most important - with tough and dirty soles! My favourite kind of woman. Also my second favourite girls after Swains in The Feetoshoper Team! wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 10 2018, 06:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Dec 9 2018, 06:35 PM)
Oh my God!!! wub.gif
What a fantastic girl Chat Noir is! Sexy, beautiful but also hard and what is the most important - with tough and dirty soles! My favourite kind of woman. Also my second favourite girls after Swains in The Feetoshoper Team! wub.gif

Great to know that you dig CHAT NOIR, amico! smile.gif
Besides being a wonderful girl, CHAT NOIR is also a dear friend of mine,
and she is the model who has posed for the most consecutive years for my projects.. in 2019, she will enter her 10TH YEAR of continuous cooperation! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0132 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]