City Feet message board

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> CHAT NOIR stars in the BUG EUROPEAN TOUR 2018!, A 6-days SHOELESS ADVENTURE!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 19 2018, 07:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Dear friends and followers.. I have great news for you all.. the legendary CHAT NOIR is the star of the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018!
Sensational SPECIAL UPDATE.. 2 photosets and 3 HD VIDEOS (for a total combined duration of over 14 min.)!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
CHAT NOIR travelled barefooted & dirty-soled with me all the way from Verona (Italy) to Darmstadt (Germany), via Milan, Simplon & Lotschberg tunnels
across the Swiss Alps and then on through Bern (CH), Basel (CH), Karlsruhe (D), Mannheim (D) and Frankfurt am Main (D).. a 12-hour daylight train trip!
Beauty, elegance, charme, non-stop barefooting, breathtaking feet close-ups and DIRTY SOLES in your faces! wink.gif
What will gorgeous CHAT NOIR do next in this exciting 6 days barefoot vacation?
You will discover it in future updates from this series at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. STAY TUNED! cool.gif

Cigarette pause for lovely CHAT NOIR at the Central Railway Station of Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
user posted image

Plenty of mind-blowing close-ups of CHAT NOIR's big & sexy size 41EU/10US feet in this update, including "in-your-face" DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

Video stills # 1.. follow CHAT NOIR from Verona (Italy) to Bern (Switzerland)
user posted image

Video stills # 2.. follow CHAT NOIR from Bern (Switzerland) to Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
user posted image

Another cigarette pause for lovely CHAT NOIR.. this time at the Central Railway Station of Milan (Italy)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR after dining with me and my friend The Claviclosopher in Verona (Italy),
on the evening before the start of the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Daniellowl
Posted: Aug 19 2018, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!! What a fantastic update!!! Great!!! Gorgeous!!! It's a pure awesomeness!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 20 2018, 06:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

So you are back, Feetosopher. Great to know that you´re playing at full strength again! Looking at CHAT NOIR and imagining what you two guys are up to, I´m a bit envious. wink.gif

All joking aside, the girl looks fantastic! Can´t wait to see the rest of her adventure. And please tell her how much I like the glasses she´s sporting in the evening photo! You know, there´s that touch of incongruity: a young barefoot intellectual is almost as sexy as a young barefoot businesswoman, isn´t she? wink.gif

Cheers!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 21 2018, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Aug 19 2018, 08:07 PM)
Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!! What a fantastic update!!! Great!!! Gorgeous!!! It's a pure awesomeness!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Great to know that you liked the update, amico! smile.gif
STAY TUNED.. CHAT NOIR did a lot of exciting and cool things during her 6 days barefoot adventure! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 21 2018, 09:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 20 2018, 06:58 PM)
So you are back, Feetosopher. Great to know that you´re playing at full strength again! Looking at CHAT NOIR and imagining what you two guys are up to, I´m a bit envious. wink.gif

All joking aside, the girl looks fantastic! Can´t wait to see the rest of her adventure. And please tell her how much I like the glasses she´s sporting in the evening photo! You know, there´s that touch of incongruity: a young barefoot intellectual is almost as sexy as a young barefoot businesswoman, isn´t she? wink.gif

Cheers!

Thank you for caring, sir! Well, I still suffer from some health issues, but I am relieved about not suffering from cancer,
and my shape has been good enough to enjoy this fantastic 6 days adventure with wonderful CHAT NOIR! smile.gif

I will be glad to be your ambassador at CHAT NOIR's court, sir! And I have a soft spot for sexy girls wearing glasses myself! wink.gif

I take the chance to observe that a series documenting a 6-days non-stop barefoot adventure, like this one..
1) has NEVER been featured on Toes-In-Action in over 14 years of activity
2) has not been featured on City Feet for QUITE A LONG TIME.. if I am not mistaken,
basically since the time that my dear friend CECILIA quit cooperating with CF through her diaries.

Yet, in spite of the "outstanding" nature of this feature series at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. I see very little attention for it on this forum
(with few exceptions), and no comments on what I mentioned above.
OK, maybe it's just because of my renowned status of Italian asshole ( laugh.gif tongue.gif ), but maybe a bit of OBJECTIVITY from some dudes here..
could be expected.. don't you think? cool.gif

Whatever.. STAY TUNED, sir.. as CHAT NOIR did a lot of exciting and cool things during the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018.. smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 21 2018, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 21 2018, 09:58 AM)
Thank you for caring, sir! Well, I still suffer from some health issues, but I am relieved about not suffering from cancer,
and my shape has been good enough to enjoy this fantastic 6 days adventure with wonderful CHAT NOIR! smile.gif

I will be glad to be your ambassador at CHAT NOIR's court, sir! And I have a soft spot for sexy girls wearing glasses myself! wink.gif

I take the chance to observe that a series documenting a 6-days non-stop barefoot adventure, like this one..
2) has not been featured on City Feet for QUITE A LONG TIME.. if I am not mistaken,
basically since the time that my dear friend CECILIA quit cooperating with CF through her diaries.

Yet, in spite of the "outstanding" nature of this feature series at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. I see very little attention for it on this forum
OK, maybe it's just because of my renowned status of Italian asshole ( laugh.gif  tongue.gif ), but maybe a bit of OBJECTIVITY from some dudes here..

Whatever.. STAY TUNED, sir.. as CHAT NOIR did a lot of exciting and cool things during the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018.. smile.gif

Don´t let the lack of verbal appreciation put you off, Feetosopher. After all, there are other ways to find out what people really make of what you do - the current number of BUG subscribers for instance. smile.gif

Why other forum members don´t comment more often? Well, they´ve never been very talkative, have they? Look at how many reactions Hal´s posts generate: one or two, usually. And Paul? He´s been uploading his "real-life" girls´ stories for two years. Do people bother to tell him how much they like them? Of course not. As I´ve mentioned many times before, we tend to take good aspects of life for granted and only realise how great these treats are when we lose them...

As for me, I´m not very elloquent forum member either, the main reason being that I´m lazy. wink.gif

Anyway, chin up and keep us posted on what´s goining on down there in Italy as well as in the countries which you visit during your outstanding European Tour trips! And outstanding they are!

Edit: I almost forgot: hats off to CHAT NOIR. I guess that at the end of the six day barefoot stint her soles must have been (will be) at least medium rare if not well done considering how hot it is in Europe now!
wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 22 2018, 01:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 21 2018, 07:12 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 21 2018, 09:58 AM)

OK, maybe it's just because of my renowned status of Italian asshole ( laugh.gif  tongue.gif ), but maybe a bit of OBJECTIVITY from some dudes here..

Don´t let the lack of verbal appreciation put you off, Feetosopher. After all, there are other ways to find out what people really make of what you do - the current number of BUG subscribers for instance. smile.gif

Why other forum members don´t comment more often? Well, they´ve never been very talkative, have they? Look at how many reactions Hal´s posts generate: one or two, usually. And Paul? He´s been uploading his "real-life" girls´ stories for two years. Do people bother to tell him how much they like them? Of course not. As I´ve mentioned many times before, we tend to take good aspects of life for granted and only realise how great these treats are when we lose them...

As for me, I´m not very elloquent forum member either, the main reason being that I´m lazy. wink.gif

Anyway, chin up and keep us posted on what´s goining on down there in Italy as well as in the countries which you visit during your outstanding European Tour trips! And outstanding they are!

Edit: I almost forgot: hats off to CHAT NOIR. I guess that at the end of the six day barefoot stint her soles must have been (will be) at least medium rare if not well done considering how hot it is in Europe now!
wink.gif

smile.gif well, to the scorn of my haters I am exactly the kind of guy who does not get discouraged easily.. biggrin.gif
And you are right about subscriptions to BUG.. they have increased remarkably after the releases in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series went bi-monthly! smile.gif

Leaving aside the bad attitude towards me, my sites and my models by some CF forum members,
you are right that dialogue/discussion on this forum have been greatly decreasing over the last years.. and this is also true for WU's Foot Forum.
We might say that most of the interaction on foot-related topics is on social media now.. I am not active on Instagram (which seems to be the hype now),
but I can tell you that the interaction is getting more and more limited on Facebook.. most of the comments that my posts get are
of the "WOAH!" and "I wanna lick/rub/kiss/tickle her feet" typology.. sad.gif

Whatever.. you bet that I'll do my best to keep on delivering what I have been delivering in over 10 years of activity on the web!
Cheers from the blazing hot Italian summer! smile.gif

P.S. CHAT NOIR's soles were indeed rather worn out at the end of the tour.. in spite of my efforts to pamper them after returning to the hotel.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 22 2018, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 22 2018, 01:26 PM)
P.S. CHAT NOIR's soles were indeed rather worn out at the end of the tour.. in spite of my efforts to pamper them after returning to the hotel.. biggrin.gif

I knew that something like that would happen and, clearly, it did! wink.gif

So the shortage of comments that make some sense is a part of a general trend then. Well, it probably means that folks are happy with what they´re getting. Otherwise, they would have started grumbling a long time ago! smile.gif

By the way, how popular did CHAT NOIR become among the people on the train? I´m sure blokes kept forgetting where they wanted to get off, enjoying each furitive glance at her feet no end!
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Aug 24 2018, 11:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

She really looks amazing, mate! I hope you had a great time.
Did you have good weather in Germany? So far it has been the hottest & dryest summer I've ever seen (at least up here in North Germany).

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 24 2018, 01:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Aug 24 2018, 11:35 AM)
She really looks amazing, mate! I hope you had a great time.
Did you have good weather in Germany? So far it has been the hottest & dryest summer I've ever seen (at least up here in North Germany).

-Hal-

Thank you for your appreciation, mate! smile.gif
CHAT NOIR looks a bit different now than she looked like upon her debut on TIA (she was only 19 back then, now she is 27!),
but she has even increased the elegance she has always had when modelling.
We indeed had a fantastic time in Hessen, with super-hot & dry weather for basically 5 days in a row..
the only exception being a quick shower in the afternoon of Thu 09 (but we were shooting indoors).

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 24 2018, 01:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 22 2018, 05:01 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 22 2018, 01:26 PM)

I knew that something like that would happen and, clearly, it did! wink.gif

So the shortage of comments that make some sense is a part of a general trend then. Well, it probably means that folks are happy with what they´re getting. Otherwise, they would have started grumbling a long time ago! smile.gif

By the way, how popular did CHAT NOIR become among the people on the train? I´m sure blokes kept forgetting where they wanted to get off, enjoying each furitive glance at her feet no end!

People are ALWAYS happy when they can get high-resolution pictures for free on forums, sir..
the true challenge is making paying customers happy in a world FLOODED by (good or bad, sadly it does not matter that much anymore)
free pictures & videos about female barefooting, barefoot women and bare female feet.. sad.gif

CHAT NOIR became quite popular on the trains.. especially with railway personnel attending the cafe/restaurant car..
she bought 1 bottle of Italian Prosecco wine on the northward trip.. and 2 bottles of the same on the southward one! biggrin.gif

--------------------
DG2001
Posted: Aug 24 2018, 11:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Superb photos Feetosopher! It is amazing how you can keep the camera in focus while admiring the perfection and strength of those sexy soles... and the whole beauty of Chat Noir! She is a true, brave gem.

Did she complain about the sizzling hot pavement, what comments she made about it?

Thanks for sharing so much beauty my friend!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Aug 25 2018, 03:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

Chat Noir has only become more beautiful and glamorous over the years! This is an excellent set (no surprise, of course)!

Spending six days with this barefoot beauty and getting to pamper her feet - you're a rock star among us foot enthusiasts, my friend!

As an aside, it does seem that the more social media we have available to us, the less "social" it becomes, sadly. At least some of us are still here.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 26 2018, 07:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 24 2018, 01:07 PM)
People are ALWAYS happy when they can get high-resolution pictures for free on forums, sir..
the true challenge is making paying customers happy in a world FLOODED by (good or bad, sadly it does not matter that much anymore)
free pictures & videos about female barefooting, barefoot women and bare female feet.. sad.gif

CHAT NOIR became quite popular on the trains.. especially with railway personnel attending the cafe/restaurant car..
she bought 1 bottle of Italian Prosecco wine on the northward trip.. and 2 bottles of the same on the southward one! biggrin.gif

Oh, yes, the internet is flooded by tons of free content - it goes without saying. On the other hand, this stuff simply cannot be compared with what Paul, Hal and you deliver. You´re the professionals here and your followers are well aware of it. Apart from that, you seem to be the only people who cater for our particular niche, which should make your sites sustainable also in the years to come. At least I hope so! wink.gif

CHAT NOIR? Wow, she surely does know how to enjoy life! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 26 2018, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Aug 24 2018, 11:57 PM)
Superb photos Feetosopher! It is amazing how you can keep the camera in focus while admiring the perfection and strength of those sexy soles... and the whole beauty of Chat Noir! She is a true, brave gem.

Did she complain about the sizzling hot pavement, what comments she made about it?

Thanks for sharing so much beauty my friend!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amigo! smile.gif
CHAT NOIR did not make any particular remark about the hot surfaces she tackled during her barefoot vacation..
she just sped up her pace or sought some relief in shady spots.. smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0135 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]