Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Barefoot memories&impressions > CHAT NOIR stars in the BUG EUROPEAN TOUR 2018!

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 19 2018, 07:41 PM
Dear friends and followers.. I have great news for you all.. the legendary CHAT NOIR is the star of the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018!
Sensational SPECIAL UPDATE.. 2 photosets and 3 HD VIDEOS (for a total combined duration of over 14 min.)!
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
CHAT NOIR travelled barefooted & dirty-soled with me all the way from Verona (Italy) to Darmstadt (Germany), via Milan, Simplon & Lotschberg tunnels
across the Swiss Alps and then on through Bern (CH), Basel (CH), Karlsruhe (D), Mannheim (D) and Frankfurt am Main (D).. a 12-hour daylight train trip!
Beauty, elegance, charme, non-stop barefooting, breathtaking feet close-ups and DIRTY SOLES in your faces! wink.gif
What will gorgeous CHAT NOIR do next in this exciting 6 days barefoot vacation?
You will discover it in future updates from this series at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. STAY TUNED! cool.gif

Cigarette pause for lovely CHAT NOIR at the Central Railway Station of Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
user posted image

Plenty of mind-blowing close-ups of CHAT NOIR's big & sexy size 41EU/10US feet in this update, including "in-your-face" DIRTY SOLES!
user posted image

Video stills # 1.. follow CHAT NOIR from Verona (Italy) to Bern (Switzerland)
user posted image

Video stills # 2.. follow CHAT NOIR from Bern (Switzerland) to Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
user posted image

Another cigarette pause for lovely CHAT NOIR.. this time at the Central Railway Station of Milan (Italy)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR after dining with me and my friend The Claviclosopher in Verona (Italy),
on the evening before the start of the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018
user posted image

Posted by: Daniellowl Aug 19 2018, 08:07 PM
Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!! What a fantastic update!!! Great!!! Gorgeous!!! It's a pure awesomeness!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 20 2018, 06:58 PM
So you are back, Feetosopher. Great to know that you´re playing at full strength again! Looking at CHAT NOIR and imagining what you two guys are up to, I´m a bit envious. wink.gif

All joking aside, the girl looks fantastic! Can´t wait to see the rest of her adventure. And please tell her how much I like the glasses she´s sporting in the evening photo! You know, there´s that touch of incongruity: a young barefoot intellectual is almost as sexy as a young barefoot businesswoman, isn´t she? wink.gif

Cheers!

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 21 2018, 09:41 AM
QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Aug 19 2018, 08:07 PM)
Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!! What a fantastic update!!! Great!!! Gorgeous!!! It's a pure awesomeness!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Great to know that you liked the update, amico! smile.gif
STAY TUNED.. CHAT NOIR did a lot of exciting and cool things during her 6 days barefoot adventure! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 21 2018, 09:58 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 20 2018, 06:58 PM)
So you are back, Feetosopher. Great to know that you´re playing at full strength again! Looking at CHAT NOIR and imagining what you two guys are up to, I´m a bit envious. wink.gif

All joking aside, the girl looks fantastic! Can´t wait to see the rest of her adventure. And please tell her how much I like the glasses she´s sporting in the evening photo! You know, there´s that touch of incongruity: a young barefoot intellectual is almost as sexy as a young barefoot businesswoman, isn´t she? wink.gif

Cheers!

Thank you for caring, sir! Well, I still suffer from some health issues, but I am relieved about not suffering from cancer,
and my shape has been good enough to enjoy this fantastic 6 days adventure with wonderful CHAT NOIR! smile.gif

I will be glad to be your ambassador at CHAT NOIR's court, sir! And I have a soft spot for sexy girls wearing glasses myself! wink.gif

I take the chance to observe that a series documenting a 6-days non-stop barefoot adventure, like this one..
1) has NEVER been featured on Toes-In-Action in over 14 years of activity
2) has not been featured on City Feet for QUITE A LONG TIME.. if I am not mistaken,
basically since the time that my dear friend CECILIA quit cooperating with CF through her diaries.

Yet, in spite of the "outstanding" nature of this feature series at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. I see very little attention for it on this forum
(with few exceptions), and no comments on what I mentioned above.
OK, maybe it's just because of my renowned status of Italian asshole ( laugh.gif tongue.gif ), but maybe a bit of OBJECTIVITY from some dudes here..
could be expected.. don't you think? cool.gif

Whatever.. STAY TUNED, sir.. as CHAT NOIR did a lot of exciting and cool things during the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018.. smile.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 21 2018, 07:12 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 21 2018, 09:58 AM)
Thank you for caring, sir! Well, I still suffer from some health issues, but I am relieved about not suffering from cancer,
and my shape has been good enough to enjoy this fantastic 6 days adventure with wonderful CHAT NOIR! smile.gif

I will be glad to be your ambassador at CHAT NOIR's court, sir! And I have a soft spot for sexy girls wearing glasses myself! wink.gif

I take the chance to observe that a series documenting a 6-days non-stop barefoot adventure, like this one..
2) has not been featured on City Feet for QUITE A LONG TIME.. if I am not mistaken,
basically since the time that my dear friend CECILIA quit cooperating with CF through her diaries.

Yet, in spite of the "outstanding" nature of this feature series at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. I see very little attention for it on this forum
OK, maybe it's just because of my renowned status of Italian asshole ( laugh.gif  tongue.gif ), but maybe a bit of OBJECTIVITY from some dudes here..

Whatever.. STAY TUNED, sir.. as CHAT NOIR did a lot of exciting and cool things during the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018.. smile.gif

Don´t let the lack of verbal appreciation put you off, Feetosopher. After all, there are other ways to find out what people really make of what you do - the current number of BUG subscribers for instance. smile.gif

Why other forum members don´t comment more often? Well, they´ve never been very talkative, have they? Look at how many reactions Hal´s posts generate: one or two, usually. And Paul? He´s been uploading his "real-life" girls´ stories for two years. Do people bother to tell him how much they like them? Of course not. As I´ve mentioned many times before, we tend to take good aspects of life for granted and only realise how great these treats are when we lose them...

As for me, I´m not very elloquent forum member either, the main reason being that I´m lazy. wink.gif

Anyway, chin up and keep us posted on what´s goining on down there in Italy as well as in the countries which you visit during your outstanding European Tour trips! And outstanding they are!

Edit: I almost forgot: hats off to CHAT NOIR. I guess that at the end of the six day barefoot stint her soles must have been (will be) at least medium rare if not well done considering how hot it is in Europe now!
wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 22 2018, 01:26 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 21 2018, 07:12 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 21 2018, 09:58 AM)

OK, maybe it's just because of my renowned status of Italian asshole ( laugh.gif  tongue.gif ), but maybe a bit of OBJECTIVITY from some dudes here..

Don´t let the lack of verbal appreciation put you off, Feetosopher. After all, there are other ways to find out what people really make of what you do - the current number of BUG subscribers for instance. smile.gif

Why other forum members don´t comment more often? Well, they´ve never been very talkative, have they? Look at how many reactions Hal´s posts generate: one or two, usually. And Paul? He´s been uploading his "real-life" girls´ stories for two years. Do people bother to tell him how much they like them? Of course not. As I´ve mentioned many times before, we tend to take good aspects of life for granted and only realise how great these treats are when we lose them...

As for me, I´m not very elloquent forum member either, the main reason being that I´m lazy. wink.gif

Anyway, chin up and keep us posted on what´s goining on down there in Italy as well as in the countries which you visit during your outstanding European Tour trips! And outstanding they are!

Edit: I almost forgot: hats off to CHAT NOIR. I guess that at the end of the six day barefoot stint her soles must have been (will be) at least medium rare if not well done considering how hot it is in Europe now!
wink.gif

smile.gif well, to the scorn of my haters I am exactly the kind of guy who does not get discouraged easily.. biggrin.gif
And you are right about subscriptions to BUG.. they have increased remarkably after the releases in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series went bi-monthly! smile.gif

Leaving aside the bad attitude towards me, my sites and my models by some CF forum members,
you are right that dialogue/discussion on this forum have been greatly decreasing over the last years.. and this is also true for WU's Foot Forum.
We might say that most of the interaction on foot-related topics is on social media now.. I am not active on Instagram (which seems to be the hype now),
but I can tell you that the interaction is getting more and more limited on Facebook.. most of the comments that my posts get are
of the "WOAH!" and "I wanna lick/rub/kiss/tickle her feet" typology.. sad.gif

Whatever.. you bet that I'll do my best to keep on delivering what I have been delivering in over 10 years of activity on the web!
Cheers from the blazing hot Italian summer! smile.gif

P.S. CHAT NOIR's soles were indeed rather worn out at the end of the tour.. in spite of my efforts to pamper them after returning to the hotel.. biggrin.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 22 2018, 05:01 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 22 2018, 01:26 PM)
P.S. CHAT NOIR's soles were indeed rather worn out at the end of the tour.. in spite of my efforts to pamper them after returning to the hotel.. biggrin.gif

I knew that something like that would happen and, clearly, it did! wink.gif

So the shortage of comments that make some sense is a part of a general trend then. Well, it probably means that folks are happy with what they´re getting. Otherwise, they would have started grumbling a long time ago! smile.gif

By the way, how popular did CHAT NOIR become among the people on the train? I´m sure blokes kept forgetting where they wanted to get off, enjoying each furitive glance at her feet no end!

Posted by: Hal Heaven Aug 24 2018, 11:35 AM
She really looks amazing, mate! I hope you had a great time.
Did you have good weather in Germany? So far it has been the hottest & dryest summer I've ever seen (at least up here in North Germany).

-Hal-

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 24 2018, 01:01 PM
QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Aug 24 2018, 11:35 AM)
She really looks amazing, mate! I hope you had a great time.
Did you have good weather in Germany? So far it has been the hottest & dryest summer I've ever seen (at least up here in North Germany).

-Hal-

Thank you for your appreciation, mate! smile.gif
CHAT NOIR looks a bit different now than she looked like upon her debut on TIA (she was only 19 back then, now she is 27!),
but she has even increased the elegance she has always had when modelling.
We indeed had a fantastic time in Hessen, with super-hot & dry weather for basically 5 days in a row..
the only exception being a quick shower in the afternoon of Thu 09 (but we were shooting indoors).

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 24 2018, 01:07 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 22 2018, 05:01 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 22 2018, 01:26 PM)

I knew that something like that would happen and, clearly, it did! wink.gif

So the shortage of comments that make some sense is a part of a general trend then. Well, it probably means that folks are happy with what they´re getting. Otherwise, they would have started grumbling a long time ago! smile.gif

By the way, how popular did CHAT NOIR become among the people on the train? I´m sure blokes kept forgetting where they wanted to get off, enjoying each furitive glance at her feet no end!

People are ALWAYS happy when they can get high-resolution pictures for free on forums, sir..
the true challenge is making paying customers happy in a world FLOODED by (good or bad, sadly it does not matter that much anymore)
free pictures & videos about female barefooting, barefoot women and bare female feet.. sad.gif

CHAT NOIR became quite popular on the trains.. especially with railway personnel attending the cafe/restaurant car..
she bought 1 bottle of Italian Prosecco wine on the northward trip.. and 2 bottles of the same on the southward one! biggrin.gif

Posted by: DG2001 Aug 24 2018, 11:57 PM
Superb photos Feetosopher! It is amazing how you can keep the camera in focus while admiring the perfection and strength of those sexy soles... and the whole beauty of Chat Noir! She is a true, brave gem.

Did she complain about the sizzling hot pavement, what comments she made about it?

Thanks for sharing so much beauty my friend!

Posted by: Southerncrossfire44 Aug 25 2018, 03:40 AM
Chat Noir has only become more beautiful and glamorous over the years! This is an excellent set (no surprise, of course)!

Spending six days with this barefoot beauty and getting to pamper her feet - you're a rock star among us foot enthusiasts, my friend!

As an aside, it does seem that the more social media we have available to us, the less "social" it becomes, sadly. At least some of us are still here.

Posted by: bfwatcher Aug 26 2018, 07:14 AM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 24 2018, 01:07 PM)
People are ALWAYS happy when they can get high-resolution pictures for free on forums, sir..
the true challenge is making paying customers happy in a world FLOODED by (good or bad, sadly it does not matter that much anymore)
free pictures & videos about female barefooting, barefoot women and bare female feet.. sad.gif

CHAT NOIR became quite popular on the trains.. especially with railway personnel attending the cafe/restaurant car..
she bought 1 bottle of Italian Prosecco wine on the northward trip.. and 2 bottles of the same on the southward one! biggrin.gif

Oh, yes, the internet is flooded by tons of free content - it goes without saying. On the other hand, this stuff simply cannot be compared with what Paul, Hal and you deliver. You´re the professionals here and your followers are well aware of it. Apart from that, you seem to be the only people who cater for our particular niche, which should make your sites sustainable also in the years to come. At least I hope so! wink.gif

CHAT NOIR? Wow, she surely does know how to enjoy life! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 26 2018, 01:24 PM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Aug 24 2018, 11:57 PM)
Superb photos Feetosopher! It is amazing how you can keep the camera in focus while admiring the perfection and strength of those sexy soles... and the whole beauty of Chat Noir! She is a true, brave gem.

Did she complain about the sizzling hot pavement, what comments she made about it?

Thanks for sharing so much beauty my friend!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amigo! smile.gif
CHAT NOIR did not make any particular remark about the hot surfaces she tackled during her barefoot vacation..
she just sped up her pace or sought some relief in shady spots.. smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 26 2018, 01:38 PM
QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Aug 25 2018, 03:40 AM)
Chat Noir has only become more beautiful and glamorous over the years!  This is an excellent set (no surprise, of course)!

Spending six days with this barefoot beauty and getting to pamper her feet - you're a rock star among us foot enthusiasts, my friend!

As an aside, it does seem that the more social media we have available to us, the less "social" it becomes, sadly.  At least some of us are still here.

Thank you very much for your appreciation, my friend! smile.gif
WOW, a rock star.. cool! wink.gif I am relieved that there are also people in the community of foot enthusiasts who do not see me as an arrogant asshole.. laugh.gif
Probably we have too much of everything, now. To be honest, I rarely "waste" time in discussions which lack promotional implications for my sites.
And I just cast a quick "monitoring" glance to new City Feet and TIA models, and an even quicker one to any new barefooting beauties emerging on the web.
I feel nostalgia for the times when there was less stuff around.. and more time to enjoy it, to exchange ideas, to debate. They won't come back, sadly. sad.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Aug 26 2018, 01:56 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 26 2018, 07:14 AM)
Oh, yes, the internet is flooded by tons of free content - it goes without saying. On the other hand, this stuff simply cannot be compared with what Paul, Hal and you deliver. You´re the professionals here and your followers are well aware of it. Apart from that, you seem to be the only people who cater for our particular niche, which should make your sites sustainable also in the years to come. At least I hope so! wink.gif

Well sir, I am not that sure that all people who are into barefoot beauties can tell the difference between my own stuff, or Pavel's or Hal's..
and the kazillion of foot-related free pics and vids they can find by surfing on the web.
Sure there are fewer and fewer people around who are willing to spend some bucks for the sole sake of photo/videographic quality.
To a quickly increasing share of foot enthusiasts (and you can find some also here in this forum), "professional" content like the one available at
CF, TIA or BUG "looks fake".. they prefer (crappy, to my eyes.. but not to theirs) smartphone pics & vids of the "candid" type,
or DIY stuff produced and shared for free by the expanding patrol of self-appointed "barefoot heroines" which can be found on Instagram, YouTube etc.
In such an environment, making a profit from paysites like BUG is extremely challenging.
Luckily for me, and for those who like my stuff, I do not earn a living on my sites: they are just a hobby for me (even if I take it seriously
and do my best to deliver professional quality stuff), so I am happy when I can break even, or even lose little money.
Yet it would be interesting to know also Hal's or Pavel's views on all this, as they have been around for 15 years,
and as their paysites have a clearer "for profit" orientation..

Posted by: gb62da Sep 1 2018, 06:33 AM
I had the pleasure to meet CHAT NOIR in person and I can confirm, she one of the loveliest and charming woman I ever met. And her feet are incredible beautiful!

She and the FEETOSOPHER did an awesome trip and (we smile.gif) took great series of pictures. So all fans of BUG and BN will have the pleasure of getting great stuff in near future!

Thank you, my dear friend, for these exciting days!!!

g.b.

Posted by: Feetosopher Sep 1 2018, 07:25 AM
QUOTE (gb62da @ Sep 1 2018, 06:33 AM)
I had the pleasure to meet CHAT NOIR in person and I can confirm, she one of the loveliest and charming woman I ever met. And her feet are incredible beautiful!

She and the FEETOSOPHER did an awesome trip and (we smile.gif) took great series of pictures. So all fans of BUG and BN will have the pleasure of getting great stuff in near future!

Thank you, my dear friend, for these exciting days!!!

g.b.

Once again, my dear friend.. thank you so much for your customary, great hospitality! smile.gif
My visits to wonderful Hessen region in the summer have become the heydays of my life!
Sure the 2018 edition of the BN/BUG tour was an especially memorable one, thanks to gorgeous CHAT NOIR..
the girl who made the BAREFOOT NUDITY dream possible!
And also thanks to the amazing German wunderbabe CAT, of course! wink.gif
Yeah.. more exciting stuff is in the pipeline so.. STAY TUNED! cool.gif

Posted by: scalza Sep 6 2018, 10:07 AM
I adore barefoot beauties with glasses and I'd love to spend an evening with a girl like CHAT NOIR, she must be a very nice and interesting person!

Posted by: Feetosopher Sep 7 2018, 02:32 PM
QUOTE (scalza @ Sep 6 2018, 10:07 AM)
I adore barefoot beauties with glasses and I'd love to spend an evening with a girl like CHAT NOIR, she must be a very nice and interesting person!

Great to know! smile.gif I have a soft spot for barefoot beauties wearing glasses myself..
and I can assure that CHAT NOIR is indeed a very nice and interesting person! smile.gif

Posted by: DG2001 Sep 7 2018, 03:24 PM
Chat Noir is such a delight to the eyes. Keep on rocking Feetosopher!

Posted by: Feetosopher Sep 9 2018, 01:39 PM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Sep 7 2018, 03:24 PM)
Chat Noir is such a delight to the eyes. Keep on rocking Feetosopher!

Indeed she is! smile.gif Thank you amigo.. I am doing the best that I can.. wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Sep 30 2018, 06:33 PM
Another MASSIVE SPECIAL UPDATE in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series entirely dedicated to the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018..
starring the legendary BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS supermodel CHAT NOIR!
2 photosets (over 50 pictures!) and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3'30'')!
CHAT NOIR poses at Burg Frankenstein in the Hessen region of Germany!
CHAT NOIR is wearing a skimpy outfit without bra & panties, so the pictures leave very little to imagination.. you really get VERY CLOSE
to seeing CHAT NOIR's private parts, which she generously exposes in today's update at http://barefoot-nudity.com/! wink.gif
STAY TUNED for other updates from the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 in the coming weeks!

A braless and pantiless CHAT NOIR is about to start a nude shooting at Burg Frankenstein (Germany)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR shows off her big & sexy size 41EU/10US feet in plenty of exciting close-ups!
user posted image

CHAT NOIR self-kisses her big toe while posing for famed German barefootographer https://www.deviantart.com/gb62da
user posted image

CHAT NOIR tests her tough soles on sharp gravel at the castle of Burg Frankenstein
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in HD VIDEO at the castle of Burg Frankenstein (Germany) - duration 3'30''
user posted image

Several pictures also allow you to appreciate the amazing vista which can be enjoyed from the castle at Burg Frankenstein
user posted image

Posted by: gb62da Oct 3 2018, 10:37 AM
This was such an exciting and great shooting day with lovely Chat Noir! And of course I had to test if she can manage one of my favorite poses - kissing her own toes. And she passed with A level - and grace! Simply wonderful she is!

Thanks again to my friend The Feetosopher of bringing her to me this year! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
g.b.

Posted by: Feetosopher Oct 6 2018, 02:31 PM
QUOTE (gb62da @ Oct 3 2018, 10:37 AM)
This was such an exciting and great shooting day with lovely Chat Noir! And of course I had to test if she can manage one of my favorite poses - kissing her own toes. And she passed with A level - and grace! Simply wonderful she is!

Thanks again to my friend The Feetosopher of bringing her to me this year! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
g.b.

You are most welcome, amico.. and it's me owing you a lot for another fantastic stay in Hessen together with lovely CHAT NOIR! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Oct 18 2018, 07:29 AM
Anti-spam bump

Posted by: Feetosopher Dec 9 2018, 04:59 PM
Here we go with another exciting update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series, entirely dedicated to the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018!
Gorgeous CHAT NOIR walks barefoot in different locations of the city of Darmstadt (Germany),
including a suburban railway station, Park Rosenhöhe, and Mathildenhöhe with its landmark monuments (the Hochzeitsturm and the "Russian Chapel"),
and tests her feet on various types of surfaces (from blazing hot blacktop to very rough dirt to sharp gravel),
proudly showing off the TOUGH DIRTY SOLES of her big & sexy size 41EU/10US bare feet in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3'30'')!
STAY TUNED for other updates from the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 in the coming weeks! wink.gif

CHAT NOIR enjoyed the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 a lot, and her radiant smile says it all!
user posted image

CHAT NOIR really tested her tough soles on blazing hot Day 3 of the tour.. temperature reached 35°C/95°F!
user posted image

CHAT NOIR barefooting in the streets of Darmstadt (Germany)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR posing at Park Rosenhöhe with the Hochzeitsturm visible in the distance
user posted image

CHAT NOIR at a grade crossing in suburban Darmstadt (Germany)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in HD VIDEO - Day 3 of the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018 - Duration 3'30''.
user posted image

Posted by: Daniellowl Dec 9 2018, 06:35 PM
Oh my God!!! wub.gif
What a fantastic girl Chat Noir is! Sexy, beautiful but also hard and what is the most important - with tough and dirty soles! My favourite kind of woman. Also my second favourite girls after Swains in The Feetoshoper Team! wub.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Dec 10 2018, 06:13 PM
QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Dec 9 2018, 06:35 PM)
Oh my God!!! wub.gif
What a fantastic girl Chat Noir is! Sexy, beautiful but also hard and what is the most important - with tough and dirty soles! My favourite kind of woman. Also my second favourite girls after Swains in The Feetoshoper Team! wub.gif

Great to know that you dig CHAT NOIR, amico! smile.gif
Besides being a wonderful girl, CHAT NOIR is also a dear friend of mine,
and she is the model who has posed for the most consecutive years for my projects.. in 2019, she will enter her 10TH YEAR of continuous cooperation! rolleyes.gif

Posted by: gb62da Dec 27 2018, 08:39 AM
I do hope you (we? wink.gif) will find an appropriate way to celebrate that 10 years! wink.gif

And I agree, Chat Noir is a wonderful model, but even more person!

Posted by: Feetosopher Mar 30 2019, 04:06 PM
This weekly update is entirely dedicated to the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018.. starring gorgeous CHAT NOIR!
CHAT NOIR travels barefooted & DIRTY-SOLED by train from Mannheim (Germany) to Verona (Italy), via Milan Central Station (Italy).. a nine-hour trip!
CHAT NOIR is hotter than hell, and loves to stick the ROUGH DIRTY SOLES of her size 41EU/10US feet right on your faces in breathtaking close-ups!
2 photosets and 2 HD VIDEOS (total combined duration over 8 min.)
And now.. it's time to start planning the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2019! cool.gif

A radiant CHAT NOIR is about to get home after 6 days of 24/24 barefoot life on tour!
user posted image

CHAT NOIR is about to get dirty-soled aboard this Italian Frecciarossa high-speed train
user posted image

CHAT NOIR waits for the Eurocity train to Milan (Italy) in Mannheim Central Station (Germany)
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in one of the (rare biggrin.gif ) clothed pauses of a nude shooting for http://barefoot-nudity.com/
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in HD VIDEO # 1 - Mannheim to Milan - duration 5 min.
user posted image

CHAT NOIR in HD VIDEO # 2 - Milan to Verona - duration 3 min.
user posted image

Posted by: shifter Mar 30 2019, 07:37 PM
a SUPER HOT UPDATE
wow, many thanks

Posted by: bfwatcher Mar 30 2019, 11:15 PM
CHAT NOIR is an outstanding woman and everyone who can have a look at her should feel priviliged! We should also be profoundly grateful to whoever it was who told her for the first time that she should try to take her shoes off! Other than that, cool feet, cool outfit, cool glasses! wink.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Mar 31 2019, 10:36 AM
QUOTE (shifter @ Mar 30 2019, 07:37 PM)
a SUPER HOT UPDATE
wow, many thanks

Glad that you liked it, amico.. you are most welcome! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Mar 31 2019, 10:52 AM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 30 2019, 11:15 PM)
CHAT NOIR is an outstanding woman and everyone who can have a look at her should feel priviliged! We should also be profoundly grateful to whoever it was who told her for the first time that she should try to take her shoes off! Other than that, cool feet, cool outfit, cool glasses!  wink.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif

You should thank CHAT NOIR's real life older sister MANDALA (pictured below), who posed for me between 2005 and 2011..
she introduced CHAT NOIR to barefooting, and she accompanied CHAT NOIR in her debut session in August 2010.
CHAT NOIR was just 19 at that time, but she was already a very motivated girl.
In August 2010 CHAT NOIR posed barefooted, in September 2010 she posed topless, and in October 2010 she posed in full explicit nudity.
I have been great friends with CHAT NOIR since 2010, and I hope to shoot her for many, many years in the future! smile.gif

MANDALA, CHAT NOIR's real life older sister
user posted image

A 19 year-old CHAT NOIR in her first solo session ever (which also included topless nudity), September 2010
user posted image

Posted by: bfwatcher Apr 1 2019, 05:23 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 31 2019, 10:52 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Mar 30 2019, 11:15 PM)
CHAT NOIR is an outstanding woman and everyone who can have a look at her should feel priviliged! We should also be profoundly grateful to whoever it was who told her for the first time that she should try to take her shoes off! Other than that, cool feet, cool outfit, cool glasses!  wink.gif

Thank you so much for your appreciation, @bfwatcher! smile.gif

You should thank CHAT NOIR's real life older sister MANDALA (pictured below), who posed for me between 2005 and 2011..
she introduced CHAT NOIR to barefooting, and she accompanied CHAT NOIR in her debut session in August 2010.
CHAT NOIR was just 19 at that time, but she was already a very motivated girl.
In August 2010 CHAT NOIR posed barefooted, in September 2010 she posed topless, and in October 2010 she posed in full explicit nudity.
I have been great friends with CHAT NOIR since 2010, and I hope to shoot her for many, many years in the future! smile.gif

MANDALA, CHAT NOIR's real life older sister
user posted image

A 19 year-old CHAT NOIR in her first solo session ever (which also included topless nudity), September 2010
user posted image

The culprit has been identified then! You and CHAT NOIR should play cops, set up a bust and bring MANDALA back to the scene of crime - barefooted of course. Can you think of a better way to thank her? wink.gif

Let´s hope that CHAT NOIR never grows tired of working for you! As I said, she´s one of the very best models ever! wink.gif

PS And I musn´t forget: thanks for these two photos!

Posted by: Feetosopher Apr 3 2019, 01:52 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 1 2019, 05:23 PM)
The culprit has been identified then! You and CHAT NOIR should play cops, set up a bust and bring MANDALA back to the scene of crime - barefooted of course. Can you think of a better way to thank her? wink.gif

Let´s hope that CHAT NOIR never grows tired of working for you! As I said, she´s one of the very best models ever! wink.gif

biggrin.gif MANDALA is a happy mother with no free time for modelling.. but she still walks around barefooted often.. wink.gif

Thank you again for the kind words about CHAT NOIR.. I agree with you 100%, of course! And you are welcome for the pictures! wink.gif

Posted by: bfwatcher Apr 3 2019, 07:09 PM
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 3 2019, 01:52 PM)
The culprit has been identified then! You and CHAT NOIR should play cops, set up a bust and bring MANDALA back to the scene of crime - barefooted of course. Can you think of a better way to thank her?  wink.gif

Let´s hope that CHAT NOIR never grows tired of working for you! As I said, she´s one of the very best models ever!  wink.gif

biggrin.gif MANDALA is a happy mother with no free time for modelling.. but she still walks around barefooted often.. wink.gif

Thank you again for the kind words about CHAT NOIR.. I agree with you 100%, of course! And you are welcome for the pictures! wink.gif

Ok, I get it. We won´t be seeing MANDALA again. Well, looking at this issue from her child´s perspective, I have to agree that having a naughty aunt should be enough! smile.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Apr 3 2019, 09:50 PM
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 3 2019, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 3 2019, 01:52 PM)
The culprit has been identified then! You and CHAT NOIR should play cops, set up a bust and bring MANDALA back to the scene of crime - barefooted of course. Can you think of a better way to thank her?  wink.gif

Let´s hope that CHAT NOIR never grows tired of working for you! As I said, she´s one of the very best models ever!  wink.gif

Ok, I get it. We won´t be seeing MANDALA again. Well, looking at this issue from her child´s perspective, I have to agree that having a naughty aunt should be enough! smile.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif yeah, MANDALA's kid surely has a super-naughty auntie with blazing hot CHAT NOIR! wink.gif

Posted by: Daniellowl Apr 4 2019, 08:46 PM
CHAT NOIR is so hot! Thank you for this outstanding update, dear Feetoshopper!

Posted by: Feetosopher Apr 4 2019, 09:22 PM
QUOTE (Daniellowl @ Apr 4 2019, 08:46 PM)
CHAT NOIR is so hot! Thank you for this outstanding update, dear Feetoshopper!

Thank you so much for your appreciation! Glad that you like CHAT NOIR! smile.gif